Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Necromancer76

@mclover999 said:

@gangorca: Golden Sperm clearly beat Tatsumaki in

webcomic. I just want feats.

But dude...this is authorial intent, which trumps feats. The creator of One Punch Man himself says a full-power/fully healed Tatsumaki would defeat Golden S.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: There wasn't even a feat for Golden Sperm in regard to Tatsumaki. He beats an extremely injured Tatsumaki with head injury (which makes her power weak and unstable) who could barely stand. That's like saying you beat a bear by kicking a dead one.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Golden Sperm clearly beat Tatsumaki in

webcomic. I just want feats.

If you can't get around Tatsumaki being severely injured when Golden Sperm overpowered her attack and Author's intent, then I have nothing to say.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: There wasn't even a feat for Golden Sperm in regard to Tatsumaki. He beats an extremely injured Tatsumaki with head injury (which makes her power weak and unstable) who could barely stand. That's like saying you beat a bear by kicking a dead one.

Pretty much, she faced all of the Cadres at once fairly easily but was beaten senseless by Fuher Ugly after Psykos took advantage of her weakness

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Yeah and Boros can destroy universe

in his weakest form. Feats are important.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Yeah and Boros can destroy universe

in his weakest form. Feats are important.

How does that relate to this argument at all

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Hm so One punch man is bullshit in that case.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I just said that feats are more important that statements . What if author said that

Geryngashoop can destroy multiverse? Feats bro feats.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Tatsumaki is strong but there is no Proof that she

can beat Golden Sperm.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I just said that feats are more important that statements . What if author said that

Geryngashoop can destroy multiverse? Feats bro feats.

If the author said that, then it would be true. He created the universe and all of the rules, so what he says goes.

Except it doesn't matter because he HASN'T said that. He's only said things that are backed by in-universe feats.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is Dragon+, which indicated that it's above continental at least. God is the end of humanity which is very vague since it could be anything from planetary to universal. I don't think ONE contradicted himself in anyway? He said Boros is planet wiping roar. Where did ONE contradict himself in his interviews?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Tatsumaki is strong but there is no Proof that she

can beat Golden Sperm.

Bruh, are you for real?

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Hm what if author said that Mumen Rider can kill Deap Sea king with one touch??

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Where Tatsumaki kills Golden Sperm??

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://images.app.goo.gl/VNxFoMu6YgESAfMi6

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GangOrca

@mclover999 said:

@gangorca: Where Tatsumaki kills Golden Sperm??

Where's proof Golden Sperm beats a FULL-POWERED Tatsumaki? We have Author statements saying he looses btw.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Necromancer76

@mclover999 said:

@necromancer76: Hm what if author said that Mumen Rider can kill Deap Sea king with one touch??

Then it'd be true. His audience would of course ask why this is the case when Deep Sea King stomped him and he would have to explain himself. But this isn't the case, so there's no reason to conjecture about something that is extraordinarily unlikely.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bfdc9157
deactivated-63055bfdc9157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tatsumaki easily

: )

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Please send me link where Tatsumaki kills

Golden Sperm and i would believe

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Omg ,Deap Sea king clearly beats

Mumen Rider. Feats are more important than statements!

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude you are retarded. Stop it.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Necromancer76

@mclover999 said:

It doesn't matter what you think is clear. Using your example, if the creator of Deep Sea King and Mumen Rider says the latter can defeat the former, then it's true. The only way this can be countered is if the author contradicts himself. Otherwise, the authorial intent trumps the feat, which means that the fight between Deep Sea King and Mumen Rider had some contextual element that allowed Deep Sea King to win when the author says—under normal conditions—Mumen Rider would defeat the Deep Sea King. There is no getting around this.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Please send me link where Tatsumaki kills

Golden Sperm and i would believe

I sent you a link with the Author himself saying it. Are you trolling me or are you actually this stupid?

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: I just want feats. We just would wait for Manga feats. For now Golden Sperm can beat Tatsumaki.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: What if author said that normal human

can beat Golden Sperm??? Hm???

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not what he said though. He said someone way more powerful than a normal human, in peak condition, beats Golden Sperm. Golden Sperm only fought weakened Tatsumaki.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki stomps manga feats >>>>> webcomics

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: I mean that feats are more important that statements.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: I mean that feats are more important that statements.

In that case, why are you saying Golden Sperm > fresh Tatsumaki even though he doesn't have the feats to back that claim up?

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then it would be true, because the author created Golden Sperm. Thus, his intent would be to make Golden Sperm weaker than a normal human. Any fights where Golden Sperm defeats a normal human would thus be abnormal and would not happen under normal circumstances, per authorial intent.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Because only feat that we have is Golden Sperm vs injured Tatsumaki but it's still feat .

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thewatcherking said:

@agrape: only when she’s weakened.

It was hypothetically implied that she might could've won, nothing is truly certain.

We have to wait for the upcoming manga chapters for more specified detail, ONE himself during the interview did not deliver a decisive outcome, he expressed himself very vaguely.

If GoldenSperm is enough to put a front and keep her busy, what's about glass canon monsters such as Homeless Emperor, what's about Orochi or Rover who has incredible durability, what's about Gouketsu and Elder Centipede.

Tatzumaki dies horribly.

Ultimate6D9God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats stomps

No Caption Provided

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By AbstractRaze

@mclover999 said:

@gangorca: Because only feat that we have is Golden Sperm vs injured Tatsumaki but it's still feat .

You know, Tatzumaki defeated Multi-Cell Sperm effortlessly, but when GoldenSperm emerged, he bitch slapped and tamed her to the ground in a decisive dominant manner.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f780fc11e092
deactivated-5f780fc11e092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think she'd beat Boros now.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GangOrca
@mclover999 said:

That's not proof he beats a healthy Tatsumaki. That head injury makes her powers much weaker and unstable, you have no solid ground to say he beats a fresh Tatsumaki.

@abstractraze said:
We have to wait for the upcoming manga chapters for more specified detail, ONE himself during the interview did not deliver a decisive outcome, he expressed himself very vaguely.

If GoldenSperm is enough to put a front and keep her busy, what's about glass canon monsters such as Homeless Emperor, what's about Orochi or Rover who has incredible durability, what's about Gouketsu and Elder Centipede.

Tatzumaki dies horribly.

ONE clearly said she would've won, there was no indecisiveness in his remark and I have the quote in this thread for proof.
Homeless Emperor, Rover, Gouketsu, and Elder Centipede aren't doing anything to Tatsumaki if Psykorochi could only match her while she was holding back.
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rex636 said:

Maybe first form Boros but she still isn't beating Meteoric Burst Boros.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AbstractRaze

@gangorca: It was shown in the Webcomic that she has a huge weakness, Tatzumaki can't focus defense and offense at the same time, that's why Psykos found a weak point and severely damaged her.

GoldenSperm wasn't required, there was no Elder Centipede, Over Grown Rover or Orochi, not to mention Natural Evil Water's full potential wasn't unlocked at that moment.

Homeless Emperor who is a glass cannon could definitely have killed Tatzumaki if we are going to hypothetically assume that she would have been busy with other top tiers of the Monster Asociation in a top form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PS:

This means we are NOT to going to include BlackSperm's loss of cells before achieving his GoldenSperm transformation, we are not going to include Saitama's punch against Rover that severely weakened him too, then HomelessEmperor having full time to focus a decisive shot such as Evil Natural Water too.

So, we have to add all those things and Tatzumaki loses with relatively low diff.

And let us be serious here, ONE did not decisively deliver that a not injured Tatzumaki would have won against GoldenSperm, and for a reason, Tatzumaki was cast away in order to push Monster Garou further, all that he said in the interview was more likely a vague sentence in order to not upset Tatzumaki's fanbase.

GoldenSperm decisively made her kiss and bite the groud.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, now we know Orochi +Psykos are enough to rival her and cause her some big damage. I think if we add Golden Sperm here, it turns into a stomp in Monster's favour.

If just 3 cadre can stomp her, putting her against entire Association is absolute overkill. Tatsumaki dies.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thoromdil said:

Yeah, now we know Orochi +Psykos are enough to rival her and cause her some big damage. I think if we add Golden Sperm here, it turns into a stomp in Monster's favour.

If just 3 cadre can stomp her, putting her against entire Association is absolute overkill. Tatsumaki dies.

The thing is that without hostage, shouldn't Tatsumaki one shot Psykos right after like after Genos gives her time to rescue the S heroes? Wasn't that the only reason she didn't do it from the very beginning? In a random fight where she doesn't have to worry about hostages, I don't see why she couldn't just crush Psykos from the beginning since she can multi task to the point of attacking Psykos with flying storm of mountain size rock while creating a fake version of herself then during that time sneak up and jump inside Psykos. Tats could just straight up crush and squish her from the very beginning without worrying about collateral damage to the S class heroes. As the only two times where Psykos were able to get a hit on Tats was because she was distracted and holding back like pulling out the heroes or worrying about the hostage kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f780fc11e092
deactivated-5f780fc11e092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@rex636 said:

Maybe first form Boros but she still isn't beating Meteoric Burst Boros.

Even then I'd bet on her. Even while focusing on the other heroes her clothes were the only thing damaged by that huge slicing attack from Psykos and now we see that even injured she could dominate Psykos. Don't forget how big OPM cities are, either. I don't see the roar cannon getting through her strongest shield and she could deflect it for sure. Boros isn't blitzing, either. He was a statue compared to Saitama (look at the consecutive normal punches scene) but Orochi actually managed to avoid some attacks in his fight with Saitama (Tatsumaki should be above this speed) and we've seen how fast Psykorochi's attacks are by how they sliced the planet in an instant yet Tatsumaki handles that speed. Honestly Boros being just a brute force fighter is also a bad matchup against Tornado who is actually quite clever and has a lot of control. She could fool him with rock clones since he senses energy, redirect his energy attacks, and shred him into nothing with her signature tornado move so he couldn't regen.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GangOrca

@abstractraze:

It was shown in the Webcomic that she has a huge weakness, Tatzumaki can't focus defense and offense at the same time, that's why Psykos found a weak point and severely damaged her.

And that's been retconned in the Manga. Many times actually with her taking much more powerful hits off-guard/on the offensive and not losing as much power. That's why I also can't stress enough that we wait for Golden Sperm to reach the manga so that we properly measure his power to full-power Tatsumaki.

GoldenSperm wasn't required, there was no Elder Centipede, Over Grown Rover or Orochi, not to mention Natural Evil Water's full potential wasn't unlocked at that moment.

Literally all the cadres would've gotten crushed in a direct confrontation without Psykos sneaking up on her and using a trick that wouldn't work on Tatsumaki's manga counterpart. Wtf is Rover or Elder Centipede gonna do to her? A stronger ENW was already blown away by a severely weakened Tatsumaki, regardless of him eventually building his form back up later.

Homeless Emperor who is a glass cannon could definitely have killed Tatzumaki if we are going to hypothetically assume that she would have been busy with other top tiers of the Monster Asociation in a top form.

Not at all. She just needs to keep her shield around her at all times and then I'd only argue Psykorochi and Golden Sperm could damage her. His orbs were already made useless by her shield.

So, we have to add all those things and Tatzumaki loses with relatively low diff.

Most of those things are fodder to Tatsumaki. She's the one low-diffing the cadres. I can see them pulling off a win with both Psykorochi and Golden Sperm but a healthy Tatsumaki stomps all the other cadres at once.

And let us be serious here, ONE did not decisively deliver that a not injured Tatzumaki would have won against GoldenSperm, and for a reason, Tatzumaki was cast away in order to push Monster Garou further,

He clearly did. I have the quote AND link to it here. Tatsumaki was injured so that the cadres didn't get immediately killed so that Bang, Sweet Mask, Fubuki, and Zombieman could show off.

ONE: If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews#cite_note-1

all that he said in the interview was more likely a vague sentence in order to not upset Tatzumaki's fanbase.

It wasn't vague at all and he clearly doesn't care that much about the relatively small fanbase she had at the time the interview was made.

GoldenSperm decisively made her kiss and bite the groud.

While she was heavily weakened and it was only for a small moment since she shielded herself.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By GangOrca

@rex636:

Even then I'd bet on her. Even while focusing on the other heroes her clothes were the only thing damaged by that huge slicing attack from Psykos

Psykorochi is below Boros.

and now we see that even injured she could dominate Psykos.

She went all-out and it costed much of her strength to destroy Psykorochi.

I don't see the roar cannon getting through her strongest shield and she could deflect it for sure.

How? The CRSC is bare minimum multi-continental while Psykorochi's beam is about continental to continental+.

Boros isn't blitzing, either. He was a statue compared to Saitama (look at the consecutive normal punches scene) but Orochi actually managed to avoid some attacks in his fight with Saitama (Tatsumaki should be above this speed)

Saitama simply held back less, same reason Saitama blitzes MB Boros but earlier released Boros was keeping up with him. Boros surprised Saitama with his speed, something I can't give Orochi credit for.

and we've seen how fast Psykorochi's attacks are by how they sliced the planet in an instant yet Tatsumaki handles that speed.

According to an OPM databook, Boros can move at near light speeds.

Honestly Boros being just a brute force fighter is also a bad matchup against Tornado who is actually quite clever and has a lot of control.

True, which is why I say she could make him work for it.

and shred him into nothing with her signature tornado move so he couldn't regen.

Problem is Boros is much more durable than Psykorochi.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AbstractRaze

@gangorca: Nothings have been retconned, Tatsumaki has not shown to be capable to use both offense and defense at the same time or at least on the same level, when she created such a clone in order to keep her hide, she was creating a giant shield another defensive capability, both were purely defensive abilities.

She has not shown to be capable to use both defense and offense at the same time, when Tatzumaki fought the rest of the monster association, Psykos found such opening, we have to wait till the Manga reaches such scenario first, if it's not shown, then yes, it could be implied that she does not have such weakness.

Unless we are not there, to me it seems clear that the Monster Asociation beats that sissy effortlessly.