Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unlimited1

Rules

• Strongest version of all characters (from their show only)
  • Serious and in character.
  • No Avatar state for Aang except the last round.
  • Standard gear.

Team Avatar

No Caption Provided

The Gauntlet

Amon

No Caption Provided

The Red Lotus

No Caption Provided

The colossus

No Caption Provided

Unavaatu

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

They either stop at the Colossus or they clear. They could just as easily stop at Amon.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at the Colossus.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 morpheus_  Moderator

If Amon isn't worried about appearances they stop at 1.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given Avatar State isn't allowed until the last fight, they stop at Amon.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see them beating Amon being that Katara is a blood bender as well. Not a go-to for her, but I think she would use it to counter him if necessary. I think they stop at the Colossus.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Amon he's too powerful. Amon and the Red Lotus should be switched.

They wouldn't beat the Colossus either.

Bonus round Unavaatu stomps obviously.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Amon stomped Tarrlok, who's a way more experienced bloodbender than Katara with better feats. The way I see it, Amon's going to kill Katara the second he notices she can resist and then it's game over for the rest.

The only one they defeat is the Red Lotus.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They beat the red lotus and lose to the rest. When Amon notices Katara resisting he will take her out immediately and the rest are foddersised. They don’t have the means to break through the mechs outer layer and unavattu wipes them out.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinlan58: I get that, but this is 1-on-6 and he doesn't go straight to blood bending in-character, even with a numbers disadvantage. And for what it's worth, Hama was also a vastly more experienced blood bender than Katara.

I agree about the Red Lotus though.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tektonic
@indomitableregal said:

@quinlan58: I get that, but this is 1-on-6 and he doesn't go straight to blood bending in-character,

Going to have to disagree, when even mildly irritated he straight up murdered the lieutenant effortlessly.
Going to have to disagree, when even mildly irritated he straight up murdered the lieutenant effortlessly.

even with a numbers disadvantage.

Yeah I don't think he's going to hold back, especially with that many people, he hasn't before.
Yeah I don't think he's going to hold back, especially with that many people, he hasn't before.

And for what it's worth, Hama was also a vastly more experienced blood bender than Katara.

Amon at 13 years old mastered psychic bloodbending and was world's stronger than Katara and Hama combined. This is adult Amon so the difference is just enormous.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ProbablyASphere

Amon stomps. He's just crazy overpowered for his universe.

Red Lotus could go either way, but I wanna back Team Avatar on this one. They've pulled through before and Aang is a lot more skilled than Korra in my opinion.

Hard stop at Colossus without Avatar state Aang, I think.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They either stop at the Colossus or they clear. They could just as easily stop at Amon.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see Team Avatar beating any round...They might have a chance against the Red Lotus, but I don't think they would take the majority.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@indomitableregal said:

@quinlan58: I get that, but this is 1-on-6 and he doesn't go straight to blood bending in-character,

even with a numbers disadvantage.

And for what it's worth, Hama was also a vastly more experienced blood bender than Katara.

Amon at 13 years old mastered psychic bloodbending and was world's stronger than Katara and Hama combined. This is adult Amon so the difference is just enormous.

And was that lieutenant supposed to be impressive, or...?

Of course he's held back. That's why no one knew he was a bender until the very end. He seems to prefer holding that ace in the hole until necessary.

...You know what? Tarrlok tried to blood bend him, and he straight up muscled through it. The only conceivable way I see the Gaang winning is if he completely refrains from blood bending, or if Katara opts to use blood bending first, and restrains him just long enough for everyone else to attack. I see zero chance of them beating rounds 3 or 4 though, so I'm sticking with my OG answer anyway.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And was that lieutenant supposed to be impressive, or...?

...this isn't about the lieutenant being impressive it's about Amon's ability to go for the kill instantly. Since the gaang don't have a chance of putting up any form of a resistance they get owned in the exact same way.

Of course he's held back. That's why no one knew he was a bender until the very end. He seems to prefer holding that ace in the hole until necessary.

I didn't say he NEVER held back just that there is no way he will here when the numbers are against him and there's no audience to act around just like with the wolves.

...You know what? Tarrlok tried to blood bend him, and he straight up muscled through it. The only conceivable way I see the Gaang winning is if he completely refrains from blood bending, or if Katara opts to use blood bending first, and restrains him just long enough for everyone else to attack. I see zero chance of them beating rounds 3 or 4 though, so I'm sticking with my OG answer anyway.

That's fine.