Symbiote Spiderman runs the Fox/MCU Gauntlet

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This gauntlet will pit Symbiote Spiderman from the Spiderman 3 movie against characters appearing in the Foxverse X-Men movies and the MCU movies.

The fights will all take place in downtown New York City at midnight, and the opponents start 20 yards apart and visible. Standard gear, weaponry, and abilities for all characters. Peter is blood-lusted and fighting to kill, everyone else is in-character, but also willing to kill if necessary.

Peter is full healed and rested after each fight. Order might be a bit funky so bare with me. If you disagree with the order, just state where you think he would stop in the current order, then also clarify which additional rounds you think he wins or loses.

1. Hawkeye and Black Widow
  2. Drax and Star Lord
  3. Deadpool and Wolverine
  4. Beast and Psylocke
  5. Falcon and Spiderman
  6. Black Panther and Ajax
  7. Captain America and Winter Soldier
  8. Yellowjacket and Ant-Man
  9. Colossus
  10. War Machine
  11. Iron Man
  12. Thor
  13. Malekith with the Aether

Where does he stop and why?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Stops at 3.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Stops at 3.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 and order is out of whack you put cap and winter soldier higher but I feel smybiate spider man would murder them along with falcon and mcu spider

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Much like has been already stated, he stops at 3

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: He can't put them down. ANd I don't remeber this Spider-man having bullet timing/reaction time speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is so overrated seriously watch his fight with Raven lol

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@nfactor1995: He can't put them down. ANd I don't remeber this Spider-man having bullet timing/reaction time speed.

Rules don't sate he has to kill them. Both can be knocked out.

He probably stops at 9 or 10

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Well why are you telling me of all people who say he stops at 3? Also I don't remember him being able to dodge bullets nor he would be able to knock out someone with skull made of Adamantium.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Well why are you telling me of all people who say he stops at 3? Also I don't remember him being able to dodge bullets nor he would be able to knock out someone with skull made of Adamantium.

I don't know just picked you. And wolverine get's knocked out a lot in the movies. Spider man has enough strength to stop a train so he will be able to do so.

And as for dodging bullets, well there is this. He dodges Green Goblins weapons and a missile.

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: He does not dodge bullets. He just runs while bullets are fired behind him.He outruned glider who can't get closer to Spider-man so bullets could hit him (because bullets ares till few inches behind him). And him stopping the train is liffting/pressing/pulling strength,not striking power.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8.

DivineDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at 4-6. Beast was made a clear superhuman in Age of Apocalypse, and Psylocke was pretty badass.

Falcon's weaponry might be enough to hurt him while the inexperienced, less physically fit MCU Spidey distracts him.

No way to put down MCU BP's Vibranium, and Ajax is the perfect distraction.

7+ Is where he stops, I don't have many reasons to believe he outclasses the super soldiers, but then again, I haven't seen his movies in a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: Spidy can't put down wolverine and your adding Deadpool now two. It's only going to take one good stab

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

if it's death, how does he kill wolverine?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah guys, he stops at 11 or 8.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8.

Yeah, he definitely hard-stops at 8.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: He does not dodge bullets. He just runs while bullets are fired behind him.He outruned glider who can't get closer to Spider-man so bullets could hit him (because bullets ares till few inches behind him). And him stopping the train is liffting/pressing/pulling strength,not striking power.

what do you mean, he is evading bullets being fired at him, And then he avoids a missile. This is still when he was a just getting used to his powers and doesn't have the symbiote amp. Even if that is a lifting feat, Wolverine can still be kncocked out pretty easily, you don't have to be able to dent adamantium to hurt wolverine.

He can easily dent metal pipes and is strong enough to kick a person through a metal floor and then dent a metal bar(he has help but he can still replicate this feat with his webs)

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Capfan85

Stops at 7, amd definitely stops at Colossus. Why is War Machine higher then Colossus?

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not expect Cap or Bucky to be so high up on this gauntlet.

I think 3 and 7 should be switched.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Lol I'm the odd one because I think he can clear Rhodes and tony. Maybe get killed by tony but that's as far as he's going

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If KO's count as a win (particularly in regards to round 3), then he can get to round 8. If Ant-Man gets big in round 8 then he loses. If not, he can get by the duo; however, he for sure stops at 9.

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3. Can't KO someone with a skull made of adamantium, Spidey doesn't have prep and as we have seen he rushes in when Bloodlusted. So he would attempt to punch wolve and break his arm.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 12

Thor's just has too much combined strength and durability

BTW the symbiote didn't enhance Peter's Stats in that movie or in the comics, it just gave him a bad attitude. Just FYI everyone

Stops at 3. Can't KO someone with a skull made of adamantium, Spidey doesn't have prep and as we have seen he rushes in when Bloodlusted. So he would attempt to punch wolve and break his arm.

Actually I see no reason he can't, the brain inside is still normal and would get sloshed around inside an adamantium skull the same as a normal one, and based on the train feat from SM2 Spidey's strength level is around his 40 ton 616 mark. Full force punches at 40 tons each knocks Wolvie out ... if a single bullet both normal, and adamantium in the x-men and origins movies did, Spidey can.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chuckwolf

@chris-sama said:

Really? Lol I'm the odd one because I think he can clear Rhodes and tony. Maybe get killed by tony but that's as far as he's going

Nope I think so too, have to remember these are the MCU versions of the armors, and while durable they aren't reinforced with a force field like the comic versions are and sorry a guy near the 40 ton mark, bashing or ripping parts off of both Rhodey, and Tony's armor is a distinct possibility.

Wait a sec... I just noticed the team in round 5... How exactly does he fight against himself?

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Superalexiy

@chuckwolf: Lifting, Pulling, and pushing strength don't amount to Striking power. You can't damage a brain protected by Adamantium plain and simple(not that spidey knows about it), and as we saw multiple times throughout the film he makes rash decisions without thinking(he would aim for the torso of wolve and break his wrist). No bullets have ever harmed him in any movies, you seem to be under estimating his ability to heal.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should've thought of this when I made the thread, but KO counts as victory as well (specifically to address the issues presented by round 3).

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: Lifting, Pulling, and pushing strength don't amount to Striking power. You can't damage a brain protected by Adamantium plain and simple(not that spidey knows about it), and as we saw multiple times throughout the film he makes rash decisions without thinking(he would aim for the torso of wolve and break his wrist). No bullets have ever harmed him in any movies, you seem to be under estimating his ability to heal.

False. Woverine was KO'd in the first X-men film by being hit in the face with a log, he was KO'd by a regular bullet to the head in the second film, and adamantium bullets to the head in the origins film. There also might be other instances that I'm forgetting. Spider-Man has the strength and speed to KO Wolverine.

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Superalexiy

@shizzmahh: #1. Irrelevant. #2 Doubt spiderman has the force to hit him on the forehead as hard as a bullet, either way these are inconsistencies from the first 2 movies that have been retconned since Days of Futures Past which means that these scenes are irrelevant(Spiderman got hit by Goblins Razors despite having Spider-Sense and he wasn't strong enough to break Goblin's suit with his fists). Adamantium is the only thing that can hurt Adamantium so once again irrelevant. Spider-Man's "Strength Feat" from 2 isn't that impressive considering he needed a large amount of webbing to stop it. Keyword:Harmed, sure he got knocked out but he wasn't mortally wounded and suffered no extensive damage. In fact he most likely could have gotten up right as he was shot, but they needed some way to cause conflict between pyro and the rest of the group.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By christianrapper

no way he stops at 3. the mcu spiderman could clear 3. spiderman can stop a moving train. i see him stopping a collosus maybe.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8 or 9. Has a better shot at 9 honestly and could even beat 10.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: #1. Irrelevant. #2 Doubt spiderman has the force to hit him on the forehead as hard as a bullet, either way these are inconsistencies from the first 2 movies that have been retconned since Days of Futures Past which means that these scenes are irrelevant(Spiderman got hit by Goblins Razors despite having Spider-Sense and he wasn't strong enough to break Goblin's suit with his fists). Adamantium is the only thing that can hurt Adamantium so once again irrelevant.Spider-Man's "Strength Feat" from 2 isn't that impressive considering he needed a large amount of webbing to stop it. Keyword:Harmed, sure he got knocked out but he wasn't mortally wounded and suffered no extensive damage. In fact he most likely could have gotten up right as he was shot, but they needed some way to cause conflict between pyro and the rest of the group.

First, even if we leave out the feats from the first four movies, there is was nothing shown to suggest that Wolverine can't be KO'd with a hard enough blow to the head.

Second, Spider-Man dodged a bunch of the razors you mentioned and was scratched by one or two if I remember correctly. He dodged a grenade he didn't even see coming in the third film. I don't know why that matters since Wolverine isn't going to be throwing anything at him.

Third, Spider-Man doesn't need to "hurt Adamantium." Wolverines brain will get rattled around his Adamantium skull if it gets slammed into something; thus, causing a KO. Spider-Man could easily web Wolverine up and slam his head, body, whatever you want into a building.

Fourth, the strength feat with the train is very impressive. Portions of the buildings were getting pulled off and the frame of the train was being bent. Wolverine's arms would be ripped from their joints if he were in the same position, not to mention he doesn't have the grip strength to even hold on to a force anywhere near that level. Lastly, the OP stated later in the thread that a KO counts as a win, so Spidey doesn't have to mortally wound him.

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Superalexiy

@shizzmahh: Yeah and Spidey won't be shooting bullets at wolverine. You do realize a person's brain isn't just loose in their skull right? Lol. Either way wolverine can regen even his brain as long as his brain stem isn't severed(which is impossible now). The portions of the building being ripped of were due to him essentially making them take all the weight he couldn't handle.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superalexiy: He'll be shooting webbing, and you do realize that a blow of sufficient force to Wolverine's head can accelerate the cranium into the frontal lobes of the brain right? Not sure why you're "Lol'ing." Wolverine can still be knocked out, he'll just recover from the knockout faster than any real human can. As for the portions of the buildings being ripped off... They were pulled off because of the strength of the webbing, the train's movement, and Spider-Man's grip strength. Had he just let go, the buildings wouldn't have been pulled apart.

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: Yeah and he would have been ripped apart instead, he was using newton's third law by transferring the weight that was pushing on him to instead go to the building. Not sure if Spider-Man has ever shown being able to move someone's brain while it's still inside their skull but I highly doubt he has. Either way Wolverine can just slice through most of the webbing coming at him, and while Spider-Man is busy trying to "KO Wolverine" Deadpool will just rock him. There is too much on team 3 for Spidey to deal with, from Wolverine's durability to Deadpool's inability to die. The claws and the swords/guns would finish Spidey off after exhausting all him Stamina on trying to KO one of them, to the point where sure his Spider-Sense will still go off but he won't have enough stamina left to dodge.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 8 or 9