Team Arcane (netflix) vs Team MCU

• 41 results
Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Arcane - Vi, Jayce, Sevika and Jinx. (melee gears for first 3, Jinx gets a pistol and her grenades)

Team MCU - Cap Steve (no hammer), Bucky, Black Panther and Black Widow. (melee gears for first 3, Natasha gets a pistol and her widows' bites)

The fight takes place on the Endgame battlefield, 20 feet apart.

Standard knowledge, no in-fighting, a battle to the death!

BONUS ROUND - Team Arcane vs MCU Spiderman (homecoming suit. No web spamming).

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

Jinx might be a problem due to her explosives but nothing Panther's couldn't handle so I think the MCU Team slightly takes the advantage

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu team slaps

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcane Team has an oppressive gear advantage, they win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 confidently

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

donloota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcane Team has an oppressive gear advantage, they win.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Straight up better.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are people on this site that would support a crippled rat against any mcu character

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: You didn't consider Vi and Jayce with the Hextech weapons impressive?

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Cap and BP versus 4

Widow and Bucky aren't doing much.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probs MCU, have more high end feats, plus they're on screen capabilities are more visually skilled. Sevika and Jinx cause the most trouble, maybe Vi if her time dilution is actually utilized. STill a great fight, can see it going either way like 6/10 MCU

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

It could go either way. Steve and Black Panther are quite the decent obstacle to overcome. I think with proper analysis and scaling Arcane’s team could be pumped up to their ranks. Vibranium suit might be too much. Good fight i guess.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther Solos. A majority of the Arcane team's attacks would only empower his suit.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcane team should hold the advantage here, gear is too lopsided

Avatar image for deactivated-63d749e0527b1
deactivated-63d749e0527b1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcane wins round one Panther is the only real issue. Spider-Man could win round two if he wasn’t such a jobber.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god10000: @antitheticalopinion: @ghostravage: @vjbthe3: @ecoblitz: @alphamon: @purplehairedni1: Can MCU team keep up with Arcane's Hextech offensive prowess? And counter their impressive combat speed? After all, even the slowest among them - Jayce - was outpacing the mutants who were actively dodging assault rifles and blitzing the soldiers.

@akz: @naronu: @coffie: @belando: @vengefulshot: @donloota: @ashconwell: @hydratedfubuki6: @buildhare: How would the Arcane team bypass Panther's vibranium suit? or contend with the MCU team, all of which are arguably more skilled and definitely more experienced?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: Elite Shimmer Guards aim dodged for the most part although they did have a mildly impressive running speed. I don’t know where the MCU meta stands but as far as Arcane goes, the only bullet timer so far is Ekko and he flat out overpowered Pre-Shimmer Jinx because of his speed and she was comparable to Vi with her own fighting style. I don’t think Arcane is up there with speed just yet and the Hextech Hammer and Gauntlets don’t have a way to bypass impact absorbing gear like Panther’s suit or Cap’s shield, and coincidentally, both are drastically enhanced compared to the others, assuming this is post-therapy Bucky.

They ramped up the action by the end of the series, bigger scale and flashy stuff, but i think we’ll need to wait for Season 2 to see what the arcane gems and refined shimmer can do.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Zetsu-San

@ghostravage: He Turbo Chemtank Guards were very clearly bullet timing. You can clearly see one move out of the way of a bullet after it was fired.

Ekko overwhelmed Jinx with his speed, but it’s not like she was incapable of tracking his movements, he beat her with prediction as much as he did with speed.

And saying that Jinx is comparable to Vi in hand to hand is honestly pretty silly.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

Probs MCU, have more high end feats, plus they're on screen capabilities are more visually skilled. Sevika and Jinx cause the most trouble, maybe Vi if her time dilution is actually utilized. STill a great fight, can see it going either way like 6/10 MCU

Vi doesn’t have time dilation. You mean her force field?

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Yeah, it looked like time dilation to me, I mean plus a shield. but it could've just been a slow down for perspective sake.

Pimonster31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure Arcane team can get through the panther habit. I'd say they win easily without it though, those shimmer guards looked faster than anything I've seen from MCU super soldiers and the Arcane team all scale significantly above them. Thanos KOd panther through the suit so it can be done, but i don't know if Jayce or Vi can actually hit hard enough to overload it. Still think they have a better chance of getting through it than the chances of Widow or Bucky beating anyone here though, so Arcane 6/10

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GhostRavage

@zetsu-san:

He Turbo Chemtank Guards were very clearly bullet timing. You can clearly see one move out of the way of a bullet after it was fired.

They were not bullet timing, they were moving too fast to be aimed at by the Enforcers and also moved erratically to make them miss... They also straight up missed, period.

Click on it to watch the full GIF

Ekko overwhelmed Jinx with his speed, but it’s not like she was incapable of tracking his movements, he beat her with prediction as much as he did with speed.

Yes, the only actual bullet timer in the series. She was tracking his movements but she didn't managed to land a single shot on him. Contrary to your "take" regarding the Turbo Chemtank Guards, you can actually see Ekko dodging the bullets after they were shot right at him instead of Jinx missing or him just moving erratically. Every dodge had purpose and was calculated.

And saying that Jinx is comparable to Vi in hand to hand is honestly pretty silly.

I said fighting style, which involves more than just hand to hand (even more so when it is painfully blatant she uses guns and custom made grenades while fighting physically too), not hand to hand you blind twat.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kurt_saulenne

@ghostravage: damn. Someone is aggressive today. It ain’t that big a deal. Cool thread though.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: damn. Someone is aggressive today. It ain’t that big a deal. Cool thread though.

You're new here right?

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: This account? Yes. Me, no. Not sure why that matters. What’s your favorite vegetable?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurt_saulenne: I see. It doesn't matter. I just find someone telling me im being aggressive kinda funny.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@kurt_saulenne: I see. It doesn't matter. I just find someone telling me im being aggressive kinda funny.

Yeah he's only aggressive when he's wrong etc

OT: MCU Cap can handle most of em from what I'm seeing!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zetsu-San

@ghostravage:

They were not bullet timing, they were moving too fast to be aimed at by the Enforcers

If you play the clip at 18 seconds in slow motion with sound, you can see/hear the Chemtank guard cutting a bullet with it's sword:

Loading Video...

They also straight up missed, period.

I mean, they're clearly capable of moving relative to the bullets though.

If you look here:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He twists his body very slightly, but just enough to be clear of a bullet that would have otherwise grazed him. It's a bit hard to tell like this though, so I suggest going directly to the time stamp and going frame by frame using the period and comma buttons.

If you look here:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He makes large movements while the bullets are still in motion. Even if you want to argue that the bullets would have missed regardless, the speeds he's moving at are still clear either way.

In this next instance:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He flat-out ducks under the bullet. First frame they're in front of him, next frame he's lowered his body and one bullet is behind him. Again, I'd suggest going straight to the video and doing frame-by-frame, so you can see just how much he's moving here.

Yes, the only actual bullet timer in the series. She was tracking his movements but she didn't managed to land a single shot on him.

Because he knew every single shot she was going to take before she made them. They were both trying to out Midnighter each other. She thought the fight would go the way it did in their childhood, where she fires some shots, he dodges them, but then she traps him with a finisher.

He knew she was too emotionally stunted to think things could go differently, so he used his past experience with her to dodge every single shot. You can see she goes from confident to panicked the second he "broke script".

Contrary to your "take" regarding the Turbo Chemtank Guards, you can actually see Ekko dodging the bullets after they were shot right at him instead of Jinx missing or him just moving erratically. Every dodge had purpose and was calculated.

Jinx was also using a pistol, which means the projectile speeds Ekko had to deal with are likely half that of the rifles in the Chemtank feats. Possibly even less.

And again, he planned out the entire encounter in advance.

I said fighting style, which involves more than just hand to hand (even more so when it is painfully blatant she uses guns and custom made grenades while fighting physically too),

How are their fighting styles "similar"? One uses guns and never fights hand to hand, the other only fights hand to hand. That's not comparable at all.

Even if we assumed their threat levels were 'similar' that doesn't mean the tactics that work on one will work on the other. Once Ekko made it to close range against Jinx, the fight was over. You really it'd be that easy if he got into close range with Vi?

Even the assumption that they have "similar threat levels" is flawed, since Jinx largely uses prep to be dangerous, which she didn't have here. Vi can fight Sevika straight up. Whereas Jinx has to gas her to take her down. You never once get the impression that she'd be able to beat Sevika in a direct encounter.

not hand to hand you blind twat.

Rather silly to get that worked up over this, don't you think?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

They were not bullet timing, they were moving too fast to be aimed at by the Enforcers

If you play the clip at 18 seconds in slow motion with sound, you can see/hear the Chemtank guard cutting a bullet with it's sword:

Loading Video...

I mean, they're clearly capable of moving relative to the bullets though.

/

/

/

well spotted, I didn't even notice that bullet blocking feat until you pointed it out.