vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tats. And it isn't close

hows it not close?

since OP downplay stopped, people are now calling luffy continental and FTL, and i saw some people say that tatsumaki is nowhere near FTL speed but is multi continental

so this should be fair

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, Luffy is faster. All I am going to say.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordTwigo

@vex_haid:

Continental Luffy << dwarf planet level Tats due to Orochi upscaling

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I swore that small planet level Tatsumaki nonsense was gone, smh.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

Continental Luffy << dwarf planet level Tats due to Orochi upscaling

i thought that orochis feat got debunked to multi continent?

but i still believe that its small planet, but doubt that tatsumaki scales to it since gaia canon>psykorochi

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, Luffy is faster. All I am going to say.

who do you think wins tho

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

It was debunked. But illustrating a point that even with wank/high ball Tats is superior

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

It was debunked. But illustrating a point that even with wank/high ball Tats is superior

oh

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki without a doubt

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen@the_stegman@wildvine@juiceboks Mismatch , Tatsumaki at least multi continent vs a small country level like Luffy. Also this is a battle in gen discussion.

changed it to battle and luffy is now continental (saw dozens of people put him at continental and FTL)

also small country is extreme lowball for luffy

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small country is indeed extreme lowball for Luffy but Tatsumaki should still be more powerful. Luffy is much faster though so it depends if Ryou can bypass her shields. If it can't Luffy eventually loses.

Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:

@frozen@the_stegman@wildvine@juiceboks Mismatch , Tatsumaki at least multi continent vs a small country level like Luffy. Also this is a battle in gen discussion.

changed it to battle and luffy is now continental (saw dozens of people put him at continental and FTL)

He is neither continental nor ftl (at least for now lol) , don't listen to those wankers.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Small country is indeed extreme lowball for Luffy but Tatsumaki should still be more powerful. Luffy is much faster though so it depends if Ryou can bypass her shields. If it can't Luffy eventually loses.

Personally, I see no reason why it wouldn't unless you equalized energies. I'd say Luffy blitzes with Ryou until someone makes an argument for Ryou not going through her shields without the basis of energies being equal.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Tatsumaki takes it

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:

He is neither continental nor ftl (at least for now lol) , don't listen to those wankers.

lol at him not being ftl, it should be beyond obvious logic that he is ftl-ftl+ by now lool

Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:
@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:

lol at him not being ftl, it should be beyond obvious logic that he is ftl-ftl+ by now lool

lol so he is faster than Kizaru now?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

even if it does she's not getting one shot by it, she just needs to pick up on a trace of luffy and he's going to stop for a split second as he's attacking which is enough time to get launched into space or twisted apart

Tatsumaki's internals have no durability feats to my knowledge but correct me if I am wrong. Not sure where you place him but her insides don't have feats of withstanding even mountain-island lvl power so if Ryou can bypass her shields it would paste her organs and kill her outright.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@mike_coxsmall said:
@shirso said:

even if it does she's not getting one shot by it, she just needs to pick up on a trace of luffy and he's going to stop for a split second as he's attacking which is enough time to get launched into space or twisted apart

Tatsumaki's internals have no durability feats to my knowledge but correct me if I am wrong. Not sure where you place him but her insides don't have feats of withstanding even mountain-island lvl power so if Ryou can bypass her shields it would paste her organs and kill her outright.

luffy is far more powerful then just mountain-island level

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:
@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:

probably, i am not even half way caught up to the anime as of now but i saw some gifs of luffy in base dodging light effortlessly

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Yeah but the point I am making is that even at his most lowballed, Tatsumaki's insides don't have the durability feats as far as I am aware to tank his output.

Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:
@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:
@vex_haid said:
@sinbad_hakuryuu said:

probably, i am not even half way caught up to the anime as of now but i saw some gifs of luffy in base dodging light effortlessly

Lol ok

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@vex_haid: Yeah but the point I am making is that even at his most lowballed, Tatsumaki's insides don't have the durability feats as far as I am aware to tank his output.

oh yeah true

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki scales to continental +, so don't see her losing. Her shields and TK also are advantage here. She wins this low-mid diff.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is far faster but tats has more firepower and defense but luffy can bypass defense via ryuo so it depends if tats can land a hit or ryuo can bypass her defense.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@lordtwigo said:

Tats. And it isn't close

hows it not close?

since OP downplay stopped, people are now calling luffy continental and FTL, and i saw some people say that tatsumaki is nowhere near FTL speed but is multi continental

so this should be fair

I don't see continental level Luffy or even Yonko in any recent thread, if so that guy would've got dissed real hard.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

•Luffy is fast enough to statue Tatsumaki(which makes her higher AP and AoE useless)

•Luffy can bypass her defenses via Ryou

Luffy stomps, fight me.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vex_haid
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@vex_haid said:
@lordtwigo said:

Tats. And it isn't close

hows it not close?

so this should be fair

I don't see continental level Luffy or even Yonko in any recent thread, if so that guy would've got dissed real hard.

i saw some in acnologia vs luffy thread so i figured that op lowball finally stopped or that luffy got a new feat so i decided to make this thread since people think that tatsumaki isn't even ftl

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It all comes down to whether or not Luffy can breach Tats' defences. He's certainly faster than her but if he gets hit once he's basically a goner. If he can break through her defences via Ryou, then he would probably take it

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her abilities would leave him helpless and his conqueror's haki would not be effective on her

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats negs

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way but I'm leaning towards luffy

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Episode 3 Genos solos the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way but I'm leaning towards luffy

in what universe it can go either way? what manga have you read?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats solos the verse as always

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends if Ryou can bypass her defenses, otherwise, ehhh. She doesn't solo the verse, too much speed, hax and comparable power.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either waybut I'm leaning towards luffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends if Ryou can bypass her defenses, otherwise, ehhh. She doesn't solo the verse, too much speed, hax and comparable power.

I meant 1v1 not the whole verse at once.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tittsumaki one titts.

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Ah, I see. Yeah, understandable then.

Avatar image for mikesterling200
Mikesterling200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mikesterling200

@mike_coxsmall: luffy cannot be twisted apart. Have you seen his twisting feats?

Not only can he stretch to absurd levels, he can survive being shrunk down to the height of a pen. That's thanks to his rubber abilities

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@morningstar999 said:

That doesn't answer how she isn't losing this specific matchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@morningstar999 said:

That doesn't answer how she isn't losing this specific matchup

the fact that she can put a barrier around her silhouette and that luffy wouldnt be able to break it even with ryou given that it tanked easily Psykorochi's laser. The fact that even tho there is a speed gap, Tats oneshots him with an aoe that destroys him on the cellular level or that simply she could drop an entire sea on him. It's been an year and a half of repeating the same things, that's why I wasn't specific here, so mb on that.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: A question: Is Tats' barrier passive, or she needs to put a defensive barrier on before the attack reaches her?

Avatar image for mikesterling200
Mikesterling200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mikesterling200

@vex_haid: luffy in gear 4 before coc coating at dressrosa was island level at least which most of comicvine agrees with.

After coc coating in base he can easily one shot that gear 4 since he threw hands with kaido in his new base and kaido definitely one shotted gear 4 luffy without coc.

So now base luffy should be at country level. And most of comicvine also agree with country level base luffy.

Gear 2 amps his attacks by ×5. This was established in ennies lobby. So multi country

Gear 3 also amps this by a lot . I don't have any precise scaling for gear 3.

But gear 4 dwarfs on all these forms to such a high extent that they look comparable in power as we see in dressrosa. After all this luffy in gear 4 with coc currently should be continental. Which also brings kaido up to at least continental.

It just doesn't make sense for cv to say base luffy is country level and also say gear 4 luffy is country level. There is zero sense in that.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Episode 3 Genos solos the verse.

lmao