TDKR Bane vs Conlon brothers (Warrior 2011)

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bane. He's not feeling their hits. The man cracked apart Batman's cowl with relative ease, and also snapped a guys neck with pure grip strength.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both get one shotted

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tom Hardy wrecks Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Limitless82

@skywalker95: @slade-prime: @wolverinebatmanftw:

I don't have a particular winner(s) in mind, but since so far it seem quite one-sided, I will play devil's advocate :-P

I think you guys might have underestimated the Conlon brothers :-) While Bane is strong, Tommy is no pushover either, he once rescued a group of trapped soldiers inside a drowning military vehicle, by physically ripping it's back ramp off!

Loading Video...

Not saying Tommy is as strong as Bane but still, such a feat is NOT something an average human can pull off (tbh im not even sure if Baleman could rip metal ramp off a military vehicle, without his tech); and Brendan soaked up all of Tommy's punches, so he got enough durability to hang in this fight, at least for a little while.

And if we look at the in-universe power hierachy:

in Nolan-verse: Batman/Bane/Ras > LOS ninjas > fodder thugs/cops etc.,

whereas in Warrior: Tommy/Brendan/Koba > named MMA pro fighters whom dominated > un-named fodder MMA pro fighters.

So you see, Tommy fodderised named fighters like Mad Dog, whom in turn fodderised regular pros. One could argue fodder pro fighters should be tougher than fodder cops/thugs, but whatever, let's put them on the same tier. Even so, it is enough to establish how skilled and tough him and his brother is when it comes to one-on-one fistcuff. Nolan-verse is not MCU, their fight still grounded in semi-reality so I feel they are comparable.

So this is what I had in mind when I pitched this fight:

powerful though Bane was, Tommy is a top-tier pro brawler with some sick strength, while Brendan is a damage-soaking sponge and exceptional with grappling, takedowns and restraining his foes (something Bane likely have no experience against, and pure strength counts very little in a compromising grounded lockdown). I doubt going up against both of them AT THE SAME TIME is going to be a walk in the park for Bane, even if he could beat them.

Your thoughts? :-)

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: Those are impressive, but they're still not gonna hurt Bane. Dude shrugged off Batman's attacks like they were nothing and he was strong enough to punch pillar.

No Caption Provided

I just don't see their attacks phasing him.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Babe stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first I was like "wtf is this ridiculous mismatch ?" But tbh the op did brought some interesting arguments, that said I feel like Bane superior fighting skills coupled with his superior stats are way too much for the brothers, sure as a duo they might be able to compet on the skills aspect of things (even tho this is debatable) but Bane physicals (both what he can do and what they CAN'T do) means he is going to win.

The only argument which could support the idea of the brothers standing a chance would be grappling , wish as the op mentionned could means Bane defeat.

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane