Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Diana stomps if I'm being honest.

I can't believe we're actually saying Shifu outspeeding a dumpling is hypersonic, like imagine what the writers would think reading these args.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@eredin12: For it to be a hypersonic feat he'd have to be moving over 170 times faster than the dumpling, which isn't shown in your screenshots, at all. Honestly, he isn't even shown as over 30x faster, which is how fast he'd have to be for it to be supersonic let alone hypersonic.

Also, dismissing interpretations of director's intent is dishonest, you and I both know that there's no way the writers were thinking Shifu was moving at hypersonic speeds just because he literally caught a dumpling. Just stick to actual feats like Po catching that Canonball... lol.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kryptonianking88:

">dozens of times stronger"

Tai Lung hits far harder than MCU Peter, and even in lifting strength Tai Lung is superior tbh( scaling to Kai)

Everything I've seen from him is wall level. Dude can't even hurt Po who got wrecked by a cannon.
How does Kai scale to Tai Lung?

">bullet timer"

So is Lung, Shifu feat is far above bullet timing, and he is faster

He's a casual arrow timer, Peter's easily a bullet timer

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Yeah no, he is multi bulding level, Poo is the same guy that was prety much unharmed by this

Didn't this happen in the soul realm?

Here Poo also no selling hit that makes multi bulding level gigantic shcowkave\

Tai Lung's regular hits were wall level, and his bullrush was the one that made a big dust cloud. He does hit harder, but Spider-Man's tanked hits from Cull, who's around AoU Hulk level, so Tai Lung's not gonna put him down quick.

Nope Shifu feat is far above bullet timing, its hypersonic one

What Shifu feat?

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Yep, but their physicals are not amped there, that was never stated or implied, suggesting that would be headcanon, so where it happend does not really matter

You're right, Kai's physicals seem consistent.

Not really Tai Lung regular hits are bulding to multi bulding level, and his bullrush is not much stronger than his hit at all,

Tai Lung's regular hits were tickling Po, while his bullrush actually hurt him.

his punches scale to it, bullrush is at best a litle stronger than it really, not much, since soruce of strength in his bullrush is his punch, and not only that but with that feat( dust cloud/ shockwave) that was not evne bullrush just him falling from 50 meters and punching Poo who was down, that is all punch, the force of falling from 50 meters would not evne be 0,01% of that feat

I think you're looking too much into it. Falling would add a lot of power to your punch between regular humans so they applied that same logic to these superpowered fights, even though that doesn't make any sense. That's why none of Tai's other punches floored Po. Hulk does the same thing in Ragnarok, jumping high to KO Thor even though logically his weight falling would add little power.

That is PIS really, Peter is a street to mid tier, he has on business fighting high tiers, better feat to use would be a bullet train which is around 1 ton of TNT, but that sitll hurt him prety bad, each punch of Tai Lung is as strong if not stronger than that, 2 of those hits will put Peter down

Russos referred to 616 Spidey as near Hulk level, with the implication being that MCU has the same relative power level.

Moving hundreds of times of faster than 40 KMH falling object

Are you talking about the dumpling scene? He didn't even statue it. You could get a similar speed difference between a person walking and a person running.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

For reference.

Not really, just a regular kick with almost no momentum( he stopped in the air completly before he kicked him as clearly seen there) floored him for 5 full seconds, its only after he recovered from that and saw his reflection on it that he solled not his hits but his pressure points, he clearly just got much stronger than since he finally becomes dragon warrior, then he even sent Lung flying 10 km in air, above clouds themselves with casual hit

Po was shrugging off his earlier hits. Around :50 Tai lands direct shots to Po and even a kick but doesn't do much. There's also no implication the scroll amped Po, he didn't even look at it. That would even go against the point of the film. The falling punch was clearly his strongest hit, even better than the bullrush that took down a building

Not really, i really dislike that " looking too much into it" excuse, i think we need to look at details like that because there is no evidnece really this applies to superpowered beings, it makes no logical or scientific sense,

No it's a common thing for writers to apply things that'd only work in human fights or situations to superhuman even though that doesn't make sense. Ex. Hulk using cars to hurt Abomination even though that should logically feel like pillows, Colossus using a fence line as brass knuckles against Juggernaut

and its not rue in verse eaither, here just kick with almost no momentum floors Po for 4,5 full seconds, so clearly his hits can do the same damage as his bullrush which further debunks that theory

His kick left him down for a couple seconds, but his falling punch actually made him struggle to get up and created a huge crater and shockwave. I think it's clear the fall added a lot of power.

they siad that for 616 Spidey( which is extremly wrong) but they never siad or implied that was case in MCU

They base these characters off the comics. It's at least how the Russo's think, hence the noticeable power gap between Peter in his solo films (struggles to break through bulletproof glass, implied a fall off the monument, would kill him, hurt his hand cracking concrete) vs Russo Spidey (his performance against Cull)

He did staute it, or near it, he crosed more than meter in time it took it to cross 0,5 cm, he moved like a blur while that dumpling was state/ near state becasue of slow motion, so no you cannot get anywhere difference between running and walking, this is hundreds of times speed difference

It moved about half a ft (.15m) not .5 cm in 2s. Shifu moved about 5m in that time. That'd put the speed gap between the two at 33x. or mach 1. I don't think that 40 kmh figure is accurate, the dumpling was slightly past the apex of it's fall. More likely, Shifu's subsonic.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

Is it based off of her riding lightning in the new trailer? It's an insane feat indeed, but I'll hold off on using it at least until we get a full grasp on the context

No, her bullet feat in JL.

If you don't mind me asking, how good is that feat?

Avatar image for deactivated-654d15f5f3f34
deactivated-654d15f5f3f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung wins this without too much trouble, hes much faster, far more skilled and stronger. Not really seeing how Diana wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung covered several kms in the blink of an eye, easily hypersonic speed.

No Caption Provided

He moved FTE to the F5 who are all supersonic timers.

No Caption Provided

I can't find the gif but he also blitzed Po from a pretty big distance and Po casually reacted to supersonic cannonballs in KFP2. So yea he takes speed.

This would break her in half.

No Caption Provided

Tigress can also create building+ sized shockwaves, she created one in KFP2 and another in KFP3 and she is fodder to Tai Lung.

Yea Tai Lung wins, you can also scale him higher via KFP TV series but i think his own feats should suffice.

Avatar image for deactivated-643a21097ee57
deactivated-643a21097ee57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung because of nerve strike.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung dies. Diana is faster, stonger, more durable, have a one-shot weapon and a shield to defend herself from his blows. I have more than my share of doubts that he could actually harm her, anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean: Shes not faster, stronger or more durable.

@kleinxx said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can't find the gif but he also blitzed Po from a pretty big distance and Po casually reacted to supersonic cannonballs in KFP2. So yea he takes speed.

No Caption Provided

Tigress can also create building+ sized shockwaves, she created one in KFP2 and another in KFP3 and she is fodder to Tai Lung.

Yea Tai Lung wins, you can also scale him higher via KFP TV series but i think his own feats should suffice.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

@herculean: Shes not faster, stronger or more durable.

@kleinxx said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

@kataraaaa: No she doesn't.

How?

She's faster, has a one shot weapon, a shield to defend herself vs his strikes, and isn't even physically inferior, which is all Tai Lung's about.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Herculean

@kleinxx:

1. You have literally no proof when Shifu actually noticed Tai Lung and how fast the later reached the top of the stairs. You cannot just drop hypersonic claims without actually proving it. Besides Tai Lung probably jumped, which was shown in the movie to burst his speed considerably.
  2. FTE my freakin ass. He is blitzing tired and battled furious fives, you do not need to be FTE to someone to attack faster than they can react. Also, proof for the furious five being supersonic in the first movie
  3. Creating a bulding sized shockwave is not better than having actually building sized destruction feats and scaling. Not sure if you are serious.
kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

No Caption Provided

This is an offscreen feat that can have tons of variables, that and the fact this happens in fiction all the time. It's not proof in any way that Tai Lung is hypersonic.

No Caption Provided

Proof? And Po is not supersonic. He "reacted" to cannonballs sure, but it doesn't scale him to supersonic speed, as it's a similar (pretty much the same) case as aim-dodging.

Aim Dodging refers to the technique of avoiding linear attacks by re-positioning oneself away from the path of the attack before it is fired.

This technique is widely seen in fiction, and allows a lot of characters to dodge attacks/projectiles much faster than their own reactions (like bullets or lasers/beams), even if not explicitly stated as such.

Taking these instances as actual reaction feats might cause conflicts with the speeds and reactions generally displayed by characters. By default, as long as the character can see the source of the attack/projectile (for example, a character having line of sight on a soldier pointing a gun at them), the feat will be considered aim dodging unless one or more of the following conditions are fulfilled:

1. The attack/projectile's path is non-linear and/or unpredictable in such a way that it makes aim dodging by perception impossible. For example, an attack that follows a random path or bends its path in the air. However, previous knowledge of the attack/projectile's pattern will count as aim dodging unless sufficient proof to the contrary can be presented, as the attack could be dodged via prior knowledge instead of reaction. Precognition, future sight, or any ability or skill that help the character predict the attack's path beforehand in any form are also considered as "prior knowledge".
  2. The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion, depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source. For example, a character who is shot at, moving the body after the bullet has left the gun, to dodge it. Just having the attack/projectile be shown in motion simultaneously with the dodge or the attack/projectile be shown in motion with the dodger off panel is not enough. The projectile must be shown in motion with the dodger in the same panel and the dodge coming afterwards. Thesetwo feats would not be allowed, but thesetwo would.

Now when we see Po, we clearly see he's more than already prepared to catch these cannonballs well before they are fired.

Which doesn't scale him to supersonic speed, at all.

Diana is a casual bullet timer:

and a lightning timer:

Speed goes to Diana.

No Caption Provided

Diana's tanked strikes from Clark and her shield ate hits from DD, Tai Lung isn't doing anything to her.

In H2H Tai Lung might stand a chance cause of nerve strike I guess, but with her gear he doesn't really stand a chance.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Herculean

@kataraaaa

Proof? And Po is not supersonic. He "reacted" to cannonballs sure, but it doesn't scale him to supersonic speed, as it's a similar (pretty much the same) case as aim-dodging.

To put the nails on the coffin, literally ALL the Kung Fu Masters in the battle scene got the hell out blitzed by the cannonballs despite very very very clearly being in capacity to react and with their eyes directly toward the projectile (including Po)

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that scaling a KFP1 Po to KFP2 Po make no sense given that Po in the fight against Tai Lung was for a part not nearly as competent and skilled as in KFP2 and for the other part of the fight he literally demolished Tai Lung.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean:

1. Tai Lung was actually nowhere in sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tq_v0lbLpc&t=10s

You want me to prove how fast he reached the stairs? He was nowhere in sight when Shifu had his eyes open and when he closed them he was already right next to him, only took him like a second or 2.

2. How are they tired? Only one that actually seemed to be tired in Tigress and even though she doesn't seem to be that tired, can you prove that they are tired or not? Also as for the supersonic stuff.

No Caption Provided

They all scale to Po who can react to supersonic cannonballs. He also blitzed Po from several meters away.

3. Diana has no building level destructive feats. The shockwave feat is already better then anything she has and Po shrugged it off, Tai Lung was able to daze Po.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: How is it an offscreen feat? We see that Tai Lung is nowhere near in sight yet when Shifu closes his eyes, Tai Lung is right infront of him. This happens in fiction all the time? Since when? I don't remember this happening in any other verse, also just because everyone does this does not mean that Tai Lung never did it lol.

Proof? We see him moving FTE to F5 members on screen lol, it's not an aim-dodging feat as we literally see Po catch them, he dodged some sure but he also caught a lot of them, also i fail to see how it can be aim-dodging, hes stuck on a piece of wood, you can aim-dodge a bullet but you can't dodge them when your stuck in one small place nor can you constantly catch them even if your ready for them. The gif you showed me shows Po catching and dodging supersonic cannonballs so thanks for proving me right.

Yea, reacting to bullets puts her at supersonic, Tai Lung blitzed supersonic characters so hes faster. Lightning timer? She caught that lightning after it was fired.

She used a shield to block attacks from DD, when did she take strikes from Clark?

Edit: She took a headbutt from Clark but it didn't look to me like he was trying because the second headbutt badly damaged her, also what's so impressive about taking a headbutt from Clark? Did Clark ever one-shot anyone?

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Herculean

@kleinxx:

You want me to prove how fast he reached the stairs? He was nowhere in sight when Shifu had his eyes open and when he closed them he was already right next to him, only took him like a second or 2.

Stop spreading false informations. We have a very clear cut between the moment in which the screen focus on the stairs and Shifu looking at them

No Caption Provided

And this moment in which we see only Shifu looking below and a small part of the stairs in front of him, for all we know Shifu could ALREADY have noticed Tai Lung at this moment.

No Caption Provided

And the distance between Shifu and the pass slash portal below him is nowhere several kms.

How are they tired? Only one that actually seemed to be tired in Tigress and even though she doesn't seem to be that tired, can you prove that they are tired or not? Also as for the supersonic stuff.

They are literally all breathing hard and showing clear and obvious signs of exhaustion at this moment 2.30

Loading Video...

Not sure if you ever trained seriously in any martial arts, but when you are out of stamina you are not anywhere as reactive as you would be in a normal instance. Regardless, even if Tai Lung could blitz them in normal circumstances, this proves nothing because he was not moving FTE to them.

They all scale to Po who can react to supersonic cannonballs. He also blitzed Po from several meters away.

No they do not. They literally all got the hell out blitzed by the cannoball despite very clearly noticing it

No Caption Provided

Besides, even if Po did legit reacted to it and not aim-reacted or dodged, this proves nothing because Po is demonstrably and massively more competent than literally any Kung Fu master in the franchise when he have his Dragon Warrior moment.

3. Diana has no building level destructive feats. The shockwave feat is already better then anything she has and Po shrugged it off, Tai Lung was able to daze Po.

Diana scale to Doomsday who have such feats and legit scaling by being physically stronger than DCEU Superman. You are talking nonsense.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman pretty easy

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

How is it an offscreen feat? We see that Tai Lung is nowhere near in sight yet when Shifu closes his eyes, Tai Lung is right infront of him. This happens in fiction all the time? Since when? I don't remember this happening in any other verse, also just because everyone does this does not mean that Tai Lung never did it lol.

It's offscreen because we don't see him travel or how he did it. For an example of a different verse:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The group was nowhere to be seen in the shot before, scenes like this aren't quantifiable speed feats at all and can't be used for situations like this. They shouldn't be taken seriously.

Proof? We see him moving FTE to F5 members on screen lol, it's not an aim-dodging feat as we literally see Po catch them, he dodged some sure but he also caught a lot of them, also i fail to see how it can be aim-dodging, hes stuck on a piece of wood, you can aim-dodge a bullet but you can't dodge them when your stuck in one small place nor can you constantly catch them even if your ready for them. The gif you showed me shows Po catching and dodging supersonic cannonballs so thanks for proving me right.

You're missing the point, the point is aim-dodging something doesn't scale you to the speed of the thing you're dodging. Due to a significant amount of leeway for reaction or preparation beforehand. There is no difference between catching or dodging it. I'm just referring to the speed required to react to the cannonballs.

Yea, reacting to bullets puts her at supersonic, Tai Lung blitzed supersonic characters so hes faster. Lightning timer? She caught that lightning after it was fired.

If you're going to say this you have to prove the F5 are supersonic, all you've proven is Po can catch some cannonballs, not that he's even as fast as those cannonballs in the first place.

Diana was consistently timing and reacting to lightning, and she's a casual bullet timer, these feats pretty much dwarf anything in the KFP verse speed wise. KFP doesn't really have any impressive speed feats.

She used a shield to block attacks from DD, when did she take strikes from Clark?

Edit: She took a headbutt from Clark but it didn't look to me like he was trying because the second headbutt badly damaged her, also what's so impressive about taking a headbutt from Clark? Did Clark ever one-shot anyone?

Well for one she has a shield here too, and if she can tank hits from Clark... Tai Lung is never hurting her.

Tigress and Shifu tanked multiple hits from Tai Lung too, so it's not like he one shots people either.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean said:

@kataraaaa

To put the nails on the coffin, literally ALL the Kung Fu Masters in the battle scene got the hell out blitzed by the cannonballs despite very very very clearly being in capacity to react and with their eyes directly toward the projectile (including Po)

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that scaling a KFP1 Po to KFP2 Po make no sense given that Po in the fight against Tai Lung was for a part not nearly as competent and skilled as in KFP2 and for the other part of the fight he literally demolished Tai Lung.

Hahaha

Yeah KFP doesn't have any good speed feats. I'd say they're like peak human-subsonic or so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean: Again, Tai Lung was nowhere in sight. Lol your saying that Shifu noticed Tai Lung? Where's your proof for that? We do not see Tai Lung anywhere.

They stopped breathing soon after, just because they are breathing for a couple of seconds does not mean that they stay that way forever lol. They were not completely out of stamina anyways. They couldn't even see Tai Lung when he came off that rope, he clearly moved FTE to them and he still blitzed them.

How could they dodged it if the cannonball did not even hit them? It hit the ground which caused an explosion. He did not aim-react to it, we literally see him catch them and dodge them constantly, Tigress and other F5 scale to that feat.

She does not scale to Doomsday, she could not even beat Steppenwolf who got killed by Parademons iirc.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Herculean

@kleinxx:

Again, Tai Lung was nowhere in sight. Lol your saying that Shifu noticed Tai Lung? Where's your proof for that? We do not see Tai Lung anywhere.

I said and I quote

And this moment in which we see only Shifu looking below and a small part of the stairs in front of him, for all we know Shifu could ALREADY have noticed Tai Lung at this moment.

And I stand by such statement. Shifu was not surprised in the slightest to see Tai Lung when he opened his eyes, in fact you could say that he literally predicted it. But in any case, you cannot demonstrate anything with a scene in which WE DO NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING. The only thing you could argue about is implication and intent, Shifu is not surprised by Tai Lung, sooo....

They stopped breathing soon after, just because they are breathing for a couple of seconds does not mean that they stay that way forever lol. .

Are you serious ? We literally see them panting and looking drained off energy . They only stopped doing that because they were frozen in fear and surprise by Tai Lung returning like nothing. This does not take away the fact that they are out of energy and not capable to have their peak reactions. Again have you ever trained some fighting stuff ? If you are recovering but are suddently surprised by something ofc you are going to stop focusing on breathing and taking your energy back due to the surprise, this does not make you less tired. The hell is that logic.

They were not completely out of stamina anyways. They couldn't even see Tai Lung when he came off that rope, he clearly moved FTE to them and he still blitzed them.

1. This is a jump with the momentum of the rope
  2. The mist made impossible for them to see Tai Lung clearly in the first place, hence the surprise
  3. All that matters is that he was demonstrably not FTE when he combat-speed blitzed them
  4. They have literally zero supersonic feats

How could they dodged it if the cannonball did not even hit them? It hit the ground which caused an explosion

Jumping out of the way. The fact that the cannoball made contact with the boat and not with them directly in a sense, changes nothing. If they are casually supersonic they would all have jumped out of the way or AT LEAST tried to do so, they did not. Despite knowing the danger of the cannonball and literally the fact that they stands zero chance to block or deflect it, this is literally the plot of the movie man. They are powerless against said weapon. Including in reactions.

He did not aim-react to it, we literally see him catch them and dodge them constantly, Tigress and other F5 scale to that feat.

No they do not scale to that feat, because Tigress and F5 got blitzed by said cannonball and Po is the only one who did literally anything of the sort. How exactly they scale to that when they explicitly failed to dodge the projectile or even try to jump out of the way, please explain.

She does not scale to Doomsday,

She got punched by Doomsday and was not out of the fight or close to be out of the fight after said punch. Yes, she does. Doomsday punch would literally make Tai Lung explode.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: Diana only took a headbutt from Clark, headbutt is not the same as a punch.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people even scaling Diana to DD or Superman? She only stood a chance against DD was because hes stupid and he had a magic weakness and she pretty much got stomped by Clark.

Anyways she probably takes it with her gear, her sword would probably just cut Tai Lung in half, she gets stomped pretty badly without it.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Herculean
@jurance said:

@kataraaaa: Diana only took a headbutt from Clark, headbutt is not the same as a punch.

Headbutt can hurt more than a punch in some instances, this is why it is so devastating in combat when used properly. But in either case, the headbutt taking is better than anything Tai Lung ever did frankly.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean: What feats does Clarks headbutt even have to call it impressive?

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Are you serious ? Why would it need feats when we know how durable and how strong Clark body structure is, unless you have some evidences to think that for some bizzare reason his headbutt should be overwhelmingly weaker than his blows.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Headbutt from Clark >>>>>>> Punch from Tai Lung

Tigress could consistently tank hits from Tai Lung:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And Shifu could too, Tai Lung would need to do a lot to hurt Diana, let alone mortally wound or kill her. Plus there's the problem with getting there, he has to evade a one shot weapon against an opponent with significantly better speed feats. There's just no realistic reason to favor him.

@jurance said:

Why are people even scaling Diana to DD or Superman? She only stood a chance against DD was because hes stupid and he had a magic weakness and she pretty much got stomped by Clark.

Anyways she probably takes it with her gear, her sword would probably just cut Tai Lung in half, she gets stomped pretty badly without it.

Tai Lung would get oneshotted by the sword. I'm not saying Diana's on par with DD or Clark or even close, but her high end durability feats far exceed anything Tai Lung's done.

I think H2H would be a far better fight.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean said:

@jurance said:

Are you serious ? Why would it need feats when we know how durable and how strong Clark body structure is, unless you have some evidences to think that for some bizzare reason his headbutt should be overwhelmingly weaker than his blows.

Where is your evidence that tanking his headbutt is an impressive feat? His punches>>>his headbutt, his punches have multi city block minimum, Diana on the other hand is nowhere near (BVS Diana is higher but she is inconsistent anyways), consistently Diana is at best building level. Now show feats from Clarks headbutt that makes it impressive.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: What feats does Clarks headbutt have anyways, we don't even know how much power he was using because he knocked out Diana with the second one and he clearly wasn't going all out. Tai Lung wasn't even going all out against Tigress and even then, that's a feat for her. Shifu got stomped by Tai Lung pretty badly.

Yea Dianas sword would one shot him given that Tai Lung has zero piercing feats and hes slower, but she would get stomped without it.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Herculean

@jurance said:

@herculean said:

@jurance said:

Where is your evidence that tanking his headbutt is an impressive feat? His punches>>>his headbutt, his punches have multi city block minimum, Diana on the other hand is nowhere near (BVS Diana is higher but she is inconsistent anyways), consistently Diana is at best building level. Now show feats from Clarks headbutt that makes it impressive.

Headbutt can hurt much more than a punch when used with the proper momemtum and you can K.O people easier with it. This video explain it well

Loading Video...

Clark is using momentum and she received directly the impact of his bones on her face (much like a punch work) , there is literally no freakin reason to believe that his headbutts are massively weaker because there is no logical or scientific reason to explain it besides mental gymnastics. Clark is not using some chakra or force-enhancement, or any special techniques to enhance his punches drastically compared to what a direct hit from another body part.

And how Diana is inconsistent in BvS ?

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

What feats does Clarks headbutt have anyways, we don't even know how much power he was using because he knocked out Diana with the second one and he clearly wasn't going all out.

Wdym? A headbutt is a strike, it's not astronomically different than a punch in anyway. The head (or skull I guess) is strong in general. Plus a headbutt is aided by other muscles as well like a punch. It's a strike. Diana ate that strike, and Diana was able to knock Clark's head back with a headbutt, I doubt Tai Lung would fare all to well in the same situation.

No Caption Provided

Diana wasn't even KO'd, and if collateral damage is an argument the headbutt did plenty. She was hurt for sure, but the point is if she can take hits from Clark, Tai Lung will need a lot of luck to damage her.

Tai Lung wasn't even going all out against Tigress and even then, that's a feat for her. Shifu got stomped by Tai Lung pretty badly.

Your point? Tigress doesn't come close to Diana in durability and neither does Shifu. Tigress was very injured from a cannon blast after all.

Yea Dianas sword would one shot him given that Tai Lung has zero piercing feats and hes slower, but she would get stomped without it.

Why would she get stomped? She'd still just dance circles around him. He can win cause of the nerve strike maybe, but Diana's speed is still a long ways superior.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa:

Looks to me like that the group appeared from behind while the soldiers were having a convo, nothing like Tai Lungs feat at all.

But that's not aim-dodging, he maybe aim reacted to the first one but we saw him constantly react to the rest like nothing, that's not aim-dodging or anything that's just a speed feat. Well all the F5 members scale to Po, Po even broke his arm punching Tigress and in the 3rd movie, Tigress was able to outmatch him. We also saw Tigress create shockwaves in the 2nd movie, idk if this is a speed feat or not but in order to create shockwaves you have to be faster than the speed of sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_DuYRmEoQ

Tigress also pushed Po so fast that he created fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsHqQAfZvc4

Skip to a minute and 50 seconds. Creating fire is hypersonic speed.

Not that it matters, Tai Lung literally blitzed Po from a far distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbCYVILusc

Skip to the first 37 seconds.

Casual bullet timing does not dwarf anything in KFP speedwise and again, in the gif you posted it shows her reacting to lightning after it was fired. That's not a speed feat.

Po also created fire in the 3rd movie just by running super fast and slapping a citizens hand, creating fire with speed alone is a mach 5 speed feat which is hypersonic, we saw Tigress outmatching Po and Tai Lung blitzing him. And yes that's a combat speed feat because he used his hands to do it.

Tai Lung is not like Doomsday, he has the speed, skill and intelligence to avoid hitting her shield. We don't know how much effort Clark used on his first headbutt against Diana because we saw the next one pin Diana down and it did so much damage to her that it kept her down for over a minute.

Tai Lung was toying with the F5, he wasn't giving it his all against Shifu either, in a flashback scene, we saw Tai Lung 2 shot Shifu from like 20 years ago, which might have been stronger then current Shifu since you know he was younger and hardly took any training. Also we saw Tai Lung one shot Monkey and a bunch of Rhino Guards.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herculean

Yea Shifu is not surprised because he knows who Tai Lung is, he raised him, he knows how powerful he is, he knows how fast he is lol.

They stopped taking deep breaths not because they were surprised but because they did not need to keep taking deep breaths anymore, they weren't taking deep breaths for over 20 seconds, imagine you being chased by a Dog and your running at full speed for like 5 minutes and when you realize that you lost the Dog, you stop to take deep breaths but that moment only lasts like a couple of seconds because you see the Dog again, it's not chasing you or anything it's just there. Would you be able to stop taking deep breaths for over 20 seconds? This is exactly what happened here, the F5 weren't that tired hence why they stopped taking deep breaths. Also why would they be frozen in fear? They were only frozen in fear when they saw Tai Lung landed, they weren't frozen in fear when they looked back and saw the rope.

1. But the rope cannot make him go FTE to the F5 lol, it was clearly with his own speed.

2. So you admit Tai Lung moved FTE to them? Because if he didn't then they would have seen or heard him come out of that mist.

3. Well he was FTE to them as they weren't able to see him jump off that rope and Monkey wasn't able to react to him when Tai Lung struck him with a nerve-strike so that still counts as blitzing.

4. They scale to Po who caught supersonic cannonballs but whatever, if you want actual feats then Tigress creates fire just by pushing Po, in order to create fire by speed alone you have to be mach 5 or hypersonic. Skip to 1:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsHqQAfZvc4

Just because they are powerless to it does not mean that they cannot react to it, also no offense but your argument is just silly, this happens in fiction all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJCgeOAKXyg

Skip to 2:35, someone shot a grenade at Diana, if she was fast enough to dodge it then why didn't she? Not to mention that after that scene, they were constantly shooting her with bullets and she needed to use her shield to block them, if she was fast enough to dodge them then why didn't she? Don't act like DCEU doesn't have anti-feats because i can pull a lot of them lol, like how Superman failed to react to that explosion in BvS.

No they did not get blitzed by the cannonball but if you wanna use low ends then i can too. Either way even if you still wanna deny that feat, Tigress and Po create fire by pure speed alone>>>reacting to supersonic cannonballs. She only took hits from Doomsday with her shield and Doomsday is not like Tai Lung, hes stupid and not as fast or as skilled.