TCW Ahsoka vs Reva (Third Sister)

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll TCW Ahsoka vs Reva (Third Sister) (46 votes)

Ahsoka 93%
Reva 7%

Ahsoka (TCW Season 5)

No Caption Provided

VS

Reva (Third Sister)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Ahsoka is from Season 5 of The Clone Wars and gets all of her feats from that time period and before. Reva is from the Obi-wan Kenobi series and gets her feats from the first 2 episodes though when more come out, then those feats will also apply. Since Reva has been given good feats so far, do you think she stands any chance agaisn't Ahsoka. Who would win in an all-out battle?

• 
macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By macattack1

Too soon, Reva is almost featless.

But if Reva puts up a decent fight against even a rusty post-ROTS Kenobi she should win comfortably, Ahsoka is not on that level at this point in her life.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CryoLancer47

The one who's feats isn't threatening Owen. And stabbing The Grand Inquisitor when he wasn't ready, or expecting it.

I respect the hustle, though.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: Yes, but how do you know the grand inquisitor wasn't expecting it? It looks like he tried using the force on Reva but she dodged and then blitzed him.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too early to tell

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think logically Reva will be inferior to GI so I doubt she can put up a decent fight against Kenobi save for external factors such as surprise or distractions. But even if she gets better feats in the future, so far her feats are threatening Owen who has no force and surprise attacking GI, which is cool an all but not nearly enough, Ahsoka stomps so far

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The one who's feats isn't threatening Owen. And stabbing The Grand Inquisitor when he wasn't ready, or expecting it.

I respect the hustle, though.

She got ragdolled by the Grand Inquisitor as well….lol.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nassergrant19

If it wasn’t clear before, Ahsoka bodies this sub-Padawan fodder lmao.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahsoka low diff currently

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen said:

Fax

Doubt that will ever change as she was casually ragdolled by the Grand Inquisitor in the first episode. She’s locked at sub-padawan levels in the force tbh…

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Haven't watched Obi, did Reva beat Grand Inquisitor in a fight?

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: Yes, but how do you know the grand inquisitor wasn't expecting it? It looks like he tried using the force on Reva but she dodged and then blitzed him.

Nope. The Grand Inquisitor actually told her to get out of the way and said "Watch and learn." Before she stabbed him when he was clearly not expecting a betrayal. And he was clearly not trying to use the Force on her.

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: I also realized that the GI wasn't actually trying to use the force on her. I was mistaken lol, he was actually trying to move the crates that Obi-wan was hiding in.

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: She attacked him by surprise and severely wounded him.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luckily, season 5 is Ahsoka Tano's prime during the Clone Wars -- she doesn't resume her training until after the Empire's ascension. Likewise, the show's supervising director, Dave Filoni, said it was.

This is notable given not only her achievements before and after her stated prime in the show -- outmaneuvering Pre Vizsla in season 4, competing with Darth Maul in season 7, both well beyond an Inquisitor's paygrade -- but the fact that her prowess as an adult in the Star Wars Rebels show is attributed solely to her Jedi training under Anakin Skywalker, to the level of skill she achieved during that time period, which ended in season 5. Specifically, her being far beyond the likes of Kanan Jarrus, and having the ability to go toe-to-toe with Darth Vader, posing a genuine challenge to him.

Not to say that Rebels Ahsoka Tano is not more advanced than her teenage self -- this too is stated by those behind the shows -- but that advancement is not what allows her impressive achievements in the show. Toying, more or less, with two Inquisitors simultaneously, for instance. Edging out warriors (exiled Maul) who can handily take on three Inquisitors at once.

The Third Sister is far outclassed here -- a better match would be Ahsoka at the start of the war.

MeatballNomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reva has very few feats. S1 Ahsoka might lose to what we've seen of Reva so far, but not S5 or later Ahsoka.

These Reva threads are quite premature right now. We'll know way more of where she stands once Obi-Wan Kenobi is over.

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka is only 5 years younger than Anakin, and unlike Reva who most likely was a youngling during the order 66 flashback in episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi series. The Kenobi Series takes place in 9 BBY, and Ahsoka is a jedi knight at this point in time. Im guessing Reva is a high level Padawan much like Anakin was in attack of the clones, before he grew to the same level as a jedi master in revenge of the sith/labyrinth of evil timeline. Ahsoka is a tier or two above Reva in my opinion.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps both

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reva is fodder and is probably the weakest of the Inquisitors given even Fifth Brother can freeze her and her not being able to do shit about it

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reva’s done nothing of note so far. Like, literally nothing except some parkour and using mind probing. She’s consistently been referred to and portrayed as the runt of the Inquisitorius, and her being unable to overpower Fifth Brother’s Force grip and her general lack of feats are consistent with that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wasn't there something along the lines of the Empire's Inquisitors, not able to do well in the CW against actual fully trained Jedi that knew what they were doing? The GI seeming to be the only exception I guess.

I mean I know that feats still have to happen, but....that's kind of telling of where the Inquisitors stand. A real shame how far they've fallen, compared to what they previously were.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@wolfrazer: Not quite they were said to be able to beat most Jedi especially in the Imperial era and they would have a harder time in the Prequel Era. But they still can beat most Jedi throughout time in all eras by the quote.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@wolfrazer said:

Wasn't there something along the lines of the Empire's Inquisitors, not able to do well in the CW against actual fully trained Jedi that knew what they were doing? The GI seeming to be the only exception I guess.

I mean I know that feats still have to happen, but....that's kind of telling of where the Inquisitors stand. A real shame how far they've fallen, compared to what they previously were.

That's all from some old ForceCast interviews that apparently weren't archived -- not that I can find, thus far. The issue with current Inquisitors would be that it's all or nothing -- they're all low-level, or they're all elite. Kanan Jarrus connects Eighth Brother, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother, and the Grand Inquisitor.

The aforementioned interviews would seem to paint the Inquisitors as relatively formidable -- at least, one of them. However, the Dave Filoni interviews that are available rather bluntly indicate the opposite -- and the bouts with Darth Vader, Ahsoka Tano, and old Maul also don't look that great for the Inquisitors.

It's all a mess, simply put. The consistent theme seems to be the weaker end of things.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: How strong of a jedi knight is Ahsoka in the Kenobi series timeline 9 BBY? She is definitely not a high level Padawan like the later part of the Clone wars timeline 20-19 BBY.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka for now

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30 krisbishop  Moderator

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka wins this with ease

Avatar image for demonicravegirl
DemonicRaveGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka stomps

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nassergrant19

Ahsoka ragdolls this fodder just like the Fifth Brother did lmao.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca: Asohka was never a Jedi knight...she turned down her knighthood and left the order. She became more powerful afterword, but you could argue she wasn't as good of a duelist-which is a hard argue since she fought Vader heads up around this time period.

Infinitysquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ahsoka ragdolls this fodder just like the Fifth Brother did lmao.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca said:

@lord_tenebrous: How strong of a jedi knight is Ahsoka in the Kenobi series timeline 9 BBY? She is definitely not a high level Padawan like the later part of the Clone wars timeline 20-19 BBY.

Regarding the animated shows, Ahsoka Tano's growth from Clone Wars to Rebels isn't all that significant in terms of combat prowess -- rather, spiritually speaking:

Andi Gutierrez: We finally get to see Ahsoka in her prime in this episode. How has she grown as a fighter since she left the Order?

Pablo Hidalgo: Ahsoka has a fighting style that is similar to where we left her in terms of having the two blades, but she's definitely much more controlled, she's less impulsive. Maybe less flashy, but it's certainly more impactful.

Henry Gilroy: She's extremely skilled, and I think over the years, she's probably had the opportunity to hone her abilities -- but there hasn't been as much day-to-day, ongoing battle as there used to be in the Clone Wars. So you could say on some level, while she's become more measured, her growth is more spiritual in nature.

~ Star Wars Rebels: Future of the Force Featurette

In fact, Ahsoka is supposed to be a far more advanced Force user than someone like Kanan Jarrus because of the training she received during the Clone Wars:

Interviewer: With the confirmation of the additions of Ahsako Tano and Rex, how much will we see of them in season 2?

Dave Filoni: Their story had to serve the story of Rebels. I couldn’t just haphazardly bring them in because I like them. I love the characters Ahsoka and Rex. It was hard to let them go after telling their stories. But it had to be purposeful... Ahsoka really helped serve the story as far as if you wanna have Vader in Rebels, you can’t just bring him into it because he’s going to crush them. They don’t stand a chance. Ahsoka has a personal connection to Anakin Skywalker that we believe people are interested in. Once that side of the story emerges, what’s Vader like before realizes his son is alive, so that became important. Plus she is a Force wielder that is way more progressed than Kanan. She’s had training from Anakin Skywalker, one of the greatest Jedi of all time, from Obi-Wan Kenobi, from Yoda, so she brings that lineage to the rebels, but a perspective of “that didn’t work for me, I walked away from it,” which is also challenging then when you get to Ezra because he is a kid, one of the first kids where there is no Jedi order.

https://geeksofdoom.com/2015/10/09/interview-star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni

Even Ahsoka's baseline ability to challenge Darth Vader himself is attributed to her Jedi training, which ended at the age of 16 during the Clone Wars:

Interviewer: When you look at someone like Ezra, and you have them meeting Vader, how tough is that? You hear "Vader's the biggest badass in the galaxy" and you've got this kid. How tough is that to make it feel realistic without saying, "Well, he's our hero, so he has to survive"?

Filoni: It would have been impossible without Ahsoka Tano; we just couldn't have done it, because they would just get destroyed. We pretty much showed that in the first episode that they were all on together, where Vader confronted Kanan and Ezra and pretty much dispatched them swiftly. It really isn't a competition, which I kind of like, actually. It gets you back to classic Star Wars, which is they run. In the first two episodes of season two, they're very much running out the door on the other side of the room which, if you remember, most of the time in the original trilogy, whenever you would see Vader, that's what the characters did.Oh yeah. They come to Echo Base, "Let's get out of Echo Base." You know, in the Death Star, "Luke, shoot the door, kid, so Vader can't come after us!" They really don't stick around. Han probably would have rather turned tail and run when he went into Lando's dinner, but the Storm Troopers cut him off. We tried to bring a bit of that back, which is, if you get caught in a room with Vader, you're probably going to lose that fight unless you have a Jedi that's equally trained — as in Ahsoka — that could really stand toe-to-toe with him. Then you have a little bit more logic to the confrontation.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/star-wars-dave-filoni-talks-rebels-well-rogue-one-connections/

So, late-war teenage Ahsoka Tano is fairly exceptional. Already possessing the skills necessary to outclass Inquisitors and hold her own against Sith Lords like Darth Vader. During the war itself, we saw her contend with the likes of Pre Vizsla, General Grievous, and Darth Maul. That's who Dave Filoni wanted her character to be:

StarWars.com: Can you just talk about what you feel about this character -- Ahsoka, that you created and have shown us her life -- leading to this point where she’s battled Darth Vader?

Dave Filoni: We knew from the beginning, in talks with George, that she was a character that could be pretty polarizing because she was young and brash. We were aware of that, but still we wanted to attempt it. I remember warning Ashley, saying, “You know, this is a character that isn’t necessarily going to be universally liked in the beginning, so you’re going to have to prepare yourself.” What I like the most about Ahsoka is that any respect that she’s gained, the character, and the crew who had to work on her in the various shows, had to earn. Nothing came easily. Nothing came for free and I think that makes us all like her even more.

I don’t know that we could have guessed the outcome all these years later. You can only hope that a character you create might mean that much to fans. In the lead up to the Season Two finale, people were literally pleading for her life on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I certainly value that and I know my whole crew did. We are really, really grateful for the fan support from around the world.

I hope through Ahsoka we showed fans that the universe has many possibilities. We had her wielding a lightsaber and going toe-to-toe with the big baddies of the galaxy years ago. I like to think that Ahsoka paved the way for a character like Rey.

https://www.starwars.com/news/fates-fulfilled-dave-filoni-reflects-on-star-wars-rebels-season-two-part-2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka butchers her

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: I have heard Dave filoni talk about the importance of Ahsoka being in the Clone Wars with Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda unlike Kanan and Ezra etc. and the Darth Maul fight in Clone Wars season 7 is her most impressive feat when she was only 17 years old. Other than that, dueling with prime Vader in Rebels is even more incredible, but at that point she had grown stronger in the force. You Think Ahsoka is among the top 5 most popular/influential Star Wars characters after the obvious ones like Yoda, Anakin/Darth Vader, Luke and Obi-Wan?

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca said:

@lord_tenebrous: I have heard Dave filoni talk about the importance of Ahsoka being in the Clone Wars with Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda unlike Kanan and Ezra etc. and the Darth Maul fight in Clone Wars season 7 is her most impressive feat when she was only 17 years old. Other than that, dueling with prime Vader in Rebels is even more incredible, but at that point she had grown stronger in the force. You Think Ahsoka is among the top 5 most popular/influential Star Wars characters after the obvious ones like Yoda, Anakin/Darth Vader, Luke and Obi-Wan?

Star Wars Rebels Ahsoka Tano had grown more powerful by the time she faced Darth Vader in the Sith Temple on Malachor, but as Dave Filoni said, even setting aside her impressive performance in that battle, we know she'd be able to contend with a Dark Lord such as Vader due to her previous Jedi training. In other words, even Star Wars: The Clone Wars Ahsoka still has it in her to compete with the likes of Vader -- hence, her ability to challenge the big villains of that era, including General Grievous, Pre Vizsla, and Darth Maul. She's supposed to be quite powerful even as a teenager -- so yes, very much a high-level Padawan.

As far as popularity goes, I couldn't say. She's probably top 10, or 15, at least.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers