• N52 Deathstroke
  • EoS Takizawa
  • Win by death/KO
  • No Ikon/Godkiller/Speedforce for Slade
  • Random encounter
  • Starting distance is 20ft
  • Fight takes place in the auction house from TG

Bonus Rounds

1. Slade is in plain clothes, walking home from a bar at midnight. When he cuts down an alley, Takizawa is waiting in hiding for some prey, and he tries to kill Slade. No knowledge for either side - Slade has an Nth metal hunting knife.
  2. Slade is tasked with hunting down and killing an insane kakuja. He gets basic knowledge and 1 days prep, and he manages to catch Takizawa in the act of feeding on a corpse in an abandoned warehouse. Takizawa doesn't know he's coming.
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 goes to Takizawa imo. Being in plain clothes and unprepared gives Takizawa a massive advantage, especially how lethal his kagune will be against Slade's unprotected skin.

Round 2, I would slide it in Slade's favor. His armor, skill, prep time, and the advantage of a sneak attack gives Slade the higher favor for me.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Thanks for your input man. What about the battle? In a straight up fight between them, standard gear?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think TG high tiers are really supposed to be threatened by Slade’s tier but then Slade is the guy who fights people above his tier on the regular.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill get back to this once ive finish rereading TG.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rxdking

R1: Goes to Takizawa hands down. His pure explosiveness, and unpredictably ( also ability to dish out damage, while not caring about taking damage due to his insane regen) gives him a huge edge

Especially when he took out houjis entire squad: Had his arm cut off and instantly grew it back, literally manhandled tatara.

R2:

Slade.

Takizawa in his complete kakuja is mindless. Slade is going to take huge adv of that.

1 whole day of prep= NTH armor. Also on top of this, when it comes to hunting down, slade is pound for pound king. He's the pure definition of assassin.

tagged flash/ Fought supes.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: He didn't use his full kakuka during the fight w/ amon?

I could be wrong. I just re-read chap 91-96

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Takizawa

Round 2 - Slade

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both have an absurd amount of regen, but Takizawa isn't putting Slade down in either round not that he is even strong enough too anyway. Wilson 2/2

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Takizawa

Round 2 - Slade

Basically this. the difference between the rounds is essentially prep. Slade has been shown to do amazing things when he plans.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865 said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

Round 1 - Takizawa

Round 2 - Slade

Basically this. the difference between the rounds is essentially prep. Slade has been shown to do amazing things when he plans.

100% true.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Thanks for your input man. What about the battle? In a straight up fight between them, standard gear?

Standard gear, I'll lean on Slade. He fights above his paygrade all the time, is an extremely skilled combatant by his own right, has superhuman physicals and mentally speaking, should process information faster than a rabid Takizawa. His reflexes should enable him to keep pace in this fight as well. Slade's normal gear consists of Nth metal armor, correct me if I'm wrong, so he can certainly take hits from Takizawa. It's not an easy fight by no means, but a geared up and properly prepared Slade should win here, or at least take it in a difficult fight.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking said:

@valorknight: He didn't use his full kakuka during the fight w/ amon?

I could be wrong. I just re-read chap 91-96

His 2nd fight against Amon was during chapters 114-115, and he keeps his sanity when using his complete kakuja.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido said:

They both have an absurd amount of regen, but Takizawa isn't putting Slade down in either round not that he is even strong enough too anyway. Wilson 2/2

You don't think Takizawa can put Slade down? Can I ask why?

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido said:

You don't think Takizawa can put Slade down? Can I ask why?

He's not strong enough, he doesn't have the DC he doesn't have the means or know-how. I'm just not convinced. You can feel free to try and change my mind tho.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido:

The guy is in the casual 5-ton range (and I stress casually) in base:

1: Cuts a guy in half with a casual swipe of his hand
2: Overpowers Sasaki, who is an easy 5-tonner, with a kick.
3-4: Ragdolls Sasaki and throws him through several feet of steel reinforced concrete.

He did all of this almost without exerting himself, so his actual limit in base should be even higher.

He can also create sharper than steel blades from his body at will, or fire them out in waves:

1: Shooting out waves of shards
2: Those same shards piercing Tatara's kakuja armour
3-4: Creating a blade along his arm and then running Amon through with it

He has both the strength and the means to down Slade, I wouldn't of made the match if there wasn't a chance they could both win lol.

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido:

The guy is in the casual 5-ton range (and I stress casually) in base:

1: Cuts a guy in half with a casual swipe of his hand

2: Overpowers Sasaki, who is an easy 5-tonner, with a kick.

3-4: Ragdolls Sasaki and throws him through several feet of steel reinforced concrete.

He did all of this almost without exerting himself, so his actual limit in base should be even higher.

He can also create sharper than steel blades from his body at will, or fire them out in waves:

1: Shooting out waves of shards

2: Those same shards piercing Tatara's kakuja armour

3-4: Creating a blade along his arm and then running Amon through with it

He has both the strength and the means to down Slade, I wouldn't of made the match if there wasn't a chance they could both win lol.

So what you're saying is they're close to the same strength but Slade has fought more than just street levelers? Thank you for confirming what I've already thought.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido: That sounds like you’re saying something completely different to what you originally said lol. I was just saying that Takizawa definitely has the strength and the means to down Slade, which he does.

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido: That sounds like you’re saying something completely different to what you originally said lol. I was just saying that Takizawa definitely has the strength and the means to down Slade, which he does.

But he doesn't when stronger people haven't put slade down? I'm not lowballing TG but the best feat out of most of the series was regen based and it was ken getting turned into paste. That's about it. Otherwise it's not that impressive.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido: Like who?

TG is only a street-level to low-mid tier verse, so of course their feats won’t be overly impressive when measured against higher tier characters, but Slade is only street level himself. Sure, he’s fought people above his pay grade, but that usually involves lots of prep or gear that he doesn’t have here.

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido: Like who?

TG is only a street-level to low-mid tier verse, so of course their feats won’t be overly impressive when measured against higher tier characters, but Slade is only street level himself. Sure, he’s fought people above his pay grade, but that usually involves lots of prep or gear that he doesn’t have here.

So because he didn't prep or bring the gear to fight a street leveler you're saying he loses now? You're saying he should over prep? I don't get it. I'm saying as he is now, he's plenty for TG as a whole he'd fit right in. So no, I don't think Takizawa is a challenge for him, and no I don't think he's strong enough to put him down.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KingCrimson

@kushido: You have a very strange way of twisting words.

It sounded to me like you were implying that because Slade has fought high tiers, he auto-beats any street level characters. I was only saying that Slade usually doesn’t fight people like Superman without prep or gear or both.

What you originally said was that Takizawa doesn’t have the strength to down Slade, which is objectively false. You said Takizawa doesn’t have the means to down Slade, which is also false. I was just pointing that out.

What feats of Slades in particular do you think mean Takizawa is unable to put him down? I’m intrigued.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KingCrimson

@kushido: Just thinking, I’m actually looking to do a CaV with Takizawa. If you don’t think he can give Slade any trouble, would you fancy putting your money where your mouth is and debating me on it?

Same base conditions as this match?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rxdking

@kingcrimson: As a manga reader.

Watching RE:2 makes me want to kill my dog.

I don't have a dog.

Please tell me you feel the same.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking: Everything alright at home, mate?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers