Loading Video...

I fail to see how this is anything less than a brutal stomp

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@erkanbeater: Batman fanboys will reach for the worst WIS/PIS/CIS feats to try to make him win vs battles where he's completely murder stomped within 5 seconds.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tail Lung stomps this man

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Eredin12  Online

Tail Lung stomps

Avatar image for manmadeofhunter
manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai lung In a massive one shot. He is a mid-high tier

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By manmadeofhunter

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61: It's proves one thing alright, it proves that you haven't read anything relating to Batman and basing this off Animated Bats.

But if you want proof, Batman dodges not only arrows but he has dodge lightning, bullets, aircraft fire and Rockets. We have an exact number of what Bruce can lift while Lung has nothing to suggest he is stronger.

Batman cannot dodge lightning. This is blatant wank. He has shown nothing on those levels. If this proves anything, it proves that you are a blatant fanboy that will pull outliers out of your behind in order to support your argument. Its becoming clear to me that you, like many other Batman fanboys, don't actually know about the Batman's feats, you just highball him into oblivion.

You didn't even show any feats of him dodging lightning, aircraft fire, and rockets. Feats>your headcanon.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By manmadeofhunter

@pantypolice said:
No Caption Provided

1) Proof he can hurt him

2/3) Impressive dodges. Keep in mind those ninja guys are league of assassins members, ie those attacks aren't slow, they are VERY fast, league of assassins are high leveled fighters, even the random ones.

Rest) Martial arts

Note: He has taken blows from Deathstroke, Superman, and tons of other superhuman characters and kept fighting. He also in this fight has full gear apparently since he's Batman, ie he is literally bulletproof with the new 52 and has TONS of VERY dangerous weapons, he can send electricity flowing through Tai Lung's body to the voltage needed and so forth. Batman is taking this, if he wasn't wearing any armor though, it'd be up in the air maybe with Batman likely edging it out.

He can't take blows from a serious Superman. Even so, this is an outlier and is blatant PIS. I'm not going to even bother addressing your Karate Kid feats. You completely cherry picked high ends and outliers for your character.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By manmadeofhunter
@frozen said:

@pantypolice: It's PIS. Have you read Karate Kid? Karate Kid is number 1 in DC, either him or Batman One Million. He's destroyed Meteriotes with kicks, he's taken on Kryptonians, he's hurt beings that have given Superman trouble, etc.

He even shattered a Mountain with a punch --- atleast 60,000 - 70,000 tonnes of force:

No Caption Provided

Karate Kid is able to do that since he hits the weakest spot of the structure, not because super hax super strength.

Not to mention Superman has taken blows from Superman, Solomon Grundy, etc etc.

Batman is well above human level. Also batman is the 6th best martial artist in DC, being able to hold his own versus anyone above him, though not winning more than them. Batman lost to Karate Kid, and if they fight against Karate Kid might win again, or maybe Batman will know enough about Karate Kid to force a tie. If it was a real fight though, Batman techs his way through it or cheaps his way through Karate Kid.

#1: You do realize kicking apart an asteroid and punching a mountain apart is vastly beyond a 2 tonners abilities, right?

#2: Batman can't take blows from Superman. Stop shoving PIS in our faces. He's a street leveler.

#3: And your point is? Karate Kid would stomp Batman without PIS or CIS.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: It seems you too don't know of Batman either. He has dodged light based attacks which are faster than lightning attacks. Fast enough to Avoid Missiles explosions, dodge heat vision etc. There are many other Batman fanboys who actually knows of Batman unlike you. This has nothing to do with wanking feats etc. but, actually reading the Comics or do some researching and understanding the Context. Funny, you agreed with this Eredin that the Batwank is real. Yet when he said that Snake apparently can run as fast as bullets. you didn't say anything back to him. Why? Probably, Protecting Snake and showing rabid fanboyism. I really wonder if you are actually caught up with Batman's Comics etc or if you have even read one comic like Batman: Year One.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By manmadeofhunter

@lenzo0: Now I know the truth. You tell me he has dodged light based attacks. I just disagree. You are now telling me he can dodge heat vision and lightning, but have posted nothing to support this. I agree he can dodge bullets, but to say he can consistently dodge heat vision and light is just wrong. I was just debunking fanboy's claims that Batman can take blows from Superman. And beating Karate Kid.

I do disagree with Eredin12 that he can't run faster than bullets.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung wins

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: The time he fought Karate Kid to a stalemate, was when Karate Kid held back. He was messin around and even commented "magnificent". Only a Good showing for Batman. For Superman, same thing in some events, for ex this https://imgur.com/a/Naimj

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: It also says that Nightwing casually dodges lasers. In which it also says not all of them are light speed reflexes. Does that mean that Nightwing is faster than Batman? No. The whole purpose of the thread was to explain how certain characters don't have light speed reactions. He did do those things, but those beams are of an unquantifiable speed.

Oh, and btw, I don't believe Snake can run at Mach 3 speeds. But if he did, he could still be tagged by a street leveler.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: So they were holding back. I'm fine with it, as long as fanboys give context behind it and don't outright claim that he took hits from Superman or beat Karate Kid. The fanboys I talked to didn't give context.

The_Gremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman for win!

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: For Nightwing, tho we can't know if they are light speed or not, but the whole thing is that They have Dodged Lasers. Concept of Lasers change in every fictional work. Sometimes FTL, most times probably not FTL. You get the point.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

@manmadeofhunter: For Nightwing, tho we can't know if they are light speed or not, but the whole thing is that They have Dodged Lasers. Concept of Lasers change in every fictional work. Sometimes FTL, most times probably not FTL. You get the point.

Yeah, but you claimed that the lasers Batman dodged were faster than lighting. He definitely can't go a fraction of the speed of light.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: Nightwing is faster than Batman. Bruce commented that Dick could teach him a few things about Acrobatics and has commented on his Speed and how he makes it look so easy.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: The Light Attacks he dodged from Dr.Light. And you should know that Light is faster than Lightning.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

@manmadeofhunter: The Light Attacks he dodged from Dr.Light. And you should know that Light is faster than Lightning.

Yes but they are unquantifiable. Let me give you an example. In TASM 2 Spider-Man sees electro's lightning in slow motion. However, Electro's lightning is slower than real lightning/

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lenzo0

@manmadeofhunter: Wait. Where exactly did he see Lightning in Slow Mo? I can't remember, but i only saw him dodge the lightning attacks and websling dodge.

Like i said, Concept of Lasers or lightning attacks etc, Changes. Sure we can't know if they were Light Speed or Lightning Speed, but they have managed to dodge those type of attacks, that's the point. It's still a Quantifiable feat tho for the Character.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Nomar

Am I really seeing people talk about Batman and light (I don't even care if it's just lightning) in the same breath? People sharing very stupid opinions should be a banable offense. There has to be a cutoff point where an opinion becomes trolling.

Gotou from Parasyte (who would absolutely stomp Batman without PIS) explains it best. He says "Although I am able to dodge gunfire, it's not that I actually move faster than a bullet. I just predict its trajectory based on my opponents eye and hand movements". This is the same Gotou who in a weaker version of himself performed the feat below.

Loading Video...

Also Daken from the comics has also touched on why street level characters can appear to be moving faster than a bullet to some people (in this case someone that is just as fast).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So please lets stop with this nonsense where people try to make Batman a speedster. Batman gets saved by plot more than anything. Multiple villains that can turn him into paste suddenly start love tapping when they hit Bruce.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The snow leopard stomps

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai lung wrecks

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Why are people even arguing? This is a stomp in Tai Lung‘s favor.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H only this is a mismatch.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung stomps. Stronger than Bane, more agile than Catwoman, not to mention his one-shot technique (assuming his basic strikes aren’t already enough to one-shot). Terrible mismatch.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lung stomps.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 TakenStew22  Online

Under these conditions Tai Lung massacres.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman looks at him and he turns into stone

ThatDamnedUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you actually took the time to think about it in terms of striking most Batman villains hit harder then Tai Lung

I haven't seen Tai Lung punch anything weighing as much as a car several blocks away and he certainly isn't as strong or durable as bane or killer croc

The only way he can feasibly harm batman is with pressure point and batman already has run ins with people who know pressure point

Tai Lung has a mobility advantage but he's nothing compared to Man-bat

And his actual combat speed is almost human in terms of his punch speed and kick speed where as batman fights people that cut bullets just for fun and is FTE to normal people

Overall there is absolutely no reason Batman should lose, he is faster in combat speed, beaten people more durable, hit harder and have pressure points, he'd also be FTE to Tai Lung as he has only displayed human level perception batman is FTE to human and even humans can catch arrows in the air ask mythbusters.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...Tai Lung wins.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame on you, Batgod doesn't lose to ANYONE

What are some of the most egregious moments of the "Batgod" you ...

ThatDamnedUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has fought faster, stronger, more durable and technical fighters

Why would Tai Lung win

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By GangOrca

@thatdamneduser:

No Caption Provided

If you actually took the time to think about it in terms of striking most Batman villains hit harder then Tai Lung

lol no, most Batman villains don't even have superhuman strength and would average out at athletic human. That's nothing compared to Tai Lung.

I haven't seen Tai Lung punch anything weighing as much as a car several blocks away and he certainly isn't as strong or durable as bane or killer croc

Since when has Killer Croc punched a car several blocks away? Bane needs to be at his highest levels of dosage to replicate such a feat and by then Batman cannot beat him purely H2H.

Besides, what have they done to prove their "certain" strength advantage over Tai Lung?

He can kick crossbow bolts hard enough it penetrates it's own crossbow and the concrete behind it.

With a punch, tears through a shield and sends a rhino flying back hard enough to take out a large group of Rhinos behind him.

Shatters the ground with a kick then easily launches a boulder.

Easily launches himself through a ceiling with much momentum.

Brings down a building with a single kick.

Makes a massive shockwave and crater.

Also, good luck to Batman beating this guy into submission when he's withstood this and even this.

The only way he can feasibly harm batman is with pressure point and batman already has run ins with people who know pressure point

1. It's laughable to suggest Tai Lung couldn't harm Batman without pressure point attacks. If anything, it's the other way around.

2. I doubt Batman knows of mystical animal kung fu. If it hits he is getting paralyzed, even the Furious Five couldn't do anything about it.

Tai Lung has a mobility advantage but he's nothing compared to Man-bat

And? Man-Bat is not nearly as skilled or as agile of a fighter as Tai Lung.

And his actual combat speed is almost human in terms of his punch speed and kick speed where as batman fights people that cut bullets just for fun and is FTE to normal people

You do realize most of the street level "bullet timers" in DC aren't actually moving at bullet level speeds, right? There's a well done post in this thread explaining it.

Also, Tai Lung has demonstrated moving FTE before like against Po when he first pulls out the Dragon scroll or climbing a large flight of stairs to Shifu in a few seconds.

Overall there is absolutely no reason Batman should lose,

Yes, absolutely no reason the peak human loses to someone who can bring down buildings with a single kick in H2H.

he is faster in combat speed, beaten people more durable, hit harder and have pressure points, he'd also be FTE to Tai Lung as he has only displayed human level perception batman is FTE to human and even humans can catch arrows in the air ask mythbusters.

No Caption Provided

Jesus, this has to be some of the worst Batwanking I've ever seen (unfortunately, it isn't THE worst).

ThatDamnedUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Seems legit I'm no biased individual I just wanted to here another person's argument

What stands out is Tai Lung is way too durable

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatdamneduser: Alright, just wanted to make sure you weren't serious or misinformed about your decision.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai Lung stomps and massacres. Thread should be locked.