Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Aang

No Caption Provided

Team Korra

No Caption Provided

Rules

• No AS, Aang and Korra can only bend their native elements, Pre-fusion Unalaq, no Sozin's Comet
  • Everyone at their prime
  • No prep
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character but very determined to win
  • No bloodbending
  • Good teamwork
  • Takes place by Lake Laogai
  • Win by any means
  • Start 30 ft apart
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diceroll812@vengefulshot@bigdreamer48@cocacolaman@edgelord91@aystarr@viking1205@chloros@geekryan@cryolancer47@emmafrostxmen@mcu-defender333@angeljax@eslay03@jjkhead@jdogg@minhcake@byondeon@scarlet_wiccan@wordsbeyondfic0@tektonic@greysentinel365@infinitymatrix@joker5000@mee09@cromulor@anderioan@redhood_jaytodd@watcer@tighten_returns@noobsnowman@godlyshinigami@stratospher@ben2004@army2442@killianduclark: @kataraaaa: @marvelfan1992:@supremegeneration: @formerdrop: @seifymans: @shepardoakenprime: @ashconwell: @starscream37: @pizzagod342: @skywalker95: @droggellord: @tenyearcveteran: @comicvinepoozer1: @supreme101: @luthluth: @elderberry: @aystarr: @eslay03: @cocacolaman: @bigdreamer48: @mrmonster: @co-boss: @mike_strike10: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @viking1205: @gunchar16: @chloros: @supremegeneration: @highmantra_x0sp: @nevesytneves: @korraalone: @flolikeyou: @pimonster31415: @last0fth3risen: @boc: @azronger: @elissas: @cheth: @thebooyzz: @futureisbest: @evyhl:@vinervvvvv: @johnpeterbanana:@tektonic: @skywalker95: @phantom25: @angeljax: @stratospher: @kataraaaa:@starscream37:@pizzagod342:@chloros:@vengefulshot:@rijehu:@byondeon:@masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @emmafrostxmen:@quinlan58:@crater_maker:@indomitableregal:@captain_narlowe:@king-ragnar: @stefano:@mialthefencer:@incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice:@marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan:@sy8000: @djudgment: @mrmonster: @eslay03: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @cocacolaman: @thebooyzz: @worldsgreatest: @xzone: @frijacks12345:@minhcake: @cryolancer47@minhcake@mrblackdragon@mantraxsp@korraalone@geekryan@anthp2000@viking1205:@chloros:@bigdreamer48:@edgelord91:@vengefulshot:@byondeon:@eslay03:@aystarr@stratospher@kataraaaa@agmine570@psychoboy4eva@straight-fire: @mordhauextreme1: @catlike: @azronger:

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

Korra's team; while I might Aang and Bumi are the strongest fighters present, the bending average remains unbalanced due to Unalaq being a glaring weak link. The airbenders abusing Toph's blindness is out of the question amidst a chaotic team brawl like this, and Azula wields the most destructive technique available in this battle in lightning, while having a lot of defensive support that'd allow her to charge.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Korra. They have the higher average here, provided match ups stay as:

Korra holds off Aang.

Toph stalemates with Bumi.

Katara and Azula beat Tenzin and PF Unalaq.

Than together beat the remaining two.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got team Korra

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Girls win, because they're stronger and more iconic.

The avatars and earthbenders are closely matched, Katara wins Unalaq without much difficulty and Azula eventually overwhelms Tenzin though, then they can help their teammates if they have not won their battles already.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Korra would win mainly due to Korra being the strongest here and the rest would just hold off the counterpart until Korra have dealt with Aang

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm going with Team Korra in a close one.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cocacolaman  Moderator

Definitely Korra's team. Unalaq dies in the crossfire.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Korra's team; while I might Aang and Bumi are the strongest fighters present, the bending average remains unbalanced due to Unalaq being a glaring weak link. The airbenders abusing Toph's blindness is out of the question amidst a chaotic team brawl like this, and Azula wields the most destructive technique available in this battle in lightning, while having a lot of defensive support that'd allow her to charge.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would have been a close fight if Unawack weren’t here.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't even see that the Avatars had their native elements lol.

anderioan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is prime then:

Katara > Unalaq

Toph >(slightly) Bumi

Korra (water) < Aang (air)

Azula <|=(?) Tenzin

Given the setting, Team 1 is at a disadvantage with 2 airbenders in a confined underground space. I would argue that Bumi has better feats with sheer rock than Toph, who may have devoted a lot of her practice time defining metal bending in her adulthood. Though that's not enough to make up for the serious disadvantage his team has going into this. I'd argue that this is close enough that the setting determines it. I'd argue that Korra is the weakest link here power-wise, but Team 2 more than makes up for that with the other three.

tl;dr due to environmental restrictions, the ladies take it in a close fight.