Skyguy.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wollfmyth209:

At what period in the clone wars do you think Anakin surpasses Maul?

I'm of the opinion that it's somewhere within the final year.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyguy.

And he might even get snippy about it too

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin with mid diff

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Erkan12

Unlike Dooku, Maul doesn't have any weakness to Anakin's power strikes and he is superior to Dooku in terms of stamina. So Maul can perform better than Dooku against Anakin, just like Kenobi does.

Could go either way.

Anakin with mid diff

Anakin mid-diffs Barriss Offee, low-diffs a single Magnaguard, Maul is no joke.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Propably Anakin in a very close fight. Like Erkan said, mid-diff for Anakin is Barriss Offee

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin would win.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO Anakin Skywalker takes it with high difficulty.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot said:

Propably Anakin in a very close fight. Like Erkan said, mid-diff for Anakin is Barriss Offee

lol, nah

Regardless, there's no official statement putting Maul vastly above Barriss so that's just a good feat for Offee.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Nah to Anakin wins in a close fight or nah for Mid-diff for Anakin is Barriss?

I mean Barriss lack feats. She was able to beat up weakned Ahsoka and put up a good fight against angry Skywalker (who dominated her physically and force-wise). But it's only two fights, not much. From the other side Maul has few feats that should put him above that. Mostly because he has more feats against more powerfull characters and we don't know about Barriss full potential.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: Nah that Barriss is actually mid-diff. Anakin was trying to capture her, and most of the fight is her dodging his attacks and running away.

Maul doesn't have feats against characters more powerful than Anakin bar Sidious, who made him look childish. Barriss doesn't have as many feats as Maul, but the few feats she does have are pretty good and contending with Anakin in-of-itself should be a feat worth noting and shouldn't be a knock against Anakin, but a bonus for Offee.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erkan12

Lol @ Barriss being at the same level with Maul... She couldn't even beat TCW Ahsoka without the advantage of the explosion.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erkan12

@wollfmyth209 said:

@xerolot: Nah that Barriss is actually mid-diff. Anakin was trying to capture her, and most of the fight is her dodging his attacks and running away.

Maul doesn't have feats against characters more powerful than Anakin bar Sidious, who made him look childish. Barriss doesn't have as many feats as Maul, but the few feats she does have are pretty good and contending with Anakin in-of-itself should be a feat worth noting and shouldn't be a knock against Anakin, but a bonus for Offee.

This is delusional, seriously. You said Maul doesn't have any feats against more powerful characters than Anakin but then somehow you just ignored his Sidious feat where he kicked his ass to the sky.

No Caption Provided

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WollfMyth209

@erkan12: Which, as we've discussed several times, is something Sidious allowed and happened only because Sidious wasn't really going all-out. But you still stay willfully ignorant. -_-

@erkan12 said:

Lol @ Barriss being at the same level with Maul

Never said she was. -_-

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By ViperSixteen

@emperor339: Is Anakin allowed to have his OCW and EU feats? Whenever TCW Anakin is in a battle I'm always under the impression no OCW or EU feats are allowed because TCW Anakin is kind of depicted as different.

Anyway, Anakin wins in a close fight.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Xerolot

@wollfmyth209:

About Maul

To fights against stronger character than Barriss we should count Mace Windu, Kenobi (he domintated him with force few times and once he outskilled him due to Kenobi being angry), Assajj Ventress (they fought only a while but nobody had upper hand). Dunno if we can count Grievous because I don't know if he's stronger than Barriss.

About Barriss

Yeah she was running away. I think anybody besides Sidious would try to run away. They were in the centre of jedi temple after all, full of jedi temple guards. Dodging Skywalker attacks? I think that's a +. I mean his physicals are so above her that he can disarm her just by holding her hand. That's only shows that she knew that she can't beat him. If she's not a mid-diff what she is? She's definitely no absolute low-diff fodder adn she's not strong enough to be high-diff

Loading Video...

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Emperor339

@yousufkhan1212:

I would say so, yes.
What I primarily meant is that this Anakin is composite within the timeframe of Season 6.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c508820920c0
deactivated-5c508820920c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Anakin.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erkan12

@wollfmyth209 said:

@erkan12 said:

Never said she was. -_-

Stop playing the innocent, lol.

@wollfmyth209 said:

Regardless, there's no official statement putting Maul vastly above Barriss

This is funny.

@wollfmyth209 said:

@erkan12: Which, as we've discussed several times, is something Sidious allowed and happened only because Sidious wasn't really going all-out. But you still stay willfully ignorant. -_-

Yup, Sidious allowed himself to get kicked by Maul, that's funny as well. Interestingly enough, Sidious is not laughing.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TCW Anakin? ROTS Anakin undoubtedly takes this, but no more than 6,5-7/10, and Anakin has grown MASSIVELY in power from TCW to ROTS. Late TCW Anakin, Maul wins 6-7/10, but a few months make all the difference for Anakin.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: To fights against stronger character than Barriss we should count Mace Windu, Kenobi (he domintated him with force few times and once he outskilled him due to Kenobi being angry), Assajj Ventress (they fought only a while but nobody had upper hand). Dunno if we can count Grievous because I don't know if he's stronger than Barriss.

OK? Not sure what this proves...

Yeah she was running away. I think anybody besides Sidious would try to run away. They were in the centre of jedi temple after all, full of jedi temple guards. Dodging Skywalker attacks? I think that's a +. I mean his physicals are so above her that he can disarm her just by holding her hand. That's only shows that she knew that she can't beat him. If she's not a mid-diff what she is? She's definitely no absolute low-diff fodder adn she's not strong enough to be high-diff

Again... I have no idea what this is suppose to prove... Regardless on why she ran, she still ran away; hence any prolongued contest between her and Anakin wasn't quite long.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:
@wollfmyth209 said:
@erkan12 said:

Never said she was. -_-

Stop playing the innocent, lol.

@wollfmyth209 said:

Regardless, there's no official statement putting Maul vastly above Barriss

This is funny.

@wollfmyth209 said:

Yup, Sidious allowed himself to get kicked by Maul, that's funny as well. Interestingly enough, Sidious is not laughing.

No Caption Provided

Note that I said "vastly above Barriss"; as in he'd stomp Barriss or speedblitz her or end her in three or four bladeclashes. That doesn't mean Barriss is at his level, just that Maul can't insta-stomp her if she can truly contend with Anakin(she can't, but going by the logic that she's "mid-diff" for him, then Maul isn't stomping her).

Sidious looks kinda constipated in that picture... Not sure what that proves; just that Sidious is done playing around(which was the only reason Maul landed said kick) and he then proceeds to disarm Maul in a single bladelock, and in Shadow Conspiracy he essentially speedblitzed him.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Well I wrote a list of characters as a response to yours:

Maul doesn't have feats against characters more powerful than Anakin bar Sidious

Like you can see in my list he have them. Anyway I don't know what it proves either. I'm just correcting.

About this about Barriss, I'm just responding to yours "she was running away and dodging his attacks". I thought that you think it's a bad thing or something while my answer was supposed to prove that dodging Skywalker attacks was a good thing. She knew that she can't parry such powerfull blows so she changed her fighting style to adapt. And running from a fight was not a bad thing either mostly because after like one minute it was 5 vs 1 (if we will remember about templeguards)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: Well I wrote a list of characters as a response to yours:

Yeah? And that list changes nothing since none of the characters you listed are above Anakin. :/

Like you can see in my list he have them. Anyway I don't know what it proves either. I'm just correcting.

What is it correct? Maul doesn't have any feats fighting an Anakin+ level character besides Sidious, who humiliated him.

About this about Barriss, I'm just responding to yours "she was running away and dodging his attacks". I thought that you think it's a bad thing or something while my answer was supposed to prove that dodging Skywalker attacks was a good thing. She knew that she can't parry such powerfull blows so she changed her fighting style to adapt. And running from a fight was not a bad thing either mostly because after like one minute it was 5 vs 1 (if we will remember about templeguards)

That's not my point; my point is she never fought Anakin for long enough to prove a significant challenge. She mostly dodged and ran away. Sure, she ran away because of the Templeguards, but why she ran away is irrelevant. The point is she did and thus never had a change to properly duel Anakin for a lengthy period of time, hence she's not really "mid-diff".

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin, 5.5/10. Great fight.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin 6/10

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

There may be an argument made for maul power wise(given anakin's parity post tcw with post tcw kenobi), but anakin is definitely the superior duelist given that anakin's performances vs dooku and mal's saber performances vs kenobi

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers