- Taskmaster has taken over as Batman through some misguided attempt at wanting to be on the good side for once and Bruce being the nice guy he is gives him a chance.
- Taskmaster has one month with Bruce Wayne who in that time shows him as much data about Gotham's villains as possible and allows Tasky to train with him so he can copy his fighting style.
- For the challenges Taskmaster has access to the Bat-cave, UDON and Agent X equipment (unless otherwise stated).
- Despite the fact he's being a good guy now he still is not opposed to killing.
- Because Taskmaster is dressed as Batman anyone he faces initially thinks he is Batman.
(This is not a gauntlet you can simply say which ones he can and cannot complete if you like)
- Two-Face is starting up a large drug operation in Gotham. Tasky has to fight his way past 20 of Two-Face's goons and take him prisoner. He has no prep but does have Batman's standard gear.
- Taskmaster then takes it upon himself to get rid of the League Of Assassins. He must break into it anyway he see's fit and take out Ra's Al Ghul. He is allowed 5 days to study whatever Bruce has on the League's lair.
- Pamela escapes from Arkham yet again so Tasky decides to put her back in however as she broke out she killed quite few innocents this really annoys our newly changed Tasky so much that he is willing to use lethal force off the bat. Due to the abruptness of her break-out Tasky grabs whatever he can from the equipment he has available within a 10minute period before going to face her.
- After defeating Poison Ivy in a not-so Batman-like way he is confronted by both Nightwing and Red Hood who have a very strong suspicion Batman isn't who he says he is. Dick and Jason then proceed to attack him. Taskmaster has no prep for this round but has Batman's standard gear.
- Upon reviewing Joker's file Tasky decides that the Joker doesn't deserve to live. Joker has 4 days to prep out a building and Tasky has 1 days worth of data gathered from that area by Batman's tech before going in. Joker thinks he's up against Batman. Taskmaster has his UDON gear and Batman's standard gear.
- After returning from his escapade with the Joker. Taskmaster finds Wayne manor crawling with Talons. This is exactly the same scenario Bruce found himself in during the attack in Batman 8#. Taskmaster doesn't have any prep or access to the Bat-cave (or the armored suit Bruce used). He does however have Batman's Standard gear and his UDON equipment. To win he has to clear the mansion of Talons.
- Thanks to his attack on the League Deathstroke and Shiva are hired to take out Batman. With the help of Bruce Wayne Taskmaster is able to stabilize his double time so that he can use it indefinitely. Deathstroke and Shiva are pre-52. Neither have any other prep aside from what they have standard access too (Tasky has his UDON gear and Batman's standard gear). Taskmaster is treating the fight seriously. They fight in Gotham streets.
- The villains in Gotham soon decide to pool their resources in order to take "Batman" down. They decide to lure him to Arkham Asylum and put him down once and for all. The villains are Mr. Freeze, Bane, Clayface, Talia Al Ghul, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Black mask, Killer Croc and Joker. This team has 5 days to deck out Arkham with all sorts of traps and nasty surprises before attempting to kill him. Knowing that poor Tasky is going to get stomped into the ground by the combined tactical genius of the other team Bruce allows Taskmaster access to the Insider Suit but no other prep. Can Tasky bring Arkham to heal?