Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By capall
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" - Strange. I recall TOHOTMU claiming that Thor can mystically create effects (which he can). I always assumed that this fact should separate his lightning bolts from common ones, as well. But I think you are correct on this.
- Thor hammered IM while Tony was still trying to reason with him. Then IM rushed against him, and was hammered again. After this damage, Thor straightforwardly blasted IM with a thunderbolt. That's a level of power that a single arrow cannot replicate.
- Do they have the mind to do so? Yes. Do they have the resources? No. Even this duo cannot create components to work with out of thin air.
- IM has plans for everything, as well (he said so himself). It's not like he is a "happy-go-lucky" type of person. He had plans for even Dark Reign, far before anyone could imagine that something of the kind could happen. Since his team has no prep here, he could just tap into his satellites and detect team 1's every move from above. No plot to stop him here from using his power to its full potential.
"
good job "
Thank you, capalli. I enjoyed this debate. "

so did i, u've taught me some new things about tony that i was not aware of since i don't follow IM that much, lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@capall said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" - Strange. I recall TOHOTMU claiming that Thor can mystically create effects (which he can). I always assumed that this fact should separate his lightning bolts from common ones, as well. But I think you are correct on this.
- Thor hammered IM while Tony was still trying to reason with him. Then IM rushed against him, and was hammered again. After this damage, Thor straightforwardly blasted IM with a thunderbolt. That's a level of power that a single arrow cannot replicate.
- Do they have the mind to do so? Yes. Do they have the resources? No. Even this duo cannot create components to work with out of thin air.
- IM has plans for everything, as well (he said so himself). It's not like he is a "happy-go-lucky" type of person. He had plans for even Dark Reign, far before anyone could imagine that something of the kind could happen. Since his team has no prep here, he could just tap into his satellites and detect team 1's every move from above. No plot to stop him here from using his power to its full potential.
"
good job "
Thank you, capalli. I enjoyed this debate. "
so did i, u've taught me some new things about tony that i was not aware of since i don't follow IM that much, lol "
Catch up with his current series, if you can. You won't see any of these exotic feats and abilities described here since he lost them post Secret Invasion, but the writing is quite good.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By capall
@Morpheus_:
thanx, i will when i can, i know not to mess with u when it comes to im tho, lol
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Winduizcool

Nightcrawler can teleport on iron man and stab his mechanical heart with his tail, Spider-man or Mr. Fantastic can hold Man-Ape, Luke Cage, and Colossus while Deadpool throws grenades into their mouths which would blow up their lungs, and then I'm pretty sure all those people can take on Thing and Rhino.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lol

bump

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Agility due to prep

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed solos

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By ilikedonuts

well thanks to the prep time an' Reed's tactical mind an' prep skills, team 1 could win....unless team strength tags 'em all an' smashes 'em.

basically, if anyone on team strength tags the agile ones, team strength wins with ease.