Team Buffy vs. Team Xena: Blond And/Or Fair Femmes vs. Brunette And/Or Dark Divas

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows
No Caption Provided

By sheer chance (or unconscious design) women of similar character, powers, popularity, or names-but from different franchises-have existed in the same generation over the years, with one noticeable difference-one was blond and/or fair skinned, while the other was brunette and/or darker toned. If they ever teamed up with their blond/fair or brunette/dark sisters and battled their opposite numbers, which side would come out on top?

THE COMBATANTS:

Round 1

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (with Slayer Scythe) vs. Xena Warrior Princess (with Chakram)

Bionic Woman vs, Wonder Woman (1970's TV Series)

Sara Conner (Terminator) vs. Ellen Ripley (Alien)

Alice (Resident Evil) vs. Selene (Underworld)

Calisto (Xena TV Series) vs. Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse)

Princess Leia (Star Wars) vs. Lieutenant Uhura (Star Trek)*

Round 2

Battles can result with a 6-0, 5-1, 4-2, or 3-3 showing. The side with the most victories wins (give reasons, please). In the event of a tie, state which team wins the run off battles. If a team ends up with a lower victory total, but you think they can still win, give reasons why. Fights are to KO or incapacitate the opponent for a month's stay in the hospital.

Ready? BEGIN!

*In their case, Leia is fair skinned, Uhura is darker toned. Yeah, yeah, be quiet.

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By vooon

Buffy Summers fairly easily.

Not familiar.

Really depends on the equipments but I'm leaning more towards Sarah.

Alice stomps with her TK.

Callisto from what I remember.

Uhura, Leia was still too princessy.

I'll wait for someone who knows more about the second match's characters.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By destinyman75  Online

Xena beats Buffy with mid difficulty better fighter supior God killer weapon.

Bionic woman can't beat wonder woman

Sarah and Ripley are both hardcore survivors but Ripley should win in a fight.

This is the best battle Alice vs Selene. Selene is slightly better at h2h and has better speed, but Alice is good at h2h and has powerful TK egde to Alice here but just.

Faith VS Callisto is fairly even, both are at the same level of strength and durability. But Callisto had much better fighting skills, and magic hax to boot, and is immortal as well so Callisto because of goddess hax and better fighting ability. (Close one though)

Leia vs Uhura, Uhura is sexier (other then metal bikini) but other then that she's out of her league as Leia actually fights so the princess wins here. Over all team Xena for a clear win

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vooon said:

Buffy Summers fairly easily.

Not familiar.

Really depends on the equipments but I'm leaning more towards Sarah.

Alice stomps.

Callisto from what I remember.

Uhura with ease, Leia was still too princessy.

I'll wait for someone who knows more about the second match's characters.

Wait you make no sense. How can you think Buffy, who is basically Faiths equal, beats Xena fairly easily, but loses to Callisto who Xena has beaten.

Xena is just as strong, fast, better fighter, and her pressure points will be deadly. Xena has the strength of 10 men remember,

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vooon

@klaus: Buffy has beaten Faith before, I don't see what's the problem here.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (with Slayer Scythe) vs. Xena Warrior Princess (with Chakram)

Could go either way. All that matters.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never watched Xena, so I can't give input

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse) vs. Calisto (Xena TV Series)

Seems to me like the Xena team is the way to go, all around (if just).

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: said:

Could go either way. All that matters.

Thanks for responding, but...this is a group battle.

Any particular reason no analysis for the other characters were made?

@rockette thanks for responding. Any reasons-no matter how brief-you'd like to share for arriving at the conclusions you did?

@angeljax if you have any knowledge of the other characters, you can analyze how their battles would go, if you wish...

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CramAndman

@theonewhoknows: Some of these battles depend on WEaponry(Xena --No sword?? and sarah/Ellen--which guns--flamethrowe/machinegun), powers/abilities (God Callisto or TK Alice/Ancient blood Selene) and Movie or Tvshow (Uhuru).

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (with Slayer Scythe) vs. Xena Warrior Princess (with Chakram) -- I'm only going with Buffy because Xena only has a Chakram, which Buffy is fast enough to dodge, block or deflect. If Xena had a sword or if this was H2H, I think it'd be either a draw(sword) or Xena would win (Pressure points). The scythe gives her enough of an advantage once she closes distance that she should win.

Bionic Woman vs, Wonder Woman (1970's TV Series) -- With her tiara and lasso she has a weapons advantage BWoman won't overcome.

Sara Conner (Terminator) vs. Ellen Ripley (Alien) -- Difficult to say because of the weaponry, Rip might be the better shot as Sarah missed alot of shots aimed at Miles dyson at range and with a flamethrower attached Rip roasts her at close range, however, Sarah is legitimately stronger, braver, and tougher, imo, (she'd never scream out for John) and would win H2H/melee.

Alice (Resident Evil) vs. Selene (Underworld) -- Selene's speed, strength advantage, and healing advantage wins out, especially if Alice doesn't have the right kind of UV bullets or Selene is immune to sunlight.

Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse) vs. Calisto (Xena TV Series) -- God Callisto Stomps!!! Normal Callisto should win with sword against stake or even H2H. She doesn't have a conscience and Faith just pretends to be a badass.

Princess Leia (Star Wars) vs. Lieutenant Uhura (Star Trek)* TV show Uhuru is useless unless she calls for backup on her communicator, Movie Uhuru could hold her own and force a Draw. Leia wins due to consistency of character.

Rd 2: Team Xena has the firepower and superpowers to take this if it goes to round 2.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By totu

@theonewhoknows Cool thread, as usual hehe

Round 1

I think Xena win this. More experienced, more powerful, more skilled, had fought a variety of enemies, some more powerful than Buffy's vampires as far as I remember

KInda tricky for me as I don't know much (or at all) about these particular versions

I think Sara. At her "peak" she was quite proficient with weapons, cold blooded and determined, and she had trained regularly to be as fit as possible. Ripley iirc was just a civilian who even if it was just as determined and cold blooded, was less trained, especially in using weapons against enemies who shoot back at her

I think Selene will eventually win, but its a close fight. Again, shes way more experienced with any of the weapons, but they are very close as skills and powers, I think. Still Selene seem to me a sligthly bit more athletic and powerful

Calisto (Xena TV Series) vs. Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse)

Don't remember much about these characters but I think Calisto should win this

I leaning more on Leia here. TV show Uhura, from little I remember wasn't much to remember as fighting skills. The movie one looked better but I still think Leia, especially after he picked up some experience and training with her brother, Han and the rebels, is a bit more consistent and capable. Before that, she probably lose (to movie Uhura), as someone said above she was a bit more "princessy" and not much of a fighter

Round 2

Again, not sure about Bionic Woman vs Wonder Woman from the TV series. But if WW wins (which I am inclined to believe), then is a 3 to 3 result. However I think the brunettes win, with Selene, Xena and WW vs Calisto, Leia and Sarah, where only Calisto is probably on the level of the first team, which won't be enough for blondes/fair team

Twerk_it_miley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (with Slayer Scythe) vs. Xena Warrior Princess (with Chakram): Could go either way tbh

Bionic Woman vs, Wonder Woman (1970's TV Series): WW

Sara Conner (Terminator) vs. Ellen Ripley (Alien): Ripley

Alice (Resident Evil) vs. Selene (Underworld): Selene

Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse) vs. Calisto (Xena TV Series) Callisto

Princess Leia (Star Wars) vs. Lieutenant Uhura (Star Trek)* Uhura

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@twerk_it_miley: Thanks so much for responding.

Could you explain your decisions about round 1, and please state who wins round 2, and why?

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

Faith The Vampire Slayer (Buffyverse) vs. Calisto (Xena TV Series)

Seems to me like the Xena team is the way to go, all around (if just).

Twerk_it_miley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Twerk_it_miley

@theonewhoknows:

1) It depends on who hits who first, if Xena gets Buffy with Chakram, she wins however if Buffy swipes Xena with the Scythe, then Buffy will win.

2) WW does have a weapons advantage, which is why she will win.

3) Amazing fight but Ripley just because she has more feats, Xenomorphs (especially Queens) are no joke and the fact that she has outsmarted them time and time again shows her dangerous she can be in the right setting.

4) close, but Selene just because she has more impressive feats with weapons and seemed a little faster.

5) I'd say Callisto is more on Priest Caleb's level of physical stats, so she beats Faith.

6) Uhura seemed like more a fighter which is why I'd go with her.

Round 2

Because the Buffy vs Xena fight is 50/50, I will include both of them. The first team only consists of Buffy and Callisto (Team 1), which take on WW, Xena, Selene, Ripley and Uhura (Team 2). Ripley or Uhura could only beat Buffy or Callisto if they keep their distance and exploit weaponry, but Xena, WW and Selene would take them head on. So with all that said Team 2 wins simply because they have more numbers.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Callagassi72

Ive seen xena gods their nothing to buffy gods who are unable to enter this universe because their too powerful. And at full power one alone could decimate a universe or bigger. Buffy is just as skilled stronger and faster and more durable. Faith given the troll hammer could beat callisto face in. Buffy could dodge bullets too she so she gets to ripely it going to be a good fight but buffy wins she . Its up to buffy and faith vs xena and selene old series ww not that much.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team xena