• 60 results
Ronin_Asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ronin_Asura

(Hi Kinda New Here, but I like comics a bit. If I missed anything please let me know ^^)

Team One

Doomsday(Hunter Prey)

Hulk

Black Adam

Juggernaut

Darkseid

Vulcan

vs

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Black Bolt

Martian Man Hunter

Superboy Prime

Gladiator

Setting: Metropilis

Prep Time: No. Random Encounter

Mind Set: IC. Second Scenario BL

Starting Distance: One Hundred Meters.

Fight to the Death or by Knockout. (No BFR)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

Team 1 both rounds.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By grevous11

Team two definitely... the thunder twins and MM=total domination.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Martian's telepathy won't make a difference. Doomsday will do something stupid like developing better telepathy and own him with it.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By grevous11

@CitizenBane hold up. Wasn't it you just a couple of hours ago promoting MM mindraping skills? And now you say they won't make a difference? Hmmm...

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cracker_jack

Can anyone on team 1 beat Superboy Prime?

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By grevous11

@cracker_jack maybe darkseid

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@grevous11 said:

@CitizenBane hold up. Wasn't it you just a couple of hours ago promoting MM mindraping skills? And now you say they won't make a difference? Hmmm...

I'm saying they won't make a difference HERE because Doomsday is a stupid plot device character whose power is to quickly become better than whoever he's fighting. Against anyone else, they're gold.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

@CitizenBane said:

@grevous11 said:

I'm saying they won't make a difference HERE because Doomsday is a stupid plot device character whose power is to quickly become better than whoever he's fighting. Against anyone else, they're gold.

Its true he has been known to do that, I see SBP as the man to beat strenght wise can team one effectivlely handly him and the rest of team two?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@CitizenBane said:

@grevous11 said:

Its true he has been known to do that, I see SBP as the man to beat strenght wise can team one effectivlely handly him and the rest of team two?

He and H/P Doomsday can slug it out, I guess.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By charlieboy

leaning to team two because of superboy prime.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

Superboy prime is the tipping factor

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrRenekton

I am going with team 2 because of superboy-prime tips it in their favor.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By The Average Bear

Team two, thanks to Prime

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Average Bear said:

Team two, thanks to Prime

This.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By tensor

the battle is between prime an doomsday

Ronin_Asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ronin_Asura

So, let's say they are in a stalemate for now.

SBP and DD

What about the other participants? Would they be able to finish off the opposing team to go back up DD or SBP?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By vuviper

@CitizenBane said:

Martian's telepathy won't make a difference. Doomsday will do something stupid like developing better telepathy and own him with it.

Lol

Ronin_Asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ronin_Asura

Also I read somewhere that Doomsday is faster than the Flash. Is this true? I don't remember to well, but if it is? Isn't SBP scared of speedsters? Or is it just the flash in general?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday isn't as fast as Flash, he evolved to be able to fight the Flash. But H/P Doomsday vs Superboy Prime would be 1 hell of a fight. I give it to Doomsday simply because the only thing that could defeat him was Bfr to the end of time. Them again prime survived Universal destruction and is an anomaly so that evens it up. I honestly don't know. But idk of anyone, save prime, on either team could handle Doomsday. Not even Juggs or Thor. I give this to team 1, but Prime makes it interesting.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By terry2012

Team 1

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By grevous11

I think if SBP can hold of DD than team two can take it. The supporting cast on team one simply isn't enough for the remaining four on team two. Hulk is over his head, even the black bolt's whisper has been said to break every bone in the hulks body. For juggs either MM mindrapes him, or Thor uses his mystical whirlwind to negate his forcefield. All of black adam's high showings are a one time thing that he has never been able to repeat, so he should not be too difficult for the rest of the team. But darkseid is going to be the most trouble. However, between the rest of the characters they can take him down. I think black bolt might die in these fights leaving SBP, Thor, BRB, and MM to take down DD.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBatman586

Doomsday solos.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

Darkseid can take on everyone other than Prime Solo,that leaves Prime against a character who he cannot hurt physically and a stupid plot device which will never lose.

Team 1 handily.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Billy Batson

Team 1.
BB

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By termiteone4ever

This battle goes to HP doomsday . As a matter a fact With Darkseid on his side too he cant lose

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one's tough, but I'll have to go with team Thor. Hammer bros + SBP = devestation.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

This one's tough, but I'll have to go with team Thor. Hammer bros + SBP = devestation.

Now i can see your logic but HP Doomsday counters Prime. Darkseid / Juggy or the HULk easily counters the Hammer bros

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

Now i can see your logic but HP Doomsday counters Prime. Darkseid / Juggy or the HULk easily counters the Hammer bros

Maybe, but Thor has already beaten Juggs and Hulk. Not sure about Darkeid's beams and how much damage they would give, but I always figured SBP could handle him perhaps, idk. As for Doomsday HP, I'll leave it the rest of the team and whatever is left of SBP and the hammer bros to take him out.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GhostRider29

Not bad of a fight, but team two wins.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever said:

Maybe, but Thor has already beaten Juggs and Hulk. Not sure about Darkeid's beams and how much damage they would give, but I always figured SBP could handle him perhaps, idk. As for Doomsday HP, I'll leave it the rest of the team and whatever is left of SBP and the hammer bros to take him out.

What you mean has already beaten JUG and the HUlk? Those two guys have always been a pain and the most difficult to defeat for Thor . The last real good fight remember HULK used his own hammer and pound him . Thor Dies fighting doomsday / Beta ray dies too . Prime will lose it might take minute but he will Due to HP doomdsay Instant adapting .Now here is a fact that Thor fans ignore. Character that fights with combat speed blitzing that actully uses it. Thor nor bill cant defeat worse if they are in the same strength class or if their strength is greater. This is a fact . People will preach Thor fight speedsters? Thor has never Foought any body who uses Blitz and speed at him and able to win I think even Wolverine proved this.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#32  Edited By AssertingValor

team 2 here via SBP.... and Thor and BRBs skills..............

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

What you mean has already beaten JUG and the HUlk? Those two guys have always been a pain and the most difficult to defeat for Thor . The last real good fight remember HULK used his own hammer and pound him . Thor Dies fighting doomsday / Beta ray dies too . Prime will lose it might take minute but he will Due to HP doomdsay Instant adapting .Now here is a fact that Thor fans ignore. Character that fights with combat speed blitzing that actully uses it. Thor nor bill cant defeat worse if they are in the same strength class or if their strength is greater. This is a fact . People will preach Thor fight speedsters? Thor has never Foought any body who uses Blitz and speed at him and able to win I think even Wolverine proved this.

No Caption Provided
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Show me scans of Hulk beating Thor with Mjolnir, to lift mjolnir you have to be worthy and Hulk isn't

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Thor has beaten Hulk as well numerous times (4). And the only times Hullk has won (1) was because Thor doesn't try. Thor has fought Gladiator though who tends to use blitzing. And he has fought and defeated Quicksilver.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Thor would destroy Hulk with morals off.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By silverlord90

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

mmmmm noup....

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By majestic99
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever

@BigCimmerian said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Show me scans of Hulk beating Thor with Mjolnir, to lift mjolnir you have to be worthy and Hulk isn't

Let some else Post it . It has been posted count less times. I will let you know this i dont make up stuff on the Vine. What i say is normally true.

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Sorry to say its still not an easy task for Thor Kill Hulk. The only way Thor Defeats the hulk is by BFR nothing else Physically He had the most trouble with HULK for years . I am not the biggest Thor fan but i have read enough to see almost all his feats so far. Even some which made no sense.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By HolySerpent

Team 2 because of prime

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#41  Edited By TheCannon

Someone wins. They're probably in the battle.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By izbighulk

Doomsday vs Superboy Prime - stalemate

Hulk vs Thor - it depends it can go either way

Black Adam < BRB

Juggernaut < Black Bolt

Darkseid >Martian Man Hunter

Vulcan >Gladiator

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bigcimmerian

@termiteone4ever said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Let some else Post it . It has been posted count less times. I will let you know this i dont make up stuff on the Vine. What i say is normally true.

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Sorry to say its still not an easy task for Thor Kill Hulk. The only way Thor Defeats the hulk is by BFR nothing else Physically He had the most trouble with HULK for years . I am not the biggest Thor fan but i have read enough to see almost all his feats so far. Even some which made no sense.

Moment when Hulk was beating Thor with mjolnir was actually Hulk's dream, so it hasn't happened

Ronin_Asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ronin_Asura

I think Doomsday, can hold his own against Prime for a while, and even with his instant evolution I think he might eventually beat prime.By the way isn't BB rather fast? I don't know if it was him or not he catch Quicksilver? Can Manhunter's TP go through Juggernaut's Helment? I thought he was immune to telepaths with the helmet.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cliffrice

Well assuming prime and doomsday are fighting at the start, doomsay will eventualy evolve to the point of killing prime than kill everyone else there.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By majestic99

Thor>>>Hulk

Juggernaut>>>Black BOlt(he cannot be harmed by any purely physical force no matter its magnitude or intensity)

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

Team 1 both rounds.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts