Team Comics vs Team Anime/Manga

#1 Posted by eliah1102 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Comics: Lucifer Morningstar, Living Tribunal, Michael Demiurgos, Pre Retcon Beyonder&Molecule Man, Aztar, Ivory Kings and Death of the Endless.

Vs

Team Anime/Manga: High Priest, 100% Othinus, Aleister Crowley, Tokimi, Washu, Tsunami, Wild Cats(Umineko Verse), Featherine Augustus Aurora, Ushiromiya Ange, Battler Ushiromiya, Lambdadelta and Bernkaste.

*.Win by Death or Incap.

*.In Character.

*.Both Teams are willing to work together.

*.Fight in the center of Milky Way.

#2 Posted by Thekillerklok (10199 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass.

#3 Posted by pr0d1gy (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus punches and the universe collapses in on itself

#4 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Milky way.

#5 Posted by eliah1102 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0digy: and he is a bacteria compared to anyone and everyone here. Your point? Take your DB fanboyism to another thread.

#6 Posted by Full123 (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0d1gy: And then he realized that all the characters here were Multiversal and revels in his uselessness.

#7 Posted by Thekillerklok (10199 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: a couple of these characters are omniversal/ nigh omnipotent range.

Although I am pretty sure prodigy is being sarcastic.

#8 Edited by eliah1102 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by ThanosPimphand (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Team comics

#10 Posted by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Molecule man oneshots Othinus.

No Caption Provided

In the wiki, it even was stated that a phase is just a normal finite sized universe. Easily debunked, GG. But let us just say that the phases were infinite big multiverses....This would just scale Othinus to billion times+ infinite baseline multiversal. Those phases in To Aru are just dimensions with the same size of the previous dimension, or a VASTLY higher dimension, form that what I've heard.

No Caption Provided

Molecule man has such a feat too, BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. The dimensions during secret wars were an infinite chain of dimensions/megaverses/multiverses, where each dimension/megaverse/multiverse transcend the previous dimension/megaverse/multiverse by an INFINITE amount. So Molecule Man didn't just one shot billions of normal infinite sized multiverses or billions of VASTLY higher dimension, he destroyed billions of INFINITE higher dimensions. INFINITE is far above VASTLY.

Billion-D Molecule man oneshotts wanked Billion times default infinite sized multiversal Othinus.

For the reset: Team anime wins, because of Augustus Aurora. I don't want to argue about composite DC cosmology, but with vertigo cosmology, Michael and Lucifer would lose probaly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
#11 Posted by deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Manga have too much weaklinks

#12 Posted by FaradaySloth (11904 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Yhwach the great?!? Me don’t understand

#13 Edited by zgtfreak (2637 posts) - - Show Bio

@veilerax10 said:

^ This.

Aurora can't handle Lucifer and Michael at once (she's the only one here on their level). You'd need to add Creator Witch Beatrice to even the odds, then the fight comes down to those four, as the mere shockwaves from the battle between the Archangels and the Creator Witches would wipe out everyone else from both teams, save maybe Battler barely surviving via Endless Nine (Ange's Endless Nine isn't up to par to survive). If you add Creator Beatrice, then this comes down to those four.

Without Creator Beatrice, Aurora gets double teamed by two people on her same level of power and eventually loses. Everyone else is powerless against Michael and Lucifer; however the two Archangels won't even be needed for most of the team.

Basically the fight goes like this:

Aurora proceeds to 1v2 Michael and Lucifer since no one else can help her (and let's assume they fight far enough away to not kill everyone except Battler instantly).

High Priest, 100% Othinus, Aleister Crowley, Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami all die immediately.

LT struggles a tiinnnyy bit with the Wild Cats, but kills all of them off by himself.

Bernkastel, Lambda, and Ange combined should be enough to edge out a victory against Aztar, Ivory Kings and Death of the Endless.

Battler engages Beyonder, as he's the only one who can match him blow for blow.

Bernkastel and LT battle, with Bernkastel edging out a victory via superior hax and reality warping.

Ange and Lambdadelta both go after Molecule Man and overwhelm him moderately quickly.

Battler eventually overpowers Beyonder in a fist fight, or he decides to start using his hax/conceptual reality warping abilities to win easily.

Michael and Lucifer finally overwhelm Aurora and proceed to go after the remaining 4.

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta get killed immediately, with Ange soon following.

Ange last a brief moment due to her Endless Nine and Golden Truth combo, but gets overwhelmed very quickly anyways.

Battler is the only one who can last long enough against Michael and Lucifer for it to perhaps be called a fight. His perfected Endless Nine is far above Ange's, which will prove a bit difficult for even Michael and Lucifer to bypass. They'll have to watch out for attacks from his Golden Longsword as well, which could actually potentially kill them if they aren't careful. Eventually though, they will overwhelm him, even in a 1v1. Battler would still last a bit in a 2v1 though due to his raw hax; enough for it to be considered a proper final battle.

In the end, team comics win.

As you can see, Umineko has to carry this fodder manga/anime team, as without Umineko, the rest die instantly and the fight is over. Team comics and Umineko are like Quantum Infinite-D and higher, while the rest of team manga/anime is like baseline infinite multiversal.

#14 Posted by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:
@veilerax10 said:

^ This.

Aurora can't handle Lucifer and Michael at once (she's the only one here on their level). You'd need to add Creator Witch Beatrice to even the odds, then the fight comes down to those four, as the mere shockwaves from the battle between the Archangels and the Creator Witches would wipe out everyone else from both teams, save maybe Battler barely surviving via Endless Nine (Ange's Endless Nine isn't up to par to survive). If you add Creator Beatrice, then this comes down to those four.

Without Creator Beatrice, Aurora gets double teamed by two people on her same level of power and eventually loses. Everyone else is powerless against Michael and Lucifer, however the two Archangels won't even be needed for most of the team.

Basically the fight goes like this:

Aurora proceeds to 1v2 Michael and Lucifer since no one else can help her (and let's assume they fight far enough away to not kill everyone except Battler instantly).

High Priest, 100% Othinus, Aleister Crowley, Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami all die immediately.

LT struggles a tiinnnyy bit with the Wild Cats but kills all of them off by himself.

Bernkastel, Lambda, and Ange combined should be enough to edge out a victory against Aztar, Ivory Kings and Death of the Endless.

Battler engages Beyonder, as he's the only one who can match him blow for blow.

Bernkastel and LT battle, with Bernkastel edging out a victory via superior hax and reality warping.

Ange and Lambdadelta both go after Molecule Man and overwhelm him moderately quickly.

Battler eventually overpowers Beyonder in a fist fight, or he decides to start using his hax /conceptual reality warping abilities to win easily.

Michael and Lucifer finally overwhelm Aurora and proceed to go after the remaining 4.

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta get killed immediately, with Ange soon following.

Ange last a brief moment due to her Endless Nine and Golden Truth combo, but gets overwhelmed very quickly anyways.

Battler is the only one who can last long enough against Michael and Lucifer for it to perhaps be called a fight. His perfected Endless Nine is far above Ange's, which will prove a bit difficult for even Michael and Lucifer to bypass. They'll have to watch out for attacks from his Golden Longsword as well, which could actually potentially kill them if they aren't careful. Eventually though, they will overwhelm him, even in a 1v1. Battler would still last a bit in a 2v1 though due to his raw hax; enough for it to be considered a proper final battle.

As you can see, Umineko has to carry this fodder anime team, as without Umineko, the rest die instantly and the fight is over. Team comics and Umineko are like Quantum Infinite-D and higher, while the rest of team manga/anime is like baseline infinite multiversal.

This.

#15 Posted by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: To good that To aru wankers aren't around anymore.

#16 Edited by Vulkanian (739 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael and Lucifer above Beyonder OMEGALUL.

I though we got past this nonsense?

Result’s accurate though.

#17 Posted by TakenStew22 (4440 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats does Michael and Lucifer have that put him above PR Beyonder? Just saying, don't know about the anime/manga characters.

#18 Edited by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@vulkanian said:

Michael and Lucifer above Beyonder OMEGALUL.

I though we got past this nonsense?

Result’s accurate though

@takenstew22 said:

What feats does Michael and Lucifer have that put him above PR Beyonder? Just saying, don't know about the anime/manga characters.

They are winning against PR Beyonder, cosmological feat wise and basic feats wise.

First, I go after basic feats. By basic feats, Lucifer and Michael are above him, because Michael destroyed and recreated an infinite-dimensional metaverse in EVERY MOMENT. PRB's best destructive feat was to shake an infinite-dimensional metaverse, which comes not really on the level to destroy an infinite-dimensional metaverse. Take note that Michael destroyed and recreated creation EVERY MOMENT. Lucifer is Michaels equal, so this would automatically bring him over PRB in this case.

The most logically interpretation of PRB is million times more powerful than infinite-dimensional.

He showed that he is not infinite above infinite-dimensional, due the fact that he got hurt badly by cosmological ''weapons'' of the same verse:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's not post-retcon Beyonder by the way.

He could stomp infinite-dimensional beings and he was million times above an infinite-dimensional metaverse, which would make him million times baseline infinite-dimensional, so he transcends infinite-dimensional by an finite amount.

I debunk a scan, because some guys used this scan against me.

No Caption Provided

Somewhere beyond time, space, and the myriad dimensions of the multiverse, where, since the Beyonder's departure there has been utter nothing

This scan just implies that he is an INFINITE-DIMENSIONAL MULTIVERSE beyond an INFINITE-DIMENSIONAL MULTIVERSE. That doesn't bring him beyond the concepts of dimensions.

No Caption Provided

When you assume that Beyonder is beyond the concept of dimensions, this scan debunks it too. Beyonder is still the embodiment of the beyond-realm and he was still bound by it, and the beyond-realm had an infinite numbers of dimensions, like the scan above me said. So Beyonder was still bound by infinite-dimensions. Beyond the concept of dimensions Beyonder debunked, GG.

The DC cosmology was utterly meaningless to the presence, and the presence is the source of Michaels and Lucifers power, which would make them AT LEAST infinite above infinite-dimensional.

Transcend infinite-dimensional by an INFINITE amount (Lucifer & Michael)>>>>>>>>Transcend BASLINE infinite-dimensional by anmillion times/by an FINITE amount.

#19 Posted by TakenStew22 (4440 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Ugh... my head hurts.

I think i understand though. Thanks for the info again dimensional genius. :)

#20 Posted by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Ugh... my head hurts.

I think i understand though. Thanks for the info again dimensional genius. :)

If you don't like dimensional tiering, I ansered the question by basic feats. I say it again, if you couldn't see it:

By basic feats, Lucifer and Michael are above him, because Michael destroyed and recreated an infinite-dimensional metaverse in EVERY MOMENT. PRB's best destructive feat was to shake an infinite-dimensional metaverse, which comes not really on the level to destroy an infinite-dimensional metaverse. Take note that Michael destroyed and recreated creation EVERY MOMENT. Lucifer is Michaels equal, so this would automatically bring him over PRB in this case.

#21 Posted by TakenStew22 (4440 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Yasindermann (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Love_And_Hate (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic wins