• 60 results
Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) 1 month, 7 days ago

Poll: Team 7 vs Straw Hats vs Fairy Tail vs The Seven Deadly Sins. (53 votes)

Team 7. 60%
Straw Hats. 4%
Fairy Tail. 8%
The Seven Deadly Sins. 28%

Team-7 including Kakashi and Sai.

Fairy Tail fighters-The entire guild.

Naruto and Sasuke not allowed to use six paths chakra. Single sharingan Kakashi.

The Seven Deadly sins will have their sacred treasures.

Everyone else in their current states.

The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

All in character but willing to kill.

Chakra = Magic = Haki.

WHO WINS?

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#2 Posted by OriginalCaptain (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy Tail & Straw Hats shouldn’t be here.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#3 Posted by HollowButterfly (165 posts) - - Show Bio

The Seven Deadly sins will have their sacred treasures.

All in character but willing to kill.

Welp, that's all she wrote.

#4 Edited by SkySanji (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 in their current states so Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke either of those 2 solo, Maybe Post Cocoon Meliodas might make a difference.

Off topic: When Fairy Tail is more relevant than Bleach either that or Op wanted to prevent flame wars which isn't a bad idea.

#5 Posted by UltimateSage (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy Tail doesn't belong here

OT: if team 7 is the adult ones, they win

#6 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 if they're adults.

#7 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the SH and FT doing here? Both fodder af.

#8 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by JOVIOLMA (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7.

#10 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: fairy tail and Straw hats aren't all that fodder

Erza was able to destroy a meteor when she was in a very beat up state and Natsu and some other members are arguably stronger than erza now

Zoro after his training with mihawk can casually cut down mountains and luffy is stronger so yea

#11 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigdadd: Eh if Team & has access to SO^P ad Rinnegan they win.

@bigdadd said:

@faradaysloth: fairy tail and Straw hats aren't all that fodder

No they're fodder.

Erza was able to destroy a meteor when she was in a very beat up state and Natsu and some other members are arguably stronger than erza now

That meteor didn't look impressive at all, and honestly, everyone in FT gets Nakama power-ups so she can't really do that feat casually or during a fight like this.

Zoro after his training with mihawk can casually cut down mountains and luffy is stronger so yea

Zoro isn't mountain level nor is luffy.

#12 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming this is war arc pre six paths amp NaruSauce, so sins stomp. Strawhats and FT are fodder for the most part.

#13 Edited by SkySanji (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: yep as much as I hate to admit it the strawhats are fodder here, we need more feats

#14 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DrPepperMan (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on if Erza gets her bones broken or not.

#16 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1829 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy tail gets one-shotted first like the folder they're.

Straw hats goes down next after a hard fight with team 7 and the sins brawling it out in a tough fight. I could see the sins pulling off the win with high diff after a good fight though.

#21 Posted by Death_Trumpet (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Seven. Fairy Tail and Straw Hats are outmatched here.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#22 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without Six path chakra, PS and BSM Naruto is too much for any of them.

#23 Posted by UltimateSage (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone gets one

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by BrownZeus (864 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like crying because it just pains me so much to see that the Strawhats ranked below Fairy Tail

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by UltimateSage (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigdadd: oh okay:(

They still winning I guess

#28 Posted by Eobard21 (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7

#29 Edited by Kallekazikaze (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Gowther, Merlin, King, Ban, Diane, Escanor and Meliodas stomp.

Gowther can easily mindfuck all of them via feats while Sasuke can't genjutsu him because he's a Doll.

Merlin can do what Tobirama and Minato can do except 100x better + other hax.

Escanor with The One is easily comparable in power.

King can utilize all of his sacred treasure weapons at the same time now giving him ridicilous versatility in fights + Status Promotion and Disaster hax that can deal severe damage to anyone.

Diane can redirect energy attacks to the ground with her sacred treasure.

Ban can heart snipe them, steal their power, and is extremely hard to kill.

Meliodas will get 5TC hax and has clones and purgatory flames and Full Counter and an unknown true ability that was capable of damaging the Demon King .

#30 Posted by lordcloud121 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: you’re right Zoro and Luffy are both above mountain level, but I’m quite interested in how you’d possibly lowball them at this point. Zoro literally bisected a mountain and sent half flying, and Luffy scales far above that. He overpowered Doflamingo who himself busted multiple meteors casually, and overpowered Law who sliced an entire island in half. But yeah they aren’t even mountain level yet lmfao

#31 Posted by SkySanji (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: you’re right Zoro and Luffy are both above mountain level, but I’m quite interested in how you’d possibly lowball them at this point. Zoro literally bisected a mountain and sent half flying, and Luffy scales far above that. He overpowered Doflamingo who himself busted multiple meteors casually, and overpowered Law who sliced an entire island in half. But yeah they aren’t even mountain level yet lmfao

Mountain range...

But Yeah Luffy and Zoro are mountain level

#32 Posted by Bag_ass (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu one shot everyone with his nakama punch

#33 Edited by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordcloud121: Pica isn’t a mountain, and luffy’s best feat was folding a city. So no they aren’t mountain level. No feats. Not at the level. Is lowballing One Piece mean that I don’t wank it?

#34 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: zoro cut the top half of pica with so much force he sent million+ tons of stone flying upward, are you really trying to say he isnt mountain level?

You realize how much force he has to be swinging with to send that much stone flying upward?

#36 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@faradaysloth: zoro cut the top half of pica with so much force he sent million+ tons of stone flying upward

Where does it state millions of tons?

are you really trying to say he isnt mountain level?

He doesn't have a mountain level feat.

You realize how much force he has to be swinging with to send that much stone flying upward?

Using real-world physics doesn't apply to fictional battles.

#37 Posted by Smokak (471 posts) - - Show Bio

team 7

#38 Edited by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: with a simple stone weight calculator you could find this out in comparison to the surroundings that pica was dwarfing, I mean there was multiple 3 story buildings on his fingerTIPS. There are multiple calcs that place him this high in weight, also he dwarfed the million ton iceberg Jozu threw which also has multiple calcs on the internet. The coliseum that was taller than the giant hajrudin was barely at picas ankles at his largest. 75% of picas weight was above his waist which zoro cut.

Are you high? How are you going to say we can’t use real life physics as a cop out? so anything calculating speed, movement and force doesn’t count then? Natural lightning in fiction is incalculable since we can’t use real world physics, light speed isn’t light speed since we can’t use real world physics, breaking the sound barrier is incalculable since we can’t use real world physics, hajrudin punching a ten thousand ton machvise is incalcuble sine we can’t use real world physics, beast bombs destroying mountains is incalculable, Boros kicking Saitama to the moon is incalcauble since we can’t use real world physics Where do you draw the line for that statement?

He sent easily a million tons worth of stone flying upward from a horizontal slice, just because you don’t want to award zoro a solid feat doesn’t mean we don’t calculate it, what else does the top half of his body flying upward from the cut mean? When madara cut the tops of the two mountains off which were < picas top half in size is that not calculable either?

Jesus Christ that is the weakest cop out I have ever seen

I better not ever see you using real world physics for any feat on the battle boards if that is your logic, I will call you out every time and refer to this post.

Hajrudin is 100+ft tall, wasn’t taller than the coliseum, the colosseum wasn’t even 1/10th of King’s plateau and pica dwarfed over kings plateau and the coliseum casually, a mountain classification starts at 1000ft

Even death battle calced it at 11 megatons of force

#39 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr:

How valid are these calcs?

Nice strawman. A person lightning timing is a person lightning timing. A person who is light speed is light speed. A person who breaks the sound barrier breaks the sound barrier. Beast bombs destroyed mountains, thus being mountain level. Boros kicked Saitama to the moon, so we know he's that powerful. Saying Zoro is mountain level by saying he cut half of a stone giant based off a calc you saw on the internet, well, isn't comparable to the other's to say the least. We can use valid speed, scaling, durability, etc. but saying Pica is this tall, weighs this much, etc. and then doing multiple math equations = Zoro is mountain level is useless, Oda never meant to put that much science and math into it, same with nearly all mangaka's.

They're called fan calcs. That's where I draw the line. But muh cop out. Then we need to talk about consistency, has Zoro kept replicating these types of feats? If he isn't consistent then why keep using this feat?

Nah, Zoro cut him horizontally, and I do give One Piece feats when it counts. Using the "omg you just don't like one piece" argument is pretty laughable, guess I now have to prove I'm a One Piece fan. :( But I haven't seen a mountain level Zoro feat yet, am I rustling your jimmies?

Jesus Christ that is the weakest cop out I have ever seen

I better not ever see you using real world physics for any feat on the battle boards if that is your logic, I will call you out every time and refer to this post.

Turns out I did.

Hajrudin is 100+ft tall, wasn’t taller than the coliseum, the colosseum wasn’t even 1/10th of King’s plateau and pica dwarfed over kings plateau and the coliseum casually, a mountain classification starts at 1000ft

Depends what you're using.

No Caption Provided

Even death battle calced it at 11 megatons of force

What do you mean by this? Death Battle also isn't a valid source considering they're the epitome of highballing with real world physics. Using DB on this site doesn't get anything anywhere.

#40 Edited by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: all these speeds are understood through real word physics, you aren’t making any sense. Either you accept real world physics to understand feats or you don’t it’s that simple.

Oda drew zoro hitting him so hard the top half of pica shot updwards 100+yards or so, this requires force enough to not only lift the weight of pica but send it up however higher he sent it.

I never said you don’t like one piece, idk where you are pulling that from lol I don’t care if you don’t like one piece or if you are a die hard fan.

When you cut something horizaontally with enough force you can send the top half flying upward, this is a real life phenomenon lol

Picas waist was equal to the new Kings plateau which was 10 times taller than the coliseum which could easily fit 100ft tall hajrudin that means picas waist is easily 1000ft tall or 300 meters the lowest classification for a mountain and the top half which was larger than his bottom half is at minimum another 1000+ feet so pica at lowball is taller than 600 meters.

I never said death battle was the end all be all of fictional debate information, I was providing a source with millions of followers that takes time and effort into figuring these numbers out, stop making assumptions like I think you hate one piece or I’m relying on death battle...it’s callled an example

Also how are you talking about inconsistencies when zoro hasn’t used that move with the haki covered blade since pica, it’s a special named move.

You don’t even know what you are arguing for at this point

#41 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@faradaysloth: all these speeds are understood through real word physics, you aren’t making any sense. Either you accept real world physics to understand feats or you don’t it’s that simple.

Damn stop oppressing me with physics yo, we all live on a flat earth yo. #ResistAgainstScience

Oda drew zoro hitting him so hard the top half of pica shot updwards 100+yards or so, this requires force enough to not only lift the weight of pica but send it up however higher he sent it.

Pretty sure Oda only wanted to draw Zoro cutting him in half. This is the problem with you people. You intentionally try to apply physics to a feat when it wasn't intended to.

I never said you don’t like one piece, idk where you are pulling that from lol I don’t care if you don’t like one piece or if you are a die hard fan.

Then why you I don't want to award Zoro a solid feat? I award many people with feats. I'm hurt yo.

When you cut something horizaontally with enough force you can send the top half flying upward, this is a real life phenomenon lol

Where did I say this is impossible?

Picas waist was equal to the new Kings plateau which was 10 times taller than the coliseum which could easily fit 100ft tall hajrudin that means picas waist is easily 1000ft tall or 300 meters the lowest classification for a mountain and the top half which was larger than his bottom half is at minimum another 1000+ feet so pica at lowball is taller than 600 meters.

Ok.

I never said death battle was the end all be all of fictional debate information, I was providing a source with millions of followers that takes time and effort into figuring these numbers out, stop making assumptions like I think you hate one piece or I’m relying on death battle...it’s callled an example

Your jimmies are rustled again. And I didn't make the assumption that you relying on DB = "end all be all of fictional debate"

Also how are you talking about inconsistencies when zoro hasn’t used that move with the haki covered blade since pica, it’s a special named move.

So can he replicate it or no?

You don’t even know what you are arguing for at this point

Whatever m8. All I see is a short essay of someone's jimmies being rustled.

#42 Posted by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: and here come the jokes, solid points there fam.

What does that even mean? Physics is physics lol

No zoro sending his top high flying upward was important to the rest of the fight where zoro continued to cut his body up to isolate the real body and force pica out before they hit the ground and he could move into more stone. To do this zoro would need a bunch of force, oda has drawn cuts plenty of times without showing them flying up as high as pica did. You have no basis for this statement lol

So you concede on picas size? Making zoros feat mountain level.

Have you seen zoro use the same move with haki and not replicate the feat?

No you haven’t so there is no reason to assume it is inconsistent.

Mhm I’m so rustled from your baseless rants and attempts to funny after having no proof to back any of your statements.

You are the epitome of someone blatantly lying and then standing there saying “you mad?”

#43 Posted by Hope_w (2345 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the equivalent of what I like to call verbal cancer. Zoro doesn't have a mountain level feat for cutting pica yet Ichigo is 'island' level.

Sins either win through numbers or Kurama just starts stomping off the bat with this many enemies present. I had Mel slightly under BM so I'd like to see what he can do now though. Pretty sure no one here has an answer to a nigh-infinite regenerating Kurama Avatar with Kamui.

#44 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@faradaysloth: and here come the jokes, solid points there fam.

Well we aren't debating, so there's no need to have points, especially since you need to prove that Zoro is mountain level

What does that even mean? Physics is physics lol

There's a difference between an author drawing a feat (ie: Bijuudama destroying mountains) and a fan making up a calc with equations under the gesture of "PHYSICSSSSS" (ie: you.) Author Intent/Feats>Fan Calcs. Always is. Always was. Always will be.

No zoro sending his top high flying upward was important to the rest of the fight where zoro continued to cut his body up to isolate the real body and force pica out before they hit the ground and he could move into more stone. To do this zoro would need a bunch of force, oda has drawn cuts plenty of times without showing them flying up as high as pica did. You have no basis for this statement lol

You say I have no basis yet never shown how or why. This doesn't mean Oda intended Zoro to be mountain level. Any feats to back up Zoro being mountain level?

So you concede on picas size? Making zoros feat mountain level.

But when talking about Pica's size none of what you said made it a mountain. Do you know the difference between a meter and a foot? So no none of what you said made Zoro mountain level at all. Maybe Hill Level? I'm fine with that tbh.

Have you seen zoro use the same move with haki and not replicate the feat?

Answering a question with a question to try to switch the tables.

No Caption Provided

It's a simple bud, if I don't see consistent mountain level feats then he's not mountain level. What can I say? Is that his strongest attack? If so, in order to make your jimmies not that rustled, I'll play a nice guy role and say he's mountain level with that attack, but it wouldn't make him mountain level in general. If it's only one and he never uses it or it's too strong then I don't know what to tell ya mate. These are just basic things.

No you haven’t so there is no reason to assume it is inconsistent.

?

Mhm I’m so rustled from your baseless rants and attempts to funny after having no proof to back any of your statements.

No Caption Provided

You are the epitome of someone blatantly lying and then standing there saying “you mad?”

No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: the source you posted literally puts the lowest classification for mountain at 300 meters or 980 feet... at this point you are just trolling

Picas waist is at 1000 feet or 300 meters and picas top half was bigger than his lower half making pica at lowball 2000 feet or 600 meters.

Your own source shows this as a mountain level feat.

I never said zoro is mountain level with every swing, he has a move that cut something the size of a mountain in half with so much force it sent the top half flying upward this makes zoro mountain level not debatable. If someone can destroy a country with their most powerful move they are country level, this is simple.

So again using your own source pica is twice the size of the smallest mountain classification, keep up bud

#46 Posted by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@faradaysloth: the source you posted literally puts the lowest classification for mountain at 300 meters or 980 feet... at this point you are just trolling

You do realize there are three other definitions of what a Mountain is, by this logic why even have the other three? The one you're mentioning needs to have an elevation range of 300 meters within 7 kilometers. It's not just "300 meters" I could say the Burj Khalifa is a mountain and guess what, by what you're saying I wouldn't be wrong...

Picas waist is at 1000 feet or 300 meters and picas top half was bigger than his lower half making pica at lowball 2000 feet or 600 meters.

Ok, but if I go by the first definition, he ain't a mountain. gg.

Your own source shows this as a mountain level feat.

No it doesn't. Thank you for trying though.

I never said zoro is mountain level with every swing

ok.

he has a move that cut something the size of a mountain in half with so much force it sent the top half flying upward this makes zoro mountain level not debatable.

But you haven't proved it yet so....

If someone can destroy a country with their most powerful move they are country level, this is simple.

In attack potency? yeah i guess...

So again using your own source pica is twice the size of the smallest mountain classification, keep up bud

Yeah you're like RuthlessKiller. Lack of comprehension. Got any more words to say before I leave this convo?

#47 Posted by Gilateen (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

EOS Team 7 Win

#48 Posted by Bigdadd (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: no six path powers. Do they still win

#49 Edited by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: by definition pica falls under the classification for as big as a mountain, just because there are other size classifications doesn’t mean that the smaller classification for a mountain isn’t viable. You can look up a list of mountains that are smaller than pica

Pica is 600 meters above sea level which is mountain size

Keep playing these mental gymnastics, it’s fun to watch you crash and burn.

#50 Edited by FaradaySloth (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@faradaysloth: by definition pica falls under the classification for as big as a mountain, just because there are other size classifications doesn’t mean that the smaller classification for a mountain isn’t viable. You can look up a list of mountains that are smaller than pica

Well Burj Khalifa is a mountain I guess. And the smallest mountain isn't even 150 meters so I guess I'm beaten. GG bro. Damn I love ignoring your ways of ignoring context. Teach me pls

Pica is 600 meters above sea level which is mountain size

If you want to make yourself happy, I guess.

Keep playing these mental gymnastics, it’s fun to watch you crash and burn.

*OWNED*

Well this be fun my boy, and you're not as bad as RuthlessKiller when it comes to comprehension, so there's that. Anyway when Zoro gets a mountain level feat you @faradaysloth mkay?