Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) VS Shigeo Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)

• 63 results
God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By God_of_Batman
Tornado of Terror
Tornado of Terror
No Caption Provided
Mob
Mob

Scenario

Mob's brother, Ritsu, has been kidnapped by the Claw organisation. Mob mistakes the Blizzard Group as being a division of Claw, and as such begins 'interrogating' them. Shiegeo's actions soon earn the attention of the group's leader, Fubuki (Tatsumaki's younger sister). Naturally, Fubuki is outclassed by Mob and quickly becomes overpowered. Tatsumaki senses her sister's peril and rushed to her rescue; thus, this encounter commences.

Rules

In character

Standard rules

No outside help or interference

No BFR

While in character, both are fighting for their respective sibling. As such, they will go all out if necessary

Win by death or incapacitation

Round 1: Anime feats only

Round 2: All feats

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperor339

Tastumaki has been confirmed by ONE (the author) as stronger than Mob.

Even at 100% he is outclassed in every regard.

Pure feats wise, she outclasses him as well, stopping and refiring a city busting volley with ease, pulling a meteor from space to crush a gigantic being and so on so forth.

Mobs best feats when normal is defeating strong demons as well as outclassing Hanazawa. His best 100% feats include outclassing Koyama in pure brute force (though not skill and experience), defeating a full power dimple (but not exorcising him) and wrecking what seems to be an apartment building.

However, whilst one confirmed she's superior to normal Mob, he did mention that against ??? Mob, the answer is unknown.

And since ???'s only feats I know of is pretty much wrecking anything before him, whilst he doesn't outclass Tatsumaki feats wise, we've never really seen ??? be challenged to his upper limits yet.

---

So the clear answer is...

Tatsumaki unquestionably wins against 1-100% Mob.

However, against ??? there's no clear answer. Feats only wise, Tatsumaki. However one can only speculate on ???'s upper limits, if he has any.

---

Realistically, I can see Mob going to 100%, but it seems that he needs to fall unconscious whilst charging towards 100% in order to go ???.

I'm not entirely sure, but I can see Tastumaki going for the kill before he gets to that point, but if he does, then I don't really know.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tastumaki has been confirmed by ONE (the author) as stronger than Mob.

Even at 100% he is outclassed in every regard.

Pure feats wise, she outclasses him as well, stopping and refiring a city busting volley with ease, pulling a meteor from space to crush a gigantic being and so on so forth.

Fixed.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck:
Whoops, I guess it sounded like the world was filled with floatating rocks, lel.

No Caption Provided

BlueBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlueBaby

Mob stomps. 0% - 100% Mob vs Tatsumaki, there is no answer. It could go either way.

???% Mob stomps.

Tatsumaki wankers must be idiots if they think a psychic who can't even defend and attack at the same time can win against Mob who can do it all and even absorb energy.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tats stomps either way by feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yes, I know the context.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emperor339

I don't know why someone felt the need to come in and be rude to people for not sharing his opinion...

But 1-100% Mob is unquestionably below Tatsumaki. He's shown nothing that contends.

I can't see a reason to believe why anyone would think 100% Mob could defeat Tats, or more laughably so, that 1-99% Mob (pre-explosion) has a chance of contending.

???% Mob can possibly win, but he doesn't rly have any feats outside of Tatsumaki's ballpark.

---

Regardless, again. In character this will begin with Mob charging up to 100% and Tats will just kill him at that point.

So I'm not sure why people think Mob will win or even get to ???% with these parameters set.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why someone felt the need to come in and be rude to people for not sharing his opinion...

But 1-100% Mob is unquestionably below Tatsumaki. He's shown nothing that contends.

I can't see a reason to believe why anyone would think 100% Mob could defeat Tats, or more laughably so, that 1-99% Mob (pre-explosion) has a chance of contending.

???% Mob can possibly win, but he doesn't rly have any feats outside of Tatsumaki's ballpark.

---

Regardless, again. In character this will begin with Mob charging up to 100% and Tats will just kill him at that point.

So I'm not sure why people think Mob will win or even get to ???% with these parameters set.

1-100% Mob has shown enough durability feats that suggest he should survive long enough to achieve 100% against Tatsumaki (remember that Mob's explosion meter skyrockets whenever Ritsu is in danger). Also, why are we even talking about Tatsumaki killing Mob? Tatsumaki is a hero and has never shown a tendency towards actually killing humans - even when Fubuki is in danger in the web comic I don't recall Tatsumaki actually killing humans, they were only KOed. Additionally, not only has ???% Mob has shown city level feats (about where Tatsumaki is sitting) but he can drain other people's powers; as Tatsumaki hasn't shown feats that suggest she can resist power drain, standard battle rules state that we presume she is susceptible to it.

So basically what'll happen is Tatsumaki rag-dolls Mob around until he reaches 100%. Then Mob will start going on the offensive a bit, but Tatsumaki will still be significantly more powerful and will most likely go for the KO. Then ???% Mob awakens and fights on even ground with Tatsumaki for a short while before he just drains her powers and probably kills or KOs her (???% Mob who's fighting to protect Ritsu may just kill her)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki absolutely beats him even if he goes 100%. Shame though, considering he is a much better esper in comparison.

I'd undoubtedly bet on ???% over her though.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mob has better movement speed feats ATM, but Tats has much stronger psychic control. She can even shield with TK while unconscious.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trueaustralian:

Not really. We have seen tatsumaki fly from city to city casually while carrying saitama, she is a lot faster.

And iirc mob simply living in his home erects a powerful psychic barrier that spirits cannot cross as well.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I've never seen Tats fly so fast that this happens. https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25142/animated-background_animation-debris-effects-explo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trueaustralian:

What, fly about a few hundred meter up and back during a fight? I'm fairly sure cities are a little farther apart than that.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueAustralian

@princearagorn1: No, its that he flew so fast he was melting the building with air friction.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian:

Again, that's.. what, a few hundred meter in seconds. Still a lot less than casually flying to a few cities, which is a few times faster.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: its not the distance man, its the effect of the speed. He was moving a couple km/s to do that from air friction alone.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: how much distance is travelled in that time -is- what decides the speed. And clearly, mob is not fast enough to do anything tatsumaki did against saitama.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Velocity can also be determined by physical effects, like sonic booms for instance. Mob was making the air around him hot enough to melt concrete and steel near instantly, from air friction alone. I've seen Tats make sonic booms, but never seen her go so fast the air heats up to thousands of degrees.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trueaustralian: irrelevant - we have seen superman fly from pluto to earth in two minutes, without so much as a tiny flame or a sonic boom. Doesn't mean the feat was slower than mob's. I see no reason to consider that anything more than animation effects, like saying "mob was so fast the colour of the room changed".

While reaching re entry level speed is legit sometimes, in mob's case it is not explained such and entirely absent from the manga. Again, tatsumaki can casually fly around city to city while fighting saitama, something mob has done nothing even close to, so she is still faster. Not really seeing the point you are making.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TrueAustralian

@princearagorn1: You can't make sonic booms in space, what are you talking about man. In Mobs case re-entry speeds or higher were achieved in the anime and because the OP posted anime gifs of the characters and did not state otherwise I assumed composite characters.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trueaustralian:

...he was back on earth on ground in that time - no fire, no sonic boom.

And still - I am questioning why that is anything more than animation effect. And again, your point was mob is as fast as tatsumaki, which still isn't true.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: And how do you know he went as fast on earth as he did in space. Do you know of any quantifiable speed feats for Tatsumaki? Cause I don't.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian:

..because he was in front of the person in less than two minutes.

Also: let's say tatsumaki doesn't have quantifiable speed feats, but neither does mob. So your origin argument that he is faster is still not backed by anything.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trueaustralian:

So can flying multi city distances in seconds - but mob's supposed calc is based on an animation effect that contradicts the manga and isn't explained the way you are saying it is, unlike tatsumaki.

So there is nothing saying mob is faster than her to begin with - and in terms of power, she crushes him.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TrueAustralian

@princearagorn1: Seconds? Where are you getting a time frame from? Static panels in a manga with no way to determine duration of events? Real conclusive. OFC Tats dominates Mob in sheer power, but that doesn't me she can catch him or is as fast as him (she probably can telekinetically stop him in mid-air but w/e).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian:

Their interaction shown during the time - and I did not imply it was conclusive anywhere. Just that it's still better than anything mob has shown doing.. ever.

"that doesn't me she can catch him or is as fast as him"

Her speed feats are as good as his, if not better. So yes, she can catch him or is as fast as him.

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pointless thread, Tatsumaki would butcher this kid in seconds. She stopped a multi city level barrage of powerful bullets before they barley even got a chance to get 10ft out of the ship. OPM Verses cities are most likely far bigger than the cities in mob psycho as it is confirmed that their earth is more like pangea, with all of the continents connected. The fact that she could pull a meteorite from space already shows that her power level absolutely poops on mobs who's biggest feat is small city level at most, and she is actually known for blitzing in the start of fights. I would like to see his durability bypassing someone who casually lifted a train into the sky and balled it up to point where it was no longer able to be seen. Plus, she has already fought someone who if not on mobs level, was even stronger than him and still wrecked her too. Psykos could insta crush people with her gravity change or stop them from moving using her psychic binding. :x

Therefore, Tatsumaki > ??? the near featless mob that we can only assume is a 'city buster' >Psykos (or maybe above ???)> Fubuki > 1-100%Mob

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's already confirmed that 100% mob is below tatsumaki.While it's implied ??? Mob may be on even terms,no feats to suggest he could beat tatsumaki

Novawing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought ONE said a fully powered Mob is on par with Tatsumaki?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsu stomps this kid

Unknown25535

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

???% Mob wins,

ONE's statement: "Tatsumaki in her best shape could've defeated Golden Sperm. Golden Sperm is equally strong as ossan (main protagonist from makai no ossan). Tatsumaki > Normal Mob, if he gets serious, there's no answer."

This was after the hype of 100% rage mob which ONE could either be referencing as serious. Or serious could be when the second time Mob versus Koyama in which Koyama gets absolutely murdered, yet before Koyama was holding his own against 100% animosity Mob. Mob got serious the second time.

Either way, ???% is a enormously stronger than 100%, and would probably defeat Tatsumaki quite fast due to the fact that his absorption of psychic powers enhances greatly.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??? % has no feats that measure up to Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki vs Saitama they were flying around multiple cities at high speed, wrecking skyscrapers, Mob has no feats to compare to her pulling a meteor, splitting the earth open, ripping an underground base up to surface.

And her battle with saitama, and stopping multiple hypersonic city busting bullets shows her speed and reactions.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Saitama did not even try to fight Tatsumaki. Hardly a battle

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now Mob fanboys better shut they fucking mouth, Tatsumaki shitstomps the verse

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

Tatsumaki stomps.

Mob has better reaction feats but it's useless since Tatsumaki has passive barrier.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki stomps with feats

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki solos the verse

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki

Sweetyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mob wins but Tatsumaki can speed blitz so she probably wins

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats can pass this match to Fubuki later.