Avatar image for spider-kastanidis
Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spider-Kastanidis

Finally someone posted this, I was bound to do it lol.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's hard but I'd say that parker wins. And I can support my opinion if.you want to

Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spider-Kastanidis
scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thompson has the guts and control over the symbiote, plus if you include his recent upgrade, Parker's gonna have a hard time. Agent Venom FTW.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9  Edited By GraniteSoldier

The symbiote did NOT enhance Peter in any physical way. So Peter's stats are the same with or without the suit. It only provided organic webs. Peter never demonstrated the healing capabilities Flash or any other symbiote user has, nor the ability to produce symbiote weapons. Feats aren't transferable like that either.

Not to mention if we use symbiote Spider-Man we can only really apply feats from before or during that time. So no Wots or anything like that. So he's got lower physicals than he currently does with no martial training and no spider-sense against a more dangerous Venom than he faced in Eddie Brock...

If we go by that, Thompson should run wild over Peter.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By visemoon

The symbiote did NOT enhance Peter in any physical way. So Peter's stats are the same with or without the suit. It only provided organic webs. Peter never demonstrated the healing capabilities Flash or any other symbiote user has, nor the ability to produce symbiote weapons. Feats are transferable like that either.

Not to mention if we use symbiote Spider-Man we can only really apply feats from before or during that time. So no Wots or anything like that. So he's got lower physicals than he currently does with no martial training and no spider-sense against a more dangerous Venom than he faced in Eddie Brock...

If we go by that, Thompson should run wild over Peter.

Bam!!! 2nd that. Every single word was spot on.

People that make threads like this clearly doesn't know the history of the symbiote. Please people if you dont know history, don't make threads like this.

I face plam every time I see a "Symbiote Spidey vs whoever"

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Flumox56

Fairly sure the Symbiote made Spider-Man faster and stronger.

• Enhanced strength and speed (with the symbiote suit on Spidey can lift 70 - 75 tons), Though I admit I could be wrong, Been along time since I read those earlier Spider-Man Stories.
Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't slott announce that the symbiote enhanced his strength? However Peter is by far a better combatant. Plus current spider mans strength is approximately from 20-40 tons

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@flumox56 said:

• Enhanced strength and speed (with the symbiote suit on Spidey can lift 70 - 75 tons), Though I admit I could be wrong, Been along time since I read those earlier Spider-Man Stories.

I can't remember the issue number but Eddie escaped from prison and stated how the symbiote didn't boost Spider-Man physically because he was "already augmented by some sort of genetic mutation". I have the scan on my home computer and can post it later.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@flumox56 said:

No Caption Provided

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Flumox56

Fair enough.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I can't remember the issue number but Eddie escaped from prison and stated how the symbiote didn't boost Spider-Man

It was Amazing Spider-Man #332

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea the symbiote makes no difference on Peters physicals unless we use SpOcks showing with the symbiote who was way to inconsistent to gauge properly. If Peter didn't have the symbiote he would have a better chance due to being able to use the environment at least.

@visemoon said:

People that make threads like this clearly doesn't know the history of the symbiote. Please people if you dont know history, don't make threads like this.

To be fair its possible a new user who is just getting into comics could be the one making the thread. I think its an easy misconception considering a lot of people grew up with the animated series.

cabonfiber3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cabonfiber3

@jashro44 said:

Yea the symbiote makes no difference on Peters physicals unless we use SpOcks showing with the symbiote who was way to inconsistent to gauge properly. If Peter didn't have the symbiote he would have a better chance due to being able to use the environment at least.

@visemoon said:

To be fair its possible a new user who is just getting into comics could be the one making the thread. I think its an easy misconception considering a lot of people grew up with the animated series.

this

Also I'm pretty sure Venom has always been stronger than spidey, friend or foe... so I think he could find a way to beat Flash.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say spider-man. He's had plenty of experience fighting symbiotes so he'll find a way to win.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@visemoon said:

The OP is not exactly new, though. But, I guess you have a point

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins