Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

Team Alpha

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
(Magik, Rachel Grey, Emma Frost, Apocalypse)
(Magik, Rachel Grey, Emma Frost, Apocalypse)

Vs

Team Omega

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
(Vulcan, Jean Grey, Storm, Exodus)
(Vulcan, Jean Grey, Storm, Exodus)

Rules:

• Win By Death/ KO or Incap
  • No BFR/Limbo
  • No Pink Form
  • Local: Krakoa Arena
  • Fight Starts at 300 feets apart

R1: In Character

R2: Bloodlusted/ Morals Off

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Possible Scenario:

Magik beats Storm

Emma beats Exodus

Apocalypse stalls Jean

Rachel stalks Vulcan until Magik helps

Explanation: Magik will one shot Storm quickly otherwise she will lose, therefore after she defeats Storm she immediately helps Rachel fight Vulcan, while Emma is having an incredibly long TP battle with Exodus, and Apocalypse is resisting Jean and distracting her. Then Rachel and Magik will defeat Vulcan together and will go on to help Apocalypse with Jean and while that’s going on Emma will have finished off Exodus. Leading to them all to gang up on Jean.

I’d see this scenario happening only 5/10 and it really depends on who wins Magik Vs Storm because if Storm strikes first then Team 2 will take a solid majority.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Or Storm can oneshot Magik also. Let’s not forget Storm lightning has tagged Magik multiple times. Even tagged Magik ll using the same teleportation as the first before she could teleport

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Lol dude I literally wrote that this situation will only occur 5/10 times

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually really nice match ups but imo team 2 takes majority. The psionics 8n team overwhelm the psionics in team 1 and then you have vulcan who does what storm does when extremely ooc when he's in character.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Alpha

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team omega wins cause of Vulcan

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Roddy010

@emmafrostxmen:

Or Storm can oneshot Magik also. Let’s not forget Storm lightning has tagged Magik multiple times. Even tagged Magik ll using the same teleportation as the first before she could teleport

That was actually IIlyana as well. Storm has taken her out twice with her lightning.

No Caption Provided

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: How will Magik one shot Storm when she has been on the tail end of her lightning twice?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy2010: as I’ve said either can one shot each other. Both activate their abilities at the speed of thought. Please read what I said before commenting

“5/10” that means this scenario only happens half of the time. Specifically the half of the time that Magik defeats Storm

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chiq

@emmafrostxmen said:

@roddy2010: as I’ve said either can one shot each other. Both activate their abilities at the speed of thought. Please read what I said before commenting

“5/10” that means this scenario only happens half of the time. Specifically the half of the time that Magik defeats Storm

Magik had malfunctioning powers in that scan. The other scan is of Amanda who is a weaker Magik. Magik has better defenses in general vs attacks. Magical shields, portal shields, armor and teleportation. She has better feats of healing as well.

Magik has feats of evading Thor's lightning and putting up shields to protect her and others from a planet busting blast. There is another instance where Magik was hit by storm's lightning where she didn't get damaged heavily and continued to fight.

She could easily teleport out of range of everyone, teleport their heads off.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kasya_carey

@chiq said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

Magik had malfunctioning powers in that scan. The other scan is of Amanda who is a weaker Magik. Magik has feats of evading Thor's lightning and putting up shields to protect her and others from a planet busting blast. There is another instance where Magik was hit by storm's lightning where she didn't get damaged heavily and continued to fight.

She's been tagged and hurt multiple times.

Amanda still has the same teleportation Magik had and couldn't use her powers fast enough

Even a magician who, possesed Storm couldn't operate Storm powers correctly harmed Magik in Extraordinary X-men

I mean a shield means nothing. Storm recently created a energy rapport with almost 60 spaceships to manipulate the life support systems and mirco environments. While it took time for her to build a rapport with so many fields of energy there will only be Magik. So all Storm has to do is manipulate the micro environment inside Magik's shield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As long as there are ions in the air she can make lightning

No Caption Provided

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

Magik had malfunctioning powers in that scan.

Yeah you’re correct but still and all She attacked Storm and was taken out before she could finish her attack. This is evidence that Storm can quickly take her out.

The other scan is of Amanda who is a weaker Magik.

No Caption Provided

Magik has better defenses in general vs attacks. Magical shields, portal shields, armor and teleportation. She has better feats of healing as well.

I’m sure but none of that will stop her from being ko’d from multiple lightning strikes out the blue.

Magik has feats of evading Thor's lightning and putting up shields to protect her and others from a planet busting blast.

This is a great feat but Thor’s lightning does not operate the same way as Storm’s. His strikes are normally channeled through Mjlnir and are very predictable. Storm on the other hand can call down aoe lightning that covers the entire battle field. Not to mention she can sense teleportation through air current/em field.

There is another instance where Magik was hit by storm's lightning where she didn't get damaged heavily and continued to fight.

Please share. I like to learn of new instances

I can see that being a potential win while bloodlusted. But that’s not how Magik usually operates. Besides Storm and others have hax capabilities too

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@kasya_carey said:
@chiq said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

Magik had malfunctioning powers in that scan. The other scan is of Amanda who is a weaker Magik. Magik has feats of evading Thor's lightning and putting up shields to protect her and others from a planet busting blast. There is another instance where Magik was hit by storm's lightning where she didn't get damaged heavily and continued to fight.

So has every other character in comics. You always assume she's the only character that's been tagged and hurt.

Amanda still has the same teleportation Magik had and couldn't use her powers fast enough

Amanda doesn't have the same feats Magik has. In fact Amanda got stomped by Belasco. Someone Magik routinely defeats. Belasco even calls Amanda a second rate copy cat.

Even by a possesed Storm powers not operating right harmed Magik

Magik kept on fighting and actually saved Storm in that instance.

I mean a shield means nothing. Storm recently created a energy rapport with almost 60 spaceships to manipulate the life support systems and mirco environments. While it took time for her to build a rapport with so many fields of energy there will only be Magik. So all Storm has to do is manipulate the micro environment inside Magik's shield

Magik also has protection spells, where the demon N'astirh couldn't harm her at all. Magik also has feats of energy manipulation to the point where she controlled them and blew them up form the inside.

We've had this conversation before, Magik due to her teleportation has a much bigger chance of avoiding attacks vs Storm or any other character here. If a planet or even a solar system explodes, Magik has the best chance of staying unharmed because every port, teleports her out of this dimension.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@kasya_carey said:
@chiq said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

So has every other character in comics. You always assume she's the only character that's been tagged and hurt.

Amanda doesn't have the same feats Magik has. In fact Amanda got stomped by Belasco. Someone Magik routinely defeats. Belasco even calls Amanda a second rate copy cat.

-Still don't know what that has to do with her teleportation? She's still shown to be a high tier teleporter

-She was still harmed but the attacks were a problem then Magik would have tanked it

Magik also has protection spells, where the demon N'astirh couldn't harm her at all. Magik also has feats of energy manipulation to the point where she controlled them and blew them up form the inside.

-What does that have to do with Storm manipulating the micro environment in her shield to flash freeze, give her a stroke or strike?

We've had this conversation before, Magik due to her teleportation has a much bigger chance of avoiding attacks vs Storm or any other character here. If a planet or even a solar system explodes, Magik has the best chance of staying unharmed because every port, teleports her out of this dimension.

-Yeah because Magik has no feats of teleporting from sky to ground lightning which is difficult to do unless you're speedster

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

Yeah you’re correct but still and all She attacked Storm and was taken out before she could finish her attack. This is evidence that Storm can quickly take her out.

Being not in control can greatly diminish ones reaction time and choice of attack or defense.

No Caption Provided

That's not Illyana. Kitty just thought it was Illyana. It's Amanda.

I’m sure but none of that will stop her from being ko’d from multiple lightning strikes out the blue.

Her magical shields protected her and the X-men, Guardians and Avengers from an attack from space which destroyed a moon.

This is a great feat but Thor’s lightning does not operate the same way as Storm’s. His strikes are normally channeled through Mjlnir and are very predictable. Storm on the other hand can call down aoe lightning that covers the entire battle field. Not to mention she can sense teleportation through air current/em field.

Her shields are like a bubble. She did teleport from Thor's AOE attack. Here why i think Magik is the hardest person to hit in this battle. She routinely teleports away from huge aoe attacks and blasts. She teleported all the x-men Storm included out of a huge blast. None of the x-men could get out in time.

Please share. I like to learn of new instances

Storm got possessed by a ghost like opponent who took over her body, she surprised Magik then used Storms lightning to blast Magik, who did not get k.o.ed who then proceeded to use a spell to take out the Ghost from Storms body. Actually, Storm wasn't in control either just like Magik wasn't in control in that first scan.

I can see that being a potential win while bloodlusted. But that’s not how Magik usually operates. Besides Storm and others have hax capabilities too

Yes that instance is bloodlusted. Magik routinely avoids and teleports out of attacks and teleports attacks right back. She teleported from Spartax into space to nail a flying cosmic slaughter lord and she teleported on top of ships going FTL to another galaxy from Earth. She should have no issues nailing anyone here. She's also teleported attacks from different dimensions or continents.

Everyone here has powers activated by thought. But I think Magik has the best chance of avoiding attacks through different ways. Shields, cloaking, teleporting, She's the only one who can leave the battlefield completely to avoid AOE. Well Exodus too but he doesn't have the feats to compete with Magiks teleporation

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@kasya_carey said:
@chiq said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

-Still don't know what that has to do with her teleportation? She's still shown to be a high tier teleporter

-She was still harmed but the attacks were a problem then Magik would have tanked it

-What does that have to do with Storm manipulating the micro environment in her shield to flash freeze, give her a stroke or strike?

-Yeah because Magik has no feats of teleporting from sky to ground lightning which is difficult to do unless you're speedster

Amanda doesn't have the same combat teleportation feats Magik has. Not all teleporters are equal just like not all speedsters are equal.

Her protection spells protected her from N'astirh from even acting on harming her. "Her own spells prevent me from acting against her" He couldn't use spells against her, he couldn't punch her, He couldn't blast her.

She blocked an attack from space which blew up the planet behind her. Her shield was a bubble.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@kasya_carey said:
@chiq said:
@kasya_carey said:
@chiq said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

Amanda doesn't have the same combat teleportation feats Magik has. Not all teleporters are equal just like not all speedsters are equal.

Her protection spells protected her from N'astirh from even acting on harming her. "Her own spells prevent me from acting against her" He couldn't use spells against her, he couldn't punch her, He couldn't blast her.

She blocked an attack from space which blew up the planet behind her. Her shield was a bubble.

1. Yes but Magik still has been tagged by lightning before and slower things

2. Still not seeing how Storm doesn't manipulate the climate in her shields. Magik isn't immune to the elements or haven't shown to block it

3. Is there a speed it was going ? Which really doesn't matter if you can be directly attacked with flash freeze, heat stroke or struck with lightning.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By marvelfan1992

magik was easily blocking sienna blaze's blasts which can SPLIT THE EARTH IN HALF LIKE A RIPE MELON NNNNGGGGHHHH

On topic: team 2 for a slight majority, but i could very well see team 1 taking it mostly due to magik

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kasya_carey

@marvelfan1992 said:

magik was easily blocking sienna blaze's blasts which can SPLIT THE EARTH IN HALF LIKE A RIPE MELON NNNNGGGGHHHH

On topic: team 2 for a slight majority, but i could very well see team 1 taking it mostly due to magik

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Looks like them shields couldn't hold up from a blast planet buster Storm confirmed

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc the fodder is weak link

Runs...........away

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: How do you know those shields buckled? She could have got hit from another attack in the battlefield? She has a feat of easily surviving a planet busting shield.

