Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel, Ikaros, Aizen, Wonder Woman, Black Bolt, Jean Grey and Naruto

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

Jean can access base Pink Form (Gladiator fight)

Classic Magneto to current

Anime and Manga feats

616-PC to Rebirth feats

Basic Knowledge

Morals off

Win by KO or Death

No Caption Provided

Ikaros feats if you don't know her

a weak Ikaros was powerful enough destroy 8 islands from Synapse (a "continent" of floating islands in the sky) with her weakest weapon Artemis

No Caption Provided

The islands were shown to be this big. The blue circled dot inside circle is Ikaros carrying another person compared to them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They're also big enough in size to carry multiple mountains

No Caption Provided

Nymph, who helped stop Ikaros from completely destroying Synapse and can see energy outputs stated she had to power to oneshot Japan. Ikaros was also weaken in this scene and was still stated to have that much power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her Pandora Form oneshotted an army of 2.0 versions of her Uranus Form called Melans. The feats posted above Melan stats and power output far succeeds her Uranus Queen form

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also oneshotted them with her weakest weapon Artemis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also briefly faced off with Chaos, who absorbed the power output of each melan core. There was 47 in total. Each one should be at least country level. It stated Chaos absorbing the melan powers had enough to destroy Earth. but that's just a statement

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed and Strength

Faster than Nymph, who reacted and briefly outflew Artemis which can cross the planets in seconds.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/5/58/R10_29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171011062650

^^

https://imgur.com/a/AqDFK

Threw a small FLU pill with enough force to destroy a town surrounded by mountains while playing baseball

https://imgur.com/a/oCIac

carry a large chicken that dwarfed buildings in base mode

http://i.imgur.com/ycK8xIL.png

Can deploy at shield at speeds measured in femtoseconds (doesn't mean she has femtoseconds reactions)

https://imgur.com/a/fSppP

Stomped a melan Astraea. Melan Astraea is stronger than the real base Astraea, who knocked Tomoki from Japan to Africa

https://imgur.com/a/dhrgo

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thoughts?

@cocacolaman@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@bubblebass@woodward@spinach@rikuyamaha@nashiruu

@floridaman29@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@oreoghoul@alextheboss@chronicplane@edgelord91@warlockmage@lilbroomstick@spinach@rikuyamaha@necromancer76@manofthunderbolts65

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@epichotflame@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@hype2@wot_m8@mrfloridaguy@f3m1@bubblebass@ovy7@captfalcon725@woodward@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@the_wspanialy@necromancer76@anomalous@manofthunderbolts65

@whatiswritten@cocacolaman@floridaman29@hey_thatsmildlyadequate@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@wot_m8@bubblebass@donutmaker31@ovy7@jrazzle20@woodward@cull_obsidian@spinach@rikuyamaha

@cocacolaman@faradaysloth@floridaman29@hey_thatsmildlyadequate@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@worldofruin6@chronicplane@maestromage@jrazzle20@spinach@rikuyamaha@necromancer76

@lordkaos@ashetdust@gladeusex@batvibe12@pyrofn@geekryan@storm_calling@warlockmage@comic_book_fan@onsipin@jagernutt@weatherwitch21@thunderbolt30@the_living_tribunal_24@lan_fan@payneintheass@trixie@shepardoakenprime@xmangog__beastx@corapvp@diarrhearegatta@aqualion0@martinceld@darthphoenix@emmafrostxmen@thevivas@ginman333@kenshiro3051996@captfalcon725@morpheus_@newecho@koays@nandope@renny@scarlet_wiccan@theinsufferable@evil-incarnate@del_torro@adamtrmm@marvelfan1992@waitomegastorm@weatherwitch21@cruelrain@kasya_carey@lukadoncicmvp@lordofallhumans@princess_fiona@crimsonfoxfire@stormcell@huko@kylvarvoglar@mass@thevoidofdeath@fetts@nashiruu@tonystark6999@shade545@lilbroomstick@subline@stealthgrey@battle123axe@rikuyamaha@el_mago@evil-incarnate@zr2011@mooty_pass@whitequeen666@alphamon@underfire47

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont know much on magneto so i can't say much

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Weeb team loses, as per standard

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

Naruto, Aizen, and I'm assuming that Ikaros chick get one shot by Thor and from all I know of Magneto, he can help Thor and Hulk take the W.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team Captain Marvel takes it, Hulk is too slow to contend with most of the characters on Team 1 and either Magneto or Thor will have trouble against Black Bolt. Naruto can also help with TSB and sealing hax.

Idk too much about the rest though

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone on team 1 could solo no diff.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ecstaticgrace: Never said or implied anything close to the idea that Cap Marvel was being downplayed, calm down. She's meh anyway lol

The weeb guys get outhaxed/projectile spam by Mags before they get into range. Bolt has his scream but I'm not sure he'll do it as it'll hurt his own team more so than the other team, he ain't stupid. Jean has her TP, I guess, Hulk and Mags can together deal with it tho

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, Aizen, and I'm assuming that Ikaros chick get one shot by Thor and from all I know of Magneto, he can help Thor and Hulk take the W.

