random encounter, who wins?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vertigo-

Wolverine has no way to win this. I even wonder if the T-1000 can win this. Wolverine's healing factor is pretty potent

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolverine found a way to beat Lady Deathstrike and the Silver Samurai. I might give him the win here simply cause he’s not the nameless bad guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolverine has no way to put him down

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate?

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T-1000 can win if he gets creative. Like filling Wolverine's lungs with liquid metal or something along those lines.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or T-1000. A super computer A.I. can likely come up with something.

Walking_Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Walking_Dead

death battle.Stalemate. both heal to quickly and this would turn out to be a never ending fight.

by ko T-1000 easily. Wolverine can be ko'd if the T-1000 stuck his long metal rod finger through Logan's eye destroying his brain temperarily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically - T-1000. I mean it'd be rough, but I could imagine him stabbing Wolverine in the eyeball and then expanding through his eyeball into his brain and crushing it.

However that's on paper. I don't see this really happening so it's prolly gonna end in a stalemate due to the fact like most terms they have to job to give the good guys a fighting chance. @sirfizzwhizz@wolfrazer thoughts?

Old_Blighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Old_Blighty

@allstarsuperman said:

Wolverine found a way to beat Lady Deathstrike and the Silver Samurai. I might give him the win here simply cause he’s not the nameless bad guy.

Neither of the ways he beat those two would work here, and neither would be possible here. Also, the way you frame it makes it seem like it was some genius Machiavelli move. Didn't he in both scenarios just use the closest thing near him to stab/cut his opponent?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

DarthRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000 or Stalemate

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pastepotpete1

@shizzmahh said:

The T-1000 can win if he gets creative. Like filling Wolverine's lungs with liquid metal or something along those lines.

are you kidding me ???Fox wolverine gets stomped badly .. t-1000 sucks ..and he jobbed in the last movie terminator gensisy but he can just put wolverine against a wall and stab him repeatably and wolverine stamina kind of sucks ..

comic wolverine vs t-1000 is closer but t-1000 got reduced to a puddle .. wolverine after having his admantium ripped out had to have jean grey ease his mind and hold his body together from having a heart attack

the problem is wolverine doesnt like guns or using things ( objects) to win.. he is too old school .. even the wolverine from the last movie .." Logan" .. picking up a gun and using it was almost like sinning against his religion he hated doing it but he had to at the end

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only true way to be able to determine who'd win is more context to the fight. I mean, if the fight is in New York City for example, Wolverine (whether he's busted up or not), can play a cat and mouse game until he finds something useful to terminate the guy with. "In a movie", he'd likely win.

But if this is in an indestructible cage match, Wolverine would probably tire out eventually and pass out.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: well that no sense considering comic wolverine has used guns a couple of times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither are actually capable of killing or incapacitating the other, so this is a stalemate.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pastepotpete1

@dmnb2wavy said:

@pastepotpete1: well that no sense considering comic wolverine has used guns a couple of times.

comic wolverine is 5'3 and is hairy and has a hard face with Afro ( not there is anything wrong with a Afro) he has problems with women and sometimes he has all the luck with women

Fox wolverine can literally get any girl in real life or any hollywood he wants .. as wolverine or as the actor .. i cant see any comic non mutant celebrities being into 616 wolvie

my point? its like you are comparing shizophrenia to bi polar - two different people two totally different personalities

also comic wolverine would not sell his body ( doing caged fights ) for money .. he works as a detective ( non licensed) he works with the police ( police love him) .. Fox wolverine works against police! he hates authority and he is hunted by authority .. also comic wolverine cant get drunk Fox wolverine can

if he was big on using a gun in the comics he wouldve used a gun on Blood Scream , vermin and kraven who give wolverine a lot of trouble and .. and Kraven is not bullet proof ! Blood Scream heals but a UV light would hurt him so would a lot of other stuff

in the comics when he went thru the "no claws phase "he got his lunch eaten by Rough House bc he refused to open his claws for a period of time and Rough house almost drowned him in well and he was saved by that women ( i cant remember her name) the one whose has a suit ( that is a goddess suit) that hurts Blood Scream .. i cant remember

oo wait you just made a good point whenever wolverine uses his admantium claws on Blood Scream it doesnt even phase him .. why not use a UV gun on Blood Scream?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back the terminator. He could eventually rip out Logan’s brain once he realizes how potent the healing factor is

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AbstractRaze

Wolverine easily, he would continuously beat T-1000 and eventually throw him into molten iron in a factory.

Logan is way physically stronger, maybe T-1000 has higher endurance, but that won't play any role during 96 hours of continuous fighting.

UltimateBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pastepotpete1

@abstractraze said:

Wolverine easily, he would continuously beat T-1000 and eventually throw him into molten iron of a factory.

Logan is way physically stronger, maybe T-1000 has higher endurance, but that won't play any role during 96 hours of continuous fighting.

Fox Wolverine was floored and Koed by a police standard glock right in the head , he took a small nap after that .. i hate to break it to you bud but just the last couple terminator movies didnt really stick to the plot and they were using their bodies to makes knifes and they threw spears out of themselves .. T-1000 he loves his pistol and he has great aim too better aim than the T-800 or some small town who hasnt problem seen much action - cop .. a lot of NYPD cops have seen more action than vietnam vets and that is the frightening reality of it

also wolverine get his ass kicked by mystique she wasnt hurting him but she was " clowning him " . comparing Fox wolverines healing to the T-1000 is like comparing my healing when i cut myself on broken glass or shaving to someone with hemophilia.. it took three people to get T-1000 to the lava pit and it also took pure luck .. plus T-1000 is pretty strong .. how will wolverine lure him to a lava pit ?

x-men movie of the year 2000 .. jean grey , cyclops , wolverine , storm .. honestly it would take the team to beat the T-1000 .. honestly he will wait .. its not like the local police can actually do anything to him .. he shold never have followed them to the lava pit ... they won by PIS

T-1000 on papper should carve wolverine into a soup .. ofcourse Fox wolverines healing is much better than Grace ( Dark Fate) and wolverine claws would rip T-800 a new one but against T-1000 who is a blob of jellow .. wolverine can really do anything he cant even really even stall a T-1000 for that long .. indestructible claws mean nothing against someone like that .. someone made a post on 616 colossus .. i got your back there .. colossus even movie colossus would just grab 1-000 by the ear like a libranian or by one leg drag him and throw him into a lava pit , a magnet factory or someone shower of leaking acid pipes .. none of the terminators had any sort of strenght even terminator gensysis .. but their healing(T-1000) is easily almost at a par with the 616 wolverines healing factor or hell even deadpools healing.. maybe if wolverine had the mushashi blade he would have a chance of winning but admantium ... Fox wolverine was a mad dog i cannot see him being cunning enough to lure T-1000 to a chemical or electric factory.. besides Fox wolverine even in the movie old man Logan .. if he had just had a gun in the first place he woudlve been better off .. but he just doesnt like guns really that much .. and i dont see him going on a limb to try to get a fire arm .. so even if Wolvie did lead him to a Steel Mill .. wolvie may the one who will end up getting thrown in there .. not T -1000

T-1000 may not be as skillful with wolverine with knife hands but he is just as fast and he has the reach advantage

this battle is not a spite battle but its def a stomp for T-1000 .. you would need atleast two more x-men who have a Class B in powers to take out the liquid metal terminator

Avatar image for deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428
deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By this feat T-1000 stomp.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts