Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Koays
Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Wolverine & Colossus
Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Wolverine & Colossus

VS

Miles Morales, Scarlet Witch, Venom & Giant-man(Pym)
Miles Morales, Scarlet Witch, Venom & Giant-man(Pym)

RULES-

• No BFR
  • Win by Death or KO
  • Basic Knowledge

FIGHT HERE:

No Caption Provided
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nassergrant19  Online

Team 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The X-Men.

Mostly everyone here except Wanda fights in CQC, and with basic knowledge, Psylocke would be smart enough to focus on taking them down with TP rather than engage in CQC as well.

Wanda gets dropped, as does everyone else, since I don't think any of them have any notable TP resistances.

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

The X-Men.

Mostly everyone here except Wanda fights in CQC, and with basic knowledge, Psylocke would be smart enough to focus on taking them down with TP rather than engage in CQC as well.

Wanda gets dropped, as does everyone else, since I don't think any of them have any notable TP resistances.

Is Psylocke still immune to reality warping and resistant to magic?

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366: Thats the very question lol

Don't think so. The stuff from when Jamie resurrected her doesn't seem to be there anymore, like she isn't immune to TP anymore. But her TP is strong, I don't think why she would not be able to TP Wanda, assuming she doesn't try to do some dumb shit like kick her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath said:

@candymandy3366: Thats the very question lol

Don't think so. The stuff from when Jamie resurrected her doesn't seem to be there anymore, like she isn't immune to TP anymore. But her TP is strong, I don't think why she would not be able to TP Wanda, assuming she doesn't try to do some dumb shit like kick her

If Psylocke isn't immune or resistant to Wanda's powers the Avengers stomp

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By marvelfan1992

@candymandy3366: She has powerful telepathy which tbh should be able to take wanda down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Wanda would lose to Betsy's TP, especially since Betsy doesn't always start battles with TP

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Besty has a track record of not using her telepathy straight away unless she's up against a other telepath Wanda should be able to take advantage of this and bring her team the win in multiple different ways

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wanda.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda maximoff aka the Scarlet witch will likely be the winner and sole survivor of this conflict. She possesses far more varied and powerful offenses then any on the other team. Her teammates, Miles morales aka the ultimate Spider-man and Edward brock aka the symbiote Venom are faster and more physically powerful then the mutants allied to make up team Betsy braddock aka Psylocke aka Captain britain.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2wolflike: @candymandy3366: With basic knowledge and Wanda being the major threat on the other team, Psylocke would likely use TP on her right away instead of engaging in H2H combat.

Wanda doesn’t have the feats to take a direct TP assault from Betsy, and Betsy is faster with her powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@d2wolflike: @candymandy3366: With basic knowledge and Wanda being the major threat on the other team, Psylocke would likely use TP on her right away instead of engaging in H2H combat.

Wanda doesn’t have the feats to take a direct TP assault from Betsy, and Betsy is faster with her powers.

I agree, Betsy is definitely faster

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have seen Moondragon used it and failed. Wanda can blast the team with ofc energy projection at MFTL speed. Wanda wins via chaos magic that operates at the speed of thought imo...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Considering Wanda has been able to react to bullets, explosions, arrows and missiles while also having a better track record then Psylocke when it comes to fighting very fast characters for example she's been able to fight the likes of living laser, Quasar, Vision, Spider-Woman, Swordsman, Thor, Quicksilver, Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom and much more keep up with them perfectly fine so I don't think Besty is faster then her especially with her fighting style

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Considering Wanda has been able to react to bullets, explosions, arrows and missiles while also having a better track record then Psylocke when it comes to fighting very fast characters for example she's been able to fight the likes of living laser, Quasar, Vision, Spider-Woman, Swordsman, Thor, Quicksilver, Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom and much more keep up with them perfectly fine so I don't think Besty is faster then her especially with her fighting style

Wanda isn't consistently that fast.

Psylocke has also reacted to bullets, explosions, lasers, repulsor rays, etc., and has fought against or reacted to the likes of Spider-Woman, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Death Seed Archangel, Fantomex, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Dazzler, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Fantomex, Domino, Meggan, Bishop, etc. What's your point?

Wanda's powers do not activate as fast as Psylocke's powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@d2wolflike said:
@geekryan said:

Psylocke has also reacted to bullets, explosions, lasers, repulsor rays, etc., and has fought against or reacted to the likes of Spider-Woman, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Death Seed Archangel, Fantomex, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Dazzler, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Fantomex, Domino, Meggan, Bishop, etc. What's your point?

Psylocke isn't either

Stop Psylocke never reacted to Doctor Strange or even tagged him (We only saw her in the background looking at him) Once again you provided zero reasons why Psylocke can be able to blitz Wanda dispite lowballing which I can do to every single Marvel characters 😉 including high tiers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2wolflike said:
@geekryan said:
@d2wolflike said:
@geekryan said:

Psylocke isn't either

Stop Psylocke never reacted to Doctor Strange or even tagged him (We only saw her in the background looking at him) Once again you provided zero reasons why Psylocke can be able to blitz Wanda dispite lowballing which I can do to every single Marvel characters 😉 including high tiers.

Psylocke can't blitz Wanda but I think she is fast enough to take her out, Psylocke's characters is suppose to be a ninja girl with superpowers and speed, durability, agility, and stamina, Wanda is a sorcerer, she fights like any other sorcerer, Wanda is not that fast, I could bring scans of Wanda slowly preparing a energy blast or getting ready to use a spell if you'd like. Psylocke is just faster than Wanda I think it's a bit obvious.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kasya_carey

I think reaction wise it’s maybe even. I think Betsy takes the cake with combat speeds. She train a lot, has muscle memory, and consistently combines her powers with combat.... Unless y’all take Wanda sparing with Captain America everyday seriously.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda could literally solo

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@d2wolflike said:
@geekryan said:

Psylocke isn't either

Betsy was shown facing off against him, and they were seen shortly after fighting different opponents, implying they fought at least for a bit and then switched opponents.

All of those feats you presented are outliers for Psylocke though. Wanda consistently gets tagged by much slower characters. I guarantee I could provide more anti-feats for Wanda's speed than you could for Psylocke.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

We have seen Moondragon used it and failed. Wanda can blast the team with ofc energy projection at MFTL speed. Wanda wins via chaos magic that operates at the speed of thought imo...

That was a physical bolt of psychic energy, something that Psylocke doesn't often use. When she geos for telepathy she usually goes for either a Psi blade to the head or a direct telepathic attack.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This likely comes down to Psylocke vs Wanda because whoever wins that is capable of taking down the rest of the enemies. They both good showings of reactions but Psylocke being a proficient melee fighter has very good reflexes having fought the likes of Wolverine, Daredevil, Domino, Fantomex, and so on. This likely gives her the edge, and Wanda's TP resistance is not likely to withstand an attack from Psylocke.

I actually think nightcrawler might be able to sneak in an attack on Wanda before she can react, but I am not certain of his blitz speed

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: Can you give me the example of Psylocke Telepathic Assault? Also yeah... Psylocke is faster when it comss to combat speed. Their reaction speed is just the same actually. With Wanda has been trained by Quicksilver to react fast intentionally and unintentionally. Speedster or any other fast attack is not new to her. Wanda can also use her FF to prevent Nightcrawler from teleporting, so he can't blitz...

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also @geekryan always use all of that outdated anti-feats, it is actually laughable. But if that was all he know about Wanda, then I wouldn't be surprised. Now I want him to debunk all of that Psylocke's anti-feat.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@deactivated-6055330d93f26 said:
@geekryan said:
@d2wolflike said:
@geekryan said:

Psylocke isn't either

Betsy was shown facing off against him, and they were seen shortly after fighting different opponents, implying they fought at least for a bit and then switched opponents.

All of those feats you presented are outliers for Psylocke though. Wanda consistently gets tagged by much slower characters. I guarantee I could provide more anti-feats for Wanda's speed than you could for Psylocke.

Aww why he/she deactivate? It was getting good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might still go with team 2. The x-men are cool but they don't just win every fight because they have a telepath. Telepaths have been resisted by powerless humans/aliens and low tier characters. Wanda should be able to freeze time and finish them off.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

Also @geekryan always use all of that outdated anti-feats, it is actually laughable. But if that was all he know about Wanda, then I wouldn't be surprised. Now I want him to debunk all of that Psylocke's anti-feat.

Lol, the feats I posted of Wanda are all from the 90s or later.... "Outdated"....Her speed hasn't improved since then.

1) He appeared behind Psylocke when she wasn't expecting him

2) She was fighting multiple opponents at once in a dark cave, and she got tagged from behind

3) Medusa has tagged faster opponents, and most of IvX was pure PIS anyways

4) Not an anti-feat

5) Taken by surprise

The difference between Psylocke and Wanda is that Psylocke has consistent speed feats, to the point where these few anti-feats are either outliers or have context to them. Wanda is consistently slow and regularly gets tagged by slower opponents.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole fight depends on Betsy's willingness to drop Wanda with TP before she could react.

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Josh983

@geekryan: Proof that her speed hasn't improved since then? Lol no, you can not give that 90's anti-feats, it is clearly OUTDATED. Are you living in Wanda's reality?

1) ? Psylocke was aware of his appearance and the guy talked to her in front of her face. Yet, she couldn't even react to his punch that landed on her butt, lol.

2) Can she just feel their presence by using TP and TK? This is the perfect example of how a mid-tier mutant act as a street level imo. And you think that the darkness is limiting her movement? I believe many ninjas have been trained to fight in the dark or any other difficult situation. But if she is not that good, then what can we do? Even Spider Man in the MCU fights better...

3) Prove it.

4) What? Psylocke can not even fight some regular humans simultaneously. She gets stomped and incapacitated by a non-superpowered human. Add that to her durability.

5) Prove it.

Ehhhh? No... Wanda has been trained by Quicksilver to react fast intentionally and unintentionally. Speedster or any other fast attack is not even new to her.

While Wanda's psychic defense can hold her for a while, she either sends Betsy's TP back to her or just statues her and attacks her with MFTL+ blast.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke being immune to reality warping is a misconception, she was not affected by House of M because she was in White Hot Room with Rachel. Outside of multiverse.

Anyways it's just funny how ppl claim Psylocke is faster, both SW and Betsy have average human speeds, scans don't prove anything bcs reaction speed is a PIS.

Anyways team Scarlet Witch wins.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983: Sure thing

She takes down Archangel who at the time was stated to have Apocalype's level of psionic resistance. It's worth noting the author mentioned that this was the moment where Psylocke's telepathy had reached a point where she was now peers with the likes of Jean Grey and Charles Xavier. It is certainly hyperbole, but still shows the intent for her power levels

Here she puts Archangel to sleep. He was possessed by Shadow King at the time so it's unclear if this would strengthen his mind from other TP attacks since Shadow King's power is over him

No Caption Provided

TP attack on Jamie Braddock twice

On Sabretooth as well

No Caption Provided

She also kills Magneto, or close to it. He wanted her to do it, but using it as an example of her taking down someone through telepathic means, and he still has formidable psychic defenses

No Caption Provided

She also has feats of taking down soldiers with direct mind attacks

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Betsy. Wanda cannot hang with powerful telepaths

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Psylocke carries hard Team Wanda wins easy.