LMAO.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LMAO.

You playing on contributing to the thread and giving an argument or is this all you have to say?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1614a825ad8
deactivated-5c1614a825ad8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman easily

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure with Venom and Anti-Venom but Carnage and Toxin can definitely beat Superman.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Symbiotes.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamigan: that's in extreme doubt.

OT: symbiotes

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at venom soloing a multi thousand tonner with causal multi-building level striking power and hypersonic combat speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1614a825ad8
deactivated-5c1614a825ad8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Tenguswordsman

Team takes this.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage’s fight with Adam Alexander is is leagues above DCEU Supes is enough to give him the win.

Don’t know to much about the other symbiotes however.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how the Symbiotes win against a person who creates sonic booms just by casually moving and punching and who has heat vision when they have a known weakness to extreme heat and Sonics. A superman who can move at a pace fast enough to render people who casually catch or deflect bullets as statues. Maybe I just don't know bout symbiotes anymore but this seems like it's practically a mismatch.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone seriously just compare Sentry to DCEU Superman? Now that's funny.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman godstomps

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets eaten

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

Omandtellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom can solo dceu universe.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Symbiotes in a massive stomp.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of these beat Clark

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman blitz and throw them into the sun before they control him (legit). superman 15/15. gg for symbiotes

hopz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman doesn’t have the feats to beat them. He can’t defend against the symbiote itself as he doesn’t have resistance feats to something like that. It’s only a matter of time. Not to mention that these guys are like nothing he has encountered. He’s probably faster, but he hasn’t faced a foe that can see and has awareness 360 degrees around its body. Nor one that can literally attack from any angle. As soon as he grabs one, it’s pretty much over. If for some reason they can’t affect him, then yea, he stomps. He’s massively stronger than them and it would just be a matter of time since they can’t defend against being dragged into space.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom solos

Carnage solos

Toxin solos

Anti-Venom... solos

Image result for mega facepalm

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nomar

I'll add this to the list. Just more comic book over everything else wanking. I blame the writers. They write everybody fighting everybody and have very high end characters fighting with low end characters. All while forgetting they could end the fight the second it starts. So we end up with topics like these where people actually believe the symbiotes stand any chance against DCEU Supes probably becaue XYZ didn't turn them into mist in a fight. You could post scene after scene of DCEU feats that the symbiotes couldn't come close to contending with (without amps) and it won't matter. You can't contend with nostalgia and bad writing.

If I could change on thing about Marvel/DC it's that people would stay in their lanes and let high/very high tier characters cut loose. Especially when they have no reason to hold back.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@kalkent said:
@warlockmage said:

Venom solos

Carnage solos

Toxin solos

Anti-Venom... solos

adorable... thats about the max level of argument i expect from you, doesn't change anything and they all still solo.

good talk

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tony501

Superman wins and that’s it

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adorable... thats about the max level of argument i expect from you, doesn't change anything and they all still solo.

good talk

The only way they solo is if part of the symbiote gets on to superman and then takes him from there.

Venom and Carnage aren't out muscling someone with hypersonic combat speed who is also a 40,000 plus tonner with multi-building level striking power.

Idk anything about toxin but if you have strength feats from him that stack up to Superman's lmk.

Image result for spider man punches venom

Also venom got his ass blasted by this punch, what do you think Superman, who punches WAY harder than this and is way faster than Spider-Man is gonna do?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Most people here have no comic knowledge at all apparently...

Carnage became immune to sonic attacks in his (latest?) run after using the Darkhold. That amped him overall. He's tanked much worse than heat vision as well.

Sonic also caught a blitzing Nova and has fought Sentry (though he got clapped pretty bad) and is far superior most symbiotes in general.

He puts a spike into Clark's eye, though he might just be able to cut him in half.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me think... there is an image of a guy with an S on him that did something to one of these... what was it? Ah yes:

No Caption Provided

anyways I bet there is someone who is going to tell us why that move is bollocks, to which I am going to say Superman could also just leave them up there to freeze to death, or take them back to Earth at reentry speeds and burn them off the host.

Or he can just use HV on them.

did this guy seriously compare DCEU Superman to 616 Sentry......?

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kalkent

In b4 the marvel boys say venom can solo a multi-thousand tonner with hypersonic combat speed... again.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage kills him and this is not even a question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me think... there is an image of a guy with an S on him that did something to one of these... what was it? Ah yes:

No Caption Provided

anyways I bet there is someone who is going to tell us why that move is bollocks, to which I am going to say Superman could also just leave them up there to freeze to death, or take them back to Earth at reentry speeds and burn them off the host.

Or he can just use HV on them.

I still don't believe this guy really compared Sentry to DCEU Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fucking Superman wank never ceases to fail to amuse me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fucking Superman wank never ceases to fail to amuse me.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza:

Log off

Spiderman is not faster than any film Superman. He flew from Antarctica to Africa in seconds, he's literally over 1000 faster than sound.

The symbiotes cannot in any way shape or fashion beat Superman he would literally burn them away or freeze them.

Lock this thread.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Pure assertion. Prove a single claim you made to me first. And no, the truth is not even close to your unconsidered reply because Carnage has been causing trouble for teams of powerful superheroes and has been engaged in battle with people like Ben Grimm who can kill pretty much everybody in DCEU.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: No you obviously haven‘t otherwise you wouldn’t have said that and would have had more considered claim. Really? Would you generalize things as PIS? The definition of consistency is roughly translated as ”average”, meaning if one character’s Showing varies between continental to planetary range, his consistent power level would be in the middle. Now, what is your Basis for Carnage‘s consistent or average power level?

No, that wasn’t the best one. Why would you base Carnage off one feat, as opposed to your claim of being stick to consistency above?

Assertion again.

Nowhere near “Clark’s level” to the point where he actually blizted Spider man who was capable of dogging and reacting to attacks from most powerhouses in Marvel universe.

First off, Cap died when Thanos got serious as he was given the chance to fight freely with him due to Thanos’s desperation to attract Death’s attention and Spider has load of instances where he fought powerful people and still faired well with them.

He is their villain because he was obsessed with getting them tormented and wasn’t actually in the intention of hunting them down to death humanely. Thanos aas well is Spiderman’s villain and pretty much everyone’s villain. Does that mean he has to be around the level of his opponents? Of course not, as, just like Carnage, he always humiliates heroes he fights with little to no effort. Again, Carnage is far far far stronger than either venom or spider, he is out of their league. And recently, he hit Venom so hard that Eddie actually made a claim that he was never hit that Hard though in the past he fought against Professor Hulk.

I am not claiming that Carnage is on the same level with or stronger than Professor Hulk but he certainly is comparable to them. Beside that, Venom alone was crazy strong. While Weakened, he was capable of holding an entire heaven wheel, making him at least a multi-toner.

Certainly aren’t, if even the likes of Ben Grimm can be infected by his tentacle with just a mere touch. Carnage is almost more powerful than anyone in DCEU.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Symbiotes can win, but Superman also easily produces that Symbiotes' two weaknesses. I'd go with Clark, because speed blitz/reaction time and heat vision/sonic boom.