User Lists: 0

Bump

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Strange solos, unless he is caught completely off guard.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 probably blitzes with morals off...

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange carries team 1 to victory.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1 barely

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T1

Ehnkr2Beboh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about Sensi, but Strange, Wanda and Doom is a dangerous team. Team Heralds is strong, especially Surfer, but I think I'll have to go with team 1.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 stomps.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Strange doesn't need a team to stomp fodder.

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange alone solos

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Modern Stange is like high herald tier, he absolutely needs a team against these guys lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He solos, I agree, but I wouldn't call the team "fodder".

Strange doesn't need a team to stomp fodder.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, but Team 2 puts up a good fight.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thor is 2 stronk

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dr. Strange is a huge threat. Team 1

Avatar image for blackstaroblivion
BlackStarOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, first off. Hulk isn't herald level and he's useless here. And is that classic Strange? 'Cause w/o him, team 2 takes this handily.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TakenStew22

@blackstaroblivion said:

So, first off. Hulk isn't herald level and he's useless here.

Lol. WBH is definitely herald level, and he's stronger than BRB and Thor.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Underfire47

@takenstew22: Don't mind him, he "LOVES" Hulk(which is why he shits on him every opportunity he gets) but doesn't think WBH is a herald but a guy whose skull he cracks in 1 hit(while in a weaker version btw) he says nothing about.

As for WBH being useless that's actually far from it, i said Strange solos if he isn't caught off guard which he could be here with 50 feet of distance and WBH gamma burst, so it really depends if Strange starts off with auto-shields on or not, if he does he solos, if he not his team loses.

ArikErdenet01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team strange

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to better understand what "full power" means. Lean towards team 1 given the way I read this.

BlackStarOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion said:

So, first off. Hulk isn't herald level and he's useless here.

Lol. WBH is definitely herald level, and he's stronger than BRB and Thor.

He's not herald level. He's an upper echelon brick. But he lacks the normally associated speed and esoterics/versatility that a typical herald has.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@blackstaroblivion: Can we agree on Low Herald..? His versatility hurts him but hes still a good match for most opponents in the Herald category.

OT: Team 1 with Strange as MVP. People make a big sweat about classic vs modern strange but the truth is that modern strange has been slowly creeping back up to that power with virtually every issue hes in

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 but Sersi slows them down, but they still pull it off.

BlackStarOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion: Can we agree on Low Herald..? His versatility hurts him but hes still a good match for most opponents in the Herald category.

Well, let me clarify: it depends on how everyone evaluates Hulk. From my standpoint, Hulk has upper echelon superhuman strength and a healing factor that is second to none.

Typical heralds not only have vast superhuman strength, they often don't even need to use it because their esoterics are already on that level. It should be noted the Surfer can amp his strength to tremendous levels as post annihilation Surfer beat down Beta Ray Bill, who has a planet busting feat of his own.

Surfer, Red Shift and Stardust all casually open black holes.

Large ones.

None that I'm aware of require sleep or need oxygen to survive.

Several can travel hyperspace, others open dimensional portals and walk through them.

At least 3 heralds have planet busting feats...I'm somewhat inclined to include Firelord in that category, but that's another argument.

Several have feats for FTL travel (the Surfer has at least 16 separate feats for time travel...on sheer speed alone. Not esoterics. Raw speed.

Some have telepathy/telepathic resistances, can transmute matter on a subatomic level, etc, etc...

Hey, I won't say much more if folks want to include Hulk in that category. I just don't see him that way.

OT: Team 1 with Strange as MVP. People make a big sweat about classic vs modern strange but the truth is that modern strange has been slowly creeping back up to that power with virtually every issue hes in

Interesting. I haven't kept up with current Strange, that's really cool to know. But yeah, classic Strange was ridiculously OP. If he's near that level again, particularly if he has auto shields? Yeah, he's definitely MVP.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Underfire47

@redshift_bacon: Can we agree on Low Herald..? His versatility hurts him but hes still a good match for most opponents in the Herald category.

He is certainly herald level, versatility should honestly have little to nothing to do with being herald level it should be just like every other tier, based solely on power.

Not directed at you, but just my little rant below.

The idea that characters need speed or some arbitrary other abilities to be in herald tier is just nonsense IMO, herald level like every other is entirely dependent on the power level a character is on. There have literally been bricks out there with barely any other ability apart from insane physical strength that have stomped teams of high tiers and even heralds. Thanos himself with his physical strikes alone nearly killed Surfer(the most powerful herald tier character), oh and he has no super speed or the ability to open black holes or anything like that, almost the entirety of his power set is his physical strength and energy blasts(with some very rare times he uses TK or TP that he never needs to smack most characters like Thor or Hulk or even Surfer) as he routinely smacks teams of heralds.

Oh and Stardust and Red Shift never opened large black holes, Stardust got sucked into his own black hole by accident(which was very small) and Red Shift only opened dimensional rifts one that leads into a black hole and another that leads out of one. The only one that has truly created massive black holes has been Surfer.

Speed is again arbitrary, Thor in Blood and Thunder was as slow as Hulk yet was smacking heralds left and right and was definitely high herald level there himself.

Sleep and oxygen is also arbitrary, not that Hulk needs them...

This is all made up as we go alone, i could just as easily say none of them(except for Surfer and Stardust) have the healing factor Hulk does or the same level of immortality, none have the physical strength of him or his potential, none or most can't see or interact with ghosts and the astral plane, etc... these things don't make a herald.

Herald is simply anyone that has the ability to casually bust planets, that's it. It's that simple, if you can do that with your own power, you are at herald level. Speed, opening black holes, etc... is something many characters ABOVE herald level dont have like Thanos and yet they can smack herald levels around but by this arbitrary logic he can't even be herald level, this is what happens when people invent stuff as they go along.