They're just as durable as the rest of their teammates. Not only that Ikaros can make shields for herself

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@ecstaticgrace: Never said or implied anything close to the idea that Cap Marvel was being downplayed, calm down. She's meh anyway lol

The weeb guys get outhaxed/projectile spam by Mags before they get into range. Bolt has his scream but I'm not sure he'll do it as it'll hurt his own team more so than the other team, he ain't stupid. Jean has her TP, I guess, Hulk and Mags can together deal with it tho

She has a feat of destabilizing a planet

Any good high tier should have a feat like that

and she recently knocked out Thor in her Binary form.

My aunt has knocked out Thor

Outhaxed by team 2? Team one has way more hax.

Outhaxed doesn't relate to the quantity of hax on display, lol. Classic Mags was literally doing stuff with magnetism that made no scientific sense and was casually producing city busting energy just to make a brush in Secret Wars.

BB’s voice doesn’t work like that the only way he’s in risk of harming his team is if he screams in the direction of his teammates.

That's not always accurate. BB's scream can still damage those around or near it, even if he screams in a direction. Sound doesn't just move in one direction only, it's unidirectional, especially with very loud noises.

A lot of team one is straight up faster than team 2

Speed will not be a very interesting factor here tbh, projectiles and AOE's will tho

Diana even having a sword that can harm anyone here

Diana got metal, so she's Mags fodder, ain't even gonna get her atom busta sword out

and Jean being to turn Thor against her team.

That'll take concentration that she won't have considering she'll need to use TK to defend herself from projectiles, plus Thor ain't a easy guy to TP either

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

Thor carries his team to victory.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ecstaticgrace said:

@professorrespect:

My aunt has knocked out Thor

Mad respect to your aunt

Thank

Outhaxed doesn't relate to the quantity of hax on display, lol. Classic Mags was literally doing stuff with magnetism that made no scientific sense and was casually producing city busting energy just to make a brush in Secret Wars.

City busting shouldn’t be beyond anyone here.

Obviously, I'm just saying these were beyond casual feats, not even going into his middle ends or near planetary stuff

It’s not just quantity for the team either stuff like sealing jutsus, truth seeking orbs, wind style rasengun which is Suppose to be able to fit things down at the atomic level is what I’m talking about in regards to Naruto alone

This is meh

That's not always accurate. BB's scream can still damage those around or near it, even if he screams in a direction. Sound doesn't just move in one direction only, it's unidirectional, especially with very loud noises.

Black Bolt’s voice isn’t sound based. Its electrons crashing with each other we see examples of Black Bolt using his voice and characters being completely fine that are near or next to him. Because he didnt target them

The only instances I can think of Black Bolt destroying things from all directions with his voice is when his voice was being used to trigger a bomb. Whether that be in War of Kings against Vulcan or Infinity against Thanos, and both instances he harmed himself as well.

Him screaming is obviously not the same physics in every encounter. Also, it's not really electrons crashing against each other, it's just his vocal cords being stupidly powerful, I've never heard that interpretation before

Speed will not be a very interesting factor here tbh, projectiles and AOE's will tho

Speed is still a factor in a forum fight.

Too much of a factor most of the time. Here all the characters don't really need to rely on speed because they have AOE attacks, force fields, or have plenty of projectiles to negate that advantage

Diana got metal, so she's Mags fodder, ain't even gonna get her atom busta sword out

I don’t even know what you’re saying here.

I'm saying Diana being a woman easily pieced by sharp objects against a guy who can internally bend metal to his will, including her magic sword, is not a good combination

That'll take concentration that she won't have considering she'll need to use TK to defend herself from projectiles, plus Thor ain't a easy guy to TP either

Im pretty sure Charles who has suggested being a weaker telepath than Jean has put Thor to sleep.

Was that the same reference where he dropped everyone bar Spider-Woman of all people? lol. In that case it's not only silly, but Xavier had his full focus then, not having to block the destruction caused by two planet threatening beings while having to protect and help out people

Thor has as many feats getting TP’d as he does having resistance to it.

Cool, 50/50 then

Avatar image for deactivated-5efd18e2365cb
deactivated-5efd18e2365cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K S G G

G E T T H E

*F R I C K O U T O F H E R E

C O M I C F O D D E R

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T2

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 quite easily.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so basically capt.marvel,wondy,BB,jean vs hulk,thor and mags let's see manga fodder is stomped into nothingness and the only one influential on team 1 is BB so team 2 wins but not a stomp

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so basically capt.marvel,wondy,BB,jean vs hulk,thor and mags let's see manga fodder is stomped into nothingness and the only one influential on team 1 is BB so team 2 wins but not a stomp

What's so fodder about the manga team?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Team 1 for the Win.

-The have they power to beat Team 2. But This fight will take a long long time with some casualties.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Team 1 for the Win.

-The have they power to beat Team 2. But This fight will take a long long time with some casualties.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team CA

BB + Jean only two that matter.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Hell Ikaros herself could give anyone on her team a fight I'm sure Naruto and Aizen can as well

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Hell Ikaros herself could give anyone on her team a fight I'm sure Naruto and Aizen can as well

from the feats you posted ikaris looks like continental level which is very,very,low in front of guys like thor,hulk and mags

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rac95

The price for raw strength goes to Team 2, with either Thor or Hulk holding the title as biggest powerhouse, depending on the versions.

Sure Team 1 has Black Bolt, Wonder Woman and a Jean Grey that fought Gladiator, but neither of them is in that league. They could probably put up a physical fight for a bit, but would still lose

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with their numbers

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points