User Lists: 0

She gets stomped Orochi solos

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Monster Association for the win with low difficulties.

Loading Video...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheWatcherKing

She was stomping them all in the webcomic, only losing when her powers were unstable. It was said by Murata that it is still up in the air if Tatsumaki beats Orochi or not so we will have to wait and see on that.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thewatcherking said:

She was stomping them all in the webcomic, only losing when her powers were unstable. It was said by Murata that it is still up in the air if Tatsumaki beats Orochi or not so we will have to wait and see on that.

She only stated that she would need a few seconds which is uncertain besides she's particulary arrogant, she only won against Psykos in a 1 vs 1 fight, but again, she was defeated by Base-Black Sperm, Psykos, base-Fuhrer Ugly and Homeless Emperor.

She did not defeat Natural Evil Water but she could hurt him, Gums was not directly involved, but we're talking about the entire Monster Association, so Orochi and Overgrown Rover will be there...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@abstractrazeI: Like I said she was weakened when that happened

No Caption Provided

Before that happened she was outright no selling everything they through at her and redirecting there attacks.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Hell even after this after resting for a few minutes while still brain damaged she was stomped them(even a trillion merge of Black Sperm gets killed in seconds).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

They were all fodder to her, don’t act like they were even close to her in power. It’s funny, cause you bring up how Black Sperm was beating her while weakened. But later, she was quite clearly slaughtering Black Sperm 10,000x over quite literally in less than ten seconds.This is while still weakened mind you....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She did not defeat Natural Evil Water but she could hurt him,

She did, it just reconstituted itself later.

but we're talking about the entire Monster Association, so Orochi and Overgrown Rover will be there...

Overgrown Rover isn’t all that. He can’t scratch her, and would fair no better than all of the other dragon level excutives she stomped. Orochi is another story, conceivably he could beat her but there is no proof he can as he is featless. As things are now all he has is his fight with Garou, in which he did nothing to say he wouldn’t get obliterated by a weakened Tatsumaki like all the other dragon level threats.Also if we assume Black Sperm has already merged into Golden Sperm things could go differently, since ONE did say Tatsumaki could beat him at her full power but he didn’t imply it would be a stomp or anything.

In a nutshell, it doesn’t matter if this is the entire monster Association. Just like the hero association most of them are fodder, the only people who aren’t laughable to even mention would be dragon level threats, but they’re executives that Tatsumaki has already stomped in the webcomic while weakened. Now if Golden Sperm is here taking on Tatsumaki with the MA, Tatsumaki will probably lose. However otherwise, everyone gets obliterated by Tatsumaki at her full power except maybe Orochi, but it’s impossible to really prove who would win between them as things are now.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thewatcherking:

That's nonsense, when it comes to 1 v 1, she could defeat most of them, but combined, it's something completely different, it was not enough for Psykos to weaken Tatsumaki, but for that, base-Black Sperm and base- Fuhrer Ugly could deliver her enough damage to K.O her, furthermore, no selling their attacks is redundant considering she's individually stronger, but when a team is fighting against such a godlike character, the main goal is to find an opening and not individually compete against its powers.

Multi-cell Black Sperm is hypothetically strong, but there is no real scaling which could imply the levels of power, but he's clearly below Over Grown Rover who could endure a normal punch from Saitama without breaking a sweat, he's possibly physically on the same level with Golden Sperm and Orochi.

Orochi is featless, but when it comes to power-scaling, he's on the same level with Black Sperm, stated by Murata, the creator of Orochi.

PS:

The S-Class Hero association or the Dragon Level monsters are not fodder, but there are certain characters which are averagely insanely too strong, and others which are punctually/specificaly insanely strong, I don't think that Tatsumaki's barriers would keep up with Child-Emperor's Millenium Emperor Nova.

Goku_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku oneshots!

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only factors are Orochi and GS. Rest are fodder

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Let him just pass through for a sec.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Tats gets curbed atm

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki stomps. Literally no one comes close even Orochi.

Pyskos is only holding her own right now due to being fused with Orochi and further amped by God. Even assuming they’re start fused(they wouldn’t) God isn’t in this, so they have no real chance of contending with Tatsumaki.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: only when she’s weakened.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP doesn't specifiy, so I'm going to assume Orochi is included, which means Tatsumaki probably loses. She has to beat him along with Golden/Black S, Evil Natural Water, Psykos, Gouketsu, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Homeless Emperor, etc. all at once, which she probably can't do.

But I'll admit that the Manga is coming close to making her above them all if she's at full power and isn't holding back.

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang I’m so sorry to say but this board is not it. So much dumb people here. They used a “she was weakened when facing Black Sperm”. Well who did she get weakened by? She got weakened by a Monster Association member and last time I checked we are talking about the whole association vs Tats. I think Golden Sperm and Orochi are enough. If you don’t think so...we can add the Psykorochi fusion which has already been proven to be stronger than a full power Tats. For the sake of it...we will exclude it. So Golden Sperm, Homeless Emperor, Rover, Nyan, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly, ENW, EC, Gouketsu, Bakuzan, Evil Eye, Phoenix Man, and Vampire are actual relevant people. I excluded Psykos and Orochi...so if you think Tats can deal with and Esper while getting overwhelmed by firepower then I guess she wins in your eyes. Also, it will take time to kill Golden Sperm, she then gets blitzed and scratched by Nyan. Then gets absolutely mauled on by Rover and Gouketsu. Just for EC to appear and hit her of guard with a mountain level attack. After that Phoenix Man distracts with Light manipulation, Fire manipulation, Energy projection, etc. And HE just spams orbs at her which will slowly weaken her. So it’s a slaughter house and I see MA taking 99/100 matches.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

MA might overwhelm her especially with Golden Sperm and Orochi being there, assuming GS would be nearly good as Tats cus One said she would have difficulty defeating him even at peak condition.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@magmacha said:

Dang I’m so sorry to say but this board is not it. So much dumb people here. They used a “she was weakened when facing Black Sperm”. Well who did she get weakened by? She got weakened by a Monster Association member and last time I checked we are talking about the whole association vs Tats.

She was weakened by Pyskos in the webcomic attacking her when her guard was down causing her power to be unstable. This is being rectonned in the manga, as ONE thought it was unrealistic for someone of her power to hurt Tatsumaki. So her struggling to deal with the cadres while weak, means nothing. You should know that if you read the webcomic.

I think Golden Sperm and Orochi are enough.

Orochi is a non factor..... he literally needs to be fused with a dragon level character and amped by God to be on the same playing field as Tatsumaki. GS’ only feat is taking on Tatsumaki while again weakened. That makes no difference here considering she’s not weakened but is at full power, and even while weakened later when she has recovered a bit has feats like restraining Monster Garou temporarily which blows anything the duo have done out of the water(GS literally got bodied by Garou before he fully monsterfied).

If you don’t think so...we can add the Psykorochi fusion which has already been proven to be stronger than a full power Tats.

God isn’t in this. It’s just the monster association, and thus isn’t the fusion that is currently on par with or slightly better than Tatsumaki but is a far weaker one. And you can’t have it both ways, if that fusion is here then Orochi isn’t on the battlefield to help.

For the sake of it...we will exclude it. So Golden Sperm, Homeless Emperor, Rover, Nyan, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly, ENW, EC, Gouketsu, Bakuzan, Evil Eye, Phoenix Man, and Vampire are actual relevant people.

Not even close. GS is again not on par with FP Tatsumaki, and the rest of them are irrelevant monsters that get killed with a causal attack(even in the webcomic she started overpowering the cadres while weakened and was destroying them all, they aren’t going to matter). Phoenix man after the redraws is unimpressive, and even if he wasn’t the attack from BG that overwhelmed his absorption is literal tiers below Psyrochi’s blast that sliced off a continent(which Tatsumaki tanked).Honestly, the fact is most of the monster association would literally die in the crossfire of the current fight Tatsumaki is having.... numbers are great but only if you actually have the relevant power to not get obliterated.

I excluded Psykos and Orochi...so if you think Tats can deal with and Esper while getting overwhelmed by firepower then I guess she wins in your eyes.

Give me a single feat that allows any of them to even hurt her, or tag her considering she’s capable of reacting to MHS attacks from Psyorochi.

Also, it will take time to kill Golden Sperm, she then gets blitzed and scratched by Nyan.

LMAO, I can’t image thinking a dragon level threat that died to a large building level explosion(With high hypersonic speed) is blitzing and killing a MHS Esper taking on the fusion of the strongest dragons in the Monster association amped by god who casually sliced a continent. Nyan isn’t besting Tatsumaki..... to Even think that is the dumbest thing a person can do.

Then gets absolutely mauled on by Rover and Gouketsu. Just for EC to appear and hit her of guard with a mountain level attack.

I already addressed how her being caught off guard in the webcomic is irrelevant (even more so since she’s faster than anyone in the MA by feats, given Psyorochi isn’t here) and a mountain level attack vs this.....

No Caption Provided

You clearly don’t know anything about this series.

After that Phoenix Man distracts with Light manipulation, Fire manipulation, Energy projection, etc. And HE just spams orbs at her which will slowly weaken her. So it’s a slaughter house and I see MA taking 99/100 matches.

Or Tatsumaki one shots them all, because she’s a being that is as close as it can get to beings like Monster Garou (aside from stronger people like Boros or saitama)while the entire MA combined isn’t.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki stomps. The fact that God had to amp Psykorochi just to fight her it's pretty indicative she's way above the MA.

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My waifu Tatsu destroy these fodders

the only hope for them is GS after he get his manga feats but i don't think he will be stronger than Psykorochi

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykorochi + Golden Sperm could take out Tats, but let's see.

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dusk69

@hydratedfubuki6: WTF Psykos is wayyyyy above GS (so far) but still nothing more than fodder to Tats

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykorochi was amped by God who is probably the cause of all monsterfication. I doubt GS will be as strong, but Tats hasn't been nerfed yet, which was the entire point of the Psykorochi fight... If anything she's way stronger than before and Murata has made it even harder to explain her going down this arc.

OT: Current Tats with her feats stomps the MA

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki she can beat psykorochi with medium difficulty going all out the other cadres are ants to her

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GarouHM

Tats stomps.

Edit: If there is no Psykorochi.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyskos is only holding her own right now due to being fused with Orochi and further amped by God. Even assuming they’re start fused(they wouldn’t) God isn’t in this, so they have no real chance of contending with Tatsumaki.

Nothing has changed, even fused Tatsumaki is superior. Tatsumaki one shots the MA

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

This didn't age very well lol.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Eredin12  Online

@thewatcherking said:

Nothing has changed, even fused Tatsumaki is superior. Tatsumaki one shots the MA

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: this whole thread aged like milk...

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@almighty said:

This didn't age very well lol.

Wow, lol. By feats Orochi wouldn't even beat current Genos.

Avatar image for yoruichi-is-bae
Yoruichi-is-Bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, at this point she solostomps. Crazy how times have changed.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She probably loses if Black Sperm is on the team.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She probably loses if Black Sperm is on the team.

No. He gets stomped all the same. Even Golden Sperm would lose to Tatsumaki by WoG and nobody else aside from him or Psykorochi is even a factor.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GreyTheJiren

The same WOG that stated Tatsumaki and Orochi are around the same level and then Psykorochi happened? I don't think One's words are reliable.

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty Sure Sully stomps

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GangOrca

@greythejiren said:

The same WOG that stated Tatsumaki and Orochi are around the same level and then Psykorochi happened? I don't think One's words are reliable.

1) Murata stated those things about Orochi. ONE was the one who said Tatsumaki beats Golden Sperm.

2) Murata never confirmed the Orochi is comparable Tatsumaki claims, he said he didn't know who would win and would have to ask ONE about it. Obviously he wasn't told who would win and it doesn't contradict with recent feats.

3) I'm pretty sure Murata didn't even know Psykorochi was going to be a thing. All Murata confirmed about Orochi was his disaster level and that he could defeat all 3 of Boros's generals at once and that their only chance was if they were prepped.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki wins,only Golden Sperm can beat her and maybe overgrovn rower but i don't know. And monster

Garou one shots Tatsumaki in his final form.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm maybe only Golden Sperm and Monster Garou can beat Tatsumaki. And PsykoOrochi can give Tatsumaki

good fight.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki wins,only Golden Sperm can beat her and maybe overgrovn rower but i don't know. And monster

Garou one shots Tatsumaki in his final form.

Golden Sperm can't beat Tatsumaki, she was badly injured, and ONE already confirmed that if she wasn't injured, she would beat Golden Sperm. I don't see what Overgrown Rover doesn't have anything that would put her above Tatsumaki yet. Monster Garou could one shot Tatsumaki, maybe, but he lacks feats. I do think Monster Garou beats her but I just scale it to Boros since ONE said they are around the same level.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: 1. Yeah Overgrovn Rover probably

can't beat Tatsumaki.

2. Golden Sperm beat Tatsumaki with ease in webcomic.

3. Monster Garou too beat Tatsumaki in webcomic.

Plus monster Garou beat Golden Sperm.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GangOrca

@mclover999:

Golden Sperm beat Tatsumaki with ease in webcomic.

He didn't beat her at all. All that happened was a blitz from Sperm which she shielded from and a failed attempt at snapping Golden Sperm's neck. Not to mention Tatsumaki was seriously injured and ONE already said she beats Golden Sperm at her peak.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki annihilates. PsykOrochi is the only thing in the MA who can contend with her until we get to see Murata GS.

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: Only Golden Sperm and Monster Garou can beat Tatsumaki. And PsykoOrochi can give Tatsumaki good fight .

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers