TDD Presents Best Battles of The Week 09/10/2018

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 emperorthanos-  Moderator

This is an old segment that @k4tzm4n use to run back when he was a staff member, @jashro44 had restarted it and ran it for a while too. I decided to revive for a second time as a part of the The Daily Debater with the help of several other viners. Basically in this segment we pick the best battles we saw in comics and than we will post the highlights of these fight. I will be adhering to the 3 scan rule, so you will not get to see the entire fight.

Flash #54: Flash vs Trickster

Now I'm sure most of you have heard of the speed force, but now there seems to be something called the strength force. Which is the strength equivalent of the speed force. Both Flash and the Trickster recently came into possession of this new power and in this issue we get to see them duke it out.

No Caption Provided

At first it seems Trickster is the superior of the two. Being able to knock around Flash while the former speedster tries to talk some sense into him.

No Caption Provided

Bu when words weren't working Flash displayed mastery of his new found his powers. Using the strength force to manipulate gravity itself.

No Caption Provided

The battle ends with a giant explosion as the two strength force users clash into each other. If you want to find out who came on top, go check the issue out.

Old Man Logan #47: OML and Alpha Flight vs Alien Monster

We got to see Old Man Logan team up with Alpha Flight to take on a Giant Purple Alien in the latest issue of Old Man Logan.

No Caption Provided

At the first the alien proved to quite powerful, with the entire alpha flight struggling to take the monster on despite having the numbers advantage.

No Caption Provided

Then we see Logan get involved himself after thinking of a plan to take down the monster. Teaming up with the Alpha flight, he got on top of the alien and began slicing his way to it's brain.

No Caption Provided

There he used gasoline dropped down to him to create a massive explosion right on top of the alien. Of course Logan's healing factor would allow him to survive such a blast, the alien is not so lucky.

Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man #309: Sandman vs Sandman.

In this issue we got to see a version of Sand-man from billion of years into the future. He was able to take of the present Sandman's body and attack Peter.

No Caption Provided

This future version of Sandman proved to be too much for Spider-man to handle. Thankfully the present Sand-man was able to regain some control and help Spider-man.

No Caption Provided

The present Sandman was able to make a giant body of his own and we got to see him take on his future self. With two giant sandmen battling each other in the city.

No Caption Provided

However even present Sandman wasn't able to take down his future self, as the more experienced Sandman displayed new abilities that the current one had never done before. So how did Spider-man and Sandman take down the future Sand monster go check to issue to find out.

Classic Comic Clash

As a new addition to the segment, I will also be posting some classic comic fights from the past. This weeks classic battle comes in Cyberforce #2 between Warblade and Ripclaw.

No Caption Provided

The two clawed fighters take slicing on and other as Misery watches. Enjoying the show.

No Caption Provided

It is made clear that the two men are pretty even. Trading blow for blow, though Warblade is reluctant to take down his foe.

No Caption Provided

Eventually Warblade manages to get the upper hand by kicking Ripclaw on top of a bunch of spears to immobilize him. Fortunately for Ripcalw, a teammates comes in to save him..

And that's it for this weeks best battles. Let me know what you though about this weeks fights. If you would like to be added to callout list, let on of use at the TDD know about and you will be added. If you have suggestion for the best battles in future weeks please let me know here and your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

And thanks to the following for helping me with this

Kevd4wg, LanternBatman, Jedixman, Warlockmage, Jashro44, Krleavenger, Blackspidey and everyone else who has hoped on this project.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice to have this back

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: At least that comes and goes for a while we haven't had a best stuff in comics for a long time

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jeez Strength force, what can't it do?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome stuff, glad it's back

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, good it's back.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Nice

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10  Edited By Warlockmage

@wyldsong said:

Nice

did ya like Ripclaw vs Warblade... figured that fight would be right up your alley

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Wow a future version of Sandman even more powerful actually sounds like a solid concept. Too bad it'll probably be contained to just this story. Nice to see this back.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@thor_parker82: At least that comes and goes for a while we haven't had a best stuff in comics for a long time

True, that was a great segment as well.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 owie  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: I just want to say how much I appreciate the degree to which you have been stepping up and doing stuff like this, and various other segments, because it really does help keep the community together.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nice!. Glad to see this again.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers