- Eragon Shadeslayer: OP magic restricted (no death-words, no empathy, no "Name of All Names").
- MCU Black Panther.
- Post-Crisis/New 52/Rebirth Green Arrow.
- One hour prep anywhere (5).
- Deadpool healing factor for Eragon (7).
- Unlimited ammo reload (3).
- Livewire Composite (Valiant )
- Composite Gunny Lewis (Valiant)
- Composite Bloodshot
- 5 hours of prep anywhere 10
- 10 MCU Shield agents 1
- Unlimited Ammo No Reload (4)
The Rules & Regulations:
- All teams start with an automatic 1 day of prep.
- Prep can not surpass high street/low-mid level
- Summons are limited to 10 and cannot be stronger than Damian Wayne
- Clones are limited to 5
- Marvel is 616 unless otherwise stated.
- DC is Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint/Rebirth unless otherwise stated
- Wildstorm/Vertigo characters have access to DC feats
- Victory by death, knockout, or incapacitation
- BFR only works for 5 mins at at time, cannot be spammed, and does not count as a win
- Characters all start with Standard Gear/Equipment/Loadout
- No direct time manipulation on opponents
- No luck manipulation
- No reality manipulation or warping
- No speed steal
- No soul manipulation
- Manga/Anime/Manwha characters are composite manga & anime.
- Television, Movie, & Game characters have access to tie-in feats
The Scenario: Red vs Blue Showdown
Credit to SFW for this one
Ever heard of Red vs Blue? Same set up. Each of your teams has a main base. With a shown teleporter on top of it. It works, teleporting you in the middle of the map. Your team is given a indestructible explosive device, looks alot like TNT wrapped up. Due to the sensitive nature of the teleporters, this special made bomb is the only way to shut the portals down safely without blowing the planet to hell. It has a 10 second counter with a 20 foot death radius when it blows. Temperamental teleporters, I know. This bomb also cannot be detonated in any way except by enemy team. Once detonated it must be used. If bomb is deflected or thrown out of the base somehow, your team must head back to their base and get a new one. Whoever blows up the others teleporters wins this war.
- Kill or be killed, but blow up the enemy teleporter on top of their base.
- Warthogs at the bases work.
- Any time your team mates is killed, they get a 15 second respawn time, then respawn inside their base, where the sunroof is.
- RedViper is Blue Star, Ugiveme is Red Star
Good Luck & Have fun!