#1 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Tarzan has a sharp knife and adamantium vines. Conan has his trusty sword. Kull has a steel battle-axe.

The team has to immobilize Logan and tie him up. Wolverine has to slaughter the team.

Battle takes place on a Mayan burial ground.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine beats them all..... wolverine is as strong if not superior, has nearly indefinite stamina, and senses to boot

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should win. They each have similar levels of strength, Conan is extremely durable, while Tarzan has the advantage in speed and agility for the most part. I don't know too much about Kull, but honestly, I see just Conan and Tarzan being able to take this due to the circumstances(though that extra help would be useful)

#4 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan should win here...greater stamina, hf, his adamantium should slice thru their weapons and their flesh without difficulty...not mention Logan is probably has better melee skills...

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan Stomps

Adamantium Vines? Really? How do you see that working? Adamantium is not known for its flexibility.

Adamantium Claws are going to tear right through those Steel weapons leaving them all unarmed against an opponent who cannot be disarmed.

#6 Edited by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

The team would win this. They are all about equal in speed, strength, and reflexes. Wolverine has his edge with durability and healing, but I think the team wins because of numbers.

#7 Edited by Shavo (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at the adamantium vines

#8 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan Stomps

Adamantium Vines? Really? How do you see that working? Adamantium is not known for its flexibility.

Adamantium Claws are going to tear right through those Steel weapons leaving them all unarmed against an opponent who cannot be disarmed.

If Omega Red can have carbonadium tentacles, Tarzan can have adamantium vines. Enough said.

#9 Posted by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at the adamantium vines

Kraven is using adamantium nets to hunt Megalodons on the coast of Savage Land, as for this fight team would win if they had adamantium weapons. They are all around the same strength, speed and skill.

#10 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Logan Stomps

If Omega Red can have carbonadium tentacles, Tarzan can have adamantium vines. Enough said.

Carbonadium and Adamantium are different. And Omega Red's Tentacles are not one solid piece...they are jointed to allow for the movement. Same with Doc Ock's Tenatcles when they were adamantium.

#11 Posted by Jgames (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kills them and shows their heads to any other who dare challenge him

#12 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

Well here's the thing. Just because X metal is stronger or more durable than Y metal, that doesn't mean that Y will always snap when struck by X.

It's not like there is always something broken when 2 things collide in the real world... if you see what I'm getting at. Adamantium is a great help, but I think fanboys believe it's almost magical and just tears through everything, which is definitely not the case.

I think Wolvie could receive some serious damage from other metals as well.

#13 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix said:

@bigcimmerian:

Well here's the thing. Just because X metal is stronger or more durable than Y metal, that doesn't mean that Y will always snap when struck by X.

It's not like there is always something broken when 2 things collide in the real world... if you see what I'm getting at. Adamantium is a great help, but I think fanboys believe it's almost magical and just tears through everything, which is definitely not the case.

I think Wolvie could receive some serious damage from other metals as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine easily cutting through several guns with one swipe. Those Steel swords won't last very long.

Cyclops sums it up pretty good:

Bottom Panel.
Bottom Panel.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#14 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine slaughters team effortlessly.

#15 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: 1st scan proves your point. 2nd scan = character's opinion = not really worth anything. But cheers!

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: 1st scan proves your point. 2nd scan = character's opinion = not really worth anything. But cheers!

As i said, I was using that scan to Sum up what Wolverine's claws can do...not as evidence. Although, Cyclops did just see Wolverine claw his way into that room...so I'd say his "opinion" is pretty valid.

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by antiwhipped (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. That's like three barbarian batmans.

#18 Posted by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#19 Posted by comic_book_fan (11664 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine easily.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
#20 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

guys

do you even know who Conan is?

the guy takes on much tougher than Wolverine on a regular basis

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Giant apes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

professional stranglers(who ahd been trained since birth to strangle) (at strangling)

No Caption Provided

Demonic abominations

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Frost Giants

No Caption Provided

Bulls (with his bare hands, he was around 15 when he did this)

No Caption Provided

killed the greatest swordsman on earth

"Zaporavo was the veteran of a thousand fights by sea and by land. There was no man in the world more deeply and thoroughly versed than he in the lore of swordcraft. But he had never been pitted against a blade wielded by thews bred in the wild lands beyond the borders of civilization. Against his fighting-craft was matched blinding speed and strength impossible to a civilized man. Conan's manner of fighting was unorthodox, but instinctive and natural as that of a timber wolf. The intricacies of the sword were as useless against his primitive fury as a human boxer's skill against the onslaughts of a panther. Fighting as he had never fought before, straining every last ounce of effort to parry the blade that flickered like lightning about his head, Zaporavo in desperation caught a full stroke near his hilt, and felt his whole arm go numb beneath the terrific impact. That stroke was instantly followed by a thrust with such terrible drive behind it that the sharp point ripped through chain-mail and ribs like paper, to transfix the heart beneath. Zaporavo's lips writhed in brief agony, but, grim to the last, he made no sound. He was dead before his body relaxed on the trampled grass, where blood drops glittered like spilt rubies in the sun. Conan shook the red drops from his sword, grinned with unaffected pleasure, stretched like a huge cat..."

did..this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

battles large groups all at once

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as he's pretty good at the whole "fighting" thing

if that wasn't enough to convince you guys, let me remind you that Wolverine never really managed to hurt captain America that bad

No Caption Provided

that was cannon, from What If? #43 - What if Conan the Barbarian were Stranded in the 20th Century?

as for the other guys working with Conan, I think I'll get to them lkater

that being said, Conan could probably solo

#21 Posted by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: what if Tarzan just lassos him around the wrists?

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Anything from a What If? is not Canon. That's kind of the whole point of What If?

#24 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Anything from a What If? is not Canon. That's kind of the whole point of What If?

The storyline is not canon but the feats are. It shows what the characters are capable of doing.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

The storyline is not canon but the feats are. It shows what the characters are capable of doing.

No. It doesn't. Jut because an alternate version of Conan can beat an alternate version of Captain America it doesn't prove that the 616 Conan could do the Same to 616 Cap.

#26 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: And that whole "Conan takes on Things tougher than Wolverine on a regular basis" is a terrible argument. Wolverine takes on things much tougher than Conan on a regular Basis too

#27 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix said:

@shawnbaby said:

No. It doesn't. Jut because an alternate version of Conan can beat an alternate version of Captain America it doesn't prove that the 616 Conan could do the Same to 616 Cap.

alternate universe versions are usually fairly identical unless stated otherwise

@betatesthighlander1: And that whole "Conan takes on Things tougher than Wolverine on a regular basis" is a terrible argument. Wolverine takes on things much tougher than Conan on a regular Basis too

I mean, I doubt Wolverine would eb able to stomp Conan

as for the claws, all Conan would have to do is make sure he parries at Logan's wrist when they get in a bladefight

#28 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@frozenphoenix said:

@shawnbaby said:

alternate universe versions are usually fairly identical unless stated otherwise

@shawnbaby said:

as for the claws, all Conan would have to do is make sure he parries at Logan's wrist when they get in a bladefight

On the contrary, alternate versions of characters can vary greatly from their 616 counterparts. Different power levels, Different personalities, Different skill sets. There is never an assumption that an alternate version of a character is identical to the 616 version.

Wolverine can heal from any wound Conan, or the other two, inflicts on him, nearly instantaneously. He cannot be decapitated. His limbs cannot be dismembered. They cannot say the same. He might even take a sword to the gut purposefully just to get Conan up close.

Conan and the others don't know that Wolverine's claws are unbreakable, they don't know that Wolverine can heal from what would otherwise be a mortal wound. Even if they did and, as you say, parried Wolverine at the wrist...Conan has one sword...Wolverine has two sets of claws. The math is not in Conan's favour. Those adamantium claws can cut through Bone and Steel with little effort. One missed parry and Conan loses a sword or a hand.

#29 Posted by XLR87T3 (10201 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Conan take on the Hulk? No? I thought so. Just kidding, just kidding!

#30 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

My take on this is: Tarzan hands Conan his adamantium vines, and Conan chokes him into submission while Kull slow claps.

#31 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

My take on this is: Tarzan hand Conan his adamantium vines, and Conan chokes him into submission while Kull slow claps.

That really won't work at all. Your forgetting about the Foot long claws. If someone is choking you from behind...you can grab there arms. When you have claws in your hands...you can put those claws right through those arms that are choking you. Conan will have a hard time choking Logan into submission when he can't use his arms anymore. Or maybe Wolverine smashes his adamantium Skull back into Conan's Face. Instant KO. Either way. Conan is out of the fight.

#32 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Kull and Tarzan could easily hold onto his arms int he process... Just saying.

#33 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Kull and Tarzan could easily hold onto his arms int he process... Just saying.

So what..Wolverine just stands there and lets them all just Grab him? Wolverine is there to kill them...he's not standing around waiting for anything.

#34 Posted by fiodestromus (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be pretty hard for both sides but Wolverine takes it.

they will give him a pretty hard time though.

I see it in my head but it always ends up in who's more durable and who can keep going

The team will give him a really good fight especially Conan but at the end they will realize he will keep healing they won't know that his bones are unbreakable but they most likely will try to break something. He will kill them, i had actually given this alot of thought but if the end up hitting him hard enough he could go into that berserker rage mode and then kill them.Conan no doubt though will give him a very hard time.I think he would take some stabs but still try to kill him.Tarzan could rope him if the two distract him.

Wolverine takes this but can not brag cause this definitley isn't a stomp

#35 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@frozenphoenix said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shawnbaby said:

On the contrary, alternate versions of characters can vary greatly from their 616 counterparts. Different power levels, Different personalities, Different skill sets. There is never an assumption that an alternate version of a character is identical to the 616 version.

In What if? the other versions are usually identical

Wolverine can heal from any wound Conan, or the other two, inflicts on him, nearly instantaneously. He cannot be decapitated. His limbs cannot be dismembered. They cannot say the same. He might even take a sword to the gut purposefully just to get Conan up close.

yeah, Wolverine's healing factor usually takes a while, he doesn't usually heal instantly from anything gratned by a sword

as for what you suggested, a man who grew up fighting Picts and Nordheimers should be pretty familiar with that technique

as for killing him, all they really have to do is have Tarzan lasso him; wait for him to pass out from the lack of air; than go in through the belly and cut out all of his meat

Conan and the others don't know that Wolverine's claws are unbreakable, they don't know that Wolverine can heal from what would otherwise be a mortal wound. Even if they did and, as you say, parried Wolverine at the wrist...Conan has one sword...Wolverine has two sets of claws. The math is not in Conan's favour. Those adamantium claws can cut through Bone and Steel with little effort. One missed parry and Conan loses a sword or a hand.

yeah, Wolverine's 5'3 and his claws are about an foot long each, giving him a reach of about

Conan is around 6'2 with a three-foot sword, so he's going to have a huge advantage in any direct confrontation; even if his sword does break, Conan has more than the grappling skills required to subdue an opponent such as Wolverine; not to mention Tarzan and Kull

@frozenphoenix said:

So what..Wolverine just stands there and lets them all just Grab him? Wolverine is there to kill them...he's not standing around waiting for anything.

Tarzan and Kull aren't exactly the worst grapples on earth; even if Wolverine could out-fight them both at once (unlikely) Tarzan could just lasso him

@frozenphoenix said:

My take on this is: Tarzan hand Conan his adamantium vines, and Conan chokes him into submission while Kull slow claps.

That really won't work at all. Your forgetting about the Foot long claws. If someone is choking you from behind...you can grab there arms. When you have claws in your hands...you can put those claws right through those arms that are choking you. Conan will have a hard time choking Logan into submission when he can't use his arms anymore. Or maybe Wolverine smashes his adamantium Skull back into Conan's Face. Instant KO. Either way. Conan is out of the fight.

yeah, there's something called a full nelson

as for the skull attack, Conan has taken hits that were a lot harder from objects that gave him similar amounts of yield

#36 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Wolverine is also a skilled fighter...probably more skilled than any of the three here. And as far as Reach is concerned...Let me just borrow one of your own scans:

No Caption Provided

And as far as Wolverine's "slow healing factor"

Spear through the gut. Doesn't phase him.
Spear through the gut. Doesn't phase him.
Throat Cut. Doesn't Phase him
Throat Cut. Doesn't Phase him
No Caption Provided
Bullets to the chest and head. Doesn't Phase him.
Bullets to the chest and head. Doesn't Phase him.

And as far as a full nelson goes...you need to have your hands free to do that...performing a full nelson while simultaneously choking someone out a vine is a little tricky

Regarding Strength. Wolverine is at least as strong as Conan is...probably stronger:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Speed? Wolverine wins that one hands down:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Not only can Wolverine Tank Bullets with no injury...he's also fast enough to dodge them.
Not only can Wolverine Tank Bullets with no injury...he's also fast enough to dodge them.
Psylocke's mind can barely keep track of the speed at which Logan and Creed are fighting
Psylocke's mind can barely keep track of the speed at which Logan and Creed are fighting
No Caption Provided
Posted this one already in reference to Adamantium cutting through Steel...but the speed at which Logan does it is also notable. The gunmen don't even realize what's happened.
Posted this one already in reference to Adamantium cutting through Steel...but the speed at which Logan does it is also notable. The gunmen don't even realize what's happened.

#37 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: I would call the whole bullet timing thing PIS, but we really only have a character statement that he dodged any; the scans just show a goon shooting like Comic Book goons always do

the spear thing was half-hearted, one jab with open spear straight through him (didn;t even tear or anything on the way), Conan tanks that kinda stuff all the time

the slashing from X-23 seems to be making him pretty mad at least

The scan where he's getting shot is questionable, considering Crossbones's bullets were low enough caliber that even the ones that wouldn't have hit any bones weren't exiting him

the scans for his strength don;t really put him above Conan

seriously though, Tarzan could just lasso the guy with an adamantium vine and hang him until he's unconcious

#38 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: and regular people with swords have stood up to Wolverine before, i site either of his battles with Lord Shingen

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#39 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn good battle. I was raised on these guys, Sinbad as well. I will say team 4/10. Lucky they only have to subdue him.

#40 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: I would call the whole bullet timing thing PIS, but we really only have a character statement that he dodged any; the scans just show a goon shooting like Comic Book goons always do

the spear thing was half-hearted, one jab with open spear straight through him (didn;t even tear or anything on the way), Conan tanks that kinda stuff all the time

The scan where he's getting shot is questionable, considering Crossbones's bullets were low enough caliber that even the ones that wouldn't have hit any bones weren't exiting him

seriously though, Tarzan could just lasso the guy with an adamantium vine and hang him until he's unconcious

Daredevil stating he's dodging bullets is proof enough.

He's mad at X-23 because he's just trying to talk with her and she keeps attacking him. Regardless, what would have been a fatal wound to anyone else...he heals in seconds. Conan couldn't do that.

Getting shot is getting shot...Conan screams in pain when he gets hit by arrows...Wolverine shrugs off bullets to the face like it's no big deal. Conan...he'd be dead...or at least in no shape to continue fighting.

You've got no response for Wolverine's Combat speed i notice. That's okay though... Neither does Team Conan.

Seriously though, Logan is faster than these boys. And he can heal through their attacks. By the time they figure out conventional methods of killing him won't work...it's too late for them.

#41 Posted by Sideslash (6154 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should win with some difficulty.

#42 Edited by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Nice scans for Conan! What book is that quote from by the way?

But...

They were looking right at him and he was able to vanish

I'd like to see what the other two can do. I know little on Tarzan, and nothing on Kull. But I just don't see Conan or Tarzan taking him down.

.036 reaction time
.036 reaction time

I think people are just used to seeing him tank bullets, explosions, etc. and forget he is easily a bullet timer. I understand Conan has taken down various creatures, Wolverine has fought T-Rex, Sharks, Bears, etc.

It'd be a very interesting fight from what I've seen from Conan and can't wait to see more on Kull and Tarzan.

#43 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

Daredevil stating he's dodging bullets is proof enough.

that is actually nothing even resembling proof

He's mad at X-23 because he's just trying to talk with her and she keeps attacking him. Regardless, what would have been a fatal wound to anyone else...he heals in seconds. Conan couldn't do that.

yeah, but Conan could hurt him a lot worse than that

Getting shot is getting shot...Conan screams in pain when he gets hit by arrows...Wolverine shrugs off bullets to the face like it's no big deal. Conan...he'd be dead...or at least in no shape to continue fighting.

yeah, but I don't see Wolverine getting any shots inside Conan

You've got no response for Wolverine's Combat speed i notice. That's okay though... Neither does Team Conan.

yeah, I kinda did have a response toy that

and the fact that you place Wolvey above these guys makes me think that you have no idea who Tarzan, Conan, or Kull are

I noticed you have no response to the fact that Tarzan would just lasso him

you also have no response to the fact that normal swordsman have stood up to WOlverine on multiple occasion

yeah...I doubt Wolverine is going to be very combat effective after Tarzan has lasso'd the guy

@jwalser3 said:

@betatesthighlander1: Nice scans for Conan! What book is that quote from by the way?

it's from the short story Pool of the Black One

@jwalser3 said:

But...

sorry, who are these unatentative guards?

@jwalser3 said:

I'd like to see what the other two can do. I know little on Tarzan, and nothing on Kull. But I just don't see Conan or Tarzan taking him down.

.036 reaction time
.036 reaction time

I think people are just used to seeing him tank bullets, explosions, etc. and forget he is easily a bullet timer. I understand Conan has taken down various creatures, Wolverine has fought T-Rex, Sharks, Bears, etc.

It'd be a very interesting fight from what I've seen from Conan and can't wait to see more on Kull and Tarzan.

is Wolverine in his right mind in that scan?

the dialogue seems to suggest otherwise

Kull and Tarzan might be harder to organize feats for, but I'll try for that one

#44 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

I call BS on this now and days. What If should TOTALLY be cannon since New 52 is Cannon with Pre 52.

Its such a lame argument when we accpet New 52 who never perform the feats of Pre 52, yet are considered on the Vine as Cannon still.

BS! What If is mostly a split of in time line story. Same power, same history in alot of What Ifs. Just branched off from Main Stream 616.

It seems the Obvious now and days.

#45 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Also lets not make wolverine out to be a Iron Man class threat here. He has been easily bested and put down by spider Woman with his OWN CLAWS! Heck the Hood with Dual .45s put a hurting on Wolverine badly, Wolverine needed time to regrow his man parts!

Im just saying, he been embarrassed before many times.

#47 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

I call BS on this now and days. What If should TOTALLY be cannon since New 52 is Cannon with Pre 52.

Its such a lame argument when we accpet New 52 who never perform the feats of Pre 52, yet are considered on the Vine as Cannon still.

BS! What If is mostly a split of in time line story. Same power, same history in alot of What Ifs. Just branched off from Main Stream 616.

It seems the Obvious now and days.

What if? and The New 52 are two very different things. Sometimes the characters in the issues are similar to their 616 counterparts true...but sometimes they are drastically different. They are still alternate universes. You wouldn't consider Ultimate Hawkeye to be the same as 616 Hawkeye...or Ultimate Captain to be exactly the same as 616 Cap....even though they are both still Clint Barton and Steve Rogers. If we were to treat What If? as canon...we'd constantly be shouting PIS at what happens in them.

Also, when it comes to New 52..we only consider some of the Pre-52 stuff as still being canon...a lot of it still isn't. That's why fights are still labelled as "New 52 version" or "Pre-Flashpoint version"

@shawnbaby: Also lets not make wolverine out to be a Iron Man class threat here. He has been easily bested and put down by spider Woman with his OWN CLAWS! Heck the Hood with Dual .45s put a hurting on Wolverine badly, Wolverine needed time to regrow his man parts!

Im just saying, he been embarrassed before many times.

Low Showings. He's also stood toe-to-toe against the Hulk and Juggernaut.

#48 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: True, yet New 52 has characters like Bane and Captain Cold are completely different in powers as well. I get what your saying, however I think we should make logical comparisons these days of What If that are in line with Marvel and then branched off. Liek What If Spider Man who is the exact same as 616 up to a point in the 90s era and he simply went bada$$.

I just do not see the "Everything What If is non cannon" when New 52 is clearly different yet stated on this site by many people as cannon. Is Ultimates the same? No. However some What Ifs are exactly the same as 616 up to a point where it is different. Like Phoenix destroying the earth What If. Or What If Spider Man.

Psssh, High Showings. Spidey KOed a Herald. Not consistent.

#49 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: True, yet New 52 has characters like Bane and Captain Cold are completely different in powers as well. I get what your saying, however I think we should make logical comparisons these days of What If that are in line with Marvel and then branched off. Liek What If Spider Man who is the exact same as 616 up to a point in the 90s era and he simply went bada$$.

I just do not see the "Everything What If is non cannon" when New 52 is clearly different yet stated on this site by many people as cannon. Is Ultimates the same? No. However some What Ifs are exactly the same as 616 up to a point where it is different. Like Phoenix destroying the earth What If. Or What If Spider Man.

Psssh, High Showings. Spidey KOed a Herald. Not consistent.

Wolverine going toe-to-toe with The Hulk IS consistent though. They've fought a lot. The issue with the Red Hood shooting off l'il Wolvie is not.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Wolverine gets beaten by Hulk every time but once! Even Grey Hulk proved too much for Wolvie.

Just because Wolvie cannot die does not mean its a feat for not being tied up by these 3 super human barbarians.