Avatar image for slaveknightgael
SlaveKnightGael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SlaveKnightGael

This is Anakin from season 1 vs Ashoka from season 7.

Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: Force only

Round 3: All

Who wins?

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka all rounds with high difficulty.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m scared to say it but:

R1) Ahsoka

R2) Ahsoka stomps by feats

R3) Ahsoka

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As stupid as it sounds, Ahsoka. In a hard fight tho.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@darthadi said:

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi said:

So Ahsoka has more or less the same midi-chlorian count as the Chosen One? Good to know.

I’m scared to say it but:

R1) Ahsoka

R2) Ahsoka stomps by feats

R3) Ahsoka

So Ahsoka is far more talented than the Chosen One? Good to know.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Anakin effortlessly defeats his younger student all rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Didn’t Ventress fight evenly with Skywalker despite having a lower midi-Florian count.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Skywalker with Difficulty. Ahsoka at the peak of her power can challenge Maul level opponents.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Didn’t Ventress fight evenly with Skywalker despite having a lower midi-Florian count.

She had well over twice the training he did, and it was much higher quality training, and she was using the dark side which is the quick and easy path to power, so she would have higher early-stage growth rates than someone in the light. It's like a sprinter versus a jogger. The sprinter (dark side user) may cover more distance in a shorter amount of time, but the jogger (light side user) will eventually pull ahead, and end up much closer to the finish line.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin wins

camilopezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka wins.

In the first season, Anakin was still no match for a Sith, while Ahsoka fought Maul.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka wins all rounds.

Potential =/= Current ability

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: by feats yes. You’d fail to bring up a single feat from season 1 Anakin that is superior to Ahsoka being stated to have fought “on Maul’s level” by Filoni

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: by feats yes. You’d fail to bring up a single feat from season 1 Anakin that is superior to Ahsoka being stated to have fought “on Maul’s level” by Filoni

So, officially, you are adopting the position that Ahsoka has a far higher midi-chlorian count than Anakin?

I don't see why you need to bring up the statement when anyone can see from the fight itself that she was fighting on his level. It's still an inconsistency, statement or feat, overruled by the majority of late-war Ahsoka's showings, which demonstrate that she is nowhere near that level.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@lord_tenebrous: It can be attributed to Ahsoka having grown in the force while she was gone as she is still developing

Omg I can’t believe you think that you need a higher midi-chlorian to beat someone. PLEASE tell me where I said Ahsoka has more midi-chlorians than Anakin because I’d love to know, otherwise keep your mouth closed. She has better feats than her period😴

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Ahsoka wins all rounds.

Potential =/= Current ability

Nope. Potential determines current ability. Anakin has by far the highest midi-chlorian count, and thus is far more talented than anyone else, and thus has a much higher growth rate than anyone else. Anakin with 10 years of Jedi training will have achieved a far greater level of mastery than anyone else with 10 years of Jedi training.

S1 Anakin has 10 years of training, s7 Ahsoka has 14. Similar amount, especially considering that the first 4-5 years for Ahsoka barely qualify as real training, and Anakin would have blazed through those initial stages in weeks.

If you accept that teenage Ahsoka can compete with Maul, then you are endorsing the position of her being much better than her master as of 22 bby, since he cannot. S1 Anakin struggles against Asajj Ventress, who was toyed with by Obi-Wan, while Maul can more or less match a stronger Obi-Wan. In other words, child Ahsoka ~ Maul ~ 19 bby Obi-Wan >> 22 bby Obi-Wan >>>>> 22 bby Ventress ~ 22 bby Anakin.

So you would be contending that Ahsoka not only matched Anakin's growth rate with practically identical amounts of training, but vastly surpassed it. Ahsoka colossally outgrew Anakin, so yes, in order to support Ahsoka winning here, you are saying her midi-chlorian count far eclipses that of the Chosen One.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@emmafrostxmen:

It can be attributed to Ahsoka having grown in the force while she was gone as she is still developing

Nope, she was not growing, she was weakening if anything. Deliberately hiding your powers + zero lightsaber practice does not equate to becoming stronger in the Force and a better lightsaber user, that makes no sense.

Omg I can’t believe you think that you need a higher midi-chlorian to beat someone. PLEASE tell me where I said Ahsoka has more midi-chlorians than Anakin because I’d love to know, otherwise keep your mouth closed.

It's basic stuff. Midi-chlorian count = potential. Potential = talent. Talent = growth rate. You're trying to argue that Ahsoka vastly outgrew the Chosen One with almost identical amounts of training, all based on a single inconsistent outlier.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No wonder Dave said Ahsoka can go blow for blow with the Emperor. She would probably win tbh. I mean, she vastly outgrew the Chosen One himself, whose potential was to be 2x the Emperor and ~ the Father. Looking at her growth rate in TCW, by Rebels she should already be Son/Daughter tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka has better feats and scaling tho if it was ever written I seriously doubt she'd be winning.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the movie count as season 1? Anakin fought pretty well against Dooku on Tatooine

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Ahsoka learned from “the best their is” while Anakin learned from a late bloomer. I’d be surprised if she didn’t have an immensely quick improvement rate tbh.

I’m sure Anakin would win in universe, but the feats do not back it up. I’m sure you can agree

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: midi-chlorian count = ability to tap into the force

It has nothing to do with dueling talent or skill

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Anakin

R2: Anakin, but its closer

R3: Anakin

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@emmafrostxmen:

Ahsoka learned from “the best their is”

Except he wasn't anywhere near that level, and it was only a few years of extremely poor quality training.

Dooku trained exclusively under Yoda for over a decade, I guess his 17 year old self is also vastly superior to Anakin. Oh wait...

while Anakin learned from a late bloomer.

Anakin learned from a fully trained and rising Jedi Knight for 10 years.

I’d be surprised if she didn’t have an immensely quick improvement rate tbh.

I'm surprised they didn't take Anakin's Chosen One status and give it to Ahsoka, given the fact that she vastly outgrew him to the point of hilarity.

I’m sure Anakin would win in universe, but the feats do not back it up. I’m sure you can agree

Anakin would stomp every time not only by feats but by logic. Even if her Maul feat wasn't blatant PIS, it's still an outlying inconsistency and thus unusable.

midi-chlorian count = ability to tap into the force

No, if that were the case, 9 year old Anakin would have been more powerful than Yoda. Your midi-chlorian count determines your natural connection to the Force, and your ability to draw on that connection depends on training.

It has nothing to do with dueling talent or skill

It has everything to do with dueling talent and skill. Everything. That's literally why Jedi prodigies experience the highest growth rates. That's what made Anakin so unique, and why Rey become so powerful. Potential directly translates to talent. Talent is the cold, raw, undeniably visible measure of potential. This is as basic and universal a concept as practice makes perfect.

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higher potential =/= learn faster. Rey and luke surpassed aotc anakin with way less training but they have lower potential.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: There’s no reason to assume that higher potential means that it’s some form of formula to growth.

You don’t calculate power with Potential X Training = Power level

There’s numerous circumstance when it comes to training. Palpatine managed to surpass Yoda despite not even being 1 9th of his total age. Does that mean Palpatine has a midichlorian count 9 times higher than Yoda or something?

Anakin in TCW Season 1 struggled with Ventress, Ahsoka was able to contend with Maul and has vastly superior force feats.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: The idea that not everyone learns as fast as one another buries your argument in dirt

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: you just can’t accept how quickly Ahsoka grew in power on screen. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

There’s no reason to assume that higher potential means that it’s some form of formula to growth.

Other than the fact that it is, and always has been, be it Star Wars or real life.

You don’t calculate power with Potential X Training = Power level

Potential = talent = growth rate = power.

Palpatine managed to surpass Yoda despite not even being 1 9th of his total age. Does that mean Palpatine has a midichlorian count 9 times higher than Yoda or something?

No, because it wouldn't take Yoda centuries to realize his full potential. He would peak around the same time as everyone else, in his 80s or 90s. From then on, Yoda would just be expanding horizontally, rather than vertically. Increasing his knowledge and mastery of the Force, but not his strength in it, since he can't go higher than his midi-chlorian count allows.

Anakin in TCW Season 1 struggled with Ventress, Ahsoka was able to contend with Maul and has vastly superior force feats.

Then you are contending that Ahsoka has a much higher midi-chlorian count, since she vastly outpaced the Chosen One in growth rates.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@emmafrostxmen said:

@lord_tenebrous: The idea that not everyone learns as fast as one another buries your argument in dirt

Nope, not everyone learns as fast because they aren't as talented. The most talented people learn the quickest, and Anakin was supposed to be the ultimate prodigy, and that's why he became so powerful at so young an age. But I guess he's not the Chosen One, as Ahsoka according to you is ludicrously more talented.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@wholewheat said:

higher potential =/= learn faster. Rey and luke surpassed aotc anakin with way less training but they have lower potential.

Luke never counts for prequel comparisons since the background of the prequels didn't exist when he came out.

As for Rey, they literally tried to explain why she is so talented by making her a Palpatine, and thus, having Palpatine's potential. Whether or not she surpassed AOTC Anakin is your own speculation.

SobekApep7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Void_Reborn

This is actually close not gonna lie.

R1: Anakin has a small lead

R2: Anakin juuuuuuust barely

R3: Anakin

@necromancer76 said:

Does the movie count as season 1? Anakin fought pretty well against Dooku on Tatooine

Ay good catch, I forgot about that. That should solidify Anakin winning. I don't see S7 Ahsoka beating Dooku or matching him that well in the slightest.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Darling find me a quote that says the chosen one is the most “talented duelist” of all of the Jedi in history. Oh yes it doesn’t exist in any form of fiction. Anakin was talented yes, but he was training Ahsoka and therefore she’d obviously grow at a fast rate due to how skilled Anakin in especially in the later years of the war.

I’m not sure why I or anybody else debates with you. You prefer to use hype over feats, and ignore on screen showing when they don’t for your head canons / agendas

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Darling find me a quote that says the chosen one is the most “talented duelist” of all of the Jedi in history.

The fact that he has by far the highest potential in the world of Star Wars, period. Oh, except for Ahsoka.

Anakin was talented yes, but he was training Ahsoka and therefore she’d obviously grow at a fast rate due to how skilled Anakin in especially in the later years of the war.

That's retarded. Ahsoka being trained a little bit by Anakin doesn't justify her vastly outpacing him. Dooku was trained by Yoda for even longer, so I guess he also vastly outgrew them and would stomp his former master.

I’m not sure why I or anybody else debates with you. You prefer to use hype over feats, and ignore on screen showing when they don’t for your head canons / agendas

You rely solely on inconsistent outliers to support your preconceived fan fiction and ignore all other material on the subject. And you deny the most basic concepts like potential translating to talent in a desperate attempt to maintain the facade of teenage Ahsoka vastly surpassing Anakin himself being a perfectly legitimate stance. If it helped Ahsoka, you would try and deny that water is wet.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Keep ignoring what happens in universe, I don’t know what to tell you bro

If we had it your way Ahsoka is featless

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Keep ignoring what happens in universe, I don’t know what to tell you bro

It makes no sense

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: what I said or what lord said?

That Ahsoka is close to Anakin. No matter how strong she got there is no way her strength came close to Anakin's until Rebels

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are the only one ignoring showings, by clinging to her illogical high showings that are vastly inconsistent with herself and the wider lore as well.

It's not my way, it's how it is. Teenage, student Ahsoka is nowhere near the high tiers like Anakin, and that's what is consistently shown in her fights. Rebels Ahsoka, who has had the means to gain such skill? No problem. But to defend the concept of child Ahsoka already having parity with Anakin is the height of insanity.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen said:

@anakinvader99: what I said or what lord said?

That Ahsoka is close to Anakin. No matter how strong she got there is no way her strength came close to Anakin's until Rebels

For once we agree.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Sorry but that’s the opposite of what I’m doing

Ahsoka was stated to have held her own against Maul....and she did. That’s a consistent in universe showing. You yourself said statement from canon source >>>>> headcanon not long ago. Don’t be a hypocrite

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: Sorry bro we go by feats, and Ahsoka has more than enough to defeat season 1 Anakin

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: Sorry bro we go by feats, and Ahsoka has more than enough to defeat season 1 Anakin

Season 1 Anakin went up against Dooku and beat 4 Magna guards at once without needing night to help him. And held back an explosion that was large

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Sorry but that’s the opposite of what I’m doing

Ahsoka was stated to have held her own against Maul....and she did. That’s a consistent in universe showing. You yourself said statement from canon source >>>>> headcanon not long ago. Don’t be a hypocrite

Maul was holding back and disarmed her while Dooku could never disarm Anakin in season 1

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: an explosion is a shielding feat, not a weight feat

Also Ahsoka contending with Maul is a superior showing to Anakin not getting stomped by Dooku

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: Nope wrong. Filoni confirmed she “fought on his level despite Maul being superior”, he never said “Maul was holding back”. He explicitly mentioned “on his level”

Kek

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AnakinVader99

@anakinvader99: Nope wrong. Filoni confirmed she “fought on his level despite Maul being superior”, he never said “Maul was holding back”. He explicitly mentioned “on his level”

Kek

Cool Qui-gon is on his level but he loses to Obi-wan and Anakin your point?

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99: an explosion is a shielding feat, not a weight feat

Also Ahsoka contending with Maul is a superior showing to Anakin not getting stomped by Dooku

1. Why? In canon there is nothing saying otherwise

2. Why? Dooku is on par with Maul and was contending with Anakin and unlike that duel Anakin didn't lose his lightsaber or was driven to exhaustion while Ahsoka was