Black Adam and Orion. Bloodlusted black Adam tanks most himself like in WW3

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d
deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright, so needless to say this is going to be a tough match for either side. I can see Wonder Woman, Big Barda, and Maxima contributing the most to Team 1 with Supergirl and She-Hulk being the (relatively) weaklinks.

For Team 2, obviously Orion is going to be a big help to an already teambusting Black Adam due to him being bloodlusted/WW3 status. And Orion has matched opponents more powerful than anyone here.

There's nothing stopping Supergirl from getting the Power Girl treatment by Black Adam. She-Hulk shouldn't be far behind, but for different reasons. Wonder Woman's gear is dangerous to be sure (really only her lasso in this case), but she has trouble exploiting it against enemies who move faster than she can strike or throw. This includes Power Girl who had dodged her lasso tauntingly, and a bloodlusted Superman where she struggled to use her equipment effectively due to his speed alone. I'm confident both Adam and Orion can match that level of speed, among other troubles they can give her.

I'd consider Barda slightly below or equal to Diana, and ultimately not enough to take down the bloodlusted Adam and Orion duo.

CM's not a pushover but I don't believe she has the means to help Team 1 win.

As for Maxima, her psychic abilities can prolong her survival but not for the entire fight.

I'm siding with Team 2 in a brutal battle.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hyoname

6 high tier ladies ( actually carol still a mid tier ) vs 2 high tier man

wonder who wins ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: It's deeper than all of them being high-tier really. Bloodlusted Adam has teambusted far bigger numbers, among some who are more powerful than those in this thread. And I don't think anybody here matches up to Orion.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debonairian: Well, a telepathic attack might be able to work we saw Martian Manhunter TP during W3. It depends what gear were using regarding Diana...

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Ladies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath said: @debonairian: Well, a telepathic attack might be able to work we saw Martian Manhunter TP during W3. It depends what gear were using regarding Diana...

Maxima can't use her TP in this fight and Wonder Woman has her lasso, bracelets, tiara, and now her sword and shield as well. It's unlikely, however, that she will be able to use her gear effectively for this battle. As the past has proven she has trouble using her weaponry against opponents that are faster and stronger than her, namely Power Girl and Superman (who have been blitzed by Black Adam and Shazam). Donna Troy is a similar example. During World War III she used Wonder Woman's gear against Black Adam, which didn't stop her from being blitzed and mowed through alongside countless other heroes simultaneously.

With Orion (also known as one of the most powerful New Gods who wields the vastly powerful Astro Force) backing Adam, matters are only made worse for Team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname said:

@debonairian: i disagree heavily its a spite against team 2

Can't say I agree but I respect your opinion.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname said:

6 high tier ladies ( actually carol still a mid tier ) vs 2 high tier man

wonder who wins ?

One is a teambuster though and the same could be said about Orion

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion's not known for being a teambuster like Black Adam but I'd still argue he's the most powerful here. He's restrained Superman, ripped out Darkseid's heart, walked through a thousand atomic explosions per minute, soloed Darkseid's Elites, flew through the asteroid belts of dying stars, kept pace with a God of Speed, blocked the likes of Omega Beams, destroyed a planet with the Astro Force alone, among MANY other impressive accomplishments.

Pairing him up with a basically WW3 Black Adam marks a tough but decisive win for Team 2.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: wasn’t Black Adam a team buster in WW3? Didn’t he crack raven soul self?

Orion is legit Superman level with tech

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@hyoname: wasn’t Black Adam a team buster in WW3? Didn’t he crack raven soul self?

Black Adam on average isn't a team buster though. The ladies would be too much for both of them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_: he’s at full power and bloodlusted here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_ said:
@kasya_carey said:

Black Adam on average isn't a team buster though. The ladies would be too much for both of them.

This isn't Black Adam on average, it's bloodlusted Adam. And even on average, he is a teambuster. He's soloed the Marvel Family, the Four Horsemen of Apokolips, and the JSA thrice. Many people in those teams are more powerful than his opponents in this thread. This is excluding everything that happened in WW3. Adam is no joke, and neither is Orion.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debonairian: I was going to ask how is he going deal with Maxima's TP, but I think the OP was changed. Nonetheless, the other teams you mentioned that Black Adam beats aren't anywhere near the combined power of this team.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stomps

@_logos_: the combination of Alan Scott + Dr fate + Jay + obisidian + pg

Is above these ladies

If that's the jsa ba faced

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stomps said:

@_logos_: the combination of Alan Scott + Dr fate + Jay + obisidian + pg

Is above these ladies

If that's the jsa ba faced

If that is then that is pretty impressive, but mainly because of Jay and Obsidian. Though Obsidian I think can be a bit inconsistent since I don't see him losing to BA.

Also, team 2 wins since the fight is merging all the characters' feats from PC to N52.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kasya_carey

@_logos_ said:

@debonairian: I was going to ask how is he going deal with Maxima's TP, but I think the OP was changed. Nonetheless, the other teams you mentioned that Black Adam beats aren't anywhere near the combined power of this team.

I put no TP because Maxima already bypassed Orion motherbox mmunity

Maxima also > Brainwave who was able to easily TP Black Adam

Her TK power and range is still as effective as her TP

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_: a bloodlusted Alan is far above Jay since he actually uses powers of starheart and above obisidian too ( who is above Superman level dude )

And I don't need tell what Dr fate can do

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stomps said:

@_logos_: a bloodlusted Alan is far above Jay since he actually uses powers of starheart and above obisidian too ( who is above Superman level dude )

Alan bloodlusted with the full power of starheart would be above Adam and DC Earth, but I don't recall him being that powerful in that instance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_ said:
@stomps said:

Alan bloodlusted with the full power of starheart would be above Adam and DC Earth, but I don't recall him being that powerful in that instance.

Hawkman actually did empower his Nth metal mace with full Starheart energy and used it against Adam. It caught him off guard but he eventually caught the mace (likely because of his magic resistance). And as Stomps mentioned, he's embarrassed people more powerful than Obsidian such as Doctor Fate and Lord Marvel.

And I'd say the teams Adam had busted besides the JSA are still impressive. The Marvel Family are a little bit below Superman-tier save for Billy Batson who is directly Superman's equal. While the Four Horsemen of Apokolips are Demi-Gods and Trinity-level threats who harmed and KOed Superman. Whereas Black Adam soloed far more powerful versions of them, one of who was amped by the millions.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By freestyler1999

Outliers for Black Adam or how should he help Orion, he is far away from team busing with his normal self.

And without that help gets Orion overrun after Black Adam is out.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam is a bit too weak here. Ladies win 7/10 but not without causalities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outliers for Black Adam or how should he help Orion, he is far away from team busing with his normal self.

I gave several examples of Adam teambusting bigger opponents as his normal self (even though this battle is bloodlusted Adam), and can provide scans if you'd like.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for outliers, the biggest feat he's performed is punching harder than the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs, which is basically planetary striking power. He's also beat down Lord Marvel while sharing his power with two other people. Beheading AMAZO with ease was also impressive when you realize he has the abilities of the Justice League, including durability. Him approaching lightspeed alongside Jay Garrick may be considered one as well.

His biggest durability feat was probably him staying on his feet after being blasted point-blank with the power of every soldier, missile, and bomb in the world.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freestyler1999 said:

I gave several examples of Adam teambusting bigger opponents as his normal self (even though this battle is bloodlusted Adam), and can provide scans if you'd like.

You don't need to provide me outliers, with outliers win Orion and Black Adam.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers