Fight on a secluded island:

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Straw Hats stomp. Luffy, Sanji and Zoro alone are hypersonic+ and they are very durable.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueComet

@NeonGameWave: Since when are they hypersonic? And the DBZ crossover doesn't count.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@BlueComet: Are the Straw hats Pre-timeskip?

Because it'd be less of a stomp.

If not Team Avatars getting blitz/one shotted.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@BlueComet: I don't usually say stuff like this but

Spite!!!

ONE PIECE FRIGGIN MURDERSTOMPS team avatar

Any one of them could solo easily

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackWind

Gear 2 Jet Pistol to the face for all of hm, end of story.

Or Sea King one shotting kicks, take your pick.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@BlueComet: Their pretty close to that actual speed in regards to combat and overall speed. They are also more powerful after the Time-Skip.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

@BlueComet said:

@NeonGameWave: Since when are they hypersonic? And the DBZ crossover doesn't count.

Luffy dodging an in flight bullet at point blank range. Assuming that pistol fires at a normal speed, for Luffy to move his body that much before the bullet could get to him, he'd have to be Hypersonic. This is pre time skip Luffy, mind you. Team Avatar is viciously, horridly outclasses.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlueComet

@NeonGameWave: Ok so he can punch at superspeeds, but his movement speed isn't nearly that fast and nothing in that video proves they're even supersonic yet alone hypersonic.

@Dredeuced: Supersonic maybe and I'm not trying to be difficult or anything, but flintlock bullets aren't even supersonic so that's no where near a hypersonic feat. Aang is much closer to hypersonic since he can dodge lightning in mid flight.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

The only way I can see them being somewhat equal if you take em back to the Baratie Arc anywhere after that Team One Piece stomps,

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

@BlueComet: Luffy in Gear 2nd was able to dodge and counter Lucci`s sonic boom attacks which should move roughly at supersonic-hypersonic speeds, and One Piece characters have dodged bullets before. This is also Pre-Timeskip. After the Timeskip they are more powerful in every way.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackWind

Zoro was even near laughing at a Tenryuubito who tried to shoot him at close range, which he dodged with a smile. And he Luffy and Sanji have been intercepting and timing cannonball fire since forever.

And what's gonna stop Usopp from sniping any of Team Avatar from a range that not even rifles could match? Usopp's projectiles are far faster than bullets.

Go wattch One Piece and you'll see how horribly, terribly one sided this is.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

@BlueComet: You should make it during a Full Moon, while Sozen's Comet is in the air and make moral's off

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By evilvegeta74

StrawHats!

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlueComet

Zoro was even near laughing at a Tenryuubito who tried to shoot him at close range, which he dodged with a smile. And he Luffy and Sanji have been intercepting and timing cannonball fire since forever.

And what's gonna stop Usopp from sniping any of Team Avatar from a range that not even rifles could match? Usopp's projectiles are far faster than bullets.

Go wattch One Piece and you'll see how horribly, terribly one sided this is.

I do watch one piece, though I'm obviously not nearly as far along as i should be.

Tell me something. What's gonna stop Toph from simply metalbending Usopp's bullets, Nami's staff thingy and possibly even Zoro's swords? Do I even gotta mention how effective Katara and Aang's waterbending is gonna be?

So like I said, if it was a flintlock gun then it wasn't even near supersonic, same for canonballs. There isn't as big of a gap in their speeds as you think(atleast for pre-time skip).

Um Cough Cough Aang

@BlueComet: Luffy in Gear 2nd was able to dodge and counter Lucci`s sonic boom attacks which should move roughly at supersonic-hypersonic speeds, and One Piece characters have dodged bullets before. This is also Pre-Timeskip. After the Timeskip they are more powerful in every way.

Okay so team Avatar isn't quite as fast, but they can still compete. Aang's fight against Combustion Man above proves that. There's also Toph who has her seismic sense meaning she can detect attacks before they're thrown and Zuko who has dodged and redirected lightning. So not real lightning, but it's still extremely fast.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luffy Solo's

End

Of

Story

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlueComet
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By GhostRavage

Massive Mismatch.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlueComet

@ghostravage:

This continues to be said with no actual reason why.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cooldes

@bluecomet: lol soru speeds are so fast that the users seemed to be dissappearing to luffy, who was already intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers. Sanji, zoro, and esecially zoro are now MUCH faster than even that. Team avatar can't even see them

haki gives those 3 precog, so team avatar can't touch them.

their durability is off the charts. luffy is just straight up immune to blunt attacks. Team avatar can't hurt them.

luffy is around island level strength, at the very least he's mountain ++++

Team avatar won't survive them.

now add usopp and nami.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bluecomet: Luffy combat speed is hypersonic... And he can bust buildings like paper... The Avatar Universe has NOTHING on Luffy alone... Let alone the whole f-ing crew.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bluecomet: To my knowledge, Toph can't metalbend something in mid-air. All the bending I've ever seen from her was something she could touch. Only Bumi could bend the earth without touching it.

Not sure what waterbending is going to do when Luffy and Zoro did this:

I understand Team Avatar won't allow for any real charge up time, but it is very clear that the Strawhats are far above human abilities.

Above all else, I've got two words for you:

1. Nico
  2. Robin

*clutch*

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Possibly Franky can solo.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mugiwara and company still win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

Straw Hats

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlueComet

@marshall_long said:

Either of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Possibly Franky can solo.

Those two aren't even in this battle as it's pre-timeskip.

@hart7668 said:

@bluecomet: To my knowledge, Toph can't metalbend something in mid-air. All the bending I've ever seen from her was something she could touch. Only Bumi could bend the earth without touching it.

Not sure what waterbending is going to do when Luffy and Zoro did this:

I understand Team Avatar won't allow for any real charge up time, but it is very clear that the Strawhats are far above human abilities.

Above all else, I've got two words for you:

1. Nico
  2. Robin

*clutch*

Then you haven't read the Promise trilogy or the Search trilogy which take place after the events of Book 3.

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/avatar-the-last-airbender---the-promise/2/14/

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/avatar-the-last-airbender---the-promise/2/15/

And:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/avatar_the_last_airbender_the_promise/c003/45.html

No she doesn't.

Nico and Robin arent fighting in this as it's pre-time skip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3dT8oK7y80&feature=player_detailpage

In Avatar state Aang was flying straight through giant columns of rock like butter. His fire blasts shattered eveything they touched and became heat seeking somehow, he condensed what was easily a few 100,000 gallons of water into a tiny little ring, and you know what? If none of that's enough he can always just open up the ground the strawhats and crush them.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/avatar_the_last_airbender_the_promise/c003/62.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/avatar_the_last_airbender_the_promise/c003/63.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/avatar_the_last_airbender_the_promise/c003/64.html

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluecomet: Woops! Didn't read it carefully enough! My B.

And, I didn't even realize something like that exists!! :D Made my day!

Although, Nico Robin AND Franky were part of the crew Pre-TS technically. But, you didn't list them, so they won't be apart of it.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: so was brook. Brook was apart of crew before TS why do you guys think he wasn't?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlueComet

@hart7668:

No problem. You're definitely missing out if you haven't heard about them before, totally blew my mind when I found out. Way better than anything Legend of Korra.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@hart7668: so was brook. Brook was apart of crew before TS why do you guys think he wasn't?

Yes he was. I knew, but he didn't come to mind immediately lol

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluecomet: because Zoro Luffy sanji and brook can speed blitz, and are much stronger (including franky) one hit will kill easily.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy Solo's

End

Of

Story

Luffy soloing is impossible in my honest opinion. Toph being there just makes it even harder. Aang going avatar state would wreck him.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Toph would destroy zoro's swords, while Aang spams AoE moves, while sanji holds back and fights the rest of the strawhats since they are trying to hurt girls,(he has shown on several occasions to attack any man who attacks a woman.) Usopp gets one shotted by any of the benders on team avatar, same goes for nami. Luffy is the biggest threat. Especially if this is the time skip version. But as soon as the rest of the team is defeated, he is going to have a hard time fighting team avatar, when you have avatar state aang, toph a ridiculously skilled combatant, katara who can just hold luffy in a sphere of water and drown him, and sanji who will be fighting to protect the woman on team avatar who are attacking luffy.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I can't actually think of an argument against toph destroying the swords, so I'll give you that. But how in the world are they going to hit the monster 3? All three of them have shown the use of observation haki at least and are all at least supersonic speed in base form. Zorro admitedly being the lowest and... wait... you're the bloke who was lowballing the strawhats in the xiaolin match! dude! Seriously, wtf lol. The avatar gang is seriously just normal humans at peak condition, save the avatar in the avatar state. And even then Aang has never reacted to anything at sonic speeds. This is spite. As for Luffy soloing just imagine jet gatling. That's it. gg no re. You actually had a lot of points with the xiaolin monks, but now I'm just starting to think you don't like the strawhats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Luffy solos, Zoro solos..

Avatar lacks the speed to even see either of them, much less tag them. And durability to take their casual hits in base.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mortein

@loumast said:

@deathhero61: I can't actually think of an argument against toph destroying the swords, so I'll give you that.

He could protect his swords with Haki

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What? Luffy solos, Zoro solos..

Avatar lacks the speed to even see either of them, much less tag them. And durability to take their casual hits in base.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aang will be koed before getting in AS, and the rest of the team will follow.

Anyone from the monster trio solos here.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SH blitz them and I don't think Avatar team has the power to put them down.I mean throwing boulders or air waves can't do a thing on them

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the pirates. Way too fast. Way too strong. Way too durable.

Even Usopp and Nami could be an asset here. Usopp's projectiles are frequently shown to be superior to guns as well as rifles. From kilomters away, with the wind against him.

Avatar characters ain't at that level.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

@deathhero61: I can't actually think of an argument against toph destroying the swords, so I'll give you that. But how in the world are they going to hit the monster 3? All three of them have shown the use of observation haki at least and are all at least supersonic speed in base form. Zorro admitedly being the lowest and... wait... you're the bloke who was lowballing the strawhats in the xiaolin match! dude! Seriously, wtf lol. The avatar gang is seriously just normal humans at peak condition, save the avatar in the avatar state. And even then Aang has never reacted to anything at sonic speeds. This is spite. As for Luffy soloing just imagine jet gatling. That's it. gg no re. You actually had a lot of points with the xiaolin monks, but now I'm just starting to think you don't like the strawhats.

The reason why i think team avatar stands a chance is because of avatar aang mainly, if the strawhats can take him out first somehow then i'll give it to them. besides that it will be pretty tough honestly. So they casually avoid hurricanes and other AoE attacks? Avatar state gives him the knowledge of all the avatars, he can easily just create hurricanes or bend lava at team strawhats. The biggest threat in my opinion is luffy, sanji's fighting style is too simple, zoro is a bigger threat than luffy in my opinion but his swords can be metal bended easily. I wasn't really lowballing them though......... I provided a huge defense to everything the one piece fans said....... Jet gatling? toph can sense the slightest shift in movement, so if luffy even moves a finger, toph will know and react accordingly. Her senses are similar to precog and one huge giant sonar.(with a huge radius.) but far slower. Katara could just blood bend her opponents.

I love the strawhats, i really don't think that just because i think they can possibly lose to someone makes me a hater.......

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@loumast said:

@deathhero61: I can't actually think of an argument against toph destroying the swords, so I'll give you that.

He could protect his swords with Haki

They are still metal, they will simply just be heavily enhanced. They will still be bended.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos. Zoro solos. Maybe Sanji solos.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet: Are the Straw hats Pre-timeskip?

Because it'd be less of a stomp.

If not Team Avatars getting blitz/one shotted.

Oh crap i forgot to ask about that. I just remembered luffy's feat of blitzing krakens and zoro splitting ships and what not. -.- If this is PTS im still leaning towards team avatar, if its TS strawhats then most likely the strawhats honestly. But my theory of sanji fighting the rest of the strawhats still stands.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Your ignoring the part were everybody from the strawhats, has faster reactions than anyone in Aang's team. Sanji is the most versatile trio member simply because he can fly, can swim fast and can used ranged attacks. Come son why would a hurricane even be trouble for the strawhats considering that they have faced much worst things.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gear 2 Jet Pistol to the face for all of hm, end of story.

Or Sea King one shotting kicks, take your pick.

That, the end

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Strawhats painfully destroy Team Avatar.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well we need to know if there's a full moon for bloodbending, but again, that would be a huge help on team avatar. As for Sanji's fighting styles being too predictable it doesn't really matter when they can move faster than being reacted to. I don't think Aang has even shown being able to react to super speed attacks. And Toph's sonar isn't really precog. It's like saying seeing someone punching you is precog knowing you're about to get punched. Just noticed this was pre time skip as well XD but I stand by most of my points still. Really the monster three should be taken out and replaced with the lower tier strawhats. So Nami and Usopp for sure and otherwise...Chopper, Franky and maybe Brook. Admittedly... it would be kinda hilarious to have Toph turn Franky into a puppet or dismember him. But yeah, the monster three are superhuman in almost every way at least while team avatar is just peak human save Aang in avatar state. And even then not too much greater. I read on another battle post somewhere the Avatarverse people are glass canons, and that pretty well sums it up.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop bumping this thread, complete mismatch.