Supreme Leader Snoke and his Praetorian Guard vs Count Dooku

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By Erkan12

@dawn_of_ages: Vader has a life-support system, that's why he takes permanent damages from Force lightning. A bad comparison. Even then, it has been proved that Vader also has a limited resistance to the Force lightning.

No Caption Provided

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Snokes force powers have to be around that of the Sith lord, he may be even better, but below that of Yoda. Doku did put up a fair attempt against Yoda (well he didn’t try to run the beginning, but maybe this was over confidence, and arrogance on his part) but ultimately retreated, and rightly so. So considering this, I would say that Snoke would win this battle using the force, but I have no idea where he ranks with a lightsaber.

Not sure why the guards are there to be honest, I’m sure they would be climbing up the walls as soon as this started…

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages:

I'll have to do some digging.

And yes, while it would have effect in the long term, he can't zap them all to death with a single blast. That is, if he opts to use his Force powers instead of dueling.

Either way, he dies.

Vivec3629

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Dooku would take it, but Canon Dooku has been too reduced by TCW. He dies, though he makes Snoke work for it, and his guards die.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages: 1. Since when was the Junior novel Canon?

2. Considering how casual that force push was do you honestly think it took much effort to send Anakin nearly flying? That's a casual force push not a charged up one where he had to build up to it or concentrate also last I checked a Jedi Master and Jedi Knight's defences>>>>>>a newbies defences also Rey was casually force pushed by Kylo when he was wounded and was pretty much rag dolling her in TFA unless I am missing something I don't remember her ever learning about a force shield

3. He actually has

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/4253755-forcechokeobi-wan.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/6193306-giphy11.gif

Credit to Erkan12

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

@anakinvader99:

1.It's the one released in 2014.

2.To ragdoll them is completely different from shoving them away a few feet regardless of how casual it was. In no way is it indicative of superiority. If we're going by that line of thinking then might as well have Ahsoka>Vader, Kanan & Ezra>Vader, Yoda>Sidious. The novel states Snoke literally tore through her defenses.

3.The first one isn't even canon, it's Legends. On the second one, Kenobi had just survived his ship exploding, and even visibly struggles to and could barely stand seconds prior.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

@erkan12: By resistant I meant completely invulnerable. Despite being able to resist, you can that Vader isn't completely invulnerable to it and is put on his knees once he's hit with Lightning. The point is that the armor doesn't completely nullify the effects of Lightning as some of it still manages to get past the armor.

@dark-sith123 said:

Either way, he dies.

That notion is uncontested.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could anyone be a Sheevite? He's so ugly.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By KeenCraft

@dawn_of_ages said:

@anakinvader99:Rey has no force shield if I remember correctly

The TLJ novel literally states Snoke ripped right through it:

No Caption Provided

Rey's tk potency doesn't equal defence potency

Citation needed.

Isn't this my old image? Lol Thank you, I was looking for that a few days ago and forgot which site and profile I had it on. Once again, another guy was arguing with me about force shields not being canon (a youtuber). Took me extra time just to re-refind this source. Lmao

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I just gotta ask, this whole Vader has vulnerability to Lighting....well ok, who in Star Wars doesn't? Because I'm sure, mechanical body or no, lighting can still screw someone over. It's blown out of proportion with Vader tbh, he's vulnerable yes...but it's not like it's anything too special.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could anyone be a Sheevite? He's so ugly.

"The dark side is an illness no true sith would wish to be cured of."

-----Darth Plaguies

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I just gotta ask, this whole Vader has vulnerability to Lighting....well ok, who in Star Wars doesn't? Because I'm sure, mechanical body or no, lighting can still screw someone over. It's blown out of proportion with Vader tbh, he's vulnerable yes...but it's not like it's anything too special.

Literally no one has ever said this before. Ground breaking.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairtrade said:

@in-sidiousvader: What relevance does that quote have?

It states that one should not care for appearance. One should only care for Power and if appearance is exchanged for power than so be it.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By fairtrade

@in-sidiousvader: You can have power and appearance, Dooku and Zannah were both sexy.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: You can have power and appearance, Dooku and Zannah were both sexy.

But Sheev is greater than both of them

Vader3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We haven't really seen Snoke's fighting skill, but he was able to link Rey and Kylo from lightyears away with the force, so that shows something. I think Snoke and his guards would win.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: The power difference between Dooku and ROTS Sidious isn't that huge.

If he's greater than both of them, his power to conceal his hideous face should be too.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious needed that hideous face to make the Jedi look like criminals, lmfao. Before that he was actually good looking for a man of his years.

And Dooku sexy? Top kek.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: The power difference between Dooku and ROTS Sidious isn't that huge.

If he's greater than both of them, his power to conceal his hideous face should be too.

First of all he actually can see the prequels that is his sith mask/illusion . Second he is not hideous.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By fairtrade

@in-sidiousvader: I know he has and he should continue doing it, that's the point. He doesn't need to spare one for the other.

He is ugly af, even as a young guy. Gingers aren't attractive.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious needed that hideous face to make the Jedi look like criminals, lmfao. Before that he was actually good looking for a man of his years.

And Dooku sexy? Top kek.

The count is gorgeous. He's christopher Lee for Sheevs sake LOL

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: I know he has and he should continue doing it, that's the point. He doesn't need to spare one for the other.

He is ugly af, even as a young guy. Gingers aren't attractive.

Young Sidious was like a playboy on Naboo. If your read Darth Plaguies he is like a Womanizer at parties so the rest of the galaxy disagrees with you

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By fairtrade

@in-sidiousvader:Oh yeah crap I forgot to read Plagueis, silly me. I just thought it was unnecessary.

The females on Naboo were probably trashy anyway.

@dark-sith123 Dooku is easily one of the best looking men in the entire SW mythos, if you disagree you're actually gay.

Sidious needed to stay that way years after RotS when he'd come into no contact with civilians? At least put a bit into your appearance, maybe a new cloak or something idk? A nice tan one?

No Caption Provided

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader:Oh yeah crap I forgot to read Plagueis, silly me. I just thought it was unnecessary.

The females on Naboo were probably trashy anyway.

Naboo people are literally renowned for their education LOL

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: Yeah because educated young people aren't total degenerates lmao

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By In-sidiousvader

@fairtrade said:

@in-sidiousvader: Yeah because educated young people aren't total degenerates lmao

Naboo is like the Snobby Ivy league schools in the U.S. But yes a lot of them are.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: Exactly. I'm sure even Yoda would've been knee-deep in drunk skanks.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By fairtrade
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku wrecks him

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm not sure how Snoke would fight someone he can't just ragdoll. He should be more powerful but he's not much of a fighter.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: I actually took it directly from the TLJ ebook which I recently managed to get, lol.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would anyone want to read TLJ? You should honestly be thrown into a gulag.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Erkan12

@dawn_of_ages said:

@erkan12: By resistant I meant completely invulnerable. Despite being able to resist, you can that Vader isn't completely invulnerable to it and is put on his knees once he's hit with Lightning. The point is that the armor doesn't completely nullify the effects of Lightning as some of it still manages to get past the armor.

@dark-sith123 said:

Either way, he dies.

Vader was completely fine after the blast, which was coming from the Emperor, who is far more powerful than Dooku.

The discussion was about Nightbrothers and Praetorian Guards, even then we know Nightbrothers have a high endurance, they are still vulnerable to blaster shots and lightsaber, Praetorian guards have an armor that can resist to those kind of attacks, I think they should be more durable against Force lightning, plus they are more skilled than Nightbrothers. Dooku can't possibly deal with Praetorians + Snoke at the same time. No tier 8 could.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By AnonymousJedi

@erkan12 said:
@dawn_of_ages said:

@dark-sith123 said:

Either way, he dies.

Vader was completely fine after the blast, which was coming from the Emperor, who is far more powerful than Dooku.

The discussion was about Nightbrothers and Praetorian Guards, even then we know Nightbrothers have a high endurance, they are still vulnerable to blaster shots and lightsaber, Praetorian guards have an armor that can resist to those kind of attacks, I think they should be more durable against Force lightning, plus they are more skilled than Nightbrothers. Dooku can't possibly deal with Praetorians + Snoke at the same time. No tier 8 could.

So you concede Mace can't?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Erkan12

@anonymousjedi: He is essentially a tier 9 according to the previous rankings.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: ... but in reality is an 8 based on more recent rankings.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Erkan12

@anonymousjedi: I don't know why Gillard changed his mind and lowered him to bordering to tier 9 level, but Lucas never said anything against his previous statement yet which was; ''you need to be Yoda or Windu to compete with the Emperor'' , so Windu stays as tier 9 for me.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: So, because Lucas never said anything against Dooku's ranking, does that mean he becomes a 9, too? Lets change the rankings when they apply for specific characters we favour, then

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Praetorians rated so highly? They lost to untrained Rey and Kylo convincingly in 1V1 settings, someone like Grievous could solo the lot of them.

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those rankings probably aren't canon anyways, since both Chee and Martin said that they don't take them into account.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: So, because Lucas never said anything against Dooku's ranking, does that mean he becomes a 9, too? Lets change the rankings when they apply for specific characters we favour, then

You need to be ''Yoda or Windu to challenge the Emperor'' , what did you understand from this?

Not everyone can challenge the Emperor, especially not someone like Dooku who is obviously inferior to Yoda in terms of skill and power.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rgr: They're designed for the movies...

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: And what don't you understand about Mace being 8? You can't ignore his ranking just because he can 'compete with the emperor', Lmfao

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonymousjedi: From what I understand he just lowered Mace a little bit, that's all. Not sure why are you so stubborn to wank Dooku and pull Mace to Dooku's level, but Mace is still above of Dooku even with his current ranking, Mace is bordering to tier 9, Dooku isn't. And with his previous ranking Mace is comfortably above of Dooku as being a tier 9. And according to Lucas, who is a greater authority, Mace is on the same level with Yoda and Sidious, plain and simple. You may not like it, but that's the fact.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By AnonymousJedi

@erkan12:I wasn't arguing that Dooku was Mace level - I was using that as an example for what you're doing (wanking mace). Windu is clearly ahead of Dooku, but he isn't a nine anymore.

And according to Lucas, who is a greater authority, Mace is on the same level with Yoda and Sidious, plain and simple. You may not like it, but that's the fact.

Umm... no. Just because he can 'compete' with the Emperor, doesn't automatically grade him to their level. Mace is an 8/9 - you may not like it, but that's the reality.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Wolfrazer

@hittheassasin said:

Why are Praetorians rated so highly? They lost to untrained Rey and Kylo convincingly in 1V1 settings, someone like Grievous could solo the lot of them.

Because...something, something, something, Rey and Kylo's potential are extremely high which = fantastic combatants or something and Kylo is one of the best Force Users in the current Canon.