Tarzan, Conan and Kull vs Wolverine

#51 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Wolverine gets beaten by Hulk every time but once! Even Grey Hulk proved too much for Wolvie.

Just because Wolvie cannot die does not mean its a feat for not being tied up by these 3 super human barbarians.

I'd like to see Conan do any better against the Hulk. Fact of the Matter is Wolverine has Stalemated the Hulk in most of their encounters.

The only barbarian that's had any kind of argument at all shown for him is Conan. The other two have been completely ignored except to say "they beat Wolverine". Conan, if he had an adamantium sword, could give wolverine a good fight...but his standard gear won't stand up. He has no knowledge of Wolverine's healing Factor and unbreakable skeleton and thus will have no hesitation in attacking head on. The only person here with the equipment needed to actually restrain Wolverine is Tarzan and he has had zero feats posted. Kull also has had no argument made for him.

If you boys want to make a case as to why these three can win...you're going to have to show that the other two are going to be of any use at all.

#52 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the team, Conan is a very skilled fighter and Tarzan is equal if not greater in agility than a monkey. Also, those adamantium vines will do the trick quickly.

#53 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan with an adamantium sword would probably solo...

#54 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan with an adamantium sword would probably solo...

Even with an adamantium sword Wolverine still has his healing factor and skeleton....it'd be a longer, bloodier fight...but Conan can't keep Wolverine down.

#55 Posted by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: What do you mean "sorry, who are these unatentative guards?" he was still able to basically vanish right in front of them. As for you questioning his state of mind, while I can see why you question it, it doesn't seem to really matter. Seeing how Wolverine is capable of moving faster then the human eye.

No Caption Provided

So IMO it's kinda the same. Unless Conan has some amazing combat speed feats. Lets be real here. Speed/ Combat Speed goes to Wolverine. Yes Conan may be a little stronger but I doubt his punches will do much to phase Wolverine. I say this because him tanking shots from Hulk is a feat, he can easily tank any punch Conan throws at him.

The team would need to sneak up on him and get the drop on him.....unlikely.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Hears controlled heartbeats

Plus this is a guy who has faced groups of 10+ ninjas. Facing 3 barbarians shouldn't be a huge problem. I'll be gone for the next couple of days. Please post them Tarzan and Kull feats! I'd love to do a CaV match with your Conan, perhaps Conan vs. Predator? Or this team vs. my team.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
#56 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@betatesthighlander1: What do you mean "sorry, who are these unatentative guards?" he was still able to basically vanish right in front of them. As for you questioning his state of mind, while I can see why you question it, it doesn't seem to really matter. Seeing how Wolverine is capable of moving faster then the human eye.

No Caption Provided

Tarzan and Conan have also been stated to move faster than the human eye could follow

and people a lot weaker than Hulk have hurt Wolverine before

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as for Conan's speed, he was able to outrun a greyhound, and I already showed him catching a spear mid-air

as for Tarzan, he is fast enough to keep up with lions and the like

@jwalser3 said:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Hears controlled heartbeats

Plus this is a guy who has faced groups of 10+ ninjas. Facing 3 barbarians shouldn't be a huge problem. I'll be gone for the next couple of days. Please post them Tarzan and Kull feats! I'd love to do a CaV match with your Conan, perhaps Conan vs. Predator? Or this team vs. my team.

errg, finding decent Kull or Tarzan respect threads is tricky

as for sneaking up, Conan seemed pretty good at that an his Pictish wilderness adventures

what's CaV again?

#57 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Do you have a source where Tarzan and Kull have moved faster then the human eye? As for your scan of wolverine getting hurt, that is a scan of shingen hitting classic wolverine with lethal pressure points, and wolverine was just poisoned with enough poison to kill 20 men IIRC.

Here are the full scans, and wolverine does reference the poison:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Additionally no one is saying the team is unable to hurt wolverine the issue is keeping him down. He will heal pretty much all the damage instantly. They are not putting wolverine down. He isn't poisoned here.

#58 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1: Do you have a source where Tarzan and Kull have moved faster then the human eye? As for your scan of wolverine getting hurt, that is a scan of shingen hitting classic wolverine with lethal pressure points, and wolverine was just poisoned with enough poison to kill 20 men IIRC.

scans for Kull or tarzan are difficult

as for the SHingen stuff, I don't think he was that poisoned, and their second fight shows that Shingen could hurt Wolverine even on matched territory

@jashro44 said:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Additionally no one is saying the team is unable to hurt wolverine the issue is keeping him down. He will heal pretty much all the damage instantly. They are not putting wolverine down. He isn't poisoned here.

those scans do show that Wolverine can get hurt by a normal guy

keeping him down?

Tarzan lassos him until he's coked unconscious

for Tarzan lasso feats, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=nuece&f=false

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#59 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: You have to read the books man, we can get quotes for you though.

#60 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

as for the SHingen stuff, I don't think he was that poisoned, and their second fight shows that Shingen could hurt Wolverine even on matched territory

Issue references and novel quotes are fine.

He was poisoned. There is no way around it. Wolverine clearly states in the below scans that he was poisoned.

"I roll with the kick, cursing the poison for slowing my reflexes"

keeping him down?

Yes. Hurting wolverine is not even remotely comparable to knocking him out. Anyone can hurt wolverine, that's not a big deal. The issue is that once you hurt wolverine the damage is repaired which makes damaging him pointless.

for Tarzan lasso feats, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=nuece&f=false

Can you get me a specific quote from the novel?

#61 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds said:

@jashro44: You have to read the books man, we can get quotes for you though.

Quotes are fine if you can get them. I understand these are novelized characters. As long as you source where you got the quotes from they should be good.

#62 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1:

Issue references and novel quotes are fine.

He was poisoned. There is no way around it. Wolverine clearly states in the below scans that he was poisoned.

"I roll with the kick, cursing the poison for slowing my reflexes"

yeah, but they fight again at the end of the series, and Shingen still holds his own

@jashro44 said:

keeping him down?

Yes. Hurting wolverine is not even remotely comparable to knocking him out. Anyone can hurt wolverine, that's not a big deal. The issue is that once you hurt wolverine the damage is repaired which makes damaging him pointless.

just cut his heart out from his underbelly

@jashro44 said:

Can you get me a specific quote from the novel?

any of those work

#63 Posted by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: iirc shingen didn't ko wolverine in there second fight. Wolverine won't let them get into his heart. Conan will be disarmed quickly considering the cutting power of wolverines claws. I can't find any quotes in the link you posted. All I see is a review.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#64 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Nah bra that's doing too much, lol. JK I would if i could find an e-book, Tarzan the Terrible probably has some decent feats in though from what i'm gaining from the synopsis

#65 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1: iirc shingen didn't ko wolverine in there second fight. Wolverine won't let them get into his heart. Conan will be disarmed quickly considering the cutting power of wolverines claws. I can't find any quotes in the link you posted. All I see is a review.

my point is that the swordsman was able to stand up to Logan in their second fight; and Conan could beat any swordsman

for the link, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=noose&f=false does that work better?

#66 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

Still no feats at all posted for Tarzan and Kull.

#67 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

my point is that the swordsman was able to stand up to Logan in their second fight; and Conan could beat any swordsman

for the link, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=noose&f=false does that work better?

What makes you think Conan can beat Shingen? Shingen only showings are his fights against wolverine. I see no reason Conan can do what Shingen did.

The issue isn't that your link doesn't work its that when I click it all I see is a review....I don't actually see any quotes in there.....

@jashro44: Nah bra that's doing too much, lol. JK I would if i could find an e-book, Tarzan the Terrible probably has some decent feats in though from what i'm gaining from the synopsis

All right.

#68 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

For a ridiculously bad movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXLYMrPl6F8

#69 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@jashro44 said:

What makes you think Conan can beat Shingen? Shingen only showings are his fights against wolverine. I see no reason Conan can do what Shingen did.

The issue isn't that your link doesn't work its that when I click it all I see is a review....I don't actually see any quotes in there.....

@soothing_sounds said:

All right.

Conan managed to defeat the greatest swordsman on earth, SHingen is just a regular swordsman, so yeah, I think Conan could do the same stuff

as for the Tarzan stuff, the link is working for me, and it's a link to all of the examples of Tarzan using a noose

I'm working on it, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=noose&f=false

#70 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: what did the greatest swordsman in conans universe do that makes beating him more impressive then wolverine beating silver samurai? And again there is no eveidence Conan is better then shingen. Saying Conan is better then shingen doesn't make it true. Your link works there is just nothing there. It's a link to a review... There are no quotes there.

#71 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, just popping in to show Tarzan kicking a T-Rex in the face, no biggie.

No Caption Provided

#73 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

I'm working on it, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZbBOAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA33&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=noose&f=false

Posting the same link with no actual tangible information in it isn't "working on it". All you've managed to do is prove that there is a book about Tarzan.

okay then, lasso feats in specific are collected there, just read the highlighted pages, and you will see them, they are all there, all you have to do is look

Hi, just popping in to show Tarzan kicking a T-Rex in the face, no biggie.

No Caption Provided

thanks

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1: what did the greatest swordsman in conans universe do that makes beating him more impressive then wolverine beating silver samurai? And again there is no eveidence Conan is better then shingen. Saying Conan is better then shingen doesn't make it true. Your link works there is just nothing there. It's a link to a review... There are no quotes there.

I don't remember SIlver samurai being that impressive of a swordsman

and I have provided decent evidence that Conan would be better than Shingen, so I'm not sure if I'm the one who's just saying things

and the link does work, not sure what your on about there

#74 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: silver samurai can cut bullets in half with ease so he is very skilled. There is no eveidence to indicate that Conan can replicate what shingen did to wolverine. The fact none of the feats you have posted compare to wolverines speed and skill feats who shingen bested is eveidence enough. I know the link works. I have said that numerous times. What I said is that there are no quotes there....it's just a link to review.

#75 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@betatesthighlander1: silver samurai can cut bullets in half with ease so he is very skilled. There is no eveidence to indicate that Conan can replicate what shingen did to wolverine. The fact none of the feats you have posted compare to wolverines speed and skill feats who shingen bested is eveidence enough. I know the link works. I have said that numerous times. What I said is that there are no quotes there....it's just a link to review.

when did Silver Samurai ever cut a bullet in half?

and it's not a link to a review, it's a link to all of the times Tarzan is seen using a noose.

#77 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

and it's not a link to a review, it's a link to all of the times Tarzan is seen using a noose.

No Caption Provided

This is what i get when i click your link.

#78 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@shawnbaby: I don't know where you got that, but my link lead to that

#79 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

really> could you just start reading and search for "noose"

#81 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

really> could you just start reading and search for "noose"

I can read the ones on your screenshot.

1. He accidentally catches an ape in his noose. Context suggests this is the first time he's ever done so.

2. Noose hung above her head. Texts cuts off before telling us exactly what is happening here

3. Swift and Silent Noose. Finally a feat...but there's nor context given to how the noose was actually used. The "silent" part however seems to indicate an ambush...but that's just a guess

4. Catches someone with a noose...however...context indicates it was a sneak attack against someone unaware of his presence.

5. Catches small animals.

6. Noose is severed before Tarzan can tighten it a second time. Irrelevant seeing as how these vines are adamantium.

7.Removing a Noose.

8. Quick noose tightened around throat. No indication as to what he has caught other than it is "tawny"

That's all I can see. Most of them have no context at all. Others have context that won't be in effect in this battle (catching small animals, sneak attack), There doesn't seem to be any examples of Tarzan ever using the Noose in an actual combat setting.

I still don't see how it matters anyway...since Tarzan cannot bend adamantium and thus, will be unable to craft any kind of noose from it.

#82 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: for the first one Tarzan was like, 8 or something

he catches a lioness with his noose

No Caption Provided

he was only stopped by the creature's weight; a lioness ways about 400 lbs

Wolverine is only about 195

No Caption Provided

here he is shown wrestling an Ape to the point where he could easily kill the creature

No Caption Provided

can easily hang a man with essentially no preparation

No Caption Provided

is stealthy enough that none of an experienced society of jungle hunters managed to get a look at him without dying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this time managed to hang the lioness pretty well, would have if the rope hadn't snapped

and this time he gets adamantium ropes

anyways, this is all from the first Tarzan book (there are Like 24) do you want me to scrounge through the entire series for noosing feats, or is this enough?

#83 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Wolverine is 195 Without Adamantium. With it he comes in just under 300.

Yes...this time he gets adamantium vines which will be substantially heavier...even if he were somehow able to make a noose out of them...which he still can't. Adamantium does not bend. Those aren't vines...they are crowbars.

Those feats show he can use a noose against an unsuspecting foe or an animal. None of those feats show that he's going to be able to do the same to an aware opponent who is fast enough to dodge bullets. His ambush tactics won't work on Wolverine. Once again, none of these fellas have speed feats that put them on par with Wolverine.

#84 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

dude, their jungle animals, their hella fast

anyways, they are on a Mayan burial ground (with like, trees and stuff), and Tarzan has all kinds of stealth, so i think he could surprise Wolverine

#85 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

dude, their jungle animals, their hella fast

anyways, they are on a Mayan burial ground (with like, trees and stuff), and Tarzan has all kinds of stealth, so i think he could surprise Wolverine

Not fast enough to dodge bullets. Wolverine is.

Wolverine also has enhanced senses...Tarzan is not surprising him. "Like, Trees and Stuff" aren't going to make a difference.

#86 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Smells that Iron man and Reed Richards have been replaced by their Dopplegangers during Infinity War...even Daredevil couldn't tell the difference.
Smells that Iron man and Reed Richards have been replaced by their Dopplegangers during Infinity War...even Daredevil couldn't tell the difference.
Distinctly hears Two Heartbeats, Controlled Breathing through masks from outside the room with the door closed.
Distinctly hears Two Heartbeats, Controlled Breathing through masks from outside the room with the door closed.
No Caption Provided

#87 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Tarzan hides from entire forests in the trees, I Think he could hide from Wolvy

as for the Doppelganger stuff, I don;t remember Daredevil having any especially amazing olfactory feats; and we really don't know what Wolverine was smelling to discern Doppelgangers

as for the listening stuff, he showed no ability to locate the heartbeats (finding a sound can be very difficult)

#88 Posted by ssejllenrad (13112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey @negamegas! Get over here and give us your thoughts, you Tarzan/Conan addict!

#89 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Tarzan hides from entire forests in the trees, I Think he could hide from Wolvy

as for the Doppelganger stuff, I don;t remember Daredevil having any especially amazing olfactory feats; and we really don't know what Wolverine was smelling to discern Doppelgangers

as for the listening stuff, he showed no ability to locate the heartbeats (finding a sound can be very difficult)

Daredevil doesn't have good olfactory feats? Clearly you know nothing about Daredevil.

No Caption Provided
Smells Gunpowder. From 2 blocks away.
Smells Gunpowder. From 2 blocks away.
No Caption Provided

When has Tarzan ever managed to hide from anything with senses as acute as Wolverines? Tarzan can hide as much as he wants....he can't hide his smell. Or the smell of those Adamantium Vines he's going to have to lug around with him.

Wolverine clearly identified 2 different sets of heartbeats and determined that they were breathing through Masks. Time for you to prove that Tarzan is capable of hiding from him.

#90 Posted by negamegas (323 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

Uhh... I didn't read anything stating that Wolvy's healing factor was turned off. Also didn't Wolverine beat Conan in a what if issue?

As much as I like Kull, Conan, and Tarzan unless I'm corrected, this match goes to Wolverine.

#91 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: yeah, those Daredevil scans don't really put him above wolves or lions

and I don't really need to prove that he can hide until you can prove that Wolverine can find him immediately

seriously, how do you smell a rope going around your neck?

even if you could, that wouldn't really help you avoid it, so that wouldn't really help Wolverine

#92 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

No Caption Provided

notice how Wolverine's sense of smell doesn't allow him to evade the attacks of a peak human

#93 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In his first appearance as the silver shogun.

#94 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: hmm, impressive

but that did happen long after his fight with Wolverine, so we can't really say that he could do that when he fought Wolverine

as evidence I would point out all of the non bullet-timers who have managed to tag James

#95 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: also, before I forget

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

two separate examples of people with no superhuman abilities getting the drop on Logan

#96 Edited by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: But with no healing factor and without adamantium skeleton do you think Wolvie could beat Conan?

#97 Posted by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, I'll post some of Kull's feats this evening, he could actually be above Tarzan and Conan in terms of speed and strength based on the scans. Here is Conan the Barbarian respect thread which I made you can look some of his best feats here. As for the battle it would be more fair if Barbarians knew about healing factor and Adamantium and if Conan or Kull had Murasama blade.

http://www.comicvine.com/conan/4005-2438/forums/conan-the-barbarian-respect-thread-682827/

#98 Edited by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

No Caption Provided

notice how Wolverine's sense of smell doesn't allow him to evade the attacks of a peak human

What the hell does smell have to do with dodging a throw?

Also there are plenty of feats of him sensing people, instead of lowballing him with two scans.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was able to sense Spider Woman follow him.
He was able to sense Spider Woman follow him.

No Caption Provided
Able to sense and fight off an invisible enemy.
Able to sense and fight off an invisible enemy.

What more do you want? He has been able to fight off Grizzly bears(weight around 700 pounds) better then beating that Lion.

As for the novel feats

• Tarzan wrestling an Ape.

Okay, Wolverine was able to bring down 3 giant apes in the Savage Land

No Caption Provided
Now I know you're going to go off and say
Now I know you're going to go off and say "Yeah, well he is injured!" So? he managed to take down 3, and these are not normal apes.

• is stealthy enough that none of an experienced society of jungle hunters managed to get a look at him without dying
No Caption Provided

Plus what has been shown above all this. Easily vanishing in front of guards that were looking right at him.

Face it, Wolverine has the speed, and stealth in this fight. Tarzan isn't getting the drop on him, Conan isn't tagging him. Still waiting on those Kull feats.

#99 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: also, before I forget

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

two separate examples of people with no superhuman abilities getting the drop on Logan

You have two examples that show him getting ambushed...one of which Wolverione reacts before the ambush is set off. I have more scans that show Wolverine detecting people from much farther away. I have consistency...you have low-showings. Comic Vine rules state that we use the characters at their consistent best. Logan, at his consistent best, is notoriously difficult to get the drop on....even in both these examples...Wolverine is ambushed by Ninja. So, even if these examples were consistent, you would still have to prove Tarzan has Ninja level stealth. And you have yet to establish Tarzan doing anything other than ambushing fodder that was not expecting him. That's a pretty big leap from ambushing one of the greatest trackers in the Marvel Universe when he knows he's being hunted.

As for Iron Fist...Prove Tarzan is even close to being on the same level as him as a fighter. Go ahead. But before you do that:

Takes on multiple attackers while blindfolded. Easily defeats them all without taking a hit.
Takes on multiple attackers while blindfolded. Easily defeats them all without taking a hit.

No Caption Provided
Senses Shadow Ninja that got the drop on Strange.
Senses Shadow Ninja that got the drop on Strange.

Senses and dodges Shatterstar's attack.
Senses and dodges Shatterstar's attack.

Wolverine doesn't have to smell the rope when he can smell Tarzan, hiding up in the trees. And just in case you think Tarzan is safe up there:

No Caption Provided
A couple of examples of Wolverine leaping over 30 feet straight up.
A couple of examples of Wolverine leaping over 30 feet straight up.

You can't prove anything about Tarzan so all you do is try and low-ball Wolverine. You know you can't come close to matching his feats..so you do everything you can to discredit them. But using scans of people with superior abilities than Tarzan doesn't help your case. Wolverine getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't help you unless you can show Tarzan is as good as Danny. Which, obviously, you can't. Ninja ambushing Wolverine doesn't help you unless you can prove Tarzan is just as stealthy as they are. Again, you can't.

#100 Edited by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: hmm, impressive

but that did happen long after his fight with Wolverine, so we can't really say that he could do that when he fought Wolverine

as evidence I would point out all of the non bullet-timers who have managed to tag James

Wolverine has fought silver samurai after the showing where he cut a bullet in half. And silver samurai in his early appearance managed to deflect multiple bullets IIRC.

Wolverine himself has cut rocket darts in half and has moved faster then the human eye, and dodged bullets. So it really wouldn't prove anything if you posted wolverines low showings.