No Caption Provided

Missions

1. Stop the Rainbow Raider and Captain Boomerang
  2. Defeat Vandall Savage
  3. Stop the Invasion of the Dominators
  4. Defeat the Invasion of Earth X

Rules:

• All Characters are current or at their primes
  • They can get help from their allies (Fitz, Simmons, Howard Stark, Louise, etc.) if needed
  • They gain experience working as a team as they progress

How far do they make it?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

They could probably do it even without the Inhumans. But just in case, I'll keep Karnak, Lockjaw, and Black Bolt. The others can go home.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 anthp2000  Moderator

A better question is wether or not this ABC roster combined can replicate CW Arrow's combat showings.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FirestormFate1919

They clear the first two pretty easily, lose the second two pretty badly.

1 (Raindow Raider + Captain Boomerang): Clears. This should be virtually no problem for this squad. Rainbow Raider is a glass cannon who basically anybody can potentially neutralize, and they've got enough intellect on their side to figure out his abilities the same way Team Flash did. Even if he does end up "raging" a couple of them, they've got enough numbers that it won't be a problem, then Fitzsimmons and Howard could definitely think up the same solution Wells did. Boomerang also won't be a problem, they've got many people on the squad who can down him without much trouble. They've got the intellect to locate the bombs, and the numbers to send people to each location and disarm them even without Barry's speed. The only scenario I think they could have trouble in, is if Ghost Rider or Blackbolt was effected by Raider. Ghost Rider is more powerful than anyone else on the team and nobody could really restrain him, but he's not very dangerous offensively. Blackbolt would be horrible due to his raw offensive power, even if they drop him he might take most of the team with him. Still, this probably won't happen.

2 (Vandal Savage): Clears. Vandal Savage is gonna show up for the Hawks at that loft and realize he's facing a small army of opponents. He's more skilled and faster than any of them, but there are multiple significantly stronger opponents along with sheer numbers. He gets overwhelmed and restrained right then and there, as that's just too many people to ghost away from, even for him. They'd stop here if they were facing Savage w/ the Staff of Horus, because they have no way of surviving like Barry did, but they're gonna have Savage in a containment cell before he even goes after the Staff.

3 (Dominator Invasion): They stop here, this is just way too large scale for this group. I'm not even sure they get past the first episode, they have no reason to bench anyone so they likely all get mind-controlled when they go to save the President, and then earth is even more screwed. Even if they do leave some behind, it's likely they send their heavy hitters in Ghost Rider and Black Bolt, and I'm not convinced the rest of them can deal with those two, not to mention the rest that'll be controlled. If they survive that, they still don't have remotely the firepower to combat the Invasion. Nobody can stop the Meta-Bomb without Firestorm's transmutation and the Waverider. They won't be able to create Anti-Dominator devices either, because they have no time-travel, and because even Fitz, Simmons, and Howard won't be able to match the intellect of Martin Stein, Lily Stein, Cisco, Caitlyn, Ray, Curtis, Gideon, and Felicity. Even if they could create those devices, without Barry and Kara being able to disperse them across the planet to massive groups of Dominator Invading Forces, they're nigh-useless. This leaves Team ABC to having to fight a planetary invasion force themselves, something they have no chance at.

4 (Crisis of Earth-X): Lose this pretty badly as well. They could probably do an effective job fighting the Nazi Forces, but they don't really have an answer for anything else. Both Overgirl and Reverse-Flash individually would solo all of them. That's on top of Metallo and Red Tornado. They also lack an answer to the E-X Waverider. They get kinda destroyed.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why am I on the agents of SHIELD tags? Never watched a single episode lmao

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

Why am I on the agents of SHIELD tags? Never watched a single episode lmao

You should, I guess even the universe wants it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat 1 and 2. Lose 3 and 4.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 : maybe (if black bolt or quake gets triggered by rainbow raider , their team is dead. )

2 : clear

3 & 4 : loses.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses 3 and 4

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say they can clear the Invasion if they manage to stop the Dominators from spreading worldwide.

Dunno if anyone on the ABC Team can beat Supergirl, Robbie is the best option.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear 1 & 2. Loser 3 and 4.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Beat 1 and 2. Lose 3 and 4.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They beat 1 and 2 but lose the rest.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@angeljax: Overgirl is going to selfdestruct at some point all by herself. And even of not given how supergirls thunderclap took her down Daisy and Black Bolt have this.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: do you think Joey Guttierez and lock jaw could take out the bomb?

I definitely don't think Joey could. They do mention that trying to destroy the bomb by force would only detonate it early. That's why I think it's so difficult to counter the Meta-Bomb without something like Firestorm's transmutation, that can completely disarm it at the molecular level. Even if Joey could destroy the metal of the bomb on that scale, and I'm doubtful that he could, that would only cause it to detonate early, and accelerate everyone's deaths.

Lockjaw was my first thought for the bomb, something like BFRing into space, but he's just not powerful enough to pull that off. He gets tired much more easily than that. Even when he was just trying to teleport every member of the Royal Family it ended up overwhelming him and scattering them across Hawaii. If teleporting a group of people strains him that much, I don't think he can come even close to teleporting something as massive as the Meta-Bomb.

I don't think Team ABC really has an answer to any part of the Dominator Invasion, whether the mind control, the Meta-Bomb, or the planetary-scale invasion.

@geekryan said:

They could probably do it even without the Inhumans. But just in case, I'll keep Karnak, Lockjaw, and Black Bolt. The others can go home.

How do you see them clearing the Dominator Invasion or Crisis on Earth-X? I see them going down pretty hard in both these scenarios.

@angeljax said:

I'd say they can clear the Invasion if they manage to stop the Dominators from spreading worldwide.

Dunno if anyone on the ABC Team can beat Supergirl, Robbie is the best option.

Do they really have any way to stop the Invasion from going worldwide though? They can't really attack the Fleet, and even if they could the sheer scale of the mothership and size of the defense squadrons makes it insurmountable.

Even if they find a way around the Mind-Control and Meta-Bomb, they aren't stopping a planetary Dominator Invasion without the Anti-Dominator Tech or Barry/Kara's speed.