Swamp thing v Zoom

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

One of my fav DC characters Swamp Thing against A DC character i admit i dont know very much about apart from he punches as hard as Superman & makes Wally West look like a Turkey running with both feet tied up.
Who Wins?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Chaos Prime said:
" One of my fav DC characters Swamp Thing against A DC character i admit i dont know very much about apart from he punches as hard as Superman & makes Wally West look like a Turkey running with both feet tied up.Who Wins? "
you can't really kill ST and ST will never be able to hit zoom or touch him sooooooo,stalemate
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Zoom

Depends what version of Swamp Thing.  I wanna say his most powerful version had telepathy but I could be mistaken.

It is true that Zoom couldn't kill Swamp Thing without essentially destroying the whole green.  But destroy his physical body and all plantlife within the battlefield?  That's surely possible to do against normal Swamp Thing.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Zoom said:
" Depends what version of Swamp Thing.  I wanna say his most powerful version had telepathy but I could be mistaken.It is true that Zoom couldn't kill Swamp Thing without essentially destroying the whole green.  But destroy his physical body and all plantlife within the battlefield?  That's surely possible to do against normal Swamp Thing. "
thats true, depends on what the OP means by beat i guess
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
It depends on which Swamp Thing we are talking about... cause there was one version of Swamp Thing that had complete control over all Elements and essentially everything... his power surpassed that of even The Spectre...

But maybe the regular version of Swamp Thing could be taken down by Zoom... maybe I mean Zoom would essentially have to level all plantlife within the Earth
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" It depends on which Swamp Thing we are talking about... cause there was one version of Swamp Thing that had complete control over all Elements and essentially everything... his power surpassed that of even The Spectre...

But maybe the regular version of Swamp Thing could be taken down by Zoom... maybe I mean Zoom would essentially have to level all plantlife within the Earth
"
and he could do this, and yes if we use god thing then zoom would lose
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

its post-infinite crisis ST after his encounter with the parliment of trees.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Chaos Prime said:
" its post-infinite crisis ST after his encounter with the parliment of trees. "
Hmmm... I still dont know if Zoom could actually keep Swamp Thing down under these circumstances...
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

Sorry to bump this one up after so long but was going threw some old posts & the out come isnt really all that clear..
So does Zoom lose this one?

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chaos Prime said:
" Sorry to bump this one up after so long but was going threw some old posts & the out come isnt really all that clear..So does Zoom lose this one? "
Coming from a guy who hasn't been sniffing the same gas as all those other Zoom-crazed fanatics, yes Zoom would lose.  Badly.  Even if it's post-Infinite crisis.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

I think ST can actually take this.