Survive, "The Walking Dead" : Choose only 6 of these characters.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Usha
No Caption Provided

You go through everything Rick goes through, through ALL Seasons.

To start off there are 3 of your selected members at Atlanta city, and 3 at the Atlanta Survivor Camp. Your selected membersARE the only people from the Atlanta City Survivor Group except Daryl, Carol and her kid, and a handcuffed Merle on top of the building.

Anyone along your journey; Maggie, Otis, Hershel, Michonne etc that you meet you can allow them to join your group if you wish.

How far does your crew last? Do any members die throughout any season?

SELECT YOUR MEMBERS:

1. Walter White (Breaking Bad)
  2. Tony Soprano (The Sopranos)
  3. Jack Bauer (24)
  4. Sawyer (Lost)
  5. Omar Little (The Wire)
  6. Jon Snow (GoT)
  7. Nick Burkhardt (Grimm)
  8. Daenerys Targaryen (GoT)
  9. Frank Castle (Netflix The Punisher)
  10. Thomas Shelby (Peaky Blinders)
  11. Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
  12. Jax Teller (Sons of Anarchy)
  13. Matt Murdock (Netflix DareDevil)
  14. Sherlock Holmes (BBC Sherlock)
  15. John Reese w/ God Mode depending on location (Person of Interest)
  16. Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
  17. John Wick
  18. Jason Bourne
  19. Gerry Lane (World War Z)
  20. James Bond (Daniel Craig's 007)
  21. Jack Reacher (Tom Cruise incarnation)
  22. Aaron Cross (The Bourne Legacy)
  23. Evelyn Salt (Salt)
  24. Django (Django Unchained)
  25. Jack Ryan (Krasinski or Chris Pine or Affleck or Harrison Ford or Alec Baldwin, choose only one)
  26. Yuri Boyka (Undisputed films)
  27. Natasha Romanoff (MCU)
  28. Ellen Ripley (Alien films)
  29. Furiosa (Mad Max: Fury Road)
  30. Ip Man (Donnie Yen version)
  31. John McClane (Die Hard)
  32. Indiana Jones
  33. Martin Riggs ( Lethal Weapon)
  34. Bryan Mills (Taken)
  35. Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible)
  36. Rama (The Raid films)
  37. Robert McCall (The Equalizer)
  38. Sarah Connor (Terminator films)
  39. Mallory Kane (Haywire)
  40. Nikita (La Femme Nikita)
  41. Lorraine Broughton (Atomic Blonde)
  42. Robert Neville (I Am Legend)
  43. Marcus Burnett & Mike Lowrey (Bad Boys)
  44. Eli (The Book of Eli)
  45. Bruce Wayne (Nolan Baleman - however all his friends are dead and his gadgets, vehicles (besides his batsuit without the cowl) have all been destroyed. No high-tech weapons allowed, only his skills and his suits gauntlets and whatever weapons he picks up along the way he can use.

How many Seasons does your crew get through? Do any of your members die? Who and when?

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Frank Castle, Natasha Romanof and Jason Bourne

RedHoodHunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank Castle, Matt Murdoch and Bruce Wayne for my first 3.

John Wick, Brian Mills and Natasha Romanoff for my next 3.

Pretty sure things would be okay.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Frank castle solos.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course Bruce Wayne (Batman) , Frank Castle (Punisher) , Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) could just solo and a female be sexy for

and Ellen Ripley (Aliens) , Jason Bourne , Django need another black person that can fight is nice

Avatar image for deactivated-5a93651393625
deactivated-5a93651393625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going all brains & wildcards on this team.

• Walter White
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Dexter Morgan
  • John McClane
  • Martin Riggs
  • James Bond

We make it through fine Walter, Sherlock & Dexter are too smart & nothing can kill McClane, Riggs or Bond.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Daenerys, Natasha, and Salt.

I have to choose these characters. It's the end of the world and you only throw in 3 female options? The world's gone to hell and my family and friends are gone? This blows.

5 or 6 of mine would have most likely been female and I wouldn't doubt it a bit. If I were to select one guy, it would have been Walter White.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to choose these characters. It's the end of the world and you only throw in 3 female options?

5 or 6 of mine would have most likely been female and I wouldn't doubt it a bit.

4 Ellen Ripley

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

1. Matt Murdock- hes honestly the most important, with his senses we honestly can avoid allot of dangerous situations
  2. Frank Castle
  3. Natasha Romanoff
  4. John Wick
  5. Jason Bourne
  6. Sherlock

Doctor__Hanlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doctor__Hanlon

I haven't seen TWD, but I'm just thinking about how well they can fight zombies! :D

1. Indy
  2. Natasha
  3. Ethan
  4. Frank
  5. Matt (You can probably smell a zombie from miles away!)
  6. Bryan (Liam Neeson is immune from Zombifying, He has full blown AIDS {No, no-one?})
Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to choose these characters. It's the end of the world and you only throw in 3 female options? The world's gone to hell and my family and friends are gone? This blows.

5 or 6 of mine would have most likely been female and I wouldn't doubt it a bit.

There's;

• Ellen Ripley (Alien)
  • Furiosa (Mad Max: Fury Road)

and the newly added;

• Sarah Connor (Terminator films)
  • Mallory Kane (Haywire)
  • Nikita (La Femme Nikita)
  • Lorraine Broughton (Atomic Blonde)
@saiyan77 said:

Django need another black person that can fight is nice

I threw in Robert McCall (The Equalizer). I don't know many black action heroes which aren't over-the-top, or overpowered. If you can list some, somewhat realistic and grounded black action peeps, I'll add them to the list.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha:

If you can list some, somewhat realistic and grounded black action peeps, I'll add them to the list.

There's Marcus Burnett & Mike Lowrey (Bad Boys) & Eli (The Book of Eli)

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Frank Castle, Sherlock Holmes, John Wick, Black Widow, Ellen Ripley, Bruce Wayne

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. John Wick
  2. Ip Man
  3. Natasha
  4. Jason Bourne
  5. Salt
  6. Mallory Kane
Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John wick

Bruce Wayne

Matt Murdock

Frank castle

Jason Bourne

Ip man

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Anyone who doesn't pick John Wick is a fool. I'll also take Ellen, Furiosa, Sarah Connor, Sherlock, and Ash Williams (I know he's not listed, but I can't fight zombies without him on my team. He should probably be on the list).

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. John Wick - the headshot king, no bullets gone to waste.
  2. John Reese with God mode - with God mode when accessible we're basically untouchable and the shooting skills of Mr. Reese will do just well.
  3. Ip Man - If ever caught surrounded or about to be overwhelmed, Ip Man with a knife will put them all down 90% of the time.
  4. Jason Bourne - he can do the majority of the tactical planning for the crew. Mr. Wick or Matt can step in if they want, but Bourne will do most of the planning.
  5. Matt Murdock - His senses can be put to great use, sensing walkers who are coming near-by.
  6. Evelyn Salt - She's nimble and can get out of many situations. Can create our exits if and when necessary. Also has the skills to help out the big guns. Plus it's Angie.

I'm sure we will do just fine.

Ash Williams (I know he's not listed, but I can't fight zombies without him on my team. He should probably be on the list).

That would just be overkill.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sherlock Holmes obviously, his brain's gonna be my most usefull weapon. Gonna get me through a lot of troubles.

2. Jason Bourne cuz he's skilled and at the same time nice guy. Frank Castle is probably the best with guns and the bloody guns are the most important thing in this Walking Dead tv series, but he'll make some problems, he's too damn individual. Not a smart choice at all the Punisher. Gotta go with Jason Bourne as the second in skills.

3. Natasha for the same reasons.

4. Ip Man for indoor fighting wherein guns limit you + I need some1 good with sticks and swords. If we are out of ammo, he's the closest to Michonne and she's proven to be godlike in the show.

5. Mike Lowry cuz he'll keep our morals high with jokes + he is good at shooting. Last but not least - he's black and I don't wanna be accused in racism.

6. Bruce Wayne because he's bloody Batman and I have to be an idiot to have a chance to recruit him and choose not do it.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with the females for obvious reasons, throw in Omar as he is cool as hell and wouldn't compete for the ladies.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BobLeGod

You'd have to be a fool not to have Walter White on your list.

Atlanta City:

• Sherlock Holmes-Very smart and would probably think of the most logical routes to get out of the city and for now this is the type of smarts I need.
  • Jason Bourne(or John Wick I guess)-Extremely skilled and probably the most skilled person here. Can use the environment to his advantage at all times so he's a problem no matter what situation we get in.
  • Matt Murdock-Can easily hear zombies and enemies(when they show up) and has the skills to take them out.

Atlanta Survivor Camp:

• Walter White-Obvious reasons. Easily the most deadly person of the group once we start meeting human foes.
  • Frank Castle-Expert at weapons. He could honestly solo groups like the Governor if he gets in their camp unnoticed - and he will. With the help of Walter White who can create huge explosions easily dealing with groups just became a breeze.
  • Dexter Morgan-No such thing as betrayal. Him and Shelock should be able to spot a traitor and psychopath from a mile away and when Dexter gets his hands on them it's game over. We know their entire camps name, location, inventory, how their grandfather looks, and anything else we need to know. Plus he's one of the most stealthy people of all being that he can kidnap you at your daughters birthday party and somehow get away with it.

Overall no one dies. In the beginning getting out should be easy. Jason Bourne by himself can clear any hoard of zombies that we just so happen to cross especially with the help of Matt. And we'd run into very little zombies to begin with being that Matt can hear them from a distance and we have Sherlock to help with navigating and planning. When we run into groups(zombie or human) they'd get slaughtered by all my weapons experts including Walter White not to mention the two geniuses we have in their respective fields. This isn't even including the regular cast.

Nice thread.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

Nice thread.

Cheers man, I tried.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

Amen to that! Meth bombs!

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

Amen to that! Meth bombs!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Eli (Book of Eli) x 6
Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Punisher- Lets be honest here, he's an essential. Frank ticks every single damn box for a survival scenario. Whoever decides to not include him must be mad.

Natascha Romanoff- Skilled, Smart, Sexy and lethal. She's almost as essential as Frank.

John McClane- John is the epitome of the hardcore 80's action hero. His durability, damage soak and willpower are so damn good that he survives EVERY damn fatal scenario. You just can't go wrong with McClane especially when all hell breaks loose.

Jason Bourne- Good with h2h, resourceful, excellent at improvisation, good with pressure and that boy can run.

Ip Man- While his preference for melee and h2h over firearms can be worrisome he more than makes up for it with his skill, speed, endurance, and calm mind. He could probably clear out a room full of Negan's goons by himself so long as its in close quarters and he can most likely cleave through the zombie hordes with a blade. He also doesn't crack under pressure.

Indiana Jones or Sherlock- Now these guys are my wildcards. Jones is not a stranger to over-the-top battle scenarios not to mention that he's cunning, won't bother fighting fair and the refrigerator incident proves that he's invincible.

Sherlock on the other hand is smart and charismatic. His sharp mind and ability to read his foes carefully will come in extremely handy in a world where trust issues run rampant.

Well those are my guys. I should be able to make it through the entire TWD series, heck, I bet that we could probably get through Negan when Lucille breaks on McClane's head.

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick.

James Bond.

Natasha Romanoff.

Eli.

Bruce Wayne.

Frank.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne

Sherlock

Matt Murdock

James Bond

Ip Man

John Wick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: There's also Robert Neville (I am Legend) if you still want more black dudes plus he's a doctor, it could never hurt to have a doctor on your team.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank Castle

John Wick

Sherlock

Heisenberg

Bond

Sarah Connor

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump fools.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter White

JASON BOURNE

JOHN WICK

MICHAEL SCOFIELD

BENJAMIN LINUS

FRANK CASTLE

DOCTOR HOUSE

Got brains,muscle,tactics,stratgey,skills and medic...With this team i can rule the world while surviving will be a walk in the park...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Widow

Punisher

Jason Bourne

Indiana Jones

Batman