• Red Hood
  • Cassandra Cain
  • Catwoman
  • Batwoman (Katherine Kane)

R1 Morals on

R2 Morals off

Both sides have standard equipment

DC is not allowed to use sonics

Nightcrawler is not allowed to teledismember or teledrop the DC team members and has no Bamfs

Victory is Incapacitation, K.O. or Death

Pre/New 52 DC

616 Marvel

Teams start 300 feet and out of sight from each other

No Caption Provided

Callouts

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 anthp2000  Moderator

Team Marvel.

They have several metahumans and Kate is a huge weak link.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Round 1 goes to team Marvel, but i feel Round 2 definitely goes to team Nightwing. They pack too much explosive power to lose a morals off round.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, no real weak link and having Nightcrawler Is a huge boost

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Nightclawer solos. It's ridiculous for him to even be here.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Daredevil solos it’s ridiculous for him to even be here.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Nightcrawlers teleport patterns were already predicted in some fights by competent enemies, so I don't think that he could solo. And he is physically weaker than most of the DC team

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel.

They have several metahumans and Kate is a huge weak link.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team marvel

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Nightcrawler borderline solos

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator
Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rac95

@anthp2000: Not to 100% though, it was meant to prevent arguments like for AoA Nightcrawler or saying he just drops them from half a mile up high

Maybe I should restrict teleporting completely though

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 OP never said he can't use it during combat to go from one point to the next and continue with his attack

He just said he can't "teledismember" or "teledrop" his opponent, which he doesn't even do that often in the first place.

@rac95

Most of these characters are aware of his ability to teleport. Team DC does not have that knowledge and would get completely off guard because of it. Why are you under assumption that his stats are below their's? His reaction time speed is as good as that of anyone here, and his agility and acrobatic skills arguably surpass those of Nightwing due to his versatility and enhanced physiology.

His strength is also way greater than anyone here, and is more than enough to knock them out without much effort. Kurt was able to do things like one-shot Piledriver, two-shot Beast (both of which that are 10-tonners), tear through head of upgraded versions of the Sentinels using a pipe or grounding Spider-man with two blows to the neck without wanting to even hurt him.

Sure, that was a sucker punch and Peter needed just few seconds to get back up, but it being a sucker punch does not matter because nobody in Team DC knows Kurt can teleport, and therefor, is more than capable of catching them off guard. Another thing to keep in mind is that he did not want to hurt Spider-man and decided not to strike him over and over.

Given the fact that all four of these characters are way more durable than anyone on Team DC, I don't see Kurt failing to take them down, especially because he can coordinate his attacks perfectly and strike them with barrage of attacks from multiple sides, which can easily overwhelm anyone here. He relies on this tactic very often.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rac95

@krleavenger: A lot of the feats I found for Kurt in the unarmed strength department were mediocre and somethings like swordfighting Captain Britain seems more like an outlier.

You're right in the agility department though.

The DC Team doesn't know about his ability, but are very observive.

All in all I am starting to think right now that the DC side may need knowledge about Nightcrawler and/or a metahuman

EDIT: The restriction for teledrop/dismembering was meant for R2, out of character it is more possible

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95:

A lot of the feats I found for Kurt in the unarmed strength department were mediocre and somethings like swordfighting Captain Britain seems more like an outlier.

Never really brought up his feats against Captain Britain.

The DC Team doesn't know about his ability, but are very observive.

Maybe, but by the time they find Kurt can teleport, at least one or two of theirs will be taken down. And even if they figure out he can teleport, which they will, that by itself is not enough to counter his ability. Even without it he is more agile and way stronger than anyone here and is just as fast as the likes of Dick and Cass, so it will be hard to make a difference just by knowing he can teleport.

All in all I am starting to think right now that the DC side may need knowledge about Nightcrawler and/or a metahuman

Frankly I don't think that will make much difference. The versatility and large gap in stats is still there.

EDIT: The restriction for teledrop/dismembering was meant for R2, out of character it is more possible

Figured, since he won't even rely on such tactics if he is In-Character.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 owie  Moderator

Team 1's advantages include Nightcrawler's teleportation and Black Cat's bad luck.

team 2's include a more consistent high level of skill (high skill on team 1 is DD and MK, whereas everyone in team 2 is high skill, with Catwoman being the bottom, but even she is not bad, for instance in her fight against Talia recently).

Ultimately I'd say it comes down to whether team 2's skill can overcome Felicia's luck. I'd guess that they would, with difficulty.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers