#3 anthp2000  Moderator

Tai Lung wrecks.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From what I remember, Tai Lung should lose. His biggest technique was countered by a large muscle mass like Hulk's. And his best durability feat IIRC is nowhere near Hulk's feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman said:

From what I remember, Tai Lung should lose. His biggest technique was countered by a large muscle mass like Hulk's. And his best durability feat IIRC is nowhere near Hulk's feats.

What about his paralysing technique ? But honestly Tai Lung is too fast and too agile making Hulk even punching himself. Brute force isn't everything against him. He easily stomped Tiger ( overpowering her in h2h combat ) who is extremely durable to tank Lord Sheen canonballs without any bleeding or bruises

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tai Lung can use pressure points and his insane skill / speed.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: the paralyze techniques was what I was referring to. You do bring up a good point about making Hulk hit himself though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: the paralyze techniques was what I was referring to. You do bring up a good point about making Hulk hit himself though.

Yeah. And btw i Tai Lung is extremely strong too. He was imprison by super handcuffs simultanously attached to 2 huge rock masses. + he traited even strenght of 10 very skilled Rhino gurdians as a joke. To me Tai Lung, Master Shifu or Master Ugway ( sorry if i spell wrong ) are more hax characters, because some secrety martial arts techniques are magic honestly.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung is definitely a beast, but Hulk still stomps regardless.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would win eventually. Nothing in Tai Lung's arsenal can wear him down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung is definitely a beast, but Hulk still stomps regardless.

@angeljax said:

Hulk would win eventually. Nothing in Tai Lung's arsenal can wear him down.

How ? Tai Lung is too hax with his powers and abilities. Hulk is stronger but not to that extent that Tai Lung won't be able to trade blows. + he can make Hulk punching himself and eventually will faint him. He is extremely overpowered in Kung Fu Panda movie

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. Tai Lung has no knowledge of human anatomy, let alone Hulk's weird mutated form, pressure points won't work on him. Even if they did you could argue Hulk would just heal, considering Banner claimed he instantly healed from a bullet to the brain. Aside from that, Tai Lung would initially dodge around Hulk but would tire and get tagged.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait people actually thing Tai Lung can win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Hulk stomps. Tai Lung has no knowledge of human anatomy, let alone Hulk's weird mutated form, pressure points won't work on him. Even if they did you could argue Hulk would just heal, considering Banner claimed he instantly healed from a bullet to the brain. Aside from that, Tai Lung would initially dodge around Hulk but would tire and get tagged.

By logic ape anatomy is similiar physiologically to humans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait people actually thing Tai Lung can win?

Because Tai Lung is too hax

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: I doubt they’re similar enough for wuxia level pressure points to work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pressure points GG

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung is also incredibly strong and is actually incredibly durable because he didn't shatter into a million pieces after the hit from Po.

And he casually throws around boulders and shatters them. Plus he's too fast and skilled.

This is by no means a mismatch.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, don't confuse a children's shows lack of blood and broken bones confuse the fact that Tai Lung is not that strong comparatively. Pressure points have never been shown to work on someone with a healing factor. Hulk hits much harder than Po, this could end in one shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, don't confuse a children's shows lack of blood and broken bones confuse the fact that Tai Lung is not that strong comparatively. Pressure points have never been shown to work on someone with a healing factor. Hulk hits much harder than Po, this could end in one shot.

So explain me why people just says bunny bugs stomps living tribunal or like Tom & Jerry. lool

Current animated movie are more realistic when it comes to physics compared to silly cartoons like Tom & Jerry for example where fuse's explosion in cauldron can sent u with FTL speed into space:

No Caption Provided

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung is definitely a beast, but Hulk still wins regardless.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matthew660

How much do you hate the hulk to think anyone from kung fu panda can beat him...Hulk one shots.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Lung. Has the Speed and Skill to more or less dance around him, and his Pressure Points should do the Trick. I would argue he is also durable enough to take one or two hits from Banner without dying, for what it's worth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How much do you hate the hulk to think anyone from kung fu panda can beat him...Hulk one shots.

Pressure points sir

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Tai Lung wins.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper said:

So explain me why people just says bunny bugs stomps living tribunal or like Tom & Jerry. lool

Current animated movie are more realistic when it comes to physics compared to silly cartoons like Tom & Jerry for example where fuse's explosion in cauldron can sent u with FTL speed into space:

No Caption Provided

Don't confuse what Tai Lung has with Toon Force, which is what Tom and Jerry have. Anyways, he got wrecked by Po, who's best striking feat was destroying a small house at that point. Hulk would oneshot him.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Matthew660

@davidharewood14: Pressure points wouldn’t work on someone who’s skin and muscle tissue are thicker and denser than the average man by thousands of times. Especially since tai lung has at best tiny building levels of striking. And even if it did work. Tai lung would need to escape hulk’s massive size and physicals advantage. Hulk has caught missiles, jumped thousands of feet in a second, and was tagging thor, who reacted to chitauri blasts, and was still moving in quicksilver’s perception.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. What's next Tai Lung vs Senator Armstrong or Baldur?

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Tai lung could use the city to his advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Tai Lung took some major hits in KFP (being bitchslapped kilometres into the sky by Po's belly comes to mind) and he definitely has the advantage over Hulk in speed, skill and combat agility. I think this could be a very interesting fight, but Hulk's damage output is pretty crazy, so I reckon if he tags Lung enough times he could pull a win. It'll be tough though, cause Lung is faster and more skilled than anyone in the MCU.

Rn, I'm slightly leaning towards Tai Lung.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers