Taskmaster vs Shatterstar

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Taskmaster with his photographic reflexes of some of the greatest fighters in the Marvel U.

Shatterstar with his superhuman senses, strength, speed, stamina, agility, flexibility, dexterity, reflexes, coordination, balance, endurance and accelerated healing. A trained and discipline fighter.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

No takers?

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Tasky.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Cool post.It change my mind.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Shatterstar.

He comes froma world obsessed with action T.V. and earth heroes. Shatterstar was molded to in the arena against competitors copied from earth's own pantheon of heroes and villains to the sick machinations of Mojo and company.

He has the skills to keep pace or even surpass Taskmaster and the physical abilities to outclass him.

I know Taskmaster has bested tough opponens in the past, but think of the characters origin stories and abilities, Shatterstar has been written into obscurity because of foolish editing and bad writing.Initially he has what it takes to be a top fighter in the MU.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

No problem.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sling Shot

Thnx.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Post Deleted.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Last_Guardian

Shatterstar wins it..it'll be fun, for a while but when Shatterstar gets going, there's no way Taskmaster can stand in his way...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Taskmaster. He has more then enough weapons capable of putting Shatterstar down. More then enough copied moves to surpass Shatterstar. Taskmaster has ranged attacks while Shatterstar has to get in close, and even then Tasky has copied moves from some of the master swordsmen in the Marvel U. Taskmaster gets penalized alot because he didn't have to work for his skillz. Shatterstar is one dimensional. He's a sword fighter with a healing factor. That to my just isnt that impressive.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 06:36:10

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sling Shot

Shatterstar is a warrior born who opts to use swords but is deadly regardless. he opts for close battle but is capable at ranged attacks, and he is has been written unimpressively for the past decade or so. So it's no surprise he seems generic. But his origin and early stuff show him to be anything but.

I stick with him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He was born a warrior but how is that an advantage in this fight? Taskmaster has copied the styles of "Born Warriors" which to him, is just as good. What ranged attacks does Shatterstar have? I've never seen him use a bow or guns before. Both of which are standard gear for Tasky. Maybe you could suggest some issues I could check out. Cause I'm just not seeing him coming out on top in this one.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

Well his most often used range attack besides throwing knives is a bio-blast channeled through his blades. Capable of destroying a semi-truck (rough estimate). And for all the reasons I stated before about his experience in an arena fighting for his life against a whole host of competitors day in and out.Competitors from different worlds and even earth or facsimile's there of. And then all of his physical enhncements

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"Well his most often used range attack besides throwing knives is a bio-blast channeled through his blades. Capable of destroying a semi-truck (rough estimate). And for all the reasons I stated before about his experience in an arena fighting for his life against a whole host of competitors day in and out.Competitors from different worlds and even earth or facsimile's there of. And then all of his physical enhncements"

Throwing Knifes against someone who can wield a shield like Captain America? The blasts are impressive but also could be blocked by the shield or outright dodged. See, I feel like your using the arena battles (by saying he fought for his life day in an day out) that your somehow elevating his skills above Taskmaster, simply because Shatterstar had to work harder for them. Which isn't the case. Like I said, Taskmaster has copied styles of people who have trained their entire lives. Doesn't make his abilities any less impressive then Shatterstar who learned them fending for his life. He also knows how to minimalize an opponents strengths, like when he dropped Yellowjacket and Ant-Man with the same shield through, and then knocked Hank Pym out with one well placed punch.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Last_Guardian

can you show me an image of Taskmaster with that shield you're talking about? not that i don't believe you...i just really wanna see it...having been seeing a lot of TM cause I haven't been reading The Initiative anymore...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

obi wan kenobi! says:

"can you show me an image of Taskmaster with that shield you're talking about? not that i don't believe you...i just really wanna see it...having been seeing a lot of TM cause I haven't been reading The Initiative anymore..."

Sure hold on

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Last_Guardian

Gambler says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"can you show me an image of Taskmaster with that shield you're talking about? not that i don't believe you...i just really wanna see it...having been seeing a lot of TM cause I haven't been reading The Initiative anymore..."

Sure hold on"

alrighty..thanx

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Last_Guardian

dude! that was so awesome..taskmaster is such a bad@$$..ok I change my vote to Tasky here...that's made a perfect sense what he said about giants...damn I need to get back to reading The Initiative..I even here they're spotlighting TM's team now too...thanx G, that was an awesome page you chose there, thanx

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rdeegvainl

oh my, i really need to start reading initiative

SodapopKevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SodapopKevin

Definitely Tasky, he has single-handily stood his own against the entire Avengers not to mention beaten the original Captain America without a punch landed on him. Plus throwing knives at him would be completely useless after he's picked up the skill of catching a moving bullet.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Gotta love Taskmaster.