Graviton & Kang the Conqueror
Cyborg Superman & Ronan the Accuser
- Both teams have basic knowledge on their opponents.
- Both teams have functional teamwork and team members have knowledge on one another.
- Both teams get 24 hours to prep/strategize.
- Win by KO, Incap, Death. Permanent BFR is disallowed.
- Graviton is sane and his powers are in their prime (Nicieza-era Thunderbolts).
- Cyborg Superman is Pre-52 and does not have Qwardian Power Rings.
All debaters must follow this order; if you have a point-of-contention to raise - either wait for your turn or post it in the group PM. As agreed, this debate will have a Five-Round Limit. When the last round is complete, we'll go straight to voting. Each round comprises of the following order:
- Veshark (Graviton)
- ComicStooge (Kang the Conqueror)
- cosmicallyaware1 (Cyborg Superman)
- Sovereign91001 (Ronan the Accuser)
Battleground: New York City
- Both teams start at 50 meters distance from one another, and begin prepared.
- The battleground is heavily-populated with innocent civilians (debaters who go out of their way to indiscriminately kill these will get brownie points).
- While the battle starts here; altering the battleground is allowed.