Also if she uses her bfr shields the strength of the beam really doesn't matter. Just like these celestial powered lasers or Scotts beams. Any beam directed at her will just get redirected back at her opponent.

She has different kinds of shields. bfr shields, disc shields, bubble shields.

1. Yes but Magik still has been tagged by lightning before and slower things

Yes. So has everyone in this battle. She's still the hardest to hit due to her teleportation feats. Magik is harder to tag than anyone here. She is the most mobile person in this battle.

2. Still not seeing how Storm doesn't manipulate the climate in her shields. Magik isn't immune to the elements or haven't shown to block it

I was talking about a protection spell which prevent N'astirh from doing anything, so if that spell was cast on Storm she wouldn't be able to attack in any way. Like i said Magik was trapped in a plot device spell with tentacles. N'astirh was right next to her and he told Pixie her spells wouldn't let him hurt her in any way.

3. Is there a speed it was going ? Which really doesn't matter if you can be directly attacked with flash freeze, heat stroke or struck with lightning.

The beam was from a giant spaceship above the moon. I have no idea how you can quantify the speed of those attack just like speed of storms lightning which have been evaded before as well.

Flash freeze, heat stroke, Magik has a lot of one shot options too. magical blasts, telefrag, spells that blow people up, manipulating the energy internally of an opponent blowing them up, etc...

Again outside of a who hit who first scenario, Magik is the only one who can leave the battlefield almost instantly to avoid an attack.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: lmao the excuses

You can clearly see on the first panel they are still fighting and on the next page Magik loses.

Umm that’s call NFL now show me where Magik can block having her micro environment in her shield from being manipulated

Never said Magik couldn’t oneshot but you’re claim saying her spells will protect when has she every dealt with an elemental on Storm level controlling the elements around her?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: lmao the excuses

You can clearly see on the first panel they are still fighting and on the next page Magik loses.

Umm that’s call NFL now show me where Magik can block having her micro environment in her shield from being manipulated

Never said Magik couldn’t oneshot but you’re claim saying her spells will protect when has she every dealt with an elemental on Storm level controlling the elements around her?

What I've been saying is she has the most versatile options for defense against the attacks. Her biggest advantage being her most used way of avoiding attacks which teleporting out of the battlefield and be out of range of any attack and pop in at anytime right after and attack.

You gave the micro environment being manipulated, I can post an option to counter that which is a protection spell.

You are the always assuming she gets hit first in this battle full of other opponents. You post pictures of her getting hit. I have not once posted any scans of Storm getting hit which i guarantee you is a lot more often than Magik.

Bottom line Storm and most of the characters in this battle are easier to hit than Magik is.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

Being not in control can greatly diminish ones reaction time and choice of attack or defense.

Yeah this is true but this is still a showing in Storm’s favor that she can not only react to Illyana’s powers but has a way to quickly take her out.

That's not Illyana. Kitty just thought it was Illyana. It's Amanda.

Yes. I am an idiot and did not finish issue 5 of Black Sun. All throughout the issue they kept implying it was Illyana. But my mistake. Either way Amanda had the exact same abilities as IIlyana and was still effected by Storm’s lightning.

Her magical shields protected her and the X-men, Guardians and Avengers from an attack from space which destroyed a moon.

Never denied the strength of her shields. The question was will she have them up before she’s struck?

Her shields are like a bubble. She did teleport from Thor's AOE attack. Here why i think Magik is the hardest person to hit in this battle. She routinely teleports away from huge aoe attacks and blasts. She teleported all the x-men Storm included out of a huge blast. None of the x-men could get out in time.

She’s been tagged quite a few times too. I’m not saying she won’t be able to dodge a fair amount of attacks but she has a lot of heavy hitters on team 2 she needs to avoid besides Storm.

Storm got possessed by a ghost like opponent who took over her body, she surprised Magik then used Storms lightning to blast Magik, who did not get k.o.ed who then proceeded to use a spell to take out the Ghost from Storms body. Actually, Storm wasn't in control either just like Magik wasn't in control in that first scan.

Well this is a feat of durability for Illyana so at the very most she could tank a bio electric bolt from Storm but not enough evidence to support her tanking a full on assault.

Everyone here has powers activated by thought. But I think Magik has the best chance of avoiding attacks through different ways. Shields, cloaking, teleporting, She's the only one who can leave the battlefield completely to avoid AOE. Well Exodus too but he doesn't have the feats to compete with Magiks teleporation

I don’t see any of that happening a majority with two power telepaths, Vulcan who could shut off her powers and Storm’s AOE attacks. Magic will be constantly on the defense and will eventually get overpowered.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@kasya_carey: Lol so you’re telling me that Magik has been tagged by less. Sure, of course she has, but it’s constantly the same argument from Storm fans (I love Storm, but I’m a realist and I look at overall performance rather than just high ends). Storm has just as many low ends as everyone else she’s been speedblitzed by slower people than Magik just as Magik has been tagged by slower characters as well. That is why this battle is 50/50 both characters have amazing feats and can easily one shot each other, but neither are consistent enough to say for sure.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: obviously you can’t read. I played the 50/50 scenario. Never said Storm couldn’t be tag but gave points on reasons why Storm could possibly win.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@kasya_carey: no need to be rude and insult me

I can read, and the only person here that can’t read is you if you really want to play the insult card. Every answer I gave said 50/50 fight and I never said Magik was more likely to win. You’ve been arguing with nobody right now but yourself because I’ve already stated Storm can win just as easily as Magik

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kasya_carey

@emmafrostxmen: I’m not being rude but don’t come at me sideways for nothing.

1. You act like I supposed to hype their speed up. Magik isn’t fast like ppl claim it’s mostly range. Teleportation isn’t calculated speed so it all has to do on the users reactions. But you look at “overall” performances but don’t address that FTL speed “feat” even though it’s not even a speed feat. 😂

2. I never hyped up Storm’s speed. I’m clearly talking about the speed of her attacks when I mentioned lightning. That is clearly a difference. If you used context clues, you would have easily figured that out.

So you’re talking about I’m arguing with nobody but you ain’t talking about nothing. Move around

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I hardly understood what you said (being honest your grammar is very shaky)

1) Magik has reacted to lightning before and blocked it......this battle is 50/50, but you can keep hyping up Storm

2) Idon’t care just pointing out that you’re arguing with nobody because we both agree the fight is 50/50. Go reread my initial comment because I never mentioned either characters speed just that it was 50/50 and that either can one shot each other.

You can keep coming back and arguing for no reason, but it’s frankly pointless it’s 50/50 and Magik has already blocked stronger lightning

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Typing from a phone where everything I type keeps getting changed

1. No Magik has reacted to electricity in the scan Chiq always post which is Mach 2 2x the speed of sound. When has she never reacted to lightning from the sky? Never

2. What lightning has she blocked that’s stronger than Storms? From all the times Storm attacked her. Magik was hurt. I hope you aren’t talking about Thor even Chiq said she “evaded” it. Thor also normally doesn’t summon sky to ground lightning mostly through his hammer. Which you can aim dodge.

3. I was done even talking to you. Chiq entered the chat and I was talking to him.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: okay I understand about the phone thing bro, it’s cool just having trouble with your altered grammar

1) Storm has failed to react to humans recently and is extremely inconsistent when it comes to speed. So her reacting to Magik and even being able to perceive her is already a question. In order to summon lightning Storm has to be able to perceive Magik and think. If Magik is teleporting towards her at hypersonic speeds there is a good chance Storm won’t be able to tag her in time. As I’ve stated Storm’s speed is incredibly inconsistent.

2) I was talking about Thor’s lightning, but I guess you corrected me, my mistake bro

3) yes but I was being tagged in the conversation therefore I am involved