Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vex_haid said:
@lameliarleo said:

@vex_haid:

just like in his fight against wall?

he didnt though, all he did was power up into a higher for which is >>> wall, Laxus has shown to be above Spriggan Tier

because wall was jobbiing....

nah he was spitting POF

when

heres a flashback

No Caption Provided

heres him wanting to talk about protecting the guild aka protecting his friends when wall was activating etherion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ POF u clown and heres another scan, hes fighting wall because he hurt his "pals" meaning friends

No Caption Provided

so yeah wall was jobbing and laxus had POF, cry about it.

was using magic and wasn't powering up, his sword = magic.

proof on his sword being magic? he was powering up against Selene, it is clear he says he underestimated her and how impressed he was at the power of a dragon god

LOL WHAT? are u trying to say that suzaku doesn't use magic? OK LMAOOOO THAT DOESN"T CHANGES ANYTHING THO LOL

his sword is his magic because we saw him use magical ATTACKS with it, oh wait are u to dumb to know what it means?

your the last i want to hear dumb from,

oh wow someone that has an empty head is telling me not to claim that hes dumb because i am washing him hard? ok LMAO

he just amped his sword with magical attacks, you can get a stick, an average stick and then amp it with magic to make it strong, Suzaku showed no signs of amping it

prove it, suzakus sword is his magical attack, prove that suzaku can someone enchant swords lmao

and got reacted

you take this like reacting is the same as equal to the opponent, she was absolutely clapped and as i said Suzaku was using no effort

he was using effort and she stilll reacted to him

using good arguments maybe he was using effort

yep

and she was weakened

barely, she had all her body (unlike Irene fight, Suzaku > Dues sema), was in her strongest armor being Clear Heart Clothing, she had a moments rest and was warned by Suzaku himself

never was warned and she still reacted to him despite being hella weakened

Suzaku gave her a heads up

nope

and Gray said to not get into a fight with him,

just like how he didn't want to engage in a battle with brandish and ajeel? LOL cry harder

he even one shot base natsu infornt of her,

plot and suzaku never oneshot base natsu infront of erza LMAO

sounds like a warning to me

not a warning

and no she was not hella weakened, it was just a few scratches

she has TONS of scracthes on her, so yes she was hella weakened + tired from fighting.

his sword = magic so he was using magic and he was going all out since it was his job to kill them

1; waiting for proof,

proved it already

and got debunked

so you wanna fake debunks now? alright then i debunked you 1,500,983,777,689,346,723,128 times in just 1 minute

2; we see him power up vs Selene, he wasn't going all out,

LOL NO, we saw him get DESTROYED by selene

and then power up to one shot her

and then realized that she was faking it just so that she can oneshot someone massively superior to him

3; since when was it his main job? his main job was bringing back a DG.

nahhh his main job was avenging his guild

"nahhh" is clearly proven bias from you once again

proof? cry cause i just debunked u

cant u see the scratches on erzas body? LOL

scratches are irrelevant in animanga, she could still move fine

and she was still injured

minor injuries is very different from "hella" and "extremely" weakened, your acting like she was in the state she intercepted Dues Sema in

she was so injured and weakened in the state that she couldn't fight, yet she was still able to react to a bloodlusted suzaku LOL

means nothing

nope, That means Suzaku > Natsu and Gray

even tho he got played by selene while natsu was holding his own against aldoron who is = to selene?

even tho he got one shotted by natsu before? yeah right

huh? where, please, he literally one shot natsu instead

proof?

prove that either of them got stronger

thats what FT Does, Natsu and his Team go on several quests all the time and get stronger every time due to it

so by ur logic FT struggled against "quest oponnents"

thats 90% of arcs based on, they struggle in a quest and someone strong interferes

so by your logic some backround characters that we never hear off are stronger then an enchanted neinhart now and a weaker neinhart oneshotted jellal?

LOL DID YOU NOT SEE ALL THOSE BANDAGES ON HIS BODY? LMAOO

hardly means anything, he took several hits from her and was capable of fighting back and use his strongest move. Unlike a certain Erza who you keep referring to as an equal to Suzaku when she required emergency healing after being hit twice

mashima gave him those bandages otherwise he would have been dead

still kept fighting and used his strongest move to one shot her

and would have died

mhm i dont see any after she oneshotted his master georg

we discussed this already, its reasonable to assume she had regen over illusion

nah illusion is more reasonable cause suzaku = weak erza level

BRO, HOW MUCH MUST I REPEAT MYSELF, EQUAL IS VERY DIFFERENT TO REACTIONS, ERZA WAS 2 SHOT AND YOU STILL SCALE HIM THERE,

why caps? someone saltyyyy? LOL, she never got 2 shotted wtf? she was extremely weakened so she collapsed from those damages and she still reacted to suzaku so yeah weak erza = suzaku now

REGEN IS MORE LOGICAL BECAUSE SELENE STATES SHE WAS NO MATCH FOR HIM, ITS CLEAR WHAT ROUTE MASHIMA IS GOING

so apparently cloths can regen now?

already debunked this

lmao no, you just keep spitting the same desperate arguments, Erza had her ass handed to her and Suzaku shows no signs of struggle what so ever

weak erza reacted to suzaku so suzaku = weak erza level>human selene, now what.

already debunked this, cope

Your definition of debunk being repeating the same debunked argument until your opponent leaves?

so ur leaving the debate now? damn this was WAY to easy

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

then tell me why didn't it destroy the buildings? infact why didnt it even kill or hurt the people? LMAO

Who tf cares? It still takes far more energy to make a storm than destroy buildings. And it was still flooding the city and destroying property.

even tho it didn't even damage any of the goddamn people, it didn't even scratch a building it did ZERO damage you moron

then why didnt she had large cuts after she one shotted his master lmao

Obviously, it's because she healed, even her clothes were fixed.

so cloths can somehow heal now?

lmao your dumber then u look

Now, why don't you tell me why she DID have cuts and was badly damaged prior?

tell me, is ur brain smooth enough to believe that cloths can heal? LOL

prove it

Like, what do you expect? Do you want me to show you how Gildarts got stronger from 791 to 792 or what?

yep, and even if he did get stronger then he wont get stronger by that much

then why was suzaku scared of her once she went back into human form? LMAO

Because she's shocked that her master was instantly killed?

she?

Because Selene is still far above Suzaku thanks to her dragon form? You are trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel on this one in the context of the scene lmao.

yet selene was in her human form LMAOOOO and she herself said that suzaku>>>her human form so why didn't suzaku went for the kill instantly? stay salty

yep

Absolute clown, nobody that's wall level can be claimed by 100 YQ characters to be on another level when even chapter 1 Natsu was above wall level. You have lost the sliver of credibility you had to begin with.

show me a wall busting feat from suzaku im waiting, his strongest known attack abyss didn't even destroy the nearby trees lmao

already debunked this, neinhart still one shots fodderzaku before he can react

No you didn't.

did

cry harder

Erza was not in base and she got one-shotted even through her guard.

she was weakened and she reacted to him like he was a fodder

The fact that it took a serious Selene to actually push back Suzaku is all the proof

serious selene? LOL

I need to show why a fodder like Neinhart can't blitz.

even tho a weak erza reacted to him and neinharts beam one shotted jellal who is >=<healthy erza and a healthy erza is >>>>>>>>weak erza who is equal to suzaku? LMAO also neinhart just summons seilah and macro gg

got it and LOL at speedblitz when he failed to blitz a weakened erza

Erza is much faster than Dimaria, that goes without saying.

prove it im waiting, especially a weakened dimaria also forget how erza was getting played around with ajeel? lmao

You like to teeth and claw at Erza being harmed but in case you are new to Fairy Tail, tiny cuts mean very little in how much she was actually hindered.

proof?

prove it, all he needs to do is clap, a clap is faster then running

He's weaker than even base Natsu. Suzaku is many times faster than him, Jacob gets the God Serena treatment.

being weaker =/= being faster, did u forget how jacob was bullying natsu in the guildhall? sure natsu wasn't at full power but what makes u think that he was at full power during his fight with suzaku? he just ran towards him while thinking and if u use the argument "nAtSu WaS mAd CaUsE sUzAkU hUrT eRzA sO hE hAd tO bE aT fUlL pOwEr" well natsu was also mad that jacob hurt mavis and sent his guildmembers to somewhere else sooo yeah, suzaku still gets clapped to his death also jacob survived a punch from natsus destruction fist soooo

organs =/= magic power itself, brandish was able to shrink augusts wound but cant shrink august himself, she was able to enlarge natsus tumor but cant shrink natsu, she shrinked dimaria who uses phsycails.

And Suzaku is on a higher level than even them.

suzakus on a higher level then august,natsu and dimaria? LMAO suzaku stans are soo salty cause suzakus just a fodder, show me suzaku resisting organ bust

And like I said, Brandish is way too slow and gets one-shotted.

and she wasn't to slow for natsu,gray,erza when she shrank the entire island? and a weak erza reacted to a bloodlusted suzaku and again brandish was just playing around LOL and hows he gonna oneshot brandish if even enchanted neinhart failed to do it? an enchanted neinhart>>>>>>>>>>>base neinhart who one shotted jellal who is >=< healthy erza, try harder

LOL WHAT? august shitted on jellal + the entire CS with plot on there side effortlessly and was shitting on gildarts effortlessly + he made natsu,lucy,mest,happy and makarov shit there pants in base form, one shotting mira and made her shit herself she was literally saying "his power defies common sense", he also has insane has like copy magic,mind manip (arguably copied mests magic),sleep (put brandish to sleep),crash magic (ignores durability since it was turning god serenas elements into cubes),telekinesis (when he sent gildarts flying back despite being far away from him),fairy glitter (he saw it so why wont he copy it?),melt (team natsu only survived it was because of plot),sink (can sink suzaku, gildarts only escaped it was because he was able to counter it),reflector magic,time slow (counters speed),time stop (he copied dimarias chronos beam when he used it on mira so he should also have time stop),gravity crush (fodder people surviving it was because of plot because gildarts was able to hurt laxus and mavis with it aswell),precog and argubaly magic from most the spriggans. he should also have other abilities like hyberions mind hax since he saw him use it + barrier magic can block anything that suzaku throws at him

Most of this is just you claiming he lost to the plot

i mean obviously?

and you comparing Suzaku to character that are much weaker than him.

so gildarts who was stated to be to powerful for 100YQ is weaker then suzaku now? and jellal the same person who is >=< healthy erza while a weakened erza reacted to suzaku is weaker then suzaku now? lmao get a brain will ya?

Nothing worth wasting my time on.

so you cant debunk how suzaku will counter augusts insane haxes and how he has better feats then august one shotted brandish, stomping on jellal and the entire CS like fodders, clowning on a bloodlusted gildarts, one shotting mira, making natsu,mira,lucy,mest,makarov,happy all shit there pants infront of his base form? cmon tell me how suzaku beats that? also august has reflector magic aswell and plenty other haxes (if you read my post from before then u would know)

Exactly why he stomps suzaku

Since you admit that Suzaku has better physicals (strength, speed, etc.) than Zeref, that automatically places him above low-tier Spriggans.

uh no even ajeel has better physicals then zeref lmao, so does neinhart. zeref is only above the spriggans (except for arguably irene and august) is because of his curses,immortality and other hax + durability

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By yamatama

ay yes Base Neinhart physically stronger then Zeref....Vex right now overdosing on some

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

W/o plot armor Laxus obviously loses to Wall.

OT: any standard S12 with hax to one-shot can solo. Brandish and above stomps.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By vex_haid

@yamatama said:

ay yes Base Neinhart physically stronger then Zeref....Vex right now overdosing one some

No Caption Provided

nvm i was wrong hes not physically stronger i say they are even in physicals if u disagree with me then post 1 physical feat from base zeref im waiting

in terms of power (a.p/d.c) neinhart has zeref beat, he one shotted jellal meanwhile zeref couldn't oneshot base natsu, also aren't u the same person that thinks that suzaku can beat acnologia? lol go cry me a river

and this you rn

No Caption Provided

yamatama ^

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope, if wall was why wasnt uzaku

^ POF u clown and heres another scan, hes fighting wall because he hurt his "pals" meaning friends

thats literally every FT Fight, fighting to not kill but protect, that isn't PoF. Unlocking a new form is also not PoF

LOL WHAT? are u trying to say that suzaku doesn't use magic? OK LMAOOOO THAT DOESN"T CHANGES ANYTHING THO LOL

again you rush to conclusions, Underworld slash is a Magic attack, Full Power Suzaku > Human Selene > No Magic Suzaku >>>>> Clear Heart Clothing Erza & Base Natsu, also scales massively above everyone in Diabolos like Skullion who matched Mira, an S Class and near Erza level, "weak Erza level Suzaku"

oh wow someone that has an empty head is telling me not to claim that hes dumb because i am washing him hard? ok LMAO

im entertaining your half assed arguments and everyone is enjoying the shitshow, no one here (excluding your bf Emperor) thinks you arent getting folded

prove it, suzakus sword is his magical attack, prove that suzaku can someone enchant swords lmao

you would be the one that needs to prove his sword is magic, and pretty much everyone can enchant their shit with magic, a physical punch from natsu vs a punch amped with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, An average slice from Suzaku vs Underworld Slash

nope

No Caption Provided

Couldn't posibly be a heads up right?

just like how he didn't want to engage in a battle with brandish and ajeel? LOL cry harder

this is the same Gray that has been training and has one shot Invel, yet claims not to engage in combat

Spriggan stans gonna call plot now?

my memory was lumped

she has TONS of scracthes on her, so yes she was hella weakened + tired from fighting.

Tired + scratches /=/ hella weakened. all bones broken = hella weakened

so you wanna fake debunks now? alright then i debunked you 1,500,983,777,689,346,723,128 times in just 1 minute

nope, you repeated your bs and gonna keep repeating it until i give up on you and you would take that as a concession, this is why CaVs>

and then realized that she was faking it just so that she can oneshot someone massively superior to him

You Can't control your durability, he still massively damaged her. + Dragon Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Human Form

you have not debunked anything i said, all i said was "tis but a scratch"

she was so injured and weakened in the state that she couldn't fight, yet she was still able to react to a bloodlusted suzaku LOL

"she couldnt fight" lmao proof?

can react to someone who perception blitzed base natsu is now unable to fight

and he was not bloodlusted lmao

even tho he got played by selene while natsu was holding his own against aldoron who is = to selene?

Suzaku one shot her when he got serious and even was stated to be above her, Natsu was getting blitzed by Aldo's casual attacks and getting his ass handed to him until 3 of the God Seeds were goen and he tapped into DF

Big Difference

so by your logic some backround characters that we never heard off

hmm, how does FT plot go? has anybody heard of Tartaros or the Spriggan, Diabolos? hmm??

are stronger then an enchanted neinhart now and a weaker neinhart oneshotted jellal

and you disregard context, he one shot an off gaurd Jellal who one shot him right back

and would have died

just like Erza and Natsu

why caps? someone saltyyyy?

because i have explained so many times and you keep denying it, i cant keep going on like this just dont tag me again im losing far too much braincells

LOL, she never got 2 shotted wtf? she was extremely weakened so she collapsed from those damages and she still reacted to suzaku so yeah weak erza = suzaku now

nope, if Suzaku was equal to Week Erza she would have fought back, not have a her sword broken, and not be down after 2 swings

a lot of fiction do it, so yes

im sorry, i tried but i can not deal with a clearly biased 8 year old

even ajeel has better physicals then zeref lmao, so does neinhart

also im serious when i say NEVER tag me again

i dont want to deal with your bias ass

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By GangOrca

@vex_haid:

even tho it didn't even damage any of the goddamn people, it didn't even scratch a building it did ZERO damage you moron

Like I said, irrelevant. A campfire would harm you more than a storm, but which creates more energy?

In the world of Fairy Tail, the ability to repair clothing (that was visibly destroyed) is what causes you to stop suspending your disbelief? Hilarious.

Gildarts went from somewhat above base Natsu to at least God Serena level, that is a massive jump.

she?

Goddamn that just doesn't stop happening.

yet selene was in her human form LMAOOOO and she herself said that suzaku>>>her human form so why didn't suzaku went for the kill instantly? stay salty

Because Selene is powerful enough to react to Suzaku in human form, giving her enough time to wreck her as a dragon?

Pretty sure if your sword breaks and then you get a massive cut and collapse to the ground, you didn't react like your opponent was fodder. In fact, it's the other way around.

serious selene? LOL

That's literally what Selene says, as well as her servants.

even tho a weak erza reacted to him and neinharts beam one shotted jellal who is >=<healthy erza and a healthy erza is >>>>>>>>weak erza who is equal to suzaku? LMAO also neinhart just summons seilah and macro gg

The same Erza Suzaku one-shotted through her guard is equal to Suzaku? Man, your stupidity knows no bounds. Also, stray attacks don't make you superior as Jellal also one-shotted Neinhart (and to really hammer the point, Suzaku one-shotted Selene lmao). Macro and Seilah would die if they were summoned, but they won't be as Neinhart would be dead before that were to happen.

prove it im waiting, especially a weakened dimaria also forget how erza was getting played around with ajeel? lmao

If only Ajeel won that fight lmao.

being weaker =/= being faster, did u forget how jacob was bullying natsu in the guildhall? sure natsu wasn't at full power but what makes u think that he was at full power during his fight with suzaku? he just ran towards him while thinking and if u use the argument "nAtSu WaS mAd CaUsE sUzAkU hUrT eRzA sO hE hAd tO bE aT fUlL pOwEr" well natsu was also mad that jacob hurt mavis and sent his guildmembers to somewhere else sooo yeah, suzaku still gets clapped to his death also jacob survived a punch from natsus destruction fist soooo

Yeah, and Jacob still has bad showings of speed even against that Natsu. Jacob survived an attack that's fodder to what Suzaku can dish out, good to know.

suzakus on a higher level then august,natsu and dimaria? LMAO suzaku stans are soo salty cause suzakus just a fodder, show me suzaku resisting organ bust

You are definitely not one to talk about salt lol.

and she wasn't to slow for natsu,gray,erza when she shrank the entire island? and a weak erza reacted to a bloodlusted suzaku and again brandish was just playing around LOL and hows he gonna oneshot brandish if even enchanted neinhart failed to do it? an enchanted neinhart>>>>>>>>>>>base neinhart who one shotted jellal who is >=< healthy erza, try harder

Bloodlusted Suzaku? He plainly announces he's going to attack them before he does so and had no intention of killing them, it was far from his more powerful attacks as well. Not being too slow for Natsu, Erza, or Grey =/= not being too slow for Suzaku.

and jellal the same person who is >=< healthy erza while a weakened erza reacted to suzaku is weaker then suzaku now? lmao get a brain will ya?

I already dealt with this. Jellal struggled with a tiny portion of Aldoron's power, Suzaku is a bit stronger than human Selene.

so you cant debunk how suzaku will counter augusts insane haxes and how he has better feats then august one shotted brandish, stomping on jellal and the entire CS like fodders, clowning on a bloodlusted gilders

One-shotting Brandish isn't impressive to Suzaku who one-shotted more durable characters. Suzaku would also stomp Jellal and the CS in a fight. Gildarts was able to land decent hits on him so it's not 'clowning' per say.

one shotting mira, making natsu,mira,lucy,mest,makarov,happy all shit there pants infront of his base form?

Kind of like what Suzaku did, but you just said "ThAt'S JuSt MAsHiMa HyPiNg Up ThE CuRreNt vIlLaiNs" when I pointed this out.

cmon tell me how suzaku beats that? also august has reflector magic aswell and plenty other haxes (if you read my post from before then u would know)

Being more haxed =/= being stronger.

uh no even ajeel has better physicals then zeref lmao, so does neinhart. zeref is only above the spriggans (except for arguably irene and august) is because of his curses,immortality and other hax + durability

Wow, you really have no clue what you are talking about. The same Zeref that was trading blows with and taking hits from Natsu's Igneel amped flames, being physically weaker than Neinhart? Don't make me laugh.

show me a wall busting feat from suzaku im waiting, his strongest known attack abyss didn't even destroy the nearby trees lmao

Cutting down clear heart Erza in one-shot and doing the same to base Natsu is more than suitable. Only a complete moron would think any current villain of remote relevance to current FT is below building level.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope, if wall was why wasnt uzaku

uzaku? fix your spelling you clown

thats literally every FT Fight, fighting to not kill but protect, that isn't PoF. Unlocking a new form is also not PoF

LOL THATS NOT POF TO U? LMAOOO, ok if the same thing happens to whatever BDSK fights then its also not POF also bruh u legit argued that laxus unlocking a new form would be POF and now ur saying its not? wow i am good at making suzaku fans concede

again you rush to conclusions, Underworld slash is a Magic attack, Full Power Suzaku > Human Selene > No Magic Suzaku >>>>> Clear Heart Clothing Erza & Base Natsu, also scales massively above everyone in Diabolos like Skullion who matched Mira, an S Class and near Erza level, "weak Erza level Suzaku"

uh no underworld slash is just his sword, all suzaku is doing is saying a word, saying a word = magic now? lmao ur dumber then u look

im entertaining your half assed arguments and everyone is enjoying the shitshow,

everyone is enjoying this shitshow of you getting folded by me? true

no one here (excluding your bf Emperor) thinks you arent getting folded

mhm name them exactly? i want u to name the people that think i am getting folded oh wait, yamatama,gangorca,animefreak,blink69? aren't all of them the same suzaku wankers? suzaku wankers brain capacity is the same one of a jelly fish so there vote doesn't count.

you would be the one that needs to prove his sword is magic, and pretty much everyone can enchant their shit with magic, a physical punch from natsu vs a punch amped with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, An average slice from Suzaku vs Underworld Slash

his sword = magical attack thus magic, cope

nope

No Caption Provided

Couldn't posibly be a heads up right?

yeah it isn't

this is the same Gray that has been training and has one shot Invel, yet claims not to engage in combat

a bloodlusted gray against invel lmao + gray was immune to ice, also ima repeat myself again, gray was ANGRY cause invel killed juvia, suzaku never killed anyone, also u cant debunk gray not wanting to engage in a battle with brandish and ajeel

Spriggan stans gonna call plot now?

my memory was lumped

any spriggans stomp suzaku tho

Tired + scratches /=/ hella weakened. all bones broken = hella weakened

prove it, tired + scratched = hella weakened, bloodlusted erza that broke deus sema>>>>suzaku

nope, you repeated your bs and gonna keep repeating it until i give up on you and you would take that as a concession, this is why CaVs>

proof

You Can't control your durability, he still massively damaged her. + Dragon Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Human Form

nope, illusions, he cant even blitz a weak erza and somehow hes above selene now? i guess that erza>selene now

you have not debunked anything i said, all i said was "tis but a scratch"

did, infact i just made u concede

"she couldnt fight" lmao proof?

prove that she could fight

can react to someone who perception blitzed base natsu is now unable to fight

natsu wasn't even trying, tf?

and he was not bloodlusted lmao

suzaku was indeed bloodlusted

Suzaku one shot her when he got serious and even was stated to be above her, Natsu was getting blitzed by Aldo's casual attacks and getting his ass handed to him until 3 of the God Seeds were goen and he tapped into DF

nope, natsu wasn't serious and suzaku was serious yet he was still getting played with her

Big Difference

debunked

so by your logic some backround characters that we never heard off

hmm, how does FT plot go? has anybody heard of Tartaros or the Spriggan, Diabolos? hmm??

spriggans>tartaros (without mard)>>>>>fodderbolos

are stronger then an enchanted neinhart now and a weaker neinhart oneshotted jellal

and you disregard context, he one shot an off gaurd Jellal who one shot him right back

just like you said, you cant hold back your durability

and would have died

just like Erza and Natsu

even tho natsu and erza are still alive?

why caps? someone saltyyyy?

because i have explained so many times and you keep denying it, i cant keep going on like this just dont tag me again im losing far too much braincells

nope, ive debunked you way to many times, also how are you losing braincells? you never had even one to begin with, doesn't makes sense

LOL, she never got 2 shotted wtf? she was extremely weakened so she collapsed from those damages and she still reacted to suzaku so yeah weak erza = suzaku now

nope, if Suzaku was equal to Week Erza she would have fought back, not have a her sword broken, and not be down after 2 swings

she didn't fight back was because he was to close, so yes weakened erza = suzaku

a lot of fiction do it, so yes

alot of fiction =/= fairy tail

im sorry, i tried but i can not deal with a clearly biased 8 year old

concession accepted GG, not the first time i negged you

even ajeel has better physicals then zeref lmao, so does neinhart

also im serious when i say NEVER tag me again

i dont want to deal with your bias ass

tagged you, now what? i already forced you to concession sooooo yeah, to easy

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

Like I said, irrelevant. A campfire would harm you more than a storm, but which creates more energy?

so by your logic, creating a computer is harder then making a gun but a computer would do more damage because its harder?

In the world of Fairy Tail, the ability to repair clothing (that was visibly destroyed) is what causes you to stop suspending your disbelief? Hilarious.

???? dont see a debunk here, all u said something about belief blah blah blah, cloths cant heal end.

Gildarts went from somewhat above base Natsu to at least God Serena level, that is a massive jump.

because he was training in the 100YQ?

she?

Goddamn that just doesn't stop happening.

proof?

Because Selene is powerful enough to react to Suzaku in human form, giving her enough time to wreck her as a dragon?

if selene stated that she was no match for suzaku in human form then cant suzaku just blitz her? lmao

Pretty sure if your sword breaks and then you get a massive cut and collapse to the ground, you didn't react like your opponent was fodder. In fact, it's the other way around.

she only got blitzed was because suzaku was only a couple inches away, show me u dodging a sword thats only a couple inches away from you

serious selene? LOL

That's literally what Selene says, as well as her servants.

1. she stated herself that she went a little serious

2. she was still stomping on him

The same Erza Suzaku one-shotted through her guard is equal to Suzaku? Man, your stupidity knows no bounds.

dont call me stupid when your iq rivals that of an ants, and suzau only one shotted her was because he was close to her

Also, stray attacks don't make you superior as Jellal also one-shotted Neinhart (and to really hammer the point,

never said he was superior?

Suzaku one-shotted Selene lmao).

already debunked this

Macro and Seilah would die if they were summoned, but they won't be as Neinhart would be dead before that were to happen.

neinhart wont be blitzed if suzaku couldn't blitz a weakened erza soooooo yeah macro gg

If only Ajeel won that fight lmao.

ajeel was jobbing u clown and was caught off guard

Yeah, and Jacob still has bad showings of speed even against that Natsu. Jacob survived an attack that's fodder to what Suzaku can dish out, good to know.

LOL show me suzaku evaporating a multi mountain sized lake in an instant and no suzaku cant tank it, jacob was faster then suzaku since he had the upper hand against him u clown so yeah jacob claps GG

You are definitely not one to talk about salt lol.

proof?

Bloodlusted Suzaku? He plainly announces he's going to attack them before he does so and had no intention of killing them, it was far from his more powerful attacks as well. Not being too slow for Natsu, Erza, or Grey =/= not being too slow for Suzaku.

he was going bloodlusted and he was trying to kill them if he wasn't then why did he wanted to avenge his guild?

and jellal the same person who is >=< healthy erza while a weakened erza reacted to suzaku is weaker then suzaku now? lmao get a brain will ya?

I already dealt with this. Jellal struggled with a tiny portion of Aldoron's power, Suzaku is a bit stronger than human Selene.

human selene and a tiny portion of aldorons power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>georg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suzaku

so you cant debunk how suzaku will counter augusts insane haxes and how he has better feats then august one shotted brandish, stomping on jellal and the entire CS like fodders, clowning on a bloodlusted gilders

One-shotting Brandish isn't impressive to Suzaku who one-shotted more durable characters.

proof? brandish was taking attacks from an enchanted neinhart and a much weaker neinhart oneshotted jellal

Suzaku would also stomp Jellal and the CS in a fight.

even tho he failed to blitz a weakened erza?

Gildarts was able to land decent hits on him so it's not 'clowning' per say.

those hits did nothing and august was massively holding back lmao, so yeah he was clowing and beating him up

one shotting mira, making natsu,mira,lucy,mest,makarov,happy all shit there pants infront of his base form?

Kind of like what Suzaku did, but you just said "ThAt'S JuSt MAsHiMa HyPiNg Up ThE CuRreNt vIlLaiNs" when I pointed this out.

suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza lmao, august blitzed a healthy natsu with his attack called "melt" if U1 didn't save him

cmon tell me how suzaku beats that? also august has reflector magic aswell and plenty other haxes (if you read my post from before then u would know)

Being more haxed =/= being stronger.

show me suzaku countering sleep or reflector magic or precog im waiting, and even timestop

Wow, you really have no clue what you are talking about. The same Zeref that was trading blows with and taking hits from Natsu's Igneel amped flames, being physically weaker than Neinhart? Don't make me laugh.

show me zeref trading physical blows with an igneel amped natsu and already said that i was wrong of him being physically weaker then neinhart but neinhart has more raw power

Cutting down clear heart Erza in one-shot and doing the same to base Natsu is more than suitable. Only a complete moron would think any current villain of remote relevance to current FT is below building level.

i dont see a wall being busted from suzaku

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont even need to read this textwall to see the Suzaku wank

August solos

Irene solos

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

so by your logic, creating a computer is harder then making a gun but a computer would do more damage because its harder?

Totally irrelevant cases, you absolute moron. Creating a storm is directly tied to Selene's energy prowess, creating a computer does not.

???? dont see a debunk here, all u said something about belief blah blah blah, cloths cant heal end.

Clearly Selene's clothes do.

Thank you for proving my point.

if selene stated that she was no match for suzaku in human form then cant suzaku just blitz her? lmao

Why would you need to blitz somebody in order to be faster? You can be faster than someone but not have the gap be too big so that you can blitz.

she only got blitzed was because suzaku was only a couple inches away, show me u dodging a sword thats only a couple inches away from you

So what is it? Suzaku did or did not blitz Erza?

Serious noteless, and none of her attacks could put him down before he used his ultimate technique.

dont call me stupid when your iq rivals that of an ants, and suzau only one shotted her was because he was close to her

One-shotting someone because they were close is supposed to prove that they were equals? lmao I'm not going to have someone who says that and can't even spell Suzaku tell me anything about Fairy Tail.

neinhart wont be blitzed if suzaku couldn't blitz a weakened erza soooooo yeah macro gg

Wasn't even a remotely all-out Suzaku lol.

Classic. Whenever a Spriggan loses, it's called jobbing to you. And if the gap between Erza and Ajeel was even remotely like the gap between Erza and Suzaku, Ajeel would've one-shotted her. Have you ever considered that the problem isn't that meddling plot that always causes them to lose (in which I only really consider Irene's defeat bs), but that Spriggans might not be that strong?

LOL show me suzaku evaporating a multi mountain sized lake in an instant and no suzaku cant tank it, jacob was faster then suzaku since he had the upper hand against him u clown so yeah jacob claps GG

Never a more pathetic debater than one who tries to scale one character over another from a non-existent point "Jacob beat a weakened Base Natsu so surely he's not too slow for Suzaku lolz". Suzaku scales to Selene who by flexing made the moon larger and was over-swelling the magic in Elentear, not her minions either, who individually are stronger than Base Natsu and Grey (who are stronger than Jacob).

he was going bloodlusted and he was trying to kill them if he wasn't then why did he wanted to avenge his guild?

Because the guild members also survived. Suzaku also knew Fairy Tail didn't want to fight, he wasn't intending to even kill Selene let alone Fairy Tail.

human selene and a tiny portion of aldorons power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>georg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suzaku

Too bad Selene herself disagrees with you.

proof? brandish was taking attacks from an enchanted neinhart and a much weaker neinhart oneshotted jellal

Jellal also one-shotted Neinhart, and Suzaku one-shotted Selene who is >>>>> fodder Brandish.

those hits did nothing and august was massively holding back lmao, so yeah he was clowing and beating him up

Gildarts literally cut August into pieces, he would be dead if not for his copy magic.

suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza lmao, august blitzed a healthy natsu with his attack called "melt" if U1 didn't save him

Suzaku gave them ample time to react + wasn't serious at all as evident by how he performs against Selene.

show me zeref trading physical blows with an igneel amped natsu and already said that i was wrong of him being physically weaker then neinhart but neinhart has more raw power

A fodder like Neinhart having even a fraction of Zeref's power is not even worth entertaining. Read the damn manga, I'm not going to post you an entire fight because you are too much of an imbecile to read the source material that you are debating for.

Then you should leave behind power scaling altogether.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

Totally irrelevant cases, you absolute moron. Creating a storm is directly tied to Selene's energy prowess, creating a computer does not.

LOL ur dumb, those storms didn't even hurt the people

Clearly Selene's clothes do.

prove it

Thank you for proving my point.

nope, he didn't get the chance to train in the 100YQ cause team natsu was training

Why would you need to blitz somebody in order to be faster? You can be faster than someone but not have the gap be too big so that you can blitz.

your stupid

So what is it? Suzaku did or did not blitz Erza?

did not

Serious noteless, and none of her attacks could put him down before he used his ultimate technique.

she let herself get captured u clown, she wanted to kill georg

One-shotting someone because they were close is supposed to prove that they were equals?

yep

lmao I'm not going to have someone who says that and can't even spell Suzaku tell me anything about Fairy Tail.

his names not suzaku his name is fodderzaku

Wasn't even a remotely all-out Suzaku lol.

was

Classic. Whenever a Spriggan loses, it's called jobbing to you.

yep, ajeel was playing with her = jobbing, stay mad clown

And if the gap between Erza and Ajeel was even remotely like the gap between Erza and Suzaku, Ajeel would've one-shotted her.

suzaku was trying to kill her, ajeel was trying to play her

Have you ever considered that the problem isn't that meddling plot that always causes them to lose (in which I only really consider Irene's defeat bs), but that Spriggans might not be that strong?

spriggans are indeed strong, they are zerefs bodyguards for a reason

Never a more pathetic debater than one who tries to scale one character over another from a non-existent point "Jacob beat a weakened Base Natsu so surely he's not too slow for Suzaku lolz". Suzaku scales to Selene who by flexing made the moon larger and was over-swelling the magic in Elentear, not her minions either, who individually are stronger than Base Natsu and Grey (who are stronger than Jacob).

LOL prove that suzaku scales to selene also didn't u say that enlarging the moon wasn't combat applicable? jacob still claps btws

Because the guild members also survived. Suzaku also knew Fairy Tail didn't want to fight, he wasn't intending to even kill Selene let alone Fairy Tail.

he was intending to kill FT and to eat selene, know the difference moron

Too bad Selene herself disagrees with you.

to bad she doesn't

Jellal also one-shotted Neinhart,

because neinharts durability is ass

and Suzaku one-shotted Selene who is >>>>> fodder Brandish.

LOL brandish reduces suzaku to the size of ants, next.

Gildarts literally cut August into pieces, he would be dead if not for his copy magic.

Bruh, august crushed himself not gildarts, by ur logic august has immortality because he can always bring himself back by crush magic?

Suzaku gave them ample time to react + wasn't serious at all as evident by how he performs against Selene.

was serious against them and august>selene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fodderzaku, anyways august still murders suzaku

A fodder like Neinhart having even a fraction of Zeref's power is not even worth entertaining. Read the damn manga, I'm not going to post you an entire fight because you are too much of an imbecile to read the source material that you are debating for.

LOL show me a fodder like zeref having better raw power then neinhart, zeref is fodder in every stat except for durability

Then you should leave behind power scaling altogether.

still waiting for a wall busting feat from suzaku

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

August solos

Irene solos

i swear man suzaku fans are nuts

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By GangOrca

@vex_haid:

Because creating storms would take massive amounts of energy, duh.

nope, he didn't get the chance to train in the 100YQ cause team natsu was training

You just said he did, I'm afraid you can't take that back just because you were called out on it.

Not an excuse, she says she lost fair and square in her human form. That would not matter to Suzaku or Selene if she said that BEFORE killing Georg.

So your counter is nothing more than irrational hatred for Suzaku. Would explain why you think he's equal to an Erza that he one-shotted through her guard and was stated to be on another level compared to Erza.

did not

Even though you just said he did.

He played with her so much that she was able to tank a majority of his attacks and outpace him in the end. Yeah, sure.

The sooner you realize just how insignificant they mostly are compared to the DG's, the better.

LOL prove that suzaku scales to selene also didn't u say that enlarging the moon wasn't combat applicable? jacob still claps btws

The moon feat is not combat applicable but it is a demonstration that Selene was in fact taking Suzaku seriously, which is why they scale (if Selene's own words weren't proof enough). Selene would blitz a fodder like Jacob, so it's simple logic that Suzaku would do the same.

No and no. he was planning to avenge her defeated companions by defeating Fairy Tail's companions. He also wasn't planning to eat Selene, Georg was the one who wanted to eat her. Suzaku was only there to bring Selene to him.

Even though she failed to do that to amped Neinhart who is weaker than a Natsu that's much weaker than Suzaku? lol no.

Bruh, august crushed himself not gildarts, by ur logic august has immortality because he can always bring himself back by crush magic?

More denial, shouldn't expect anything more at this point. But yeah, August crushed himself only to reform again, makes sense.

was serious against them and august>selene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fodderzaku, anyways august still murders suzaku

Suzaku wasn't even remotely serious, we see how much he held back against them when he faces Selene.

LOL show me a fodder like zeref having better raw power then neinhart, zeref is fodder in every stat except for durability

Remind me again who killed Larcade? Remind me who was trading blows with DF + FDKM Natsu?

Still waiting for you to grow a braincell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene still solos fodder gods and fodderabolos

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

Because creating storms would take massive amounts of energy, duh.

and didn't even hurt people, or damage buildings

You just said he did, I'm afraid you can't take that back just because you were called out on it.

your stupid, re-read what i said u clown. i said that he got stronger in alvarez was because he was training in the 100 YEAR QUEST, but he didn't get stronger this time cause natsu was doing the 100YQ, cope.

Not an excuse, she says she lost fair and square in her human form. That would not matter to Suzaku or Selene if she said that BEFORE killing Georg.

mhm, suzaku stans on drugs rn LOL selene faked it cause she wanted to kill georg, why the fuck are you just buying 1 statement but ignoring the other? ur just a clown, it was stated aswell that selene faked her defeat to kill georg so why are you just ignoring that? how pathetic

So your counter is nothing more than irrational hatred for Suzaku.

yes suzaku is the most garbage character i have ever seen, the worst character to have existed in fiction

Would explain why you think he's equal to an Erza

actually, suzakus fodder to a healthy erza

that he one-shotted through her guard and was stated to be on another level compared to Erza.

LOL WHAT? then why did he failed to blitz a weak erza? hmm i wonder why oh yeah cause hes fodder to a healthy erza

did not

Even though you just said he did.

nope

He played with her so much that she was able to tank a majority of his attacks and outpace him in the end. Yeah, sure.

show me her tanking ajeels attacks im waiting and she only beat him cause bisca distracted him, at least suzakus gonna get stomped on by erza

The sooner you realize just how insignificant they mostly are compared to the DG's, the better.

lmao spriggans>dragon gods, they haxstomp the overrated dragons to death

The moon feat is not combat applicable but it is a demonstration that Selene was in fact taking Suzaku seriously, which is why they scale (if Selene's own words weren't proof enough).

so by ur logic moon = below wall level now cause suzaku cant even destroy a wall? wow ur dumber then i thought

Selene would blitz a fodder like Jacob, so it's simple logic that Suzaku would do the same.

prove that selene would blitz jacob, also jacob just claps suzaku gg

No and no. he was planning to avenge her defeated companions by defeating Fairy Tail's companions.

thats exactly why he was trying to kill her, thanks for debunking urself clown

He also wasn't planning to eat Selene, Georg was the one who wanted to eat her. Suzaku was only there to bring Selene to him.

so how does this debunk me in any way?

Even though she failed to do that to amped Neinhart who is weaker than a Natsu that's much weaker than Suzaku? lol no.

magic power =/= physicals, why wasn't team natsu scared of fodderzakus magic power? oh yeah cause hes to weak

More denial, shouldn't expect anything more at this point. But yeah, August crushed himself only to reform again, makes sense.

yep does make sense, wanna know what doesn't makes sense? is irenes enchanted soldiers not getting crushed when gildarts hit them, so by ur logic irenes enchanted soldiers>august now? LMAOOOO, anyways august still stomps suzaku he shitted on the entire CS effortlessly and was clowning on gildarts and if u say "suzaku can do that to" stfu about that cause at least august did it and suzaku didn't lmao

Suzaku wasn't even remotely serious, we see how much he held back against them when he faces Selene.

was serious, suzaku stans coping now cause suzakus just a fodder

Remind me again who killed Larcade?

uh zeref but that was because of hax, he blasted a beam straight out of larcades body and that beam deadass came out of larcades body, which doesn't counts as a.p but hax

Remind me who was trading blows with DF + FDKM Natsu?

show me zeref doing that im waiting, if u do then i will agree that zeref>neinhart in stats

Still waiting for you to grow a braincell.

i still dont see a wall being destroyed by suzaku, oh yeah thats cause he cant destroy one

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

It did damage buildings, not that it matters because creating storms > destroying buildings, a fact which you can't seem to get through your skull.

your stupid, re-read what i said u clown. i said that he got stronger in alvarez was because he was training in the 100 YEAR QUEST, but he didn't get stronger this time cause natsu was doing the 100YQ, cope.

Yes, because Natsu doing one thing definitely means Gildarts suddenly stopped doing another thing.

mhm, suzaku stans on drugs rn LOL selene faked it cause she wanted to kill georg, why the fuck are you just buying 1 statement but ignoring the other? ur just a clown, it was stated aswell that selene faked her defeat to kill georg so why are you just ignoring that? how pathetic

Selene flat out contradicts your opinion by saying she was bested in her human form. That doesn't mean she didn't deceive Suzaku, since she didn't use her dragon form.

yes suzaku is the most garbage character i have ever seen, the worst character to have existed in fiction

LOL WHAT? then why did he failed to blitz a weak erza? hmm i wonder why oh yeah cause hes fodder to a healthy erza

He's logically above Selene's underlings that already bested a healthy Erza.

show me her tanking ajeels attacks im waiting and she only beat him cause bisca distracted him, at least suzakus gonna get stomped on by erza

The first half of the fight where she was taking plenty of his attacks and pushing through without serious harm. And no, Suzaku is not going to get stomped on by Erza based off what's been shown. That's wishful thinking, not a valid source of evidence.

At least half the Spriggans would get stomped on by FDKM Natsu, name ONE Dragon God that would lose to FDKM Natsu. And really, Selene alone hard counters most of their hax through pure speed.

so by ur logic moon = below wall level now cause suzaku cant even destroy a wall? wow ur dumber then i thought

i still dont see a wall being destroyed by suzaku, oh yeah thats cause he cant destroy one

This is why everyone on this site (except maybe Emperor) treats you like a joke. You are given evidence that absolutely goes against the idea of Suzaku being wall level via Selene treating her seriously, and the conclusion you draw is that Selene must also be below wall level as well. You bumped this thread that was close to being forgotten just so you can show more of your stupidity on display, quite depressing.

Scaling to Acnologia who blitzed a much more impressive Spriggan than fodder Jacob.

No, it was why he left them defeated, but he had no intention of killing them given that they didn't kill his partners.

magic power =/= physicals, why wasn't team natsu scared of fodderzakus magic power? oh yeah cause hes to weak

Team Fairy Tail, for one, never said they weren't scared of Suzaku (and they clearly were when he first confronted them). And for another, Suzaku didn't even display his magic against them, yet another false claim.

yep does make sense, wanna know what doesn't makes sense? is irenes enchanted soldiers not getting crushed when gildarts hit them, so by ur logic irenes enchanted soldiers>august now? LMAOOOO, anyways august still stomps suzaku he shitted on the entire CS effortlessly and was clowning on gildarts and if u say "suzaku can do that to" stfu about that cause at least august did it and suzaku didn't lmao

Gildarts didn't use crush directly on Irene's soldiers like he did August, he used it on the landscape which still one-shotted them. I know you're mad you can't wank August to being able to tank Gildarts's attacks but that's the truth, Gildarts would've killed him if not for copy magic.

Your opinions aren't valid evidence, as proven time and time again. Suzaku wasn't serious, he didn't use any of his magic or his final moves against them.

uh zeref but that was because of hax, he blasted a beam straight out of larcades body and that beam deadass came out of larcades body, which doesn't counts as a.p but hax

Maybe the actual death of Larcade, but the first shot? It makes a whole from both sides of his body from flames Zeref was shown to only use as projectiles.

show me zeref doing that im waiting, if u do then i will agree that zeref>neinhart in stats

Zeref vs Natsu round 2, before he obtained Fairy Heart. I'm not going to pamper you, you should know which fight I am talking about.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By vex_haid

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

It did damage buildings, not that it matters because creating storms > destroying buildings, a fact which you can't seem to get through your skull.

show me it damaging buildings then im waiting

Yes, because Natsu doing one thing definitely means Gildarts suddenly stopped doing another thing.

yep

Selene flat out contradicts your opinion by saying she was bested in her human form. That doesn't mean she didn't deceive Suzaku, since she didn't use her dragon form.

already got debunked by feats, cry harder.

He's logically above Selene's underlings that already bested a healthy Erza.

even tho he couldn't even destroy a wall? lmao

The first half of the fight where she was taking plenty of his attacks and pushing through without serious harm. And no, Suzaku is not going to get stomped on by Erza based off what's been shown. That's wishful thinking, not a valid source of evidence.

weak erza = suzaku, so healthy erza>>>>>suzaku

At least half the Spriggans would get stomped on by FDKM Natsu, name ONE Dragon God that would lose to FDKM Natsu.

spriggans would lose 1v1 (not all of them) but would literally stomp FDKM natsu as a team

And really, Selene alone hard counters most of their hax through pure speed.

nope

This is why everyone on this site (except maybe Emperor) treats you like a joke. You are given evidence that absolutely goes against the idea of Suzaku being wall level via Selene treating her seriously, and the conclusion you draw is that Selene must also be below wall level as well. You bumped this thread that was close to being forgotten just so you can show more of your stupidity on display, quite depressing.

still waiting for that wall busting feat oh wait there aren't any

Scaling to Acnologia who blitzed a much more impressive Spriggan than fodder Jacob.

yes i agree GS>>>jacob but it was only stated that selene is as strong as acnologia, not as fast or as durable, show me where it is stated that she is as fast or as durable as acno, also only in dragon form not human form.

No, it was why he left them defeated, but he had no intention of killing them given that they didn't kill his partners.

he did try to kill them and failed horribly due to how weak he is

Team Fairy Tail, for one, never said they weren't scared of Suzaku (and they clearly were when he first confronted them). And for another, Suzaku didn't even display his magic against them, yet another false claim.

they still weren't scared of his magic power yet they were of brandish's and brandish didn't even use her MP when she showed up to natsu and gray lmaoo

brandish still one shots suzaku, same goes for any spriggan

Gildarts didn't use crush directly on Irene's soldiers like he did August, he used it on the landscape which still one-shotted them. I know you're mad you can't wank August to being able to tank Gildarts's attacks but that's the truth, Gildarts would've killed him if not for copy magic.

your beyond stupid, august clearly crushed himself you dumbass, because heres him tanking gildarts strongest attack like nothing

No Caption Provided

sure he looks damaged but hes not, cause u can see him come out of the pile of rocks without a scratch, in fact he didn't even look injured

No Caption Provided

this debunks you "august not being able to tank an attack from gildarts without copying his magic" argument, whos the garbage debater now? heres him tanking another attack from a bloodlusted gildarts

No Caption Provided

even gildarts himself admits that his attacks aren't doing anything to august, and he sent gildarts flying back

No Caption Provided

now u can stop using ur dumbass argument called "aUgUsT cAnT tAnK aN aTtAcK fRoM GiLdArTs"

anyways at this point idc if you think that suzaku beat the weaker spriggans (since ur to dumb to convince) but august? ima stop you right there, look august was clowning on fucking gildarts, the same gildarts that effortlessly one shotted historia serena, the same serena that was ovepowering natsu and other

heres august effortlessly blocking an attack from a bloodlusted gildarts (and if august couldn't tank it then wouldn't have this attack crushed him? yeah another debunk to ur dumbass argument)

No Caption Provided

again, gildarts was really really serious since august literally threatened to kill cana, meaning that gildarts was going all out and august still stopped his attack like nothing, and then flipped him over like a fodder

No Caption Provided

and then blasted him casually causing him major damage meanwhile suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza

No Caption Provided

and then he effortlessly blocked another attack from a bloodlusted gildarts, a bloodlusted gildarts>>>>>erza>>>>>>>>>>weakened erza who reacted to suzaku

No Caption Provided

heres him blocking another attack from gildarts while being off guard, much better then getting reacted by a weakened erza

No Caption Provided

he physically hurted gildarts as well

No Caption Provided

augusts staff was powerful enough to pierce gildarts skin

No Caption Provided

august absolutely annihilates suzaku so hard it isn't even funny, nor does suzaku have any way of dealing with augusts hax so suzaku gets the CS treatment but it will just be way more easier for gildarts, and did i even forget to mention that august stomped on jellal like a fodder even when he had the rest of CS backing him? please dont try to argue that suzaku can beat august lmao

Your opinions aren't valid evidence, as proven time and time again. Suzaku wasn't serious, he didn't use any of his magic or his final moves against them.

wanna bet in a couple of chapters when suzaku gets negged?

Maybe the actual death of Larcade, but the first shot? It makes a whole from both sides of his body from flames Zeref was shown to only use as projectiles.

that wasn't ap you clown, that was a hax, he literally erased larcade from existance

Zeref vs Natsu round 2, before he obtained Fairy Heart. I'm not going to pamper you, you should know which fight I am talking about.

ah yes, this is being physically on par with natsu

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Most of your reply was rambling without substance, so I'll make this quick.

Buildings with visible cracks on them is kind of a smoking gun, don't you think? And before you say that none of those buildings were collapsed, it still wouldn't matter as creating a storm is still > building level.

"He couldn't", this is what you said, flat out claiming there was a wall in this series that he was shown not being able to cut. So you wouldn't happen to have a scan of this happening would you? I hope you have some insurance to back up your claim, but I already know you don't.

Yet Erza was one-shotted through her guard by Suzaku, who wasn't even using her stronger attacks. They were not equals in the slightest, a child could deduct this.

yes i agree GS>>>jacob but it was only stated that selene is as strong as acnologia, not as fast or as durable, show me where it is stated that she is as fast or as durable as acno, also only in dragon form not human form.

The bigger claim here is as powerful, meaning she possess the same stats as Acno.

they still weren't scared of his magic power yet they were of brandish's and brandish didn't even use her MP when she showed up to natsu and gray lmaoo

Gray: "Stop it! Natsu! He's on a whole different level!"

You: "lol they weren't scared of him."

Can't wait for the mental gymnastics you come up for this one.

your beyond stupid, august clearly crushed himself you dumbass, because heres him tanking gildarts strongest attack like nothing

You: "He's tanking those attacks like nothing!"

August: "GUA! AAA! AA!" *with blank white eyes*

This basically sums up all of your piss poor arguments.

sure he looks damaged but hes not, cause u can see him come out of the pile of rocks without a scratch, in fact he didn't even look injured

Debatable. He does have small marks on his arm that could be scratches, but they could also just be dirt. That still doesn't mean August is at the level of tanking everything Gildarts has.

even gildarts himself admits that his attacks aren't doing anything to august, and he sent gildarts flying back

Because of August's own magic, in case you would like for me to show you August being cut into a bunch of square blocks again.

anyways at this point idc if you think that suzaku beat the weaker spriggans (since ur to dumb to convince) but august? ima stop you right there, look august was clowning on fucking gildarts, the same gildarts that effortlessly one shotted historia serena, the same serena that was ovepowering natsu and other

Serena only made two attacks against Fairy Tail. The first was a flame attack that was eaten by Natsu and the next hurt a Base Natsu that was busy eating said flames, and it also caused other members of Fairy Tail to be alarmed. That's hardly what I would consider overpowering like what Suzaku did to Natsu and Erza.

What's your point? How does this prove he could tank Gildarts without the use of his magic which is what my point was?

that wasn't ap you clown, that was a hax, he literally erased larcade from existance

How is blasting someone with flames hax? We are shown with Natsu that beings on Zeref's level can survive those flames, since Larcade < Zeref, he got a hole through his chest.

Nice going, showing one convenient panel for you which still involved Zeref tanking a blow from a Natsu stronger than the one that one-shotted amped Neinhart.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid: Most of your reply was rambling without substance, so I'll make this quick.

Buildings with visible cracks on them is kind of a smoking gun, don't you think? And before you say that none of those buildings were collapsed, it still wouldn't matter as creating a storm is still > building level.

that link doesn't even work lmao

"He couldn't", this is what you said, flat out claiming there was a wall in this series that he was shown not being able to cut. So you wouldn't happen to have a scan of this happening would you? I hope you have some insurance to back up your claim, but I already know you don't.

waiting for that wall busting feat

Yet Erza was one-shotted through her guard by Suzaku, who wasn't even using her stronger attacks. They were not equals in the slightest, a child could deduct this.

even tho suzaku got reacted by her and was going all out?

The bigger claim here is as powerful, meaning she possess the same stats as Acno.

prove it, it was only stated that shes as strong as him, show me where it states that shes as fast or as durable

Gray: "Stop it! Natsu! He's on a whole different level!"

You: "lol they weren't scared of him."

Can't wait for the mental gymnastics you come up for this one.

even tho he got reacted by a weakened erza LMAO

You: "He's tanking those attacks like nothing!"

August: "GUA! AAA! AA!" *with blank white eyes*

This basically sums up all of your piss poor arguments.

wow your such a horrible debater, u seriously just ignored the scan where it showed august getting back up like nothing oh wait nvm ill just read what u said below

Debatable. He does have small marks on his arm that could be scratches, but they could also just be dirt. That still doesn't mean August is at the level of tanking everything Gildarts has.

that was literally gildarts strongest attack, if u agree that he only got small scratches from it then u basically just conceeded on the fact that august cant tank an attack from gildarts

Because of August's own magic, in case you would like for me to show you August being cut into a bunch of square blocks again.

because august crushed himself? did u forget august tanking gildarts strongest attack and then getting back up like nothing? lmao

Serena only made two attacks against Fairy Tail. The first was a flame attack that was eaten by Natsu and the next hurt a Base Natsu that was busy eating said flames, and it also caused other members of Fairy Tail to be alarmed. That's hardly what I would consider overpowering like what Suzaku did to Natsu and Erza.

serena was extremely nerfed, if he could hurt base natsu while being heavily nerfed then imagine what a real serena could do and gildarts is slightly weaker or equal to a real serena

What's your point? How does this prove he could tank Gildarts without the use of his magic which is what my point was?

already showed u him tanking gildarts strongest attack, and ur dumb i am only showing u august clowning on gildarts

How is blasting someone with flames hax? We are shown with Natsu that beings on Zeref's level can survive those flames, since Larcade < Zeref, he got a hole through his chest.

natsu never survived those flames, those flames are different from what zeref used on larcade. zeref made a hole in larcades chest because the beam spawned in his body and then blasted out which is hax

Nice going, showing one convenient panel for you which still involved Zeref tanking a blow from a Natsu stronger than the one that one-shotted amped Neinhart.

durability =/= phsyical strength, now what

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By GangOrca

@vex_haid:

Fine, chapter 82 of FT 100 YQ, the first panel shows cracked buildings.

No. Waiting for you to show me the scan where he failed to bust a wall. Cutting open Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>>> wall level.

It seems like your only counter to Suzaku very clearly being shown above Erza is that "she reacted to him". Makarov reacted to Acnologia and he's below Brandish, therefore Brandish > Acnologia. You can quit wasting your breath about August being > Gildarts since Gildarts reacted to plenty of his attacks meaning they are equals lmao.

prove it, it was only stated that shes as strong as him, show me where it states that shes as fast or as durable

It was stated she's as powerful, meaning stats in general.

that was literally gildarts strongest attack, if u agree that he only got small scratches from it then u basically just conceeded on the fact that august cant tank an attack from gildarts

Still ignoring crush because that debunks your shit hard, I see. I also like how now you are realizing power =/= hax, you seemed to have totally forgotten about that when we were debating about Mercphobia.

because august crushed himself? did u forget august tanking gildarts strongest attack and then getting back up like nothing? lmao

Did you forget that crush ignores conventional durability? August withstanding his strongest attack is a completely moot point, he was turned to blocks by crush and here you want to tell me he did that to himself for...... basically no reason lmao.

serena was extremely nerfed, if he could hurt base natsu while being heavily nerfed then imagine what a real serena could do and gildarts is slightly weaker or equal to a real serena

Even if that's true, Suzaku scales so far above base Natsu that you'd need Serena to be far more powerful than anything that would logically prove so, in order to scale him to or above Suzaku.

natsu never survived those flames, those flames are different from what zeref used on larcade. zeref made a hole in larcades chest because the beam spawned in his body and then blasted out which is hax

Already debunked you on this, the first beam came from outside Larcade's body as a hole is made on both sides of him by Zeref, who's flames for the attack were no different than what he was using against Natsu.

Durability and physical strength scale to each other unless proven otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is heated ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By LameLiarLeo

@gangorca

how many braincells are you willing to lose

You been goin back n forth with Vex

it still surprises me when Vex says "Reacting means she is equal to him" and "No no she got blitzed because he was close to her" like that does not mean Suzaku has way faster combat speed

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo:

how many braincells are you willing to lose

Yes

You been goin back n forth with Vex

Gee, I couldn't tell.

it still surprises me when Vex says "Reacting means she is equal to him" and "No no she got blitzed because he was close to her"like that does not mean Suzaku has way faster combat speed

That's exactly why I debate him, to challenge his hilariously flawed logic.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

Fine, chapter 82 of FT 100 YQ, the first panel shows cracked buildings.

nope, dont see any damage

No Caption Provided

and even if it did crack buildings, thats only building level LOL even ep 1-3 had this feat

No. Waiting for you to show me the scan where he failed to bust a wall. Cutting open Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>>> wall level.

still dont see a wall being destroyed

It seems like your only counter to Suzaku very clearly being shown above Erza is that "she reacted to him". Makarov reacted to Acnologia and he's below Brandish, therefore Brandish > Acnologia. You can quit wasting your breath about August being > Gildarts since Gildarts reacted to plenty of his attacks meaning they are equals lmao.

so if were going by ur logic, makarov is acnos equal and gildarts is augusts equal? LMAOOOO AND U THINK IM DUMB LOOOL

It was stated she's as powerful, meaning stats in general.

mhm, last time i remembered they were only stated to be as strong oh wait i checked, it said "like", like can also just mean as dangerous as him, being as dangerous as something is not the same as being as strong. just like how a mosquito is more dangerous then a bear but a bear is stronger

No Caption Provided

Still ignoring crush because that debunks your shit hard, I see. I also like how now you are realizing power =/= hax, you seemed to have totally forgotten about that when we were debating about Mercphobia.

1. tell me, how does copying a magic let you survive one? u make no sense LOL, if we are going by ur logic then why did grays ice magic work lyon if he used ice maigc? hE cOuLd HaVe JuSt NuLlD iT by ur logic

2. are you saying that gildarts stronger attack is different from crush because crush is a hax? ok if crush is a hax then wtf does that have to do with durability? lmao

Did you forget that crush ignores conventional durability? August withstanding his strongest attack is a completely moot point, he was turned to blocks by crush and here you want to tell me he did that to himself for...... basically no reason lmao.

so if it does ignore durability then why are u bringing it up? ong u dont even know how to debate, i was showing u how DURABLE august is, not if he has resistance to a hax lmao u just conceeded right there also suzaku will also get one shotted by crush since it is a hax and by the ways having one ability does not makes u immune to others

Even if that's true, Suzaku scales so far above base Natsu that you'd need Serena to be far more powerful than anything that would logically prove so, in order to scale him to or above Suzaku.

serena is already above suzaku and base natsu, gildarts stated that serena is a powerful mage at full power, he even called him a force to be reckoned with thus saying that god serena is stronger then him

No Caption Provided

one translation says that he wanted to see who would win between the 2, thus another scan proving that god serena is >= gildarts

No Caption Provided

another translation says that he wanted to battle serena, meaning that serena is powerful enough that gildarts wants to challenge him (keep in mind gildarts was stated to be stronger then diabolos)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Already debunked you on this, the first beam came from outside Larcade's body as a hole is made on both sides of him by Zeref, who's flames for the attack were no different than what he was using against Natsu.

the beam came from the outside? LMAO WHAT?

No Caption Provided

literally showed that it spaned from the inside of larcades body lmao

Durability and physical strength scale to each other unless proven otherwise.

nope, durability is tanking something, physical strength is lifting up or punch something

big difference

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By vex_haid

and i honestly love the fact that leo is telling others to stop talking to me or they will use braincells, probably still salty cause i negged him and made him concede on this very thread, oh well you cant do anything about suzaku fans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Obviously, that LameLIARLeo is a troll, since wrote that FT beats Antispiral.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Obviously, that LameLIARLeo is a troll, since wrote that FT beats Antispiral.

FT does stomp anti spiral

with no diff

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

No Caption Provided

and even if it did crack buildings, thats only building level LOL even ep 1-3 had this feat

If you can't see the visible cracks on the buildings to the left in the first panel or any cracks on the second panel, then you are blind af. And like I've said a thousand times, Selene's feat in question is creating a storm, it doesn't matter what the DC is because the kinetic energy required for her feat far surpasses building level.

The burden of proof is on you, not on me, to prove Suzaku is wall level since not only is he far stronger than wall level characters but there isn't a wall he's failed to bust, even though YOU claimed otherwise. Enough with the mindless dribble, I don't need to prove this.

so if were going by ur logic, makarov is acnos equal and gildarts is augusts equal? LMAOOOO AND U THINK IM DUMB LOOOL

No, it's your own logic as to how Erza and Suzaku are """""equals""""". You can't be that stupid, I know you are trying to straw man my post and make it look like these claims are based off my reasoning.

mhm, last time i remembered they were only stated to be as strong oh wait i checked, it said "like", like can also just mean as dangerous as him, being as dangerous as something is not the same as being as strong. just like how a mosquito is more dangerous then a bear but a bear is stronger

This scan doesn't say anything about them being as 'dangerous', danger doesn't pop up at all in that scan. And another translation already states them to be equals, which is far different.

1. tell me, how does copying a magic let you survive one? u make no sense LOL, if we are going by ur logic then why did grays ice magic work lyon if he used ice maigc? hE cOuLd HaVe JuSt NuLlD iT by ur logic

2. are you saying that gildarts stronger attack is different from crush because crush is a hax? ok if crush is a hax then wtf does that have to do with durability? lmao

so if it does ignore durability then why are u bringing it up? ong u dont even know how to debate, i was showing u how DURABLE august is, not if he has resistance to a hax lmao u just conceeded right there also suzaku will also get one shotted by crush since it is a hax and by the ways having one ability does not makes u immune to others

You were the one saying August can tank everything Gildarts has, I was simply proving you wrong. "He used crush on himself" my ass. August's copying magic allowed him to reform himself from being cut into pieces. Don't get upset because you choose whenever you want to ignore hax or not.

serena is already above suzaku and base natsu, gildarts stated that serena is a powerful mage at full power, he even called him a force to be reckoned with thus saying that god serena is stronger then him

That would be a good counter if that meant something, but it does not. You would need to prove 100 YQ Gildarts equal to Alvarez arc Gildarts despite Gildarts consistent growth from 791 to 792, logically meaning he got stronger by 793 since no statement suggests he stopped training. Of course, that didn't stop your laughable claim of "if Natsu goes on an adventure, that means Gildarts stopped growing stronger" for no reason.

That's why were see a whole from the front of Larcade as well? That's why the attack looks basically like any other projectile attack Zeref throws? Ridiculous.

big difference

Not really, they are both attributes of physical capabilities. Besides, Zeref also blocked a kick from the same Natsu with his arm, so they scale.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

No Caption Provided

If you can't see the visible cracks on the buildings to the left in the first panel or any cracks on the second panel, then you are blind af. And like I've said a thousand times, Selene's feat in question is creating a storm, it doesn't matter what the DC is because the kinetic energy required for her feat far surpasses building level.

dont see anything and no proof that the water did it either way sooo yeah

The burden of proof is on you, not on me, to prove Suzaku is wall level since not only is he far stronger than wall level characters but there isn't a wall he's failed to bust, even though YOU claimed otherwise. Enough with the mindless dribble, I don't need to prove this.

i dont see a wall being destroyed

No, it's your own logic as to how Erza and Suzaku are """""equals""""". You can't be that stupid, I know you are trying to straw man my post and make it look like these claims are based off my reasoning.

salty cause a weakened erza is equal to suzaku, she reacted to him so yeah

This scan doesn't say anything about them being as 'dangerous', danger doesn't pop up at all in that scan. And another translation already states them to be equals, which is far different.

show me the other translate says that they are only as strong as him, not as fast or as durable just as strong

No Caption Provided

You were the one saying August can tank everything Gildarts has, I was simply proving you wrong. "He used crush on himself" my ass. August's copying magic allowed him to reform himself from being cut into pieces. Don't get upset because you choose whenever you want to ignore hax or not.

do u know what i meant by tank you clown? i meant that he can tank any of gildarts non haxes as if his d.c/a.p attacks clown, u cant "tank" a hax u need to have resistance to it, also if gildarts ability didn't work on august later (i showed the scan of gildarts admitting that his attacks aren't working on august) then that means that august gained resistance/immunity to it so yeah august can no sell anything that gildarts throws at him, even the hax.

That would be a good counter if that meant something, but it does not. You would need to prove 100 YQ Gildarts equal to Alvarez arc Gildarts despite Gildarts consistent growth from 791 to 792, logically meaning he got stronger by 793 since no statement suggests he stopped training. Of course, that didn't stop your laughable claim of "if Natsu goes on an adventure, that means Gildarts stopped growing stronger" for no reason.

ur dumb, gildarts grew stronger from x791-x792 is because gildarts was improving in the 100YQ and not to mention that there is also no proof that gildarts grew stronger from x791-x792, oh his fight against bluenote? gildarts was most likely holding back because laxus, someone who is weaker then gildarts was beating up base hades who is >>bluenote (and dark guild masters are the strongest members of there guild, zero,gerog,mard for example), lets see something else oh byro being on par with gildarts? yeah thats not canon since i dont remember seeing that in the manga so yeah u gotta prove that gildarts got stronger from x791-x792

That's why were see a whole from the front of Larcade as well? That's why the attack looks basically like any other projectile attack Zeref throws? Ridiculous.

because the beam that spawned inside larcades body burned it? u clown show me zeref shooting the beam from his hand, or show me where it is visible from the outside i am waiting

big difference

Not really, they are both attributes of physical capabilities. Besides, Zeref also blocked a kick from the same Natsu with his arm, so they scale.

nope, durability and physical strength are different, base zeref was tanking hits from a igneel powered natsu yet his physicals couldn't even match his, cmon u cant be calling me a troll if u think that durability = physicals LMAO

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

Not only are you incapable of seeing but you also have no idea what damage floods can do to buildings.

When all credibility is lost, you just parrot the same line again while pretending we don't see him cut down Natsu, Erza, and Selene.

mhm, last time i remembered they were only stated to be as strong oh wait i checked, it said "like", like can also just mean as dangerous as him, being as dangerous as something is not the same as being as strong. just like how a mosquito is more dangerous then a bear but a bear is stronger'

Then Acnologia is equal to Makarov and Gildarts is equal to Selene by your logic. I don't want your assumptions and opinions on what like could mean, I want the facts. Dangerous is never once mentioned so I'm ignoring it.

do u know what i meant by tank you clown? i meant that he can tank any of gildarts non haxes as if his d.c/a.p attacks clown, u cant "tank" a hax u need to have resistance to it, also if gildarts ability didn't work on august later (i showed the scan of gildarts admitting that his attacks aren't working on august) then that means that august gained resistance/immunity to it so yeah august can no sell anything that gildarts throws at him, even the hax.

Don't start assuming things again, you are shown the exact opposite that hax does work on August. His recovery is what saved him, not some "resistance" that is never shown by August against crush.

ur dumb, gildarts grew stronger from x791-x792 is because gildarts was improving in the 100YQ and not to mention that there is also no proof that gildarts grew stronger from x791-x792, oh his fight against bluenote? gildarts was most likely holding back because laxus, someone who is weaker then gildarts was beating up base hades who is >>bluenote (and dark guild masters are the strongest members of there guild, zero,gerog,mard for example), lets see something else oh byro being on par with gildarts? yeah thats not canon since i dont remember seeing that in the manga so yeah u gotta prove that gildarts got stronger from x791-x792

You are so willfully ignorant you contradict yourself in the same breath. It's either he did or didn't get stronger, and since he obviously did may I remind you how he more easily took care of Historia Serena than he did Bluenote?

because the beam that spawned inside larcades body burned it?

Weird because that's literally the only time this has happened in the entire series, so it's apparent to me if this was a hax at all it should've worked on Natsu but it doesn't.

nope, durability and physical strength are different, base zeref was tanking hits from a igneel powered natsu yet his physicals couldn't even match his, cmon u cant be calling me a troll if u think that durability = physicals LMAO

Durability literally is a factor of physicals smh. Also, he can still physically block attacks from DF + FDKM Natsu.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Suzaku just cut battered natsu lol and he cannot block attacks from FDKM natsu

ot- Zeref oneshots

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By LameLiarLeo
@seb178 said:

@gangorca: Suzaku just cut battered natsu lol and he cannot block attacks from FDKM natsu

defeating a human DG and one shotting Clear Heart Clothing Erza without a sweat isnt enough to tank hits from FDKM Natsu?

ot- Zeref oneshots

Suzaku has better scaling

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo:"defeating a human DG and one shotting

Ok so how strong do you think selene is

clear Heart Clothing Erza without a sweat isnt enough to tank hits from FDKM Natsu

Ops looks like i confused FDKM to SFDM

Seven Fire Dragon's Power

What scaling? zeref can time stop and deathwave and oneshot him

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

clear Heart Clothing Erza without a sweat isnt enough to tank hits from FDKM Natsu

>= Human Acnologia based on everything we are given with, comparable to Full Power God Seed Aldo and other human DGs

SFDM lacks feats, Acnologia was trapped by the entire continent (which is bigger then our irl continents) and was trapped on a boat, did not have his arm so he was left wide open and he is weak to DS magic as a dragon

Death Wave requires him to care for life, Timestop is not something he does often, Suzaku's scaling to Human DGs, Zeref shit himself in human Acno's presence, August said perhaps FH Zeref would match Acno after just seeing his human form in action, Zeref never planned to take on Acno even before he absorbed the SBT and wanted to kill him before he became a dragon

Conclusion;

Suzaku>>>Human Selene (by her words)>=Pre-SBT Human Acnologia>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>>Base Zeref

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

ot- Zeref oneshots

I only brought up Suzaku cutting weakened Base Natsu to show how ridiculous the idea is that he is wall level, I didn't say that is reason enough he beats FDKM Natsu (although I still say he does).

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

>= Human Acnologia based on everything we are given with, comparable to Full Power God Seed Aldo and other human DGs

Lmao not even close show me one feat of DG comparable to acnologia's and even in rogue timeline acnologia killed all DG

Death Wave requires him to care for life,

Oh but ankhseram black magic gives zeref ability to kill any living beings

Timestop is not something he does often,

Does not do often doesn't mean he won't do it

Suzaku's scaling to Human DGs, Zeref shit himself in human Acno's presence, August said perhaps FH Zeref would match Acno after just seeing his human form in action, Zeref never planned to take on Acno even before he absorbed the SBT and wanted to kill him before he became a dragon

Even if you wanna scale suzaku too human DG it doesn't matter to zeref cuz he was afraid of acno not DG

Conclusion;

Suzaku>>>Human Selene (by her words)>=Pre-SBT Human Acnologia>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>>Base Zeref

Conclusion:

ROT Acnologia>>>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>Acnologia(before ROT)>>>Base zeref>>>>>>suzaku >>>Human selene

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@lameliarleo said:
@seb178 said:

Lmao not even close show me one feat of DG comparable to acnologia's and even in rogue timeline acnologia killed all DG

Death Wave requires him to care for life,

Oh but ankhseram black magic gives zeref ability to kill any living beings

Timestop is not something he does often,

Does not do often doesn't mean he won't do it

Suzaku's scaling to Human DGs, Zeref shit himself in human Acno's presence, August said perhaps FH Zeref would match Acno after just seeing his human form in action, Zeref never planned to take on Acno even before he absorbed the SBT and wanted to kill him before he became a dragon

Even if you wanna scale suzaku too human DG it doesn't matter to zeref cuz he was afraid of acno not DG

Conclusion;

Conclusion:

ROT Acnologia>>>FH Zeref>>>>>>>>>Acnologia(before ROT)>>>Base zeref>>>>>>suzaku >>>Human selene

I said what we are given with, Aka statements, DG And Acno have no interactions, he only killed them because of his magic immunity

Did it kill natsu? + blitz one shot

He won't use it right off the bat, cuz he never does

Acno and DG have similar stats based on what we are given

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FH Zeref > Dragon Gods

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@vex_haid:

Not only are you incapable of seeing but you also have no idea what damage floods can do to buildings.

still dont see anything so yeah selenes storm feat is useless because it didn't even do any damage

When all credibility is lost, you just parrot the same line again while pretending we don't see him cut down Natsu, Erza, and Selene.

mhm, last time i remembered they were only stated to be as strong oh wait i checked, it said "like", like can also just mean as dangerous as him, being as dangerous as something is not the same as being as strong. just like how a mosquito is more dangerous then a bear but a bear is stronger'

Then Acnologia is equal to Makarov and Gildarts is equal to Selene by your logic. I don't want your assumptions and opinions on what like could mean, I want the facts. Dangerous is never once mentioned so I'm ignoring it.

wow so if we are going by ur logic makarov is equal to acnologia now? the same makarov that shitted in front of ajeel, i guess that if we are going by ur logic then ajeel>acnologia now

Don't start assuming things again, you are shown the exact opposite that hax does work on August. His recovery is what saved him, not some "resistance" that is never shown by August against crush.

mhm then tell me why didn't gildarts hax work on him later, also suzaku still doesn't has resistance to gidlarts crush magic but august does sooo (he literally fucking came out of it unscratched later lmao)

You are so willfully ignorant you contradict yourself in the same breath. It's either he did or didn't get stronger, and since he obviously did may I remind you how he more easily took care of Historia Serena than he did Bluenote?

so? he was holding back on bluenote since he is stronger then laxus who was on par with base hades who is stronger then bluenote, if u say otherwise then that would mean that suzaku,keyes and sorano are stronger then georg,mard geer and zero

because the beam that spawned inside larcades body burned it?

Weird because that's literally the only time this has happened in the entire series, so it's apparent to me if this was a hax at all it should've worked on Natsu but it doesn't.

natsu is END, zeref made END to kill him so natsu has resistance to most of zerefs abilities, thats why he was able to move in timestop

Durability literally is a factor of physicals smh. Also, he can still physically block attacks from DF + FDKM Natsu.

he never did

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love that people are saying that acno only killed the DGs because of his magic immunity but are completely ignoring the DGs physicals lmao, also thats like arguing that acno was only stronger then zeref and the S12 was because of magic immunity lmaooo

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

ot- Zeref oneshots

watch suzaku die in his rematch with natsu or erza since this time they aren't weakened

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By Seb178
@vex_haid said:
@seb178 said:

ot- Zeref oneshots

watch suzaku die in his rematch with natsu or erza since this time they aren't weakened

I would love if it happened but even then he will be defeated not killed

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@vex_haid said:
@seb178 said:

ot- Zeref oneshots

I would love if it happened but even then he will be defeated not killed

by die i meant that he would lose horribly (well maybe not horribly but u get what i mean)

and there are gonna be 2 more arcs, probably more if domramag somehow comes back so suzaku will become fodder eventually, we know for a fact that spriggans wont because

1. brandish enlarged gajeel to aldorons size and made him knock woodchips off of aldorons body

2. lucy (or was it happy?) asked brandish for her help cause she knew that brandish was op af

3. irene with 1% of her power one shotted DF nebal

4. irene enchanted team natsu to the point where they one shotted alta face, an enemy made by selene

so spriggans obviously still have a role here, meaning they aren't fodders

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

August solos

Irene solos

yep reading this textwall of suzaku wank just makes us lose braincells :)

@seb178 zeref with fh cannot beat acnologia without rot bcs of magic immunity

so true

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 cocacolaman  Moderator

Suzaku handled a Dragon God. He's not being put down and nobody is taking his attacks. Suzaku wins eventually.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat everyone except August.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

still dont see anything so yeah selenes storm feat is useless because it didn't even do any damage

Aside from obvious cracks to buildings.

wow so if we are going by ur logic makarov is equal to acnologia now? the same makarov that shitted in front of ajeel, i guess that if we are going by ur logic then ajeel>acnologia now

Yep, since you think only equals can react to each other.

mhm then tell me why didn't gildarts hax work on him later, also suzaku still doesn't has resistance to gidlarts crush magic but august does sooo (he literally fucking came out of it unscratched later lmao)

Not saying crush won't work on Suzaku, it definitely can (you can be faster than crush though). Also, August only came out unscratched because he recovered after being cut into a bunch of square blocks.

so? he was holding back on bluenote since he is stronger then laxus who was on par with base hades who is stronger then bluenote, if u say otherwise then that would mean that suzaku,keyes and sorano are stronger then georg,mard geer and zero

Gildarts has absolutely no reason to hold back against Bluenote, don't be ridiculous. The fact that Laxus at the time was almost on Gildarts level also disproves the idea that Gildarts was always at his Alvarez arc levels of power, not to mention he was still stronger than Bluenote.

he never did

In the exact same chapter Larcade dies, he blocks a kick.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat everyone except August.

And how is August supposed to beat him?