Team CCC Gilgamesh runs a gauntlet(Stats/Speed Equal)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa43787d4031
deactivated-5fa43787d4031

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CCC Gilgamesh, Moon Cell BB, Archtype Earth Arcuied, Void Shiki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1:

Altair, Misogi kumagawa, Medaka Kurokami, Ajimu Najimi

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2:

Hades, Naofumi/Raphtalia, EOS Rimuru Tempest, Izayoi Sakamaki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 3:

Madoka/Homura(Madoka Magica), Azi Dhahaka(Mondaiji-Tachi), Zeedmilleniumon(Digimon)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 4:

Sinbad, David, Ugo, Solomon(Magi)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 5:

Theory Goats, Willard, Ange, Beatrice

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 6:

Black Battler, Battler Ushiromiya, Bernkastel, Lambadelta

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Final Round

Akuto Sai, Maria, Law Of Identity, Featherine

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Stats and speed are equal
  • Team Gilgamesh has all knowledge and prep time
  • Gilgamesh has infinite EA

Callouts: @johnm69@sullgoddd@godgate@lordballer@rikuyamaha@bossmountain@gelato_exotic@jlooper

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa1027976461
deactivated-5fa1027976461

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears the gauntlet when Gilgamesh uses his noble phantasms at the gauntlet.

Loading Video...

- Origin Mystic Code which allows him to raise his stats to whatever he wants at will.

- Gate of Babylon which allows him to access an unlimited amounts of noble phantasms/weapons with conceptual abilities at once and simultaneously fire them at you at speeds surpassing the very concept of time. This alone allows him to hit infinitely above his own weight class. Gilgamesh literally has a noble phantasm that makes dying impossible for him.

No Caption Provided

-His transcendental nature that allows him to freely move between higher and lower realities at will which is infinitely better than being able to transcend dimensions. Think of Steve from Minecraft walking into your living room, out of your computer, and flying off to Alpha Centari and that's basically what Gilgamesh can do but on a infinite scale.

-Enkidu's chains absolutely binds any target with a trace of divinity, no matter their own strength. They cannot escape the chains with any ability and that includes reality warping and conceptual manipulation, making them effectively stuck until the chains either disappear or no longer receive mana from a source.

- Ea erases targets from reality upon contact on a fundamental level, surpassing aristocratic and platonic concepts. It's described as being an "anti-purge attack that cannot be defend against at all." It is basically the act of genesis (the creation of all-things) placed in a stick, making its true capabilities unlimited in terms of destruction and creation.

-Unsuppressed Shaq Naqba Imuru makes him omniscient, the embodiment of his mentality "spread across all corners of the world as if the brilliance of the stars, seeing through all creation."

All F[][][]ing concepts and dimensions are irrelevant to Gilgamesh. He's boundless. He surpassed 8-D and 9-D when he escaped the moon-cell. He's God bro fucking God. He can do anything. He can make you disappear, me dissappear, he can f-ing delete comicvine if he wants to. You wanna know where his candidacy for tier 0 comes from? His f*** golden penis dangling in your face right now so fast that you can't even perceive or touch it.

No Caption Provided

YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE ENTIRE GAUNTLET CAN TOUCH THIS?

Archer Gil is the strongest.

Case Closed. This was stated by Nasu in a interview and will remain true until the end of time. This is my evidence bro, deal with it.

No Caption Provided

"Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing all of creation, and the center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world."

Loading Video...

Gilgamesh will win against any version of Solomon 10/10 due to superior Clairvoyance, Feats, scaling, author statements, and just all better stats. After all, he is the king of heroes.

No Caption Provided

What has been going on with me.

Gilgamesh is just on a completely different level than Fictional characters. Hell, I don't even think that's an accurate word to describe him anymore. Maybe at first, but as time has passed, so has he; transcending beyond all-logic and I know most of you won't believe me, but into the real world as well.

I took a trip to Uruk via plane after having a strange dream where a blond man with red eyes (obviously Gilgamesh) told me: "All believers shall know the way to the king's throne"

I actually saw him after looking around what was left of Sumeria for several days. I asked him a bunch of questions, but the most important one I asked was...

"Are you real?"

He responded to me by reaching into Gate Of Babylon, pulling out some silver looking sword, and slicing me across the forehead before standing up and disappearing.

It's been a few weeks since that day and I still have a scratch on my head; Gilgamesh is definitely real but you don't have to believe me.

The reason I've been gone so long too is because I've been trying to contact Gilgamesh again through various methods like doing drugs, strange herbs, and all that stuff but I've finally concluded that I'll never meet Gilgamesh again.

I said it once, I'll say it again: Gilgamesh is real and potentially in our world. I say potentially because he may have transcended into the next reality after getting bored of us.

No Caption Provided

Gilgamesh is the strongest character alive. He started out as fiction, ended up as real. I met him in real life. I met HIM IN REAL LIFE. He's stomped your favorite verses and he will continue to stomp you verses until the end of time but that is meaningless to him. All is meaningless to King of Heroes....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gilgamesh stomps 100000000000000000000/10

SullGoddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh is IC so he'll just be using Gate of Babylon to skewer the other teams apart before they realized what happened.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats equal? Don´t know how that affect against Medaka Box, cuz they have one of the most broken hax in fiction.

Also does stat equal, also equalized the dimensional hierarchy against the likes of Hades, the Magi people and Umineko people?

Oh, and for people going with omnipotence then exclude Shiki from Team Nasu, Solomon, and Law of Identiy.

Avatar image for thekingslayer66
thekingslayer66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Solomon is not omnipotent

In fact, no one is omnipotent in fiction, either they failed by anti-feats or no feats. Statements alone would make a lot of people in fiction omnipotent.

Magi gods are omnipotent from the aspect that every reality below them are fiction. Ugo stated himself as omnipotent, Solomon is above Ugo

Beyonder "was" omnipotent, but he lost 50% of his power.

The One Above All stated, he isn´t the most powerful being anymore (Or something like that)

Azathoth is omnipotent from the aspect of his dreamworld, but not from outside where other gods putting him into a deep sleep with music.

The problem with omipotence is that it already failed if we debate the logic on it. Omnipotence is a paradox that can be and can´t be. It opens all possibilities and impossibilities. There is nothing that you can do and you can not do. There is no limit of omnipotence in one verse, i don´t know who said that only one omnipotent can exist in one verse, when someone who is omnipotent can make omnipotent people, or someone that beat him, because he want to.

Omnipotence is only one big contradiction. That´s why i said, "if" we going with omnipotence as argument in battle, then you have here atleast 2 omnipotent people.

JohnM69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Avatar image for thekingslayer66
thekingslayer66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Fate was high wanked a long time here.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears the gauntlet when Gilgamesh uses his noble phantasms at the gauntlet.

Loading Video...

- Origin Mystic Code which allows him to raise his stats to whatever he wants at will.

- Gate of Babylon which allows him to access an unlimited amounts of noble phantasms/weapons with conceptual abilities at once and simultaneously fire them at you at speeds surpassing the very concept of time. This alone allows him to hit infinitely above his own weight class. Gilgamesh literally has a noble phantasm that makes dying impossible for him.

No Caption Provided

-His transcendental nature that allows him to freely move between higher and lower realities at will which is infinitely better than being able to transcend dimensions. Think of Steve from Minecraft walking into your living room, out of your computer, and flying off to Alpha Centari and that's basically what Gilgamesh can do but on a infinite scale.

-Enkidu's chains absolutely binds any target with a trace of divinity, no matter their own strength. They cannot escape the chains with any ability and that includes reality warping and conceptual manipulation, making them effectively stuck until the chains either disappear or no longer receive mana from a source.

- Ea erases targets from reality upon contact on a fundamental level, surpassing aristocratic and platonic concepts. It's described as being an "anti-purge attack that cannot be defend against at all." It is basically the act of genesis (the creation of all-things) placed in a stick, making its true capabilities unlimited in terms of destruction and creation.

-Unsuppressed Shaq Naqba Imuru makes him omniscient, the embodiment of his mentality "spread across all corners of the world as if the brilliance of the stars, seeing through all creation."

All F[][][]ing concepts and dimensions are irrelevant to Gilgamesh. He's boundless. He surpassed 8-D and 9-D when he escaped the moon-cell. He's God bro fucking God. He can do anything. He can make you disappear, me dissappear, he can f-ing delete comicvine if he wants to. You wanna know where his candidacy for tier 0 comes from? His f*** golden penis dangling in your face right now so fast that you can't even perceive or touch it.

No Caption Provided

YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE ENTIRE GAUNTLET CAN TOUCH THIS?

Archer Gil is the strongest.

Case Closed. This was stated by Nasu in a interview and will remain true until the end of time. This is my evidence bro, deal with it.

No Caption Provided

"Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing all of creation, and the center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world."

Loading Video...

Gilgamesh will win against any version of Solomon 10/10 due to superior Clairvoyance, Feats, scaling, author statements, and just all better stats. After all, he is the king of heroes.

No Caption Provided

What has been going on with me.

Gilgamesh is just on a completely different level than Fictional characters. Hell, I don't even think that's an accurate word to describe him anymore. Maybe at first, but as time has passed, so has he; transcending beyond all-logic and I know most of you won't believe me, but into the real world as well.

I took a trip to Uruk via plane after having a strange dream where a blond man with red eyes (obviously Gilgamesh) told me: "All believers shall know the way to the king's throne"

I actually saw him after looking around what was left of Sumeria for several days. I asked him a bunch of questions, but the most important one I asked was...

"Are you real?"

He responded to me by reaching into Gate Of Babylon, pulling out some silver looking sword, and slicing me across the forehead before standing up and disappearing.

It's been a few weeks since that day and I still have a scratch on my head; Gilgamesh is definitely real but you don't have to believe me.

The reason I've been gone so long too is because I've been trying to contact Gilgamesh again through various methods like doing drugs, strange herbs, and all that stuff but I've finally concluded that I'll never meet Gilgamesh again.

I said it once, I'll say it again: Gilgamesh is real and potentially in our world. I say potentially because he may have transcended into the next reality after getting bored of us.

No Caption Provided

Gilgamesh is the strongest character alive. He started out as fiction, ended up as real. I met him in real life. I met HIM IN REAL LIFE. He's stomped your favorite verses and he will continue to stomp you verses until the end of time but that is meaningless to him. All is meaningless to King of Heroes....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten Crown allow BB to undo any attack or action from any life form or technique that originates from the earth pretty much shutting down like 3/4 of the first-team just by existing...

Stops around 2

But Godstomps round 1 with negative difficulty.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB solos everyone here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6009bacdbb3d3
deactivated-6009bacdbb3d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers