Dante and Asura vs Naruto and Goku
- Morals: Off
- Bloodlust: Off
- In Character
- Composite versions
- No prep
- Basic knowledge
- Starting distance: 500 feet away
- Location: Earth
The team with the most votes after three days of voting wins.
Voting conditions (for users who are voting):
- Vote only for the team of users you thought had the best arguments.
- Do NOT vote for the characters you think would win. This is a test of logic, not a character poll.
- Votes that do not adhere to this rule are subject to the debaters' discretion and may be ignored.
Debating conditions (for the users who are debating):
- Please refrain from lowballing.
- Please maintain respect throughout the debate. Although a certain argument may be frustrating to counter, there is absolutely no need to resort to insults.
The overall fight:
This is a unique system with two sets of combatants. Dante and Naruto will fight as low end-high tier powerhouses, while Asura and Goku will fight as high end-high tier powerhouses.
Each side can call for assistance, but the low-end powerhouses will not be permitted to fight two characters simultaneously, nor can they fight a high-end powerhouse on their own. So Naruto cannot fight Asura on his own, and Dante cannot fight Goku on his own.
However, the low end powerhouses can assist their allies if they defeat their opponent quickly enough. For example, if Dante defeats Naruto then he can assist Asura, and if Naruto defeats Dante then he can assist Goku.
For the most part, however, each character will be focusing on his own opponent.