kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS

No Caption Provided
  • Ichigo, Yamamoto, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Toshiro, Aizen, Gerard, Ichibie.
  • DBZ Frieza
  • Death or KO
  • Manga and Anime Feats for both. No Movie feats.
  • Everyone is at their best.
  • Both sides start in base forms.
  • Battle in Soul Society.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61c521b1715b4
deactivated-61c521b1715b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: @maalik:soul feats for frieza? How does he see, touch, or avoid just getting his soul destroyed

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SirDragonFly

DBZ Frieza is confirmed to be a universe buster:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whis confirms that he can't stop the power that can destroy the world/universe:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conclusion: DBZ Frieza >>> DBS Whis.

Deal with it!
Deal with it!
kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImaginaryIdjit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if you think that Aizen or Gerard can regenerate from literally nothing.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NinjaRizer

Bleach team wins regardless of what Frieza does.

If he goes into a stupid monologue, like he normally always does talking about ‘I won’t even use my hands’ Ichibei one-shots him conceptually using the black on his nails, and turns him to nothing using Futen Taisatsuiryo. He won’t even go to hell. I don’t care about his AP, if he jobs he dies.

However, if he just instantly blows them all up, he one-shots himself due to destroying Hoffnung, in which Aizen just regenerates due to having Mid-Godly regen.

Frieza is a fat brick and he has no win conditions here

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Frieza stomps.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is faster and more powerful. If things gets though, he destroys the planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

Frieza scales to Goku so he solos Bleach and all of fiction aswell.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Is Soul Society a planet? I dont really know tbh. Thought it was a dimension.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Is Soul Society a planet? I dont really know tbh. Thought it was a dimension.

Anyone that says it's a planet is a flat-earther. We are literally told they aren't planets.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is faster and more powerful. If things gets though, he destroys the planet.

Aizen and Gerard regenerate from nothing and Frieza kills himself due to destroying Hoffnung.

See how easy it is for DC vs Hax arguments to fall apart?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

We can comfortably consider getting reduces to nothingness as a KO. That's stipulated as a win in the OP. Not a very good counter.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

We can comfortably consider getting reduces to nothingness as a KO.

I understand that on this site Bleach isn't very well known, but you do know that as Muken prisoner, Aizen can survive having his existence erased, body and soul, completely? How can a KO be achieved when your opponent is still, functionally, completely alive?

His heart continues to beat, somehow, even if his existence is erased.

That's stipulated as a win in the OP. Not a very good counter.

I wouldn't even categorize it as a counter, I'm honestly stating a fact. It's a fact that if Frieza blows up the planet with whatever AP he has, he loses due to Hoffnung's damage reflection. This is because Aizen and Gerard can regenerate from nothing and Frieza can't, and Frieza would have to regenerate from nothing in order to win if he does this.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: I dont know anything about bleach so I wont comment on the fight. But KO means Knocked Out not killed.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

Surely you understand the concept of being Knocked out or otherwise rendered incapable of continuing a fight for a period of X amount of time.

That is stipulated in the conditions of this thread as a win. Read. The. OP.

Again. You are not presenting a good counter.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: If Frieza for example erased someones head, and that person could regenerate their head, does Frieza win? No, obviously that would be absurd.

Knocked out, essentially means rendered to a state wherein one cannot continue.

There is no state Frieza can reduce Aizen to where he cannot continue. I’m not saying Bleach characters can harm Frieza in this thread, i’m claiming because of lack of knowledge, Frieza will kill himself due to damage reflection.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: And what’s this stipulated time frame? Has it been stated? If say someone could regenerate their entire body in one second, does Frieza still win because they were entirely annihilated for one second?

Aizen starts his regeneration quickly, as does Gerard. The fight isn’t over.

Knocked out means being rendered to a state wherein one cannot continue. Aizen being completely destroyed isn’t knocked out, in fact he’s completely alive. He can always continue the fight.

Regardless, you’re completely ignoring my point. If Frieza destroys Hoffnung he destroys himself as well, Aizen regenerates and this means Bleach wins.

There is no scenario in which Frieza wins, especially if he destroys a large area.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cergic

@ninjarizer:

A time frame isnt stipulated in the OP. Thats why i wrote X. A KO is a Win is stipulated in the OP. A KO can be 5 seconds or 5 weeks. Getting reduced to a state of nothingness is as KO:d as a being can be.

It's a boring aspect of a fight, yet extremely well established on comicvine. Accept it or steer clear of threads with that rule.

The fight is, in fact, over. Many comics featuring many villains and heroes getting KO:d recover and jump in for another round all the time, some even after a few panels. It's still a KO.

Your entire reasoning is getting absurdly close to a no limit fallacy which isn't something you should apply on CV. That won't fly.

I am understanding your point completely, and it's NLF or just about.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DragonoidPower

@ninjarizer: Again Im not arguing for either side as my knowledge for bleach is none. But thats just not how KO works. Your thinking of incapacitation or maybe even death as a win con, KO as a win con is simply what it stands for knocking someone out.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NinjaRizer

@cergic:

A time frame isnt stipulated in the OP. Thats why i wrote X. A KO is a Win is stipulated in the OP. A KO can be 5 seconds or 5 weeks. Getting reduced to a state of nothingness is as KO:d as a being can be.

So even if a being regenerates instantly, they still lose because they were destroyed completely?

This sounds like nonsense, and I completely disagree that this opinion is well established.

A being, if destroyed completely, and regenerates instantly, is KO'd because they were unable to fight for that instant? What?

Who believes this?

It's a boring aspect of a fight, yet extremely well established on comicvine. Accept it or steer clear of threads with that rule.

The fight is, in fact, over. Many comics featuring many villains and heroes getting KO:d recover and jump in for another round all the time, some even after a few panels. It's still a KO.

You've in fact completely ignored my question. If someone regenerates their body after one second or even less amount of time, do they still lose the fight due to KO?

Your entire reasoning is getting absurdly close to a no limit fallacy which isn't something you should apply on CV. That won't fly.

I am understanding your point completely, and it's NLF or just about.

You're talking about No Limit Fallacy when you realize you're the one who is actually using NLF.

No Limit Fallacy is claiming Frieza has any kind of resistance against damage reflection, and I know he doesn't and so do you, so I think maybe NLF sn't something you should apply on CV.

It doesn't fly.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Again Im not arguing for either side as my knowledge for bleach is none. But thats just not how KO works. Your thinking of incapacitation or maybe even death as a win con, KO as a win con is simply what it stands for knocking someone out.

What counts as knocking someone out?

"Ha! even though you regenerated instantly, I still win because you couldn't fight for that instant!"

What?

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DragonoidPower

@ninjarizer: Look I honestly dont want to come off as rude and I was just trying to point out that death isn't needed for a KO win con. For all I know bleach characters could stomp as again I know literally nothing about them. But I'm staring to get the impression you really seem to not grasp that I'm not arguing for frieza.

Just what counts as a KO is up to yall to debate, I was pointing out incap or death aren't really needed for a KO.

Merry Christmas btw

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cergic

@ninjarizer:

Instant regen? As in less than a second? I'd argue that it's contextual. But by the sound of it, no. We both know it wouldnt take less than a second though. And a KO can be a few seconds. Happends constantly.

Also i dont know what the hell you're rambling about regarding me applying a NLF since i never even mentioned Friezas "resistance against damage reflection".

?????

I'm very much literally not applying any sort of NLF. You are. Jesus...

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NinjaRizer
@dragonoidpower said:

@ninjarizer: Look I honestly dont want to come off as rude and I was just trying to point out that death isn't needed for a KO win con. For all I know bleach characters could stomp as again I know literally nothing about them. But I'm staring to get the impression you really seem to not grasp that I'm not arguing for frieza.

Just what counts as a KO is up to yall to debate, I was pointing out incap or death aren't really needed for a KO.

Merry Christmas btw

I understand, but my point is other sites introduce a timeframe in which an opponent should be KO'd for in order to secure a win.

We can't assume every time frame, like can a person win if they knock a person out for one second? That's absurd.

There's only one way to find out.

@kaijuking how long does the opponent need to be knocked out for?

Merry Christmas :)

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

Instant regen? As in less than a second? I'd argue that it's contextual. But by the sound of it, no. We both know it wouldnt take less than a second though. And a KO can be a few seconds. Happends constantly.

I've asked the OP what the timeframe is for KO. Let's wait and see.

Also i dont know what the hell you're rambling about regarding me applying a NLF since i never even mentioned Friezas "resistance against damage reflection".

?????

So what NLF am I applying if you aren't claiming this?

I'm very much literally not applying any sort of NLF. You are. Jesus...

What ability or person am I applying a NLF to? Name it, I'm as confused as you are, because Frieza dies here

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DragonoidPower

@ninjarizer: Ok but thats not really relevant to anything I said tho? :l

Again Im not arguing Frieza does or doesn't win, be it by KO or otherwise. I was just pointing out what KO was.....

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Ok but thats not really relevant to anything I said tho? :l

Again Im not arguing Frieza does or doesn't win, be it by KO or otherwise. I was just pointing out what KO was.....

Alright I understand this.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

I see.

The NLF-esque logic i am refering to is that you claim that

Aizen can survive having his existence erased, body and soul, he can't die to anything, get KO:d by anything on Friezas level, he can recover from anything in a second or less etc.

The case i see you making is basically that Aizen can survive anything, regardless of effect, even if a literal state of nothingness is the effect, and he can regen from it in an instant. In my mind it's a NLF.

Maybe i'm reading it wrong.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean like.....first form Frieza right?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kaijuking

@ninjarizer: like boxing, 10 count and unconscious. They must be unconscious.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: If there is no planet for them to be in, then how do they survive or where will their regenerated form be? Well they can't harm Frieza anyway, so it's a stalemate at best.

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team shitstomp if Frieza is in base. Firstly, I'd suggest people stop using non-canon hyperbolic and hype based statements from the original animation; Kai is canon and no such statements were made. Along with the fact not only does Whis legitimately scale over Universal; but those statements are cherry picked to hell.

Secondly, everyone on the bleach team i'd say is in the realms of low-end relativistic; just below Final Form Frieza's stated LS speedtier.

Lastly, Frieza has no answer to AoE or Hax.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: If there is no planet for them to be in, then how do they survive or where will their regenerated form be? Well they can't harm Frieza anyway, so it's a stalemate at best.

Aizen can survive with no head, and is completely immortal, while Frieza will be dead to hax.

They can harm him in a few ways. Ichibei using Ichimonji, Gerard using damage reflection (it's how they win) and that's about it without me having to quantify the AP of the God tiers for the millionth time.

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By thenamelessone

@kaijuking: does the two have knowledge on each other? of each other's power , abilities e.t.c.?

anyway , Freeza deconstructs them all with a single raise of his hand , except Aizen who gets KOed .