TDD Presents Best Battles of The Week 10/24/2018

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Warlockmage

This is an old segment that @k4tzm4n use to run back when he was a staff member, @jashro44 had restarted it and ran it for a while too. I decided to revive for a second time as a part of the The Daily Debater with the help of several other viners. Basically in this segment we pick the best battles we saw in comics and than we will post the highlights of these fight. I will be adhering to the 3 scan rule, so you will not get to see the entire fight.

*** This is my first time doing something like this so please be gentle with me... im very fragile

Punisher #3 Frank and Matt vs Hydra Brute

This whole issue is pretty much one big fight scene, and its always good to see Frank and Matt team up to kick some ass. Matt does things his way, and Frank, well, uses allot of bullets. It all appears to go smoothly until

No Caption Provided

a knock off version of Maul showed up. Matt and Frank do the best they can with what they have but this guy is casually punching train cars and they just don't have what it takes to directly effect him

No Caption Provided

Thankfully Frank does things his own way, much to the dismay of Daredevil, and with tactics and clever use of the Battlefield Frank was able to take down the Hydra Brute.

No Caption Provided

what happens next will probably not surprise you but you should still read this issue. Do Frank and Matt fight? does Matt suddenly fake a heart attack to give the police enough time to mobilize and arrest Frank? who can say really?

Sentry #5- Sentry vs Avengers

sigh honestly... this again? The Avengers are still recovering from that double ass whuppin they got from Hulk and Namor and now we gotta put them through the ringer again?

Bob has become merged with The Sentry and The Void creating something different. This alarms Tony and The Avengers, as it should.

No Caption Provided

Jen decides to punch first ask questions later, which doesn't really work out all that well for her since Robert is now sporting some Void powers.

No Caption Provided

as you can see Thor and Carol are next on the list to get their ass kicked, lets see how well it works out for them?

No Caption Provided

oof that's gotta hurt. If you want to see what's giving Bob a headache or how this ends be sure to pickup Lemire's newest Sentry issue.

Return of Wolverine #2 - Wolverine vs Daken

Wolverine fresh off coming back to life in a big way gets matched up against his son early. While attempting to save Ana's son from Persephone's kill team Wolverine's boat is interrupted by Daken and an Omega Clan clone of Omega Red. Fortunately the Omega Red knock off is disposed of quickly leading to the main event

No Caption Provided

The 2 seem pretty evenly matched

No Caption Provided

Fortunately Logan's Hot Claws come into factor here, as well as some insight into how they work. Are they directly tied to one of the personalities in his head? read to find out

No Caption Provided

Does Logan save the child? Does Ana give him a kiss? and will the X-men ever find Logan? at this point it feels like no but read to find out yeah?

Classic Halloween Fight- Jason vs Leatherface

the comic is titled "Jason vs Leatherface"

we couldn't really find a good Halloween themed fight for this week so we figured we would do a classic fight to get everyone in the mood for Halloween. A fight between two big horror names.

No Caption Provided

Jason lets Leatherface get the first blow. but very soon the 2 find themselves evenly matched

No Caption Provided

things start to look bad for Leather Face as Jason gets the upperhand

No Caption Provided

what happens next? does Leatherface get brutally murdered? does he find a way to beat Jason? As usual read the comic to find out

And that's it for this weeks best battles. Let me know what you though about this weeks fights. If you would like to be added to callout list, let on of use at the TDD know about and you will be added. If you have suggestion for the best battles in future weeks please let me know here and your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

And thanks to the following for helping me with this

Kevd4wg, LanternBatman, Jedixman, Jashro44, Krleavenger, Blackspidey and everyone else who has hoped on this project.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Cool thanks for posting.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Looks good=)

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Daredevil just take the brute down with pressure points?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome as always, glad to see this feature going.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nice! I loved the picks for this segment.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By redheathen

@warlockmage "*** This is my first time doing something like this so please be gentle with me... im very fragile."

It's great you are picking this up, and I think it's a good idea to stick to 3 pix per battle. Although it is always nice to see a battle in full, I think picking the most pertinent ones is the way to keep from getting overwhelmed with photos.

Nice job. Thank you for tagging me. I look forward to the next segment.