Guy
Guy

Naruto and Sasuke
Naruto and Sasuke

Obito
Obito

Kakashi
Kakashi

Rules: NO bfr, morals off, located where they fourth war took place at, win by ko or death

Round 1: Full fight

Round 2: Random encounter

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c87c46855f
deactivated-5d9c87c46855f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 stomps with relative to no problem in both rounds.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The men win

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eylandos said:

Can you explain? This is far from a stomp. Team Naruto have the stats and power to compete

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c87c46855f
deactivated-5d9c87c46855f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:
@eylandos said:

Can you explain? This is far from a stomp. Team Naruto have the stats and power to compete

Maxima's mind powers are too strong for anyone on other team to do anything about it, she also has force fields and super humans strength, speed and durability far surpurassing anyone one team 2. Genjutsus and projectile attacks from sasuke, obito and naruto will be worthless.

Big Barda is a new god with all the new god powers and invulnerability. Her Mega rod and armor is enough to take on anything they can dish out including susanoo arrows or bijuu damas.

Wonder woman could probably take on everyone on team 2 if I am being honest. Her durability is insane. Stalemating doomsday and taking on a bomb that beyonder solar system level. She speed blitzes everyone and is immune to mind powers to genjutsu is out of the question. Need I say more? She gives Superman a run for his money and no one one team 2 is anywhere near close that.

Naruto characters are too fragile to even have a shot against fighting fighters who fought gods on the regular, this is a mismatch.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here outstats Naruto team by a large margin, not to mention Maxima's insane hax.

/thead

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk about everyone here but WW can't survive this.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Team 1 in a big stomp

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AGrape

Wonder Woman solos. Fodder verse gets pasted. Inb4 ww is a brick so she's useless

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m failing to see how team 1 stomp

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lose to the women in a 3v1 if you catch my drift

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima solos if im not mistaken

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Hits Drink*

@eylandos said:

Maxima's mind powers are too strong for anyone on other team to do anything about it, she also has force fields and super humans strength, speed and durability far surpurassing anyone one team 2.

Litterally everything here is a lie. Maxima has TP'd people who themselves have very spotty resistance against such; everyone likes to think Maxima is some sort of cosmic level telepath when in fact her best feat is resisting Brainiacs TP while being assisted by the Mobius Chair:

No Caption Provided

Then there is the fact that Maxima litterally gets spanked against any competent telepath and IT is far beyond anything shes shown capable of doing.

Her force fields are honestly laughable, and containing explosions is impressive for her on the norm. I'm pretty sure anyone here is capable of getting past them. Her best strength feats are being compared to superman, the ninja are faster than her, and Naruto and Juubito are leagues more durable with a Healing factor.

Maxima Is debatably stronger but they are all peers easily.

Genjutsus and projectile attacks from sasuke, obito and naruto will be worthless.

Sasukes casual chidori arrows could pierce anyone here, TSB are superior to Molecule Manipulation and can even erase spiritually, and not only can Naruto or practically anyone else bust any form of shielding she has but she also has no defense against any of these attacks.

Big Barda is a new god with all the new god powers and invulnerability. Her Mega rod and armor is enough to take on anything they can dish out including susanoo arrows or bijuu damas.

Absolutely laughable. The rods best showing from memory is litterally stalemating Grail. Barda would litterally get turned to paste by Guy let alone anyone else.

Wonder woman could probably take on everyone on team 2 if I am being honest. Her durability is insane.

Wow. Out of all the things Diana has, the selling point for you is her rather inconsistent durability? Honestly ridiculous.

Stalemating doomsday and taking on a bomb that beyonder solar system level.

'Solar system level' diana huh?

She speed blitzes everyone and is immune to mind powers to genjutsu is out of the question. Need I say more?

Shes inferior to practically everyone here in her area of expertise; Combat speed. Not to mention they all have precog, diana isnt capable of blitzing anyone on the team and Any Genjutsu from Sasuke is better than any TP resistance feat she has and the spotty Tiara resistance.

She gives Superman a run for his money and no one one team 2 is anywhere near close that.

Anyone on the team can oneshot superman.

Naruto characters are too fragile to even have a shot against fighting fighters who fought gods on the regular, this is a mismatch.

Wolverine, DD, and Spiderman have fought 'gods' before, what on earth is this atrocious logic getting to.

Naruto and Sasuke alone are enough, Kakashi solos and Might Guy litterally IMP's them if hes unlimited 8th.

opis34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: I'm not going to respond to your whole comment but, it's wild that you think anyone on team Naruto could one-shot Superman. In fact, I would say Superman could solo all of team Naruto.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opis34 said:

@braindrain: I'm not going to respond to your whole comment but, it's wild that you think anyone on team Naruto could one-shot Superman. In fact, I would say Superman could solo all of team Naruto.

They have spacial warping, existence erasure, planet level TP, molecule manipulation, spiritual fire, sealing, etc. They can indeed oneshot superman.

opis34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By opis34

@braindrain: No they are not. Half of the things you said don't matter, not to a being that is so much faster and stronger than them and the other half I am convinced is not accurate and even if it is still don't matter. I want you to cite one example of any of the characters being able to erase someone from existence, having planet level telepathy, or being capable of manipulating matter on a molecular level.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Hits Drink*

@eylandos said:

Maxima's mind powers are too strong for anyone on other team to do anything about it, she also has force fields and super humans strength, speed and durability far surpurassing anyone one team 2.

Litterally everything here is a lie. Maxima has TP'd people who themselves have very spotty resistance against such; everyone likes to think Maxima is some sort of cosmic level telepath when in fact her best feat is resisting Brainiacs TP while being assisted by the Mobius Chair:

No Caption Provided

Then there is the fact that Maxima litterally gets spanked against any competent telepath and IT is far beyond anything shes shown capable of doing.

Her force fields are honestly laughable, and containing explosions is impressive for her on the norm. I'm pretty sure anyone here is capable of getting past them. Her best strength feats are being compared to superman, the ninja are faster than her, and Naruto and Juubito are leagues more durable with a Healing factor.

Maxima Is debatably stronger but they are all peers easily.

Genjutsus and projectile attacks from sasuke, obito and naruto will be worthless.

Sasukes casual chidori arrows could pierce anyone here, TSB are superior to Molecule Manipulation and can even erase spiritually, and not only can Naruto or practically anyone else bust any form of shielding she has but she also has no defense against any of these attacks.

Absolutely laughable. The rods best showing from memory is litterally stalemating Grail. Barda would litterally get turned to paste by Guy let alone anyone else.

Wonder woman could probably take on everyone on team 2 if I am being honest. Her durability is insane.

Wow. Out of all the things Diana has, the selling point for you is her rather inconsistent durability? Honestly ridiculous.

Stalemating doomsday and taking on a bomb that beyonder solar system level.

'Solar system level' diana huh?

She speed blitzes everyone and is immune to mind powers to genjutsu is out of the question. Need I say more?

Shes inferior to practically everyone here in her area of expertise; Combat speed. Not to mention they all have precog, diana isnt capable of blitzing anyone on the team and Any Genjutsu from Sasuke is better than any TP resistance feat she has and the spotty Tiara resistance.

She gives Superman a run for his money and no one one team 2 is anywhere near close that.

Anyone on the team can oneshot superman.

Wolverine, DD, and Spiderman have fought 'gods' before, what on earth is this atrocious logic getting to.

Naruto and Sasuke alone are enough, Kakashi solos and Might Guy litterally IMP's them if hes unlimited 8th.

Dubb tapping into the same power source doesn't make Brainac less cosmic level. You act like Dubb tapped 50% of the world power and it even then would still empower Brainac to be multi galaxy level.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opis34 said:

@braindrain: No they are not. Half of the things you said don't matter, not to a being that is so much faster and stronger than them and the other half I am convinced is not accurate and even if it is still don't matter.

Oh so fanboy mode activated? Is all you're going to do is cover your ears and scream what you think matters is right? Not to mention superman isnt faster than anyone here except in travel speed, which is absolutely worthless in combat.

I want you to cite one example of any of the characters being able to erase someone from existence:

The arm Minato got cut off by TSB was also cut off from his spirit:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

having planet level telepathy

IT litterally was a worldwide scale Genjutsu that worked by reflecting the third eye off the moon:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke resisted such and practically did more or less the same thing being that he Genjutsu'd the tailed beasts.

, or being capable of manipulating matter on a molecular level.

Oh right my bad; you didnt read that properly. Onoki reduces you down you down to Atoms and erases everything left over:

No Caption Provided

This process was stated directly inferior to TSB's:

Your turn, please keep this up I havent done this in a while.

opis34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By opis34

@braindrain: 1. All that scan with Minato could be showing is that his spirit is reflecting the state of his physical body. There is nothing there confirming that his existence was being erased. 2. Sasuke does not do practically the same thing, practically the same thing would be casting a genjutsu over the entire planet which he does not do. At most this shows the characters have the ability to resist planet level telepathy which will not help against Superman. 3. Finally, that scan does not say the truth-seeking balls are better than the Dust Release in power only that it can shift its shape and remain constant. Either way, even if it was stronger there is nothing suggesting the balls would be capable of hitting Superman who can move at speeds going faster than light or even be capable of harming him since we have no way of knowing the full limit of their disintegration capabilities. Speaking of which disintegration is not manipulation.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opis34 said:

@braindrain: 1. All that scan with Minato could be showing is that his spirit is reflecting the state of his physical body.

In what publication of ANY fictional verse whatsoever is regular physical damage done also applied to the spirit? Does punching someone somehow mean they've inflicted spiritual damage?

There is nothing there confirming that his existence was being erased.

Seeing as Kaguya was going to erase a dimension and specifically space/time by combining chakra natures, you are again incorrect:

No Caption Provided

2. Sasuke does not do practically the same thing, practically the same thing would be casting a genjutsu over the entire planet which he does not do. At most this shows the characters have the ability to resist planet level telepathy which will not help against Superman.

TP resistance can be applied to capabilities, and yes; seeing as Juubito was about to cast IT from forming the God Tree from the Juubi; Sasuke could've litterally done the same thing as noted by Kurama when he handled thier chakra like Hago whilst telepathically dominating them:

No Caption Provided

3. Finally, that scan does not say the truth-seeking balls are better than the Dust Release in power only that it can shift its shape and remain constant.

Last I checked Jinton is a KKM; try reading all of the listed evidence:

No Caption Provided

Either way, even if it was stronger there is nothing suggesting the balls would be capable of hitting Superman who can move at speeds going faster than light or even be capable of harming him since we have no way of knowing the full limit of their disintegration capabilities.

All of the Shinobi are faster than Superman in Combat. Not to mention Sasuke has literal instantaneous teleportation and has reacted to LS projectiles at Point blank ranges. Not to mention the absurd AoE and speed these attacks move at makes that assertion laughable.

And big LOL @ 'full limit of disintegration' when I just shown you exactly how the jutsu works and what level it works on. Either you show me resistance feats of that caliber or concede.

Speaking of which disintegration is not manipulation.

It most certainly is when Onoki's Jutsu is litterally a visualized Fission bomb that he uses nature manipulation to make.

Not to mention Onoki's entire arsenal is litterally Matter Manipulation based; such as his ability to casually reduces the mass of islands:

No Caption Provided

This is honestly embarrassing, all evidence against your favorite simply doesnt count for whatever reason.

opis34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: At this point I’m convinced you are adamant about misstating things.

1. I never said that regular physical damage makes changes to the spiritual in fact you said that I said it was just his spirit showing he no longer had an arm. Also Kaguya was not even in the scan you posted nor in this battle so your point about her is pointless.

2. No it can’t.

3. And the very fact you think every ninja is faster than Superman shows you are trolling me, highly biased, or know nothing of Superman. Either way I’m done discussing with since it is clear to me you don’t kn what you’re talk about.

Have a nice day.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opis34 said:

@braindrain: At this point I’m convinced you are adamant about misstating things.

No, you're just adamant in your opinion despite your favorite being absolute fodder here.

1. I never said that regular physical damage makes changes to the spiritual in fact you said that I said it was just his spirit showing he no longer had an arm. Also Kaguya was not even in the scan you posted nor in this battle so your point about her is pointless.

So now that you cant find yourself away from evidence you resort to a strawman, I'm sorry to tell you that all TSB operate in the same manor.

2. No it can’t.

Yes. It can. You think if MMH shrugs off a planet level telepathic attack he wouldnt in turn be able to TP a planet level telepath? Seeing as TP battles are more so based on who has the stronger mental abilities period, all feats are assessed.

3. And the very fact you think every ninja is faster than Superman shows you are trolling me, highly biased, or know nothing of Superman. Either way I’m done discussing with since it is clear to me you don’t kn what you’re talk about.

They are and you have not a single shred of evidence to say otherwise, superman only possesses high end travel speed feats, he has not exhibited combat speed on their level. I know much more about both Naruto and Superman than you do, it's just your own bias and conjecture that prevents you from being able to properly understand evidence.

Have a nice day.

Good riddance. You werent contributing anything meaningful to the discussion anyways.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, the chicks are hotter so they get my vote.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Team One Wonder Woman makes it easy for them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: would it be fair it was Maxima and Barda?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure I've handled this already.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure I've handled this already.

ppl think otherwise and I also re-read panic in the sky you're wrong about dubbilex tapping into Brainac power. He only tapped into the power of Metrion Chair. When Maxima faced him his tp was actually amped thousand fold times or whatever that scan said

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how impressive New 52 Maxima is, and Batman Beyond Barda doesn't belong here. Wonder Woman can body most of the team by herself though, so I suppose the extra allies just seal the deal for team 1.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: they have PC and 52 feats together

But new 52 maxima can match supergirl easily using a fraction of her strength. It has been told that maxima is only a title now in new 52/rebirth. The former maxima (post crisis) easily defeated new 52 maxima. Then was stomping supergirl and superwomen.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: never once stated he tapped into brainiacs power but that he assisted in shielding others from his power as stated in the scan thus making the feat nowhere near as impressive as you're making it out to be.

Nobody has put up an actual argument for the DC team and are just saying team 1 stomps. This thread has been concluded; I've posted evidence for my side of the argument.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: The shields were long broken by the time maxima got to Brainiac. Hell when brainiac amped his tp everyone though they were being destroyed by radiation it was just powerful tp. Again you’re wrong.

Also dubblilex helping to shield everyone temporarily doesn’t mean he was helping maxima. Maxima even stated before he was amped she won’t by his mind slave either her mental shield. Even with the amp she was resisting a tp resist before flash cut the wires. So

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why the hell Kakashi and guy are even here??lol.

now, obito is also not that good, i think WW and maxima with post crisis feats should take this, donna can take down obito for sure.

dc high diff