Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

It's dwellers from the depths of the seas taking on beings from the depths of space!

THE COMBATANTS:

Aquaman vs. Quasar

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Blonde Male Marvel Comics version)

Mera vs. Gamora

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep)

Namor vs. Starfire

Black Manta vs. Warbird

Ocean Master vs. Ronan The Accuser

Attuma vs. Kalibak

Because of "Rebirth" storyline, Post Crisis and N52 feats for DC characters are allowed.

Fight to Incapacitate, KO, or Terminate. Ready? BEGIN!

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Chimeroid

VS.

It's dwellers from the depths of the seas taking on beings from the depths of space!

THE COMBATANTS:

Aquaman vs. Quasar - A bit of a mismatch. Aquaman could have a chance if it was true composite. With water hand and the supercool trident. Or at the very least Our World at War Armor

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer *- Complete mismatch. Surfer stomps. Lady of the lake has power and knowledge but her powers are non combat only. She cannot fight.

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version) - His magic level is off the charts. He takes this

Mera vs. Gamora - Mera via draining

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer - Mismatch

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep) - Mismatch

Namor vs. Starfire - Namor probably

Black Manta vs. Warbird - I am siding with Manta and i believe it is a good match. Like seriously

Ocean Master vs. Ronan The Accuser - Composite Ocean Master includes powerful sorcerer from pre 52 and Post Flashpoint teambuster

Attuma vs. Kalibak

Because of "Rebirth" storyline, Post Crisis and N52 feats for DC characters are allowed.

Fight to Incapacitate, KO, or Terminate. Ready? BEGIN!

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer solos

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@agent41 said:

@theonewhoknows:

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version).

Garth is that strong? damn i had no idea...i was just introduced via Titans Rebirth

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same ^^^

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Which Captain Marvel? Marvell, Genis-Vell, Phyla-Vel, Monica etc?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Blond Mar-vell version (that Rick jones used to summon with his wrist bands).

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Uh there are two of those.

The one that Rick trades places with the most is Genis. but i think you mean Marvell

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Sigh.

The FIRST Blonde man Rick used the bands to summon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@god_spawn@jedixman I don't think this thread is "not fair" in the least. It does not need to be arbitrarily locked, Surfer and Thanos worship to the contrary; The Lady Of The Lake's mystic power and Poseidon's God tier abilities ALONE are enough to give everyone on this thread a hard time SIMULTANEOUSLY. A little research would do wonders.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman vs. Quasar

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version)

Mera vs. Gamora

Namor vs. Starfire

Black Manta vs. Warbird

Attuma vs. Kalibak

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stands no chance against the skyfather he faces. Not without prep or gear. And then Poseidon kills everyone. Should be noted however that attuma is pretty trash without Nekrod

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Finally, somebody who gets it.

I was thinking similar thoughts about Attuma ("trash" is too harsh a term, I believe) but still-

I may substitute him...

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: ANOTHER person who gets it! HALLELUJAH!!!

Question on Captain Marvel's possible speed advantage-I won't argue the point too strenuously, but since Tempest can outrace the fastest beasts of the sea, and keep pace with missiles even underwater against pressures that can crack metal bathyspheres and the hardiest submarines (allowing Garth EVEN GREATER speed on land with the pressure off)---just how much of a speed advantage do you think Marvel has?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: @comic_bruh777: @chimeroid: @mrmonster: @ecstaticgrace: and everyone-Thanks SO MUCH for responding.

Some have told me they didn't receive my tags for this, and prior threads. That could be the reason I didn't hear from some users---or maybe it's a not so subtle message they're not interested. Which is the case? Let's try it again and see. @acrokat@onewithreason@Pokeysteve@misterwhisper@owie@god_of_wrath@ancient_0f_days@heroup2112@newecho@christianrapper@peterparkerjr@random_nerd@reno117@wf_mxyzptlk@killerwasp@thebestofthebest@evil-incarnate@petey_is_spidey@tensor@clownprinceofcrime1995@batman3000 and anyone else---what do you think?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

Poseidon could fight Thanos pretty much anywhere on the planet without physically being anywhere near the guy.

Don't know anything about Quasar. If we're talking Carol as Warbird she stomps Manta. Lady of the Lake is an entity regardless she's also not a fighter. I don't see Surfer beating her or visa versa.

Think Tempest vs Capt. Marvel could go either way. Marvel should have a speed advantage but Garth is pretty durable and has hax.

Poseidon actually has some lower end feats that are making it difficult for him to be rated as a skyfather. I mean, didn't Arthur prove to be a challenge to him pre 52? And new 52 is completely featless.

On the other hand, Tempest possibly stomps capt Marvel. His magic is next level, what would she do if he just straight up turns her into a fish?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 owie  Moderator

I'm out of town and need to get back before I do a little research on this.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Aquaman vs. Quasar - kind of a spite. Quasar hax is too much for Arthur to handle.

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer - complete mismatch.

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version) - Can't tell.

Mera vs. Gamora - Mera obviously.

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer - kinda spite.

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep) - Mismatch. Thanos can solo the team alone.

Namor vs. Starfire - I honestly don't know, Starfire have the power of a star.. Namor seems to be physically superior...

Black Manta vs. Warbird - Dunno.

Attuma vs. Kalibak

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Well, not turn into fish per se, but transport the soul into one.

No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Given the rest of his feats, i see no reason to believe it takes effort from him for something like that. If he can affect the spectre and send Atlantis 3000 years into the past, this doesn't seem hard at all. And, isn't his staff standard gear by the end of PC?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Well, Aquaman did wave rights to the trident when he became the Dweller of the Deep.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

Wow, how did I miss this---a whole, back and forth running conversation was held while I was away from this thread, and I didn't even notice your tag, @tedirey thanks for responding.

I think some more can be squeezed from this thread. @owie (if enough time has passed that you fell you can comment now) @twerk_it_miley@cramandman@totu@Pokeysteve@jagernutt@heroup2112@miraclecomeback@rockette@acrokat@tparks@random_nerd@reno117@ivan_jimenez86@peterparkerjr@neongamewave@evil-incarnate@christianrapper@tensor@onewithreason@termiteone4ever@ninjaboss123 and anyone else---what do you think?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar teams takes most of their fights, and most of their fights are mismatches lol.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rockette

Marvel wins in a landslide!

Aquaman vs. Quasar

Mera vs. Gamora

Namor vs. Starfire

Black Manta vs. Warbird

Attuma vs. Kalibak

Mismatches.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@theonewhoknows:

Nice Fight!!! Ok this is my take:

Aquaman vs. Quasar:

- If I'm not mistaken he fought Phoenix Rachel and did very well against. Ummm his Energy projection is off the charts. He can summon constructs to defend himself. Not sure if Arthur(sexy man) can win :--(

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer:

No Idea who L of the Lake is or her feats. So I will say Surfer until I see some feats.

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version):

I have NO IDEA who Tempest is.....or his feats.

Mera vs. Gamora:

- Mera's Water manipulation is absolutely amazing and powerful. Her hax abilities should be able to put Gamora down effectively pretty easy.

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer:

-Shouldn't Drax win this? I think his experience in combat as well as his strength should be enough to win. (Could be wrong)

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep):

From what I heard Poseidon is VERY powerful. However, I don't know his feats. So I will sayThanos until I see some feats.

Namor vs. Starfire:

-Probably Starfire, if I remember correctly she took a hit from Diana. Also is very well trained in H2H and has gone toe to toe with Donna Troy? I believe. Not to mention her Energy Projection is a big edge over Namor. However, this would be a GOOD fight.

Black Manta vs. Warbird:

- It's just a dangerous evil Carol Danvers

Ocean Master vs. Ronan The Accuser:

- He could transmute Ocean Master pretty easy. Has shields to protect him and has better Energy Manipulation than Orm does. (IMO)

Attuma vs. Kalibak:

No Idea

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Assuming this is on dry land....

Aquaman vs. Quasar - I think the flight advantage is too much for Aquaman to overcome, also the energy projection/constructs are too versatile for Aquaman.

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer -- Surfer is too dynamic, adaptive, varied and versatile. Also flight advantage.

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version)-- Tempest can win this, but I tend to favor flight when it's paired with superstrength and speed, it gives her the ability to control how, when, and where they fight. The ability to engage and disengage at will it too much for most land-based characters to overcome.

Mera vs. Gamora -- If they're anywhere near water this is a mismatch, though Gamora could take her if this was pure H2H or melee weapons only.

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer -- Depends a bit on which version of Drax we're talking about. King Shark will probably get his heart ripped out though regardless.

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep)-- I'm giving it to Thanos purely for nostalgic reasons when he wasn't an absolute pushover.

Namor vs. Starfire -- Her starbolts will dehydrate him pretty quickly and she has the potential to BFR him to space where he won't be able to survive and she thrives.

Black Manta vs. Warbird --Seems like a mismatch to me, again flight superspeed and strength is too much for manta.

Ocean Master vs. Ronan The Accuser -- somewhat depends on whether Ocean master has his magical trident, even so Ronan's tried and true.

Attuma vs. Kalibak -- New God has it in the bag.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aqua

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 owie  Moderator

OK, so some of these I don't know, and am basing my reaction on the wikis.

Aquaman vs. Quasar. Quasar for sure, way way more powerful.

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer I couldn't find much in the way of specifics on her, but from what I could, the Surfer would win

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics version) Captain Mar-vell was kind of a hard to pin down kind of guy. Powerful, skilled, but usually in a kind of lower-middle range. Sometimes he reached higher. From what I read of Tempest (who I otherwise mostly know from the Young Justice show) he's potentially more powerful, especially with some time travel powers?

Mera vs. Gamora--I would think Mera's other powers would be enough to beat Gamora. I'm assuming they're somewhere around water to make these fights fair and so they can actually utilize their powers. Gamora does have some chance of winning just through pure blitzing.

King Shark vs. Drax The Destroyer I don't know much about King Shark but I would think Drax would win, based on what I've picked up in the past.

(DC version) Poseidon vs. Thanos (no artifacts or prep) It's very hard to gauge Poseidon's power from the wikis. Is he Odin level? If so I guess I'll take him. Thanos, however, is hard to overestimate. His use of tactics and his pure variety of powers and his durability let him fight over his weight class.

Namor vs. Starfire Starfire's ranged attacks give her the advantage.

Black Manta vs. Warbird I guess Black Manta? He has energy attacks, right, which from what I can recall Warbird had no ranged attacks. At least, if we're talking Warbird the Shi-ar. If we're talking Carol, she wins by a mile.

Ocean Master vs. Ronan The Accuser Ronan for sure in this case, his hammer is a really dangerous weapon.

Attuma vs. Kalibak Kalibak is way tougher than Attuma.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman vs. Quasar

Mera vs. Gamora

Namor vs. Starfire

Black Manta vs. Warbird

Attuma vs. Kalibak

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comic_bruh777: @chimeroid: @rockette: @stormphoenix: @random_nerd: @owie: @cramandman: Thanks so much for responding...

As you all are veterans of my threads, you know that I try to put together matches that-at least in my opinion-are close enough that good arguments can be made for either side winning; therefore, as you know I generally don't comment (as I enjoy just sitting back and observing the choices, and the reasons given for making them) that are displayed---unless I think there are some things egregiously amiss. And I think in some cases there are, so I want to make some comments (if you still think some of the characters you've chosen win-even "stomp" afterwards-cool. I'll respect that).

Aquaman vs. Quasar-It is absolutely accurate that Quasar can win---but I honestly don't see how this is a "stomp" in his favor. As powerful as Quasar's bands are, it is established fact that when it comes to magic they, quote, "cannot absorb it or resist it"--and two of Arthur's top weapons, The Trident Of Poseidon" and/or The King's Trident are crackling with magic. Poseidon's Trident, given to him by the God himself, is indestructible, can draw forth magically derived lightning and energy bolts, and can BFR opponents through teleportation, perhaps to some realm or dimension Quasar can't come back from. The King's Trident, which is The Sea King's standard weapon, is indestructible, able to hurt even the toughest of opponents (for instance piercing and bleeding Darkseid himself) and, because of its mystical nature and origin can deflect magical blasts back to their source, and do things like break though the "impassible" magical ice barrier of Graves that seemed impossible at the time (and no other Justice League member could break).

Also, Arthur's TP could possibly take Quasar out. While it is true the bands have strong TP resistance capabilities generally, (A) The King's TP is utilized differently by any other telepath, because it can operate on a part of the brain that most TPs don't deal with, and (B) his control is so fine he can even control the bacteria and plankton inside another person's body, attacking them internally.

So if Aquaman utilizes those assaults against Quasar first-entirely possible given his insane combat speed-it would appear that this battle could go either way.

Lady Of The Lake vs. Silver Surfer-Generally speaking, one can't go broke betting on The Silver Surfer in most battles. But the one substance that the Power Cosmic runs afoul of is magic. Even Galactus has had issues with it (against Odin and even Dr. Strange) and publicly expressed his disdain for it; so if his much more superior Power Cosmic has problems against it, it stands to reason that the less powerful Radd would (and he has, as evidenced in confrontations with Thor, Dr. Strange, and Loki).

The Lady Of The Lake, I know, is generally not known by many. And she is kind of a "free agent" in the comic and pop culture world---because she has been around long enough to be a "Popular Domain" character (in the same way Frankenstein, Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde, Dracula, her fellow Camelot characters such as King Arthur Merlin, etc. are) different companies can take her basic abilities and powers, and pick and choose what they want to use. So it is hard to get a handle on her, but this is her general deal:

She is a Celtic ancient Goddess, ethereal in nature after the centuries, and in charge of a powerful mystical realm, The Secret Sea. Even when she was mortal in pre Camelot times, in exchange for granting him her love she enticed Merlin to teach her everything he knows becoming a prodigious sorceress in her own right. By the time King Arthur was embarking on becoming a legend, she was arguably powerful enough to give Radd a battle then; Now, she is powerful enough to do things like grant Aquaman the power of the Water hand he had for awhile which had the ability to dehydrate anyone he touches with it, killing them instantly, the ability to change the shape and density of the hand (for example Orin can make his hand into a sword or harder than steel), shoot jets of scalding water, healing abilities, the ability to create portals into mystical dimensions, and nullify magic even from powerful sorcerers like Tempest and utilize magic of it's own to dispel potent reality warps by individuals like Ocean Master. The Lady has shown precognition, and is a messenger of the Fates with the ability to assign and reassign different destinies to particular individuals. And in her Marvel Comics adventures, she proved durable enough during The Skrull Invasion story arc to defy a Skrull's anti magic gun which should have taken her out, yet she reappeared a short time later like nothing happened.

Having stated all this, I want to make it clear that I would have no problem if Radd won; but given that The Power Cosmic has proven to be not quite as effective against magic, and The Lady Of The Lake is kind of all about magic-I don't think it is unreasonable to speculate that at the very least Radd can't "stomp" her---indeed, he may not be able to affect her at all.

Tempest vs. Captain Marvel-Here are Tempest's powers, abilities, and feats courtesy of the user EcstaticGrace:

Freezes a island sized tidal wave and turns it to steam

Freezes the Niagara falls as well as entrap a demon in it

Disarms/Stops a bomb by freezing itFreezes a version of Dark Angel

Freezes and restrains Shockwave

Halts Triton's tsunami (Who is using the powers he stole from Poseidon)

and his mystical feats include

Created a dimensional tap

Teleported Atlantis to the past.

Briefly pauses and suprsises The Spectre with Hagen's help

Can sense the dead

Held a dimensional portal open from day to night.

Channeling his magic through the trident

Blast a demon

Stops a magical portal

Cuts off a wale of Magical power Note: Spirit connection amp

And Tempest has various TP and TK abilities that have let him do things like Sends Donna Troy flying with his Optic Blast and Using Telekinesis filters out chemicals from Water; and Using TK filters out chemicals from Aquaman's body-what sort of internal items could Garth "filter out" of Marvel if he had a mind to do so?

---Therefore, with all the incidents chronicled above, I just don't think anyone can honestly state Marvel can-FOR SURE-beat Tempest---and if he DID, it certainly wouldn't be a "crush", so things shouldn't be so lopsided in Cap's favor in my opinion.

Poseidon vs. Thanos-due to his God tier 100 plus tonner strength/durability and magical Trident weapon that can do the things mentioned in the Aquaman/Quasar section, I don't think a non amped, no prep Thanos should have the advantage in the voting he has, but it's feasible he could win.

The other battles are close enough that I won't dispute the assessments too strenuously.

Well, thanks again for responding, and hearing me out. If you wish to, let me know if anything I posted changes your perceptions at least a little bit.

Oh, and while I'm here---@miraclecomeback@thecomedian_@jagernutt@Pokeysteve@ivan_jimenez86@misterwhisper@heroup2112 and anyone else---what do you think?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 owie  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: Those are some interesting points. When it comes to Quasar, I think his TP protection would probably still hold up, it has been generally effective even against aliens and so on, IIRC, so I don't think the different part of the brain it affects would be a factor. I would guess the bands just stop all psi energy coming at his brain all together, rather than protect one part of another. But, his protection hasn't been explained in detail, so who knows. In terms of power, if he can resist Overmind, he can resist Arthur.

When it comes to his trident, I think Quasar's shields would be able to protect against magically-created lightning bolts and such. He may not be able to absorb it, but he can probably stop blasts like that with shields. And I think Quasar would probably be able to bring himself back from anywhere he was sent. And his speed is also obviously very high to be able to react at the flight speeds he can attain. Overall, Quasar still has many more options for a win.

In terms of the Lady of the Lake, what better-known sorcerers would you compare her to, in terms of overall spell ability/power?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Not enough knowledge on enough of these characters to be useful. Appreciate the tag though.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall Team Quasar.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar Team stomps Mis-Match.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer is too OP for this team

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@owie: Thanks for responding.

The quote is that the bands cant absorb OR resist magic. So I don't know if Quasar could repel magic energy blasts from Aquaman. Also, as mentioned, the trident went through a magical barrier that none of the other JLA members could get through; if if can go through an "impenetrable" magic barrier, it should be able to go through Quasar's non magic barriers that are susceptible to magic trauma in the first place; also, any blasts Quasar emits at Aquaman can be potentially blocked or absorbed by the tridents; and finally, if Arthur teleports Quasar to another planet or universe, i can see him getting back. But what if he transported him into a magical dimension, then sealed it off? Quasar returning would be in serious doubt. I agree that he is more likely safe from Arthur's TP.

Finally, as far as comparable sorcerers for The Lady Of The Lake, I would say, maybe, at least on the level of the Asgardian mystics Loki or The Enchantress.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 owie  Moderator

@owie: Thanks for responding.

The quote is that the bands cant absorb OR resist magic. So I don't know if Quasar could repel magic energy blasts from Aquaman. Also, as mentioned, the trident went through a magical barrier that none of the other JLA members could get through; if if can go through an "impenetrable" magic barrier, it should be able to go through Quasar's non magic barriers that are susceptible to magic trauma in the first place; also, any blasts Quasar emits at Aquaman can be potentially blocked or absorbed by the tridents; and finally, if Arthur teleports Quasar to another planet or universe, i can see him getting back. But what if he transported him into a magical dimension, then sealed it off? Quasar returning would be in serious doubt. I agree that he is more likely safe from Arthur's TP.

Finally, as far as comparable sorcerers for The Lady Of The Lake, I would say, maybe, at least on the level of the Asgardian mystics Loki or The Enchantress.

The way I would take the quote about "or resist magic" would be that he can't use it to resist a spell, as in a sleep spell or something, but a magically-created lightning bolt seems like a different kind of animal. I think he'd be able to protect against that. The trident itself may be different. While the trident may absorb some of his blasts, it's not a guarantee, and he can also use his powers to encapsulate him in a globe, or chain his hands together, or whatever. I agree that there are some ways Aquaman may be able to fight him off somewhat, but I just see the balance of power as being too much in Quasar's favor. In terms of BFR to a magical dimension, I was thinking about that too. It's my best guess that he could still get back, but I agree that it's not 100%.

If the Lady is at least on Loki's level, then Surfer may be more or less evenly matched, given his past battles with Loki. I've tended to see those battles with a bit of skepticism, due to Surfer's speed advantage, but I agree that he does have a weakness to the versatility of magic.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers