TDD Presents best Battles of The Week 11/21/18

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

This is an old segment that @k4tzm4n use to run back when he was a staff member, @jashro44 had restarted it and ran it for a while too. @emperorthanos- decided to revive for a second time as a part of the The Daily Debater with the help of several other viners. Basically in this segment we pick the best battles we saw in comics and than we will post the highlights of these fight. I will be adhering to the 3 scan rule, so you will not get to see the entire fight.

Damage #11- Damage vs The Justice League

Damage has the cliche "working for the bad guys, but the main character realizes they were bad, and tries to set things right." Unfortunately Damage looks like a bad guy, and acts like one too. This brings him in conflict with the Justice League

No Caption Provided

The Flash was noticeably ineffective against Damage. Green Arrow, Vixen and Guy Gardner give it their best shots, but they too are noticeably ineffective. Guy decides to try and brawl with Damage... lets see how that works out.

No Caption Provided

swing and a miss there Guy, but I love him for trying. The Justice League try but they simply cannot bring Damage down and things look grim until an untimely intervention saves the league

No Caption Provided

who stepped in to save the helpless league? will Guy Gardner ever catch a break? read this issue to find out.

Marvel Knights 20th #2- Frank Castle vs Elektra Natchios

It was revealed that one Doctor Bruce Banner is helping Officer Castle track down these individuals who have forgotten their secret lives. Banner is able to find and remember these people because of little notes a child or children leave him. Are you confused yet because i sure am? However Frank tracks down Miss Elektra and she does not respond kindly to these questions.

No Caption Provided

This fight turns especially vicious, as one would expect in a fight between these 2. Elektra is capable of dishing out great amounts of punishment and Castle proves his pain tolerance still carries him through fights.

No Caption Provided

a simple knife to the chest is not likely to stop a man like Frank Castle. He quickly shrugs this off. The fight progresses even further and Elektra seems to have the upper hand on Frank until Frank makes one last attempt to stop her.

No Caption Provided

does Elektra work with frank, or does she stab him while hes not looking? who is growling in the back of the car? And where is Matt Murdock in all of this? read this issue to find out.

Immortal Hulk #9- Immortal Hulk vs Absorbing Man

"We are each our own Devil, and we make this world our Hell." Banner finds his way back to Los Diablos, the test site for the big gamma bomb that turned Banner into the Hulk. Meanwhile Crusher Creel is offered a way to leave his prison hole, in exchange he gets the "Bannerman Gene-Enhancement Package" basically it made Ross Rulk. With this amp Creel thinks hes ready to take on Banner

No Caption Provided

At first Creel has Hulk on the ropes, thanks to Creel's innate abilities and the "Rulk injection" it hurts when Hulk touches Crusher.

No Caption Provided

Hulk is able to kick Creel off, but not before realizing a good chunk of gamma has been drained from him, it would seem Creel also drained something extra from Hulk.

No Caption Provided

to find out more about what happened to Creel after draining Hulk you should read this issue. Ewing appears to be setting up something big and its got me hooked.

Classic Comic Clash- Iron Man 64 and Avengers 63

thats right our classic clash happens across 2 comics, it was that good. Odin Force Thor has come from Asgard to avenge some of his worshipers that were murdered. This angers the god and Asgard and its forces descend onto Slokovia, this threatens to plunge the world into chaos, and doom has his grubby fingers in all of this.

Iron Man is asked to intercede by the Pentagon, he knows his normal suit cannot stand up to Thor at his power levels so he goes for an upgrade. A suit powered by an enchanted jewel codenamed "Thorbuster"

No Caption Provided

Iron Man shows off his new suit, and it holds up against Thor for a long time. It even looks like he might win, which is pretty rare for Iron man, poor guy.

No Caption Provided

but Thor is still Thor and he overpowers and destroys Iron Man's "Thorbuster" after a hard fight Tony's suit gives.

No Caption Provided

Tony isn't ready to give up after his armor is destroyed. Fortunately cooler heads prevail for a time. How does this fight end? how does Iron man get his revenge on Doom.

honestly you need to read Thor 58, Iron Man 64 and Avengers 63 to get the full jist of this event and understand this fight but read Avengers 63 to see the end.

And that's it for this weeks best battles. Let me know what you though about this weeks fights. If you would like to be added to callout list, let on of use at the TDD know about and you will be added. If you have suggestion for the best battles in future weeks please let me know here and your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

And thanks to the following for helping me with this

Kevd4wg, LanternBatman, Jedixman, Jashro44, Krleavenger, Blackspidey and everyone else who has hopped on this project.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Oh man, that Punisher vs. Elektra fight is sick. Should really start reading Marvel Knights.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Warlockmage

@amendment50 said:

Oh man, that Punisher vs. Elektra fight is sick. Should really start reading Marvel Knights.

i can already tell its gonna be great... yeah Marvel Knights is shaping up to be something quite amazing (theres a bit between Karen and Matt at the beginning of the issue, its very touching)

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@warlockmage: Whoa, Karen? Karen Page? Is she alive? Damn I have some catching up to do lol.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#6 owie  Moderator

@warlockmage: Whoa, Karen? Karen Page? Is she alive? Damn I have some catching up to do lol.

It's unclear what's going on. It starts off seeming like she's a hallucination, but then others can see her too. It was left as a cliffhanger as to how that is possible.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

with Doctor Bruce Banner helping, it's a real mystery who could be the very large guy growling in green there.... at nightime....

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with Doctor Bruce Banner helping, it's a real mystery who could be the very large guy growling in green there.... at nightime....

very mysterious indeed... my money is its General Ross... yeah he used a teleporter to switch with Bruce, the green text is just to throw us off. thats Red Hulk